Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 22, 2012 6:18 PM

Jul 2008
"I used to be" Ringer replied with a hint of melancholy.

"Its been a while since i last set foot on a ship, and even longer since i called me'self a pirate. I guess that is the reason i have descided to seek this famous cook, i miss the adventures." He said.

"Oooy! Ringer, you leaving already?" A voice sounded from within the hut. An older man came out while rubbing his eyes, apparently having just woke up.
"Kagari-Tousama, i was hoping i would'nt wake you." Ringe replied after having turned around.
"Stupid boy!" The old man snapped, and gave Ringer a hard smack square in the face with his cane. "You would leave without saying goodbye!?" He demanded.
"Goodbyes are not my strong suit, father. And i know what you are going to say, but.."
"Save it, you dont have a say in this. If you go, i go, thats final." The old man interrupted.
Ringer sighed heavily and put his palm on his own forehead.
"Fine, guess its settled then.." Ringer said and turned towards his two new traveling companions.

"May i present to you my father, Kagari yuuto of the Rosesteel pirates. Or, whats left of them anyway, most are dead from old age by now." Ringer said, gesturing the old man. "Obviously, he will be coming with us to see the cook..".

The old man went inside the forge and collected his things in a backpack, and closed the door behind him as he exited the forge. Ringer gave him a worried look, but relized there was no stopping this old pirate.

"Well then, off we go i guess"
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Jul 22, 2012 6:30 PM

Jun 2008
Come back! You filthy swine!

Out of the crowd emerged a hulk of a man with long golden curly hair, his eyes were as blue as the sky, though his face was ugly and broken, signs of battle and a rough attitude. People that were caught to close to him were ether trampled or shoved away, he seemed to have no care for who he hurt as he barrelled his way through the crowds.

Suddenly he turned his head and noticed the three, a expression of recognition flaring up in his face as it seems he finally discovers his thief. You there!!! The Theif shreeked in horror and hid behind adam. "He wants to kill me! Protect me and ill give you anything you want, just don't let him get to me!!" The blond man pushed away the last people standing in his way until he finally stood before them, his size large enough to put them all under his shadow.

Hey, isn't that Grateful Blue?
What? The guy with the 10.000.000 beri bounty?
Lets get out of here!

People around them where whispering, and quickly a circle formed out of fear started shaping around them, until they were alone with the big guy, a large area of the amusement park completely abandoned.

Oi you bastard!
How dare you steal my blade!?

The thief whimpered and pushed adam a bit forward while shouting defiantly.

People that don't watch out better for their stuff don't deserve it..!

What was that!?

The big man took a step forward, causing the ground to quake a little. His fists tigthning.

You two, step out of the way so that I can crush this worm!
Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)
Jul 22, 2012 6:38 PM
Jun 2010
Celina Sat as the bar tender made his rude comment about pirates. Where it was true that most pirates didn’t drink normal drinks at a bar, Kuro had already stated that they were not Pirates, rather common travelers. Of course this was a lie, but the bar man didn’t need to know that.

Her hand shot out, closing around the mug as it made that clinking sound that glass makes on wood. In a swift motion, she downed the entire cup. Then, with a belch she demanded more. As the bar tender had his back turned her finger tips rubbed across the paper. She could feel the slight indentations caused by the pen strokes, and interpreted the following message:

"Although there may be a few detours, I plan on arriving at Grove 20 with at least fifteen minutes to spare. From there, you two will help me find a tall tree. After we are successful in finding one, I will ensure that no one is scouting us or has noticed our presence. From there on, I will drag both of you to the top branch so that we can observe the cook's movements in a better environment. However, please note that this tree has to be at an offset location that is close to one of the more unusual, or uncommonly used exits so that we can simply slide down and escape the moment a high ranking marine appears. This is my suggestion. Tap my shoulder three times if you are against it or have another suggestion(s) to make. After reading this, please memorize the context and burn immediately after.”

Her face lifted slowly, a small smile filling her face. She nodded at Aki, and said quietly in a soft voice, trying to compel him to her will.

“Please leave now, I will meet you at the designated area…”

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Jul 22, 2012 7:08 PM

Sep 2008
"Grateful Blue?... I swear I've heard that name before..."

Adam didn't budge from the man's crazy step. Not that he was focused on the person known as Grateful Blue but he was focused on where he had heard that name. He did hear someone say that he had a bounty of 10, 000, 000 beri. That was indeed quite a lot. Adam wouldn't he able to handle such a guy. He then turned his head towards the person he now considered a coward. He didn't like the fact that he stole a sword from someone and then run away, crying for help. It sickened him. Another thing that bothered him was that Grateful Blue was making a big deal out of a sword. It must have some sentimental value if he wanted it, or so Adam thought. Though, it still sickened him that Blue didn't take proper care for his sword, thus the coward was right, in a way.

