Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 23, 2012 3:11 AM

Jan 2011
Great ending, after a bad start this show really kicked some ass in the end and I'm looking forward to the second season. Now this was I show where I didn't expect a second season at all but thank god there will be one after all.
This was solid in the end, 8/10 for now. Might get higher if S2 is better.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 23, 2012 3:23 AM

Feb 2010
The ending was nice and was well written!
But now knowing there is a season 2... ughk what a drag it MAY be...
Regardless about the Center Nova position, I really preferred if the AKB0048 anime ended as it is. But, looks like next year there will be a season 2, so let's hope it wont disappoint...

I gave it a 7/10 just because I enjoyed watching it ^-^
Jul 23, 2012 4:15 AM

Oct 2011
Rated it 8/10 as it was good even with Chieri/Nagisa and that angst of thers (it got better while rest characters was entertaining to see)
well created universe (despite some weird stuff here and there).... good job!

So... Center Nova dissapear into the light? stable career path that's for sure
and it seems that Kanata will do it next, she feels most as leader there
Jul 23, 2012 4:22 AM

Apr 2011
So it's finally over huh...Watching from start to finish was so much fun.

Good to know Takamina will remain Takamina. She's a likable character and she deserves to stay.

Mayuyu spanked those DES forces good.

Is it just me, or does Tsubasa mentioned Lancaster is her home planet. It ain't over yet. So many things to see and know, like who'll be the Center Nova? Will it be Nagisa? Chieri? Or someone else? Who will the understudies succeed? And what really happen to the other Center Nova. Miichan though the girls will disappear but did not and I guess that Dualium she found has got to do with it.

Looking forward to its continuation and to finally know who will be the 14th Acchan.
MagitoJul 23, 2012 5:36 AM
Jul 23, 2012 4:59 AM
Mar 2012
Tenko_Ranchi said:
Last episode and they still cast more questions. Why didn't any of the girls disappear even though they glowed just as bright as any of the missing centers?! What is this Dualium they mentioned in the sand?! What is this truth Tsubasa mentioned?! Is Sensei Sensei evil?!

I can't wait for season 2!

Power of team works prevent the center from go bye bye? :P
Sensei is Akimoto Yasushi...so.......maybe in the anime too, he's not evil. He's just a troll.
Jul 23, 2012 6:33 AM

Oct 2011
Perfect episode. When Tsubasa said "Party ga hajimaru yo" I was like ;~;. It was so nice to see Nagisa reunited with her parents. The factory workers cheering for Orine was a lovely touch as well. I was so happy when Chieri got Nagisa to sing, I wanted her to. I'm not sure how I feel about Takamina staying as Takamina. She's a great character but I want Kanata to be promoted :c

So many questions regarding the ending, with the lights and the Center Nova and Dualium so I can't wait for season 2. I have a feeling that it's going to involve an election like the ones we're used to and the winner gets to be the next Acchan or something like that?
Jul 23, 2012 6:43 AM
Feb 2012
Magito said:
So it's finally over huh...Watching from start to finish was so much fun.

Good to know Takamina will remain Takamina. She's a likable character and she deserves to stay.

Mayuyu spanked those DES forces good.

Is it just me, or does Tsubasa mentioned Lancaster is her home planet. It ain't over yet. So many things to see and know, like who'll be the Center Nova? Will it be Nagisa? Chieri? Or someone else? Who will the understudies succeed? And what really happen to the other Center Nova. Miichan though the girls will disappear but did not and I guess that Dualium she found has got to do with it.

Looking forward to its continuation and to finally know who will be the 14th Acchan.

yes tsubasa did mention that...hehe :)
Jul 23, 2012 7:00 AM

May 2012
I still think there's gonna be a dual center Nova. There was A LOT of focus on Nagisa and Chieri working together. The kirara splitting up when Nagisa was ready again would just be one of the many clues.

This show....THIS SHOW!

This is one of those once in a life-time anime, and I can't wait for the second season! The first season ended so well ~

Also, the reason we gotta wait, is that the idols are busy, so they need to free up their schedule for this again.

I feel like the second season will finally answer all our questions and pull off the big change that we know Sensei sensei is trying to enact.