"If you want le to protect you from him, I'm gonna need that sword. Or, I can just let him have you."

Adam spoke with a cold tone. He wasn't as cheerful as he was when he first arrived. He also didn't like the man that stole the sword, for obvious reasons, but he also didn't know about Grateful Blue. Sure, normally he would think pirates are kind, and Adam does have a grudge against the marines but not all pirates are nice.

He then looked right at Blue's eyes. His anger was immense. It was as if he felt a pressure from him even though they weren't so close to him. Adam knew that he wouldn't be able to actually stop this man, he wasn't gonna be reckless. He had to play it smart.

To his side, he noticed a girl who didn't run away like the rest of the people. She also had a blade. He then thought that he can have her help although, the chances are slim. He would have to make her help him by force. She looked like she can handle herself.

"HEY! Ugh... Long time no see! Let's get this smelly Gorilla together like we used to in the old times!"

His planned was this: Have mister coward give him the blade, stall the smelly Gorilla until the marines arrive, give the sword to the marines as well as the coward thief to be in good note with the marines. That way, the marines would think Adam is on their side and he would just be able to backstab them. Although, he knew very well that coward thief can just make a run for it and that the marines may not even come. In that case he would just have to run for his own life.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Jul 22, 2012 7:12 PM

Aug 2010
After noticing that both Kuro and Celina had gotten the message, Akimoto immediately takes one of the flare guns and leaves.

"This flare gun will not do. The moment that I shoot it upwards is the moment that I will die. To reveal my exact location is far too dangerous. It is necessary for me to me to alter this gun so that the gun can shoot without my presence. All I do need, after all, is to get them to know that I have arrived in Grove 20."

With his hood on and his nonchalant walking, Akimoto is able to blend in with the crowd. He slowly approaches the Grove, but then takes another detour so that he would arrive not through the main entrance, but through a side entrance. Of course, Akimoto takes his time to walk. It was then, at that time, that he had heard a couple of screams and cries which came from Grove 30, where the amusement park was located at.

"More distractions. Just what I needed."

It would take him at least another 20 minutes to arrive at Grove 20.
BeyondJul 22, 2012 7:30 PM
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Jul 22, 2012 7:54 PM

Jul 2008
With great excitement and no hesitation, Keratani got off of that infernal ship she had spent an entire month on....A MONTH OF DOING NOTHING! She had wanted to make herself useful somehow but was brushed off, leaving her very bored. No matter.

There was heavy pirate traffic here lately and it didn't take long to learn why. Some famous pirate was building a crew. Keratani wasn't one for pirating, but she decided to check it out. Traveling around would have nearly unlimited benefits and would potentially lead her closer to her goals. So without further ado she heads straight for Grove 20, plotting out a route with a map she found. No detours. No sidetracking. Just going straight there. But to get there from the docks, she would have to go through several other groves. Again, no matter.
Jul 22, 2012 7:58 PM
Jun 2010
As her companions left, Celina took a deep breath. The bar keeps laid down upon the bar top her requested beverage. She of course, reached for it immediately. She drank it more slowly than before. She was thinking on what to do next.

He said to burn this place to the ground…So, how best to do this without getting caught? It seems he has left me to be the diversion, to draw the mermen’s attention to this location, instead of sector twenty…I’ve got it!

She called out quietly, in her sweetest voice, forcing every bit of her will behind the words to overpower him. He wasn’t very strong willed, instead just putting on a false provodow to keep order in his bar.

“Please sir, get me a bottle of your strongest Brue?”

He hesitated, and shook his head. He could feel something, with in his mind beckoning him to do as she wished. He fought it, and gritted between his teeth.

“You do not like licker…so n-n-no…”

“Give it to me now.”

It was no longer a question, his hand slipped behind the bar, giving away the location of his strongest brew to her. She smiled, as he thunked it on to the bar top.

“You will be paying for your companions as well I hope, and for the gun’s right?”

His voice rang out, clear in her mind. Her thoughts were on the next action. Her face turned up, her sightless eyes looking directly in to his. The empty stair was more than a little disconcerting, as she rose to her feet. Her hand grabbed the gun, tucking it away in her cloak, and she grabbed the bottle along with the paper, and the match. Her voice was chilling.

“Why of course I will…”

She reached down, and grabbed the edge of the stool, and in one motion, pulled it up and over the bar smashing him in the head with it. He fell over, out cold.