And Acchan's going to return!

T_T This is going to be Amazing!
Jul 23, 2012 7:41 AM

Sep 2011
Wondering if new Kiraras mean succession or maybe even new original member. So everyone's the 1st of their own name xD

Enjoyable series, wish they answered more questions though :c Oh well, it'll have to wait till S2
"Now's the time for you to run towards the day you awaken from this dream."

~Boys be Smile
Jul 23, 2012 7:44 AM

Dec 2011
I hope we don't have to wait for S2 too long into 2013. This was such a great series. I hope Nagisa is chosen as Center Nova.
Jul 23, 2012 7:49 AM

Jan 2012
And so it ended. Great ending and great show. Looking forward to second season.

Jul 23, 2012 8:12 AM
Mar 2011
I'm really looking forward to the next season, although I rated this just 6/10 (and anyway, 6 is above 5, which says average).

I wouldn't say the story so far was something original and groundbreaking, but at least it is consistent and doesn't get silly. The only thing which looks silly is the entertainment ban (and the action, but I never pay attention to the action - 99% of the action in all movies and TV series I've seen is not realistic anyway). This makes me think there was actually some reason to implement it, that something bad comes with it. Consider the scene where everyone rushed to the new concert place. Well, in all that rush, someone is sure to have been ran over by the others, and it was Acchan and the Kirara who caused it - an example how people get carried away by entertainment - like in the real world some play video games almost 24/7. I would guess, though, there is something else bad that comes with entertainment in the show - after all people have disappeared there.
Anyway, in English you have some relation between the terms 'carried away' (by entertainment) and 'disappear', and I would be very curious to know if it exists in Japanese as well.
Jul 23, 2012 9:13 AM

May 2010
Okay gotta wait for the 2nd season which I have to painfully wait till next year !!

Jul 23, 2012 9:38 AM
Mar 2012
MyAmy said:
Okay gotta wait for the 2nd season which I have to painfully wait till next year !!

But she's different because she's a cyborg D:
Beside those light sabers cut through some mechas before.
AKB weapons aren't meant to seriously harm DES since they're still people tho. Tsubasa said it back in ep 3 I think? so lightsabers on ground is effective enough.
Jul 23, 2012 10:00 AM

Dec 2010
So one of the girls is going to succeed Acchan can't wait
Jul 23, 2012 10:47 AM

Jun 2009
Such an epic ending, this was really well done. And if not for the Kirara overwork and this Center Novae stuff it could as well be a good finish for the whole series. I'm very happy to see that 2nd season will happen though, the wait till 2013 willl be long.
One thing i actually disliked about this show was poor CG but i really enjoyed everything else. Solid 7/10 from me.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 23, 2012 12:59 PM

May 2011
Absolutely fantastic ending. It's very rare that a series impresses me with as much consistency as this. The concerts were absolutely spectacular, the plot is interesting enough as well, but if nothing else, the overall feel of this was absolutely amazing. I have had the greatest enjoyment watching AKB0048, it is my personal favorite for 2012 so far. Absolutely can not wait for the series to continue next year!!!

9/10
Jul 23, 2012 1:26 PM

Feb 2012
Magito said:

Is it just me, or does Tsubasa mentioned Lancaster is her home planet.

No, Tsubasa said 'I wouldn't want to abandon my home planet either'. She doesn't mean she is from Lancastar, she means that she understands what the girls are going through and if it had been her home planet she wouldn't want to leave either.
Jul 23, 2012 3:27 PM

Sep 2008
Yay, Mamiko Noto's Heart Attack makes a comeback. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2012 3:40 PM

Aug 2011
When I started this show, I had never heard a single song from AKB48 before so I decided to watch this to judge how great their songs were and to be entertained in the process. Oh boy, did I get both. This was a show that I never had an urge to watch on a weekly basis but was left constantly amazed at how good it was.

The songs were great as expected and so were the insights into their training schedules but what caught my interest was how this show explored the negative aspects of being an idol and how it's not all sunshine and rainbows. It's an emotional rollercoaster with hardwork in between. And then there's the wonderful fantasy elements like the entertainment ban, DES troops, Kirara, the upper echelon's of the administration and finally the mystery of the center nova. All of which were very interesting ideas to explore.

The concert was amazing. I love the ED song since it's so soft and elegant but to have them dress in pure white was just the icing on the cake. Plus, to follow that up wit the great OP song SO GOOD. Love the songs, I was completely in the moment.

Incredible episode, incredible series. 9/10.

Absolutely delighted that a second season has been announced. I think there's plenty more they to explore with the world of 0048 and lots of existing mysteries to flesh out too. Smart move to keep this one at a sweet 12 episodes, can't wait to see them again in 2013!
Jul 23, 2012 3:44 PM

Oct 2010
1idd0kun said:
DraconisMarch said:
Nagisa is the best character; anyone who doesn't agree is a troll.

Stop being a troll and admit the best character is Chieri.

Anyway, great final for a great series. Looking forward to the second season.
I can't decide, I like both Chieri and Nagisa but TBH Sonata is the one that was cheering up around the whole show. IMO that is.

Some girls need more time in S2, they really got a good run down on the 4 new ones this season.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 23, 2012 3:50 PM

Mar 2012
just some stupid question
I was just wondering why there are no hearts in Tsubasa's eyes anymore like when she was Mariko
Jul 23, 2012 4:00 PM

May 2012
I am really curious about the whole thing about Acchan's voice and whatever that power she had was. Since Tsubasa's Acchan was supposed to have disappeared, I really wonder what exactly happened to her. Hopefully these are things we will learn in the next season, along with what happened to the other centers besides their now photographer.

Nagisa got her voice back! I honestly thought she'd get it back before the song actually started, but they went for the other cliche of stopping in the middle of the song for her. I guess it doesn't matter, either way would be cliche. Somehow, this show does a good job of making cliche seem right, so I'm not going to complain in the slightest.

Oh man, everyone's glowing at the ending song. I don't understand why Tsubasa was surprised about the light shining on people besides Nagisa and Chieri, mostly because Kanata was already slotted to fill Takamina's slot after this concert until that changed? Kind of worried that they've all showed up as candidates for Center Nova, but we will see where that goes.

And then WHOA the Kirara have shields. Didn't expect that one at all. And what in the world is dualium? What does it do, where does it come from? I DON'T UNDERSTAND....

Tsubasa came personally to tell Takamina the good news, so sweet. And Yuuko's reaction was priceless, jumping on her so happily like that.

Can't wait for the second season to answer my many questions. I had a lot to say about this episode, I was so excited for it...
Jul 23, 2012 5:20 PM

Nov 2010
xxanimeee said:
just some stupid question
I was just wondering why there are no hearts in Tsubasa's eyes anymore like when she was Mariko

She graduated, and only then she got those diamonds indicating her former status.
I play, the haters lose.
Jul 23, 2012 6:08 PM

Aug 2010
It was cheesy but the ending was good. They brought all the understudy characters together pretty well and even though Nagisa sort of lost her lead status with another money-making opportunity season it should do more with the story.
Jul 23, 2012 6:10 PM

Feb 2012
Excellent. I could feel the excitement of that badly animated CG crowd when the understudies performed. For being very cheesy and happy, this episode ended the series very well and i had no negativity towards all the cliches. Nagisa's comeback was great, the fighting fantastic, and the clues and new info on the Center Nova set up the next season.

Overall i enjoyed this show greatly. I want to give it a 9, but after the great feeling of the last episode wore off i remembered those lame fanservice episodes. 8.7. If only i could do that, lol. 8 for now.
Can't wait for season 2!
Jul 23, 2012 7:39 PM

Apr 2007
You know, I could probably sit down and list the reasons why I should have hated this show. Absolutely ludicrous concept married to a real-life idol culture that, what little I know of, I acutely dislike. Even looking back at the montage of prior episodes at the end, nothing particularly stood out.

But somehow, this ended up for me as one of those little illogical treasures of which the sum was greater than its parts. Perhaps it's going in expecting nothing and then getting a really well-executed show. Whatever the reason, it worked for me.

And the moment this episode when I finally just said, "Forget it, I love this show"?

Great show, exceeded all expectations. Highly looking forward to S2.