She moved quickly now, the patrons of the bar swarming to grab licker while the keep was unconscious. She laughed, as she lit the paper on fire with the match, stuffed it in the bottle and threw it with all her might over the top of the counter. At this point, she was at the door of the bar.

BOOOOOOOOM!

A giant wall of condensed air threw Celina out in to the street head first, rolling along the ground. Quickly, smoke filled the air as a giant fire ball and several small explosions quickly followed. She was stunned at the noise, echoing across the land in every direction. She had not expected such results with a simple molitoph cocktail.

What had happened, was when she had thrown the bottle of now liquid flames, it had struck several barrels. The barrels quickly burst in to flames as well, being filled with bottles of bear, rum, and other such drinks. Then, the illegal weaponry stored behind the bar caught flame. Grenades, rockets, and even some explosive not yet known of had all gone off in a giant blast. To make things even worse, the rest of the alcohol also caught flame, causing a giant inferno. To say the least, those still in the bar were vaporized almost instantly.

Celina picked herself up, lowered her hood, and began to face the explosion gawking. She figured that any witness to such a large explosion would not run away from the explosion as she first thought she should do. Instead, they would be stunned. Then, she thought better of it. She turned, ducking in to an ally way, and climbed to the roof top to get out of harm’s way. She would make her way to the meeting location, as soon as she caught her breath.

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Jul 22, 2012 10:45 PM

Feb 2010
Daisuke blinked at Ringer's final words. When did they become a group? Or had they... either way Daisuke was eager to have a crew in a sense, though he had no idea as far as their organization... but things would be sorted out as they went to the assembly. A marine trying to escape that life, a self-proclaimed adventured, and two large ex-pirates. It could be worse.

Grinning oddly at how things worked out, he stepped outside with his new blade in his hand, proud and happy as they began to head through the amusement park. His head turned slowly as a group of park-goes crowded around caught his attention. Now what was going on over there. A few steps closer led him to overhear the gist of the situation. Someone stole a raging bloke's blade? Could've at least won it in a duel instead of running off behind another guy.... shameful. That scarred face with blonde hair... there was a bounty poster of him at HQ. Grateful Blue. This could be a chance for big money... and if the guy was rotting in jail, why let a perfectly good sword get wasted? Although this other man seemed to have a similar idea.

He turned back to his companions and grinned, "Hey guys, if you want you can go on ahead or not... but I think I'ma get involved in this mess with Grateful Blue , bounty of 10.000.000."

(So we gonna do this in this thread or make a separate one?)
Jul 23, 2012 4:25 AM

Jun 2009
(i assume we are doing it in this thread.)

Alex watched as a man came blundering through the crowd sending people flying. Alot of the people standing by decided to make a run for it. she noticed the man stood his ground so she did the same. She listened as the man simple shouted at the other man now standing behind the dude with the sword. Apparently the Guy stole something from the big man and then ran away. and is now using us as a shield.

"HEY! ugh...long time no see. Lets get this smelly gorilla like we used to in the old times!"

Alex sighsd as she heard this. she wouldn't have minded if he had asked for help. she would have gladly given it. but why did he need to resort to such trickery. who cares if the enemy knew we have never worked together before. however she decided to play along.

"Sure thing Buttercup, it's been a while hasn't it. This should be entertaining"

She looked from the man cowering behind the man to the big dude.

"As much as i would love to step aside and let you crush this man unfotunatly i cannot, Not that i'm defending the man, i loath cowards. it's just the fact the bounty on your head is so high that it would be impossible to turn down"

As she stared at Grateful she drew her sword and pointed it straight at him and she smiled

"Come Grateful blue, lets test your skill against Lilandra. if i'm going to die then i'm going out with a bang. lets hope you match the bounty that is on your head"

Although Alex knew the chances of beating this guy were slim she couldn't show him that. she had to show that she was strong and that she was willing to die and that she enjoyed a fight. besides she knew she wouldn't be fighting alone
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Jul 23, 2012 8:05 AM

Mar 2009
Kuro shook his head while disappearing into the crowds it seemed the bar that he had just come from had gone up in smoke or a giant explosion it had been a place he had visited several times since coming to the island but that didn’t really matter to him people die all the time and he wouldn’t be going back there anyway and the explosion had acted as a nice distraction for everybody in the area. They had flocked to the burning bar like moths to a bright flame which let Kuro make his way to the location of the legendary sword much easier and faster than it would have been, but still the streets were now dangerous with Kuro choosing to keep to the shadows of the streets rather than the open space were most of the riots and chaos with the various pirates took place.

pirates or marines...both are just as bad for the world it seems now...