So this is entertainment.
Jul 23, 2012 8:22 PM

Feb 2012
Holy shit that was epic.

akbfan didn't start the thread? What is this!?

EDIT: Oh, wait, yumekichi started most of the threads. akbfan only started the recent ones. My bad.
aimedamissJul 23, 2012 9:48 PM
Jul 23, 2012 8:38 PM

Dec 2009
DraconisMarch said:

Nagisa is 3rd best for me, Sonata is the best girl though.
Jul 23, 2012 9:24 PM

May 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
1idd0kun said:
DraconisMarch said:

Stop being a troll and admit the best character is Chieri.

Anyway, great final for a great series. Looking forward to the second season.
I can't decide, I like both Chieri and Nagisa but TBH Sonata is the one that was cheering up around the whole show. IMO that is.

Some girls need more time in S2, they really got a good run down on the 4 new ones this season.

I like Nagisa a little more personally, but Chieri was definitely a solid character. My favorite for this series is Yuuka, her and Mamoru are a really refreshing pairing to me. ^^
If only the setting would allow for more development between those two. It's understandable that it doesn't, but a shame. :(
Jul 23, 2012 11:24 PM

Sep 2008
i really want to see the S2 rogth now, oh well i'll keep watching the normal AKB48, and the manga meanwhile
AWESOME ENDING!
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jul 24, 2012 12:22 AM

Jan 2011
AKB0048 ep 13 (END)

Basically sums up the whole show.

Overall 10/10, I was entertained throughout the whole show. At first glance I thought this show would be a trainwreck because of the synopsis but the execution was so well done I couldn't help but love it. Bravo AKB0048!
[center]
Jul 24, 2012 4:06 AM
Mar 2012

I love how this scene mirror the OP. It's just awesome :3

prismheart said:
It was cheesy but the ending was good. They brought all the understudy characters together pretty well and even though Nagisa sort of lost her lead status with another money-making opportunity season it should do more with the story.

AKB made 200 million USD in just music sales and endorsements last year. This anime isn't even promoted or on major TV stations despite AKB having pulls so it's not that high on the priority list for management or they would try to promote the show more..and i'm kinda pissed they're not. <__<
akbfanJul 24, 2012 5:14 AM
Jul 24, 2012 7:16 AM

Apr 2011
I'm a bit disappointed that we couldn't see Nagisa promoted to Acchan. Oh well...
Jul 24, 2012 8:24 AM

Jan 2010
Anyone actually got to like the band after watching the anime like me? :D
Jul 24, 2012 8:26 AM

May 2008
I watched this for AKB48 and that guy who did Macross F, what I got was another Symphogear. Another poorly executed show with no functional plot, no real character development and the art constantly switching between 3d and 2d while pretending we are too stupid to notice or care. I have nothing against the idol genre. IdolM@ster is an example of how a good idol show is executed. It's just that this show was plane crash that landed on a train wreck that crashed into a nuclear missile silo. I only made it to the end because I thought at some point it would redeem itself. Oh well.
Jul 24, 2012 9:26 AM
Mar 2012
^
The thing with this show is it's a straight ball. It take itself seriously despite the crazy premise. You're either on board with how they can make all the craziness work or it's just too crazy for you.

Beside there's a plot. Everything build up to the mystery of center nova, Sensei, Kiraras, succession, and the girl's struggle. T
here's too short a time to start develop on all characters but that's why there's a 2nd season.

Magito said:
I'm a bit disappointed that we couldn't see Nagisa promoted to Acchan. Oh well...

Next season.
akbfanJul 24, 2012 9:37 AM
Jul 24, 2012 10:12 AM

May 2011
Yup said:
I watched this for AKB48 and that guy who did Macross F, what I got was another Symphogear. Another poorly executed show with no functional plot, no real character development and the art constantly switching between 3d and 2d while pretending we are too stupid to notice or care. I have nothing against the idol genre. IdolM@ster is an example of how a good idol show is executed. It's just that this show was plane crash that landed on a train wreck that crashed into a nuclear missile silo. I only made it to the end because I thought at some point it would redeem itself. Oh well.

I can not take your ranting seriously at all. Most of what you stated is entirely biased and not a real reason for anyone to dislike this anime. Also, this is the only anime you have rated lower than a 5, you flat out gave it a 1. There are enough great qualities in this series that should deem itself worthy of far more than that. My score may be biased as well, but I at least have reason for giving it what I did. I agree, the premise is pretty wild, but it does should not warrant any kind of rant as it still has some good plot to it. Making statements against it's use of artwork is just mindless nitpicking at a very small detail. YES I NOTICED IT, I AM NOT RETARDED, I still loved this anime regardless of that REALLY INSIGNIFICANT DETAIL.
Jul 24, 2012 5:07 PM

Oct 2010
Stuartxtr7 said:
DraconisMarch said:

Nagisa is 3rd best for me, Sonata is the best girl though.
NICE! Another Sonata fan. Yeah she was the best and most brave after all she was the youngest one among the girls.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 24, 2012 6:47 PM

Dec 2011
Whoa, what an awesome final episode, I really loved this and I will wait eagerly for second season. Also, thank you akbfan for that awesome list :D
Jul 24, 2012 6:47 PM

Feb 2011
9/10

Solid anime that brought a lot of emotions through each of the characters.

Well done.
Jul 24, 2012 6:48 PM

Dec 2011
chinhnt2k3 said:
You are not alone ^^
Jul 24, 2012 8:41 PM

Nov 2010
Yup said:
I watched this for AKB48 and that guy who did Macross F, what I got was another Symphogear...TL;DR... bla-bla-bla...

Goddamn, you crack me up, son.
I play, the haters lose.
Jul 24, 2012 10:09 PM

Sep 2009
This show was fucking bad. None of the characters are good and there are way too many of them, the fight scene choreography is laughable, and the actresses put on a terrible performance. The root of all of these problems is that the directing in general is just a complete failure, every single dramatic scene that even has a remote bit of promise is ruined by either DRAMATIC STILL FRAME PANOVER or a hammy line of dialog that is delivered poorly, among other things. If you turn off your brain, the concert fight scenes fair a bit better despite their horrible choreography that doesn't make any sense. There are only like 3 of them though, and the non-concert fighting scenes are boring and dumb.

On the good side, this show has some supremely beautifully crafted worlds and environments and some really impressive machinery (the non-CG stuff anyway). It was far easier on the eyes to look past all the dull pandering character designs (how many fucking hearts can you cram onto one character) and see all the gorgeous landscaping, so for that I can give it plenty of credit. I hope the french artist who worked on them will do some other, better anime. Preferably one that's not about little girls trying to take on the identity of someone they are not for the benefit of a group.
PfhorJul 24, 2012 10:22 PM
Jul 24, 2012 11:00 PM
Sep 2009
If the show had primarily focused on these girls going to a new planet every one or two episodes and having their guerrilla concerts then it probably would have been pretty solid since the concerts were the only parts that really embraced how silly and ridiculous the entire concept of the series was. It's not a coincidence that the first episode, the Russian snow-planet, and the finale were the best episodes.

The inclusion of the completely unexplained 'mysterious' plot with Sensei-Sensei and all that jazz and the complete absence of an attempt to even get into it was a pretty big failing. Yeah, there's a season two coming, but what if the show hadn't sold? You'd be left with absolutely no resolution - leaving that many plot elements completely open in the hopes that you get more episodes to answer them is just bad writing. Most of the character conflict and dramatic situations were about as cliche as they come too.

Like Pfhor said the show just felt crowded character-wise a lot of the time. Chieri and Kanata were pretty decently developed and were at least interesting, while Nagisa was just bland and didn't even really have an arc to speak of. They didn't give themselves enough room to develop such a big cast (had to have that fan-service episode of course). The idol VA's could sing just fine but for the most part they couldn't carry the emotional scenes at all, not that the dialogue helped them out at all.

That being said, it did have some really great backgrounds and nicely detailed environments, and I enjoyed the concert scenes a lot. I can't deny that I had fun watching it, even if a lot of it was at the show's expense. If you're a really big AKB fan then I can see how you would get a lot more out of it. But for the show to take itself as seriously as it did and then fail so hard on the drama, plot, and characters just left it with too big a hole for me to consider it all that good.

Looking forward to season two!