Kuro had reached about the halfway point of his destination before being surrounded by a number of pirates or perhaps they were just the local gangs it was hard to tell in the current situation either way they were intent on killing Kuro or perhaps even worse taking him as a slave of some sort. Backing away and down a dark alley way had caused Kuro to become cornered with no way to escape, letting out a sigh Kuro moved his jacket ever so slightly while watching the pirates slowly circle around him each one had some sort of weapon from a steel pipe to actual swords and most of them looked filthy and dirty clearly they hadn’t taken a bath for several days and possibly weeks, they reeked of sweat and blood as well as many other nasty smells almost like a sewer would.

“Just forget you saw me...please...”

Kuro spoke with his rather soft and saddened voice causing the pirates to laugh some shouting at how weak he was as they all charged in to attack and perhaps even kill him, the soft and caring look that Kuro possessed fading as he drew the katana from the left side of his waist the first pirate found a deep slash severing straight through his heart, the screams of the pirates might have been heard if it wasn’t for the explosions that littered the area surrounding them but sooner or later the bodies of the several pirates would be found or at least the dismembered bodies of them. With Kuro leaving the bloody alley he began to make his way towards the amusement park the pirates had taken up a few minutes of his time but he would arrive at the amusement park in about 10 to 15 minutes if he didn’t become held up by any further distractions.
Jul 23, 2012 8:28 AM

Feb 2009
Milo was absolutely thrilled with the idea that he had new companions that actually seemed interesting, though he'd only known them for approximately 5 minutes. But Milo was never one to sweat the details, he happily walked after the others towards whichever way they were going with a kind of bounce in his step, humming on a tune he'd picked up on the merchant ship he arrived in.

"Oh yeah, I'm Milo by the way. Milo Schmidt, but all my friends call me Milo!"

He said kinda out of the blue as they had walked for a bit, remembering that it was good manners to introduce yourself to your friends as his dear mother had told him.

As Daisuke stopped and pointed out the bounty he had spotted, Milo was busy staring at the old man Kagari and wondering if he would even survive the walk to the cook let alone going on an adventure. But his attention was diverted and he checked out the bounty and then turned to the rest of the gang.

"I'll do what you guys want to do." He said with a smile and waited for the last two to voice their opinions and then go with the majority.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Jul 23, 2012 11:41 AM

Mar 2009
Noah fell into a pensive state after the news he received from his fellow band mate. He could not help but to feel overwhelmed by curiosity, and wanted to look further into the matter himself. As his band mate entered the tent and asked Noah if he would follow, Noah responded by telling him,

"H-hey listen, Lutz, I think I left one of the picks at the stage. I'm gonna head back to see if I find it, I'll catch up with you guys in a bit."

Noah already started jogging off in the direction of the stage before his friend could even reply back.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Jul 23, 2012 11:53 AM

Jul 2008
"Ringer, Hammer D. Ringer, at your service" Ringer said with little excitement, as if he had said it a thousand times in his life.

"And no, before you ask, i am not one of those legendary "D" folks. The D in my name is there simply becouse i do not remember what it stands for.." He said, letting his voice trail off as if it made him remember something painful. "That, and becouse i harbor great respect for those men."

Kagari was hopping along behind them, almost lifting himself off the ground with the cane to keep up with every other step. He seemed in pretty well shape, despite the crooked posture and weak-looking limbs.

As they came upon the raging brute with a light bounty on him, Ringers eyes narrowed. He was considering asking what the fuzz was about, but he was reluctant to get in the way of such rage.
"Lets just watch and see what happens. Any trouble we can avoid is good i guess, unless any of you has beef with this fella" Ringer said in a tone that made it clear that he was more asking the others rather then telling them.
Jul 23, 2012 1:27 PM

Jun 2008
...What?

There was a moment of confusion in the eyes of Grateful Blue, he had thought he had been rather courteous about asking for his sword back, all he had demanded after-all was for the two to step away so he could get his family sword back, and now out of the blue he had both been insulted and challenged at the same time!

This.. This.. Is an OUTRAGE!

He stamped his right foot in the ground, causing everything inbetween here and tommorow to quake terribly. Did these people not know who they were dealing with!? He was the infamous Grateful "Smooth-Sails" Blue, famous for sailing the entire first part of grandline with only a small dingy! It was a testament to his skill as a sailor, aswell as his strength, true enough it had not earned him a high bounty, yet his power should in truth warrant something.. a tad higher, but that was not his fault! It was the World Goverments for underestimating his true power..!

Very well!!!
If you want to get crushed along with the thief I won't show any mercy!

His speed might have come as a shock to them as he suddenly dashed forward, grabbing onto Adam before he could even hope to react, such was the sudden speed in his attack, he was quickly tossed to the side, causing him to slam hard into the concrete wall of a nearby building, then before the other one could react she found herself face to face with a giant elbow that sent her tumbling across the ground with a big red painful mark in her face. The attack had been so sudden that they had both been taken by surprise, despite their innate prediction and speed skills.

Hahaha, how about that!? Out of all my brothers, I am the best at surprising my opponents, my "burst" style of brawling is feared across the high seas for being impossible(obvious exaggeration) to predict! Buharaharhar!

Thinking that he had put the two out of the fight he focused his eyes on the Thief who was now looking up at him with eyes filled with terror, the poor guy close to falling unconscious due to the fear alone. "Now Thief, time to taste some blue justice! Ill make it quick, so be GRATEFUL! His right hand fell like a hammer down towards the thief, like an executioners axe falling towards a defenceless neck.

Die you sword stealing scum!
KantarellJul 23, 2012 1:33 PM

(Work in progress)
Jul 23, 2012 2:05 PM

Feb 2010
The new and shining blue blade emerged from Daisuke's sheath with speed and a nice noise. Battle was so wonderful. The rather sharp and impressive sword held steady as the dropping arm fell onto it, and even cut into him slightly, but the pure power forced Daisuke's knees to bend and his back and shoulder to help hold off the attack. His passionate and eager eyes turned to the large man as he grinned and took the handle of the sword from the unconscious man, deftly swinging the blade towards the neck of the owner before Daisuke vanished in a gust and stumbled back into view a few feet back, rather unsteady as he stuck the legendary blade into the ground.

"Soru. I suppose using the prize during the match would be unfair, no?"

Smirking at his new foe, he placed his hand on the handle of his other bland sword and prepared to move in case of another attack, his feet still tired and rather wobbly from using Soru even once.
Jul 23, 2012 2:08 PM

Sep 2008
Adam didn't expect such cooperation with the stranger but he was grateful. He had to make sure that she would help and if he would have asked her, she could've denied him which wouldn't benefit him, in this particular situation.

The unforseen burst of speed caught Adam off guard. In fact, Adam couldn't react at all. One moment Adam was in front of the thief, the next he was struggling to get his footing and balance in place as he was thrown to the ground, tumbling and rolling over, from such strength. Finally catching himself on his feet, he crashed onto a wall, concrete at that. Falling to his knees, he felt like he crushed a few of ribs.

"Damn... That hurt..."

Looking up, the brute was suddenly in front of the thief. If Blue didn't hesitate to harm him and that girl, who knows what he would do to the thief. Although he did put it on himself. Adam pulled himself back up, which wasn't easy, gripping his scabbard with his left hand, as its on his left waist. Watching Blue raising his hand on the thief, Adam dashed towards them, as fast as he could with the pain he had. He wasn't about to let the thief die, even if he wasn't honorable in any way. He rather the authorities deal with him. He even rather the authorities deal with Grateful Blue, and the added bonus of 10, 000, 000 beri was nice.

With the fist hammering down towards the thief, Adam and managed to push him out of the way from the insane attack, right on time. Some would consider that luck, even Adam. As the fist made contact to the ground, debris shot out from everywhere as a big quake occurred, larger then when he took a step. As the debris cleared, he saw some other guy, that looked like he was somewhat exhausted, and a sword that was on the ground.

"Damn... What's so special about a sword?"
Hoshi_RyuJul 23, 2012 3:02 PM
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Jul 23, 2012 3:06 PM

Aug 2010
It was time. After twenty more minutes of walking, Akimoto Kazunari had arrived at one of the side entrances to Grove 20. Immediately noticing that there were countless marines lined up, he did not enter the Grove immediately. He pretended to wander a bit more, like the ordinary citizens in the city. When the marines were not looking, he instantaneously dashed to one of the largest trees of the area. That tree had numerous branches.

Making sure that there were not any marines guarding this area, he utilizes observational haki. After confirming that there were no marines around this particular tree, from the back side (covered by the tree's massive shadow), Akimoto utilizes his impressive strength and speed to quickly climb up the tree. Of course, he made but small motions as he did not have much experience in climbing one. After meticulously climbing (a step at a time) for over ten minutes, he made it to one of the higher branches.

"It would be utterly foolish to go for the highest branch, as one would easily be able to spot me. Instead, I have chosen the fourth highest branch that lies at the back of the tree. From here, I can spy and secure an escape route by immediately sliding down the tree. This tree is closer to one of the more uncommonly used exits, after all. Not to mention, there were numerous leaves and smaller branches which covered my position. Finally, with my hood on, I appeared to have camouflaged quite well into the leaves and branches.

My only concern is that somebody with a high level of observant haki may discover me. This is, however, futile, considering that there will be numerous pirates besides me that will stand in the center of the gathering."

Akimoto lets off a silent smile, and soon proceeds to think up of some backup escape plans, in case the one he had already prepared, were to fail.
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Jul 23, 2012 3:33 PM

Jun 2009
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WONDERFUL"

Alex had gotten back to her feet after being sent flying by the man's attack, Even with her abilities it surprised her that the man could get an attack off before she even realised. As she was grinning at the man she noticed adam tackle the thief out the way of Grateful.

"oooh that nearly broke my jaw. i got to admit i didn't expect that"

Before Grateful could recover from his attack on the thief Alex ran forward and she jumped on the man's back. because he was so big she managed to grib onto his back with her feet and she placed her sword at the man's neck and started to cut into his neck. thats when she noticed the new person.

"Oi Sweetcheeks i'm not willing to share the bounty with you as well so wait your turn...if you get one that is"

Alex had been completely distracted by the new guy showing up that she had completely forgot what she was doing. leaving her wide open
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Jul 23, 2012 4:43 PM

Jun 2008
As the man had attempted to lob the theifs head off he had been intercepted by a swordsman, the blade stopping the progress of his iron fist, though not for long, as he increased his power and barreled down upon the blade... Yet the time the swordsman bought was well used as a sudden push from the recovered Adam sent the guy out of the way of his strike, the fist hitting cold ground.

What the!?

Then as he was trying to figure out how the hell that had just happened and who the "¤"6 the new guy was, he suddenly felt something heavy hit his back, and then something sharp stung his neck. Grah that hurts! The man started shaking violently to try and wrest the girl off, eventually he managed to grap hold of her arm and used the chance to drag her off his back, launching her back into the air in a random direction, he would follow up on it but both the new arrival and the other guy was right infront of him.

Bastards, give me back my sword!

Ignoring the two, he went in with his right hand held up in a shielding stance while his other hand reached out for his sword that was now stuck in the ground. If I can just get my sword back..! His neck was bleeding profously, luckily he was thick skinned, the girl had not found a vein but it still hurt like a bitch, he cursed as he realized he would probably take a few more hits reaching for the weapon but if he could only get that, then he could end this farce!

(Work in progress)
Jul 23, 2012 5:05 PM

Feb 2010
"I said not to use the prize during the match!"

Daisuke shouted this out loudly and stabbed Annabelle directly forward, into the 10.000.000 Beli brute's face, or rather the path it would take if he continued moving. The craftsmanship looked fine and a few marines at the base knew of many legendary blades forged by one man. The seal on the handle confirmed Daisuke's suspicions and how desperate the man seemed for the blade made him hesitant to give such an advantage to the foe. Great... pride is getting in the way again.

Even though it was likely to leave him open, he rotated his body and quickly pulled out one of his cheap swords, sticking it in the ground right before the legendary blade so it would get in the way if the pirate attempted to grab his sword, then tried to get a grasp on his other lame blade before he was attacked, hoping one of his allies would seize the giant's attention.
Jul 23, 2012 5:33 PM

Sep 2008
Adam had gotten up and looked at Blue struggling to get his sword. He couldn't help smirk. From what the stranger said apparently the sword was the prize. Adam didn't care for the prize but the fact that its a competition made it sound fun. Then, all of a sudden, he realized something. Grateful Blue, owner of a legendary sword. No wonder there were people after it. Although, he had no intentions in taking a legendary sword that was already in possession of someone else. Stealing isn't something he likes, and one swordsman should respect another swordsman possession, specially their sword. A swordsman sword is like their very soul, their heart. Grateful Blue clearly expressed that as he was fighting for it, although the stranger didn't seem to care as he said it was the prize. Adam didn't like that but that just means they would fight hard to get it.

Although wanting to jump in, Adam ran towards the girl as she was thrown in the air. Right now her safety was important. She didn't have to be dragged in like that. Even if it was her choice to stab him in the back.

"Crap, I'm not gonna make it."

It was too late, the girl had crashed down from one of the large trees. Not being able to get her from her height, or more like he didn't want to get her because he figured she was safer there, he turned around to face Blue.

"I better get serious."

Adam placed his left hand on his scabbard, once again. This time he slightly pushed the blade out, by the guard, with his thumb.

"I don't get any fancy techniques like Soru but..." He then looked up with a cold, killer look. As if he changed person completely. "... I aint backing down."

It was strange. Adam had completely ignore the pain that he had gotten as he dash towards Blue, kiclig dirt in the air. He was faster then before, as if he had no damage. It taking take long for him to appear in front of Blue and slicing the tendons on his right wrist. He then swirled around, to get to his back, a slash, diagonally, down his back.
Jul 23, 2012 6:37 PM

Jun 2009
"woah"

One minute Alex had the brute exactly where she wanted him and the next second she was thrown in the air. as she flew through the air she cussed at the man who had interferred and she blamed it on him. Fortunatly she managed to land in a tree and no harm was done.

As she jumped down from the tree she noticed Buttercup went on the offensive. he had rushed forward and attacked Blue. as she watched she couldn't help but sign. instead of joining in she gripped ahold of her sword who she managed to hang onto and she swished it around and put her back into her sheath.

Tch i guess it cant be helped. thanks to that inconsiderate bastard over there i cannot attack. 2 on 1 is bad enough. but there is just no honour in a 3 on 1 battle especially when he's unarmed

Alex sat down and laid her sword over her legs and decided to watch the battle unfold. she kept a hold of the handle incase Blue tried to come after her again. Because of his interference she decided the person that had interupted her battle was now her enemy. she didn't care whether he lived or died.

"OI BUTTERCUP, THANKS TO THAT IDIOT OVER THERE INTERFERING I CANNOT ATTACK. IT SEEMS HE'S NOW YOUR PARTNER"
Jul 23, 2012 8:26 PM

Mar 2009
Just as expected, the stage was but an empty shell of its former self. There was not a soul in sight as Noah went to retrieve one of his guitars, or perhaps one of his most beloved guitars to be exact. The same instrument he used for the show was zipped up in a bag and placed with the other instruments behind the stage. Workers were already taking down the former stage, and Noah used the distraction to retrieve what he was looking for. He grabbed the packed guitar and placed the straps over his shoulders making sure the straps were tightened so that he could move with ease.

With one step he took, the clanging of a bottle against a metal object stopped him right in his tracks. He couldn't help but smile, as he turned around to face his other band mate, the female drummer.

"Leaving without saying goodbye? Lutz is gonna be pissed, you know that right?"

"Sorry Casey, I guess I'm not that good with farewells," he said apologetically.

With a sigh, the woman slowly approached Noah and motioned the bottle towards him.

"Word around town is that there's a shakedown happening in area 30 as we speak, don't know if that cook your looking for is there, but if I were you, that'd be a good place to start."

She took a slight pause, amazed that she divulged such information to Noah in that short amount of time.

"Heh....for old times sake?" she asked.

He gently grabbed the bottle, and took a huge gulp before giving it back to her. He would then embrace her in a joyful hug before letting go up to where his hands still rested on her shoulders.

"We'll meet again someday, I promise," he told her confidently.

She smiled back, playfully shooing him away as he backed up and told him,"see you on the far side Noah."

He gave her a thumbs up in response, then he began to run towards area 30.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Jul 24, 2012 5:37 AM

Mar 2009
Having made his way to the area as fast and safe as possible Kuro stood at the edge of the amusement park it was larger than he had expected but that didn’t seem to matter after all if a fight was going on between swordsman then it wouldn’t be too hard to find the location, looking around Kuro watched and waited patiently for signs of where this person was with the legendary sword depending on what was going on it would decide his action once he arrived there. After a few short moments Kuro saw a few people rushing away from the area while a few other pirates and thieves ran in the direction the normal people came from, this was going to be a problem for Kuro he didn’t want to deal with any more people than he had to and so it would probably be better to get rid of the thieves now rather than later.

Kuro: “wait up guys! So you’re all after the sword as well?”
?: “damn right that blade will be mine hahaha!!!”

Kuro laughed in a carefree way as he neared the group which had caused them to let their guard down after all compared to an entire group one person didn’t look that threatening however as he neared the group Kuro had lowers himself slightly passing through the entire group as he drew and placed his katana back inside its sheathe all in one fluid movement that happened in the blink of an eye, the group fell to their knees with some falling to the deaths while others were simply wounded seriously and would more than likely fall to their deaths soon if they didn’t receive any medical help. Kuro wasn’t concerned about this as he rushed off towards the location of the fight he could feel it with every fibre of his body the sword and the swordsman was close he was within touching distance of his target but what would happen when he met the swordsman or people face to face was yet to be decided by him.
Jul 24, 2012 6:05 AM

Jun 2008

You think that will discourage me!

Caring not for personal harm, the big man grasped the handle of his sword, ignoring the fact that he would have to grasp the blade of the other sword along with it, it looked extremely painful, but despite the pain he used his free arm to grap onto the blade and the handle of his weapon, his other arm which he was using as a defensive shield he turned into an offensive weapon, using it to slam into Daisuke who was trying to get the other weapon, sending him flying in the opposite direction until he met another enemy in the form of a fruit stand, the impact sending a various regalia of fruits in all possible directions.

Finally!

He raised his weapon, the hand and arm covered in the blood caused by the naked blade and the rest of his body up into the air in a almost victorious pose, he would probably very soon turn it towards his opponents but before he could properly realize his situation, the other swordsman managed to sneak up on his flank with a swift attack, taking out the tendon on the arm which was currently holding the sword up, causing him to drop it back onto the ground.

Graaah!!!
My arm!?

Grateful Blue forgot about his weapon for a moment, as he in a moment of pure rage twisted his body around with another burst of speed fueled with the rage that only pain can induce; Sending a horrible slap of power into Adams flank just as he was about to cut up the mans back. The momentum of the rotating body causing the blow to be so heavy that Adam was littarly lifted up into the air and sent smashing into another wall, this time creating a imprint of himself in the metal, one of the crowds expressing the feelings of everyone with the simple word "Auch.."

Dammit..!
How did this happen!?

Grateful Blue was a mess, the three others had taken some heavy hits, but they had all been blunt physical attacks, Blue was now littered with sword wounds, bleeding from many different areas of his body. Breathing heavily he turned back towards his weapon, the two others were completelly out of it for the time being, he only needed his weapon, then he could finish it, his hand reaching out for the handle of his family sword one more time, completely forgetting the girl resting in the tree overhead.

If only I can get my weapon..

(Change of posting order: next logical post would be Brand, Followed by Simple and then Hoshi)

(Work in progress)
Jul 24, 2012 7:39 AM

Feb 2009
Milo leaned backwards against a wall with his hands behind his head and watched the fight before him with amusement. He was generally against many ganging up on a few, but the big guy seemed to be doing better then the three that were against him at the moment so Milo would rather enjoy the fight.

He let out a "Ooouuch..." and cringed a little when the other swordsman reshaped the metal wall.

"So do you guys wanna make a bet on who's the last man standing?" Milo asked Ringer and Kagari. "I put a 100 beli on the big guy."

Jul 24, 2012 9:30 AM

Jun 2009
Alex watched on as the great brute of the man charged forward. it was obvious that the sword meant something to him and that he would do anything for it. including all the cuts it took. Finally he managed to get the sword and sent the person who interupted the fight flying straight into a fruit stand. Alex couldn't help but smile when that happened.

"hmmm now he's out the way i can join the fight again"

Before alex could move she watched as Buttercup was sent flying straight into a wall. this was followed by an Ouch from the crowd aswell as herself. She turned her attention back onto Grateful who was now reaching for his sword he had dropped before. a normal person would have charged and attacked before he got a hold of her sword. however Alex wanted to fight this man fairly even if it resulted in her death.

"Oi Blue now that you have your sword back how about we fight one on one, If you are going to kill me then at least make it interesting"

Alex jumped down the tree branch by branch until she got to the ground. when she got there she drew her sword and started to walk slowly towards him

"Dont think another surprise attack like before will work on me again."
Jul 24, 2012 11:39 AM

Jul 2008
Ringer laughed a hearty laugh at the request to wager a bet, and sat down on the ground with crossed legs as if waiting patiently for something.

"Actually, im not gonna put money on the brute." Ringer said, watching Annabelle being wielded with Pride in his heart. "My money is on Annabelle's new master. If hes halfway as a good a swordsman as i think he is, my bet on him will be a safe one" He said, paying close attention to the fight.

Despite the thrill of seeing a battle, he was worried about Daisuke. He wasnt that used to annabelle yet, and the big guy looked like he could cause some serious damage. Push comes to shove, Ringer might have to get involved. Kagari sat down right next to him, between him and Milo.
"This is a waste of perfectly good time!" Kagari whined.
Jul 24, 2012 11:44 AM
Jun 2010
Celina slipped off the roof top of the building, falling nearly ten feet to the pavement below. Just before she was to hit the ground, and could feel it rushing up to meet her she twisted, attempting to roll. She hit on her shoulders, tumbling out in to the street once again. This time however, she was on the complete opposite