P.S. Some of the songs were catchy as hell.
YanquiJul 25, 2012 8:44 PM
Jul 25, 2012 9:08 AM

Nov 2010
Pfhor said:
TL;DR.

The heck you are, a masochist?

This show is not recommended for those expecting DEEP, SERIOUS, CLEAN, COHERENT, PURE ART, TRUE and the BEAUTIFUL.

This is a show for those who simply want some fun, not SRSFKNBNZ. Otherwise the pretentious are definite comedy gold.
soulassassin547Jul 25, 2012 9:13 AM
I play, the haters lose.
Jul 25, 2012 12:42 PM

Feb 2012
It was a bit cheesy but it was a super solid ending, surprised how good this was in the end. I won't bother thinking about all that unexpected stuff in this episode and just wait for season 2.

One thing they absolutely need to improve for S2 is the terrible CGI stuff, heck, it was the final episode and it still looked bad.

Oh, and next time they better promote the shit out of it, I'm curious how high the sales would be in that case.
Jul 25, 2012 2:15 PM

Sep 2009
soulassassin547 said:
Pfhor said:
TL;DR.

The heck you are, a masochist?

This show is not recommended for those expecting DEEP, SERIOUS, CLEAN, COHERENT, PURE ART, TRUE and the BEAUTIFUL.

This is a show for those who simply want some fun, not SRSFKNBNZ. Otherwise the pretentious are definite comedy gold.

I didn't WANT it to be serious or deep, the writers of the show tried to do that themselves. They took a horribly silly premise and tried to play it completely straight with countless drama scenes and struggling characters. This would have been fine if they had the talent to make you feel anything for these characters, but they don't really. If it had been just straight up idol fighting magic in beautiful worlds with solid static characters it would have been far more fun to watch.

So basically they tried to do way too much and weren't good enough to do it. In cases like this its probably better to just keep it simple.
Jul 25, 2012 6:14 PM
Mar 2011
TenshiShi said:
chinhnt2k3 said:
You are not alone ^^

Lol I was already a big AKB48 fan.

I was worried when I first found out they were basing an anime off them. My thought was "can an anime reflect the greatness that is AKB?" I was worried it would be a sub-standard anime that tried to get by off of the group's music, but I glad my worries never came to pass.

My score may very well be biased by my being an AKB fanboy but I gave it a solid 9/10.

I can't wait for the next season. 2013 can't come soon enough... ^_^
Tenko_RanchiJul 25, 2012 6:19 PM
Jul 26, 2012 2:24 AM

May 2011
Pfhor said:
This would have been fine if they had the talent to make you feel anything for these characters, but they don't really.

Do I detect a hint of favoritism in this statement? Whether or not you feel anything for a character doesn't lie entirely with the writer, but how much the viewer takes a personal interest in them. There are many fan craved characters that not everyone will have the same enthusiasm for, and there are many that receive little notoriety that still manage to make their way into the hearts of a few.

While none of the cast come close to my list of top 10 characters, I still had some feeling towards them. Most of their stories I actually found to be very touching. The fact that Chieri's family was involved with DES, I felt that. Nagisa having her father imprisoned because of her involvement with AKB, I felt that too. Mamoru x Yuuka, definitely felt that!

The style that this anime follows involves putting emphasis on multiple characters and not just one. There may be people that do not like this style, they would rather see at least one character shine and give a feeling of admiration for. What this anime gives you is not the potency of one character, but a good overall feel of many, which is something I personally prefer and is therefore why I hold this anime in such a high regard.

I am by no means regarding how you feel about this anime to be distasteful, everyone has their likes and dislikes, but I just do not enjoy the site of my favorite 2012 anime getting bashed on in this manor.
-Kenshin-Jul 26, 2012 2:27 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

akbfan - Jun 24, 2012

80 by povsuduvolosy »»
Sep 3, 2022 2:49 PM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

akbfan - Jul 15, 2012

62 by Ashhk »»
May 8, 2021 12:09 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 11 Discussion

akbfan - Jul 8, 2012

45 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 2021 12:20 PM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

akbfan - Jul 1, 2012

54 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 2021 11:49 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 17, 2012

60 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 2021 6:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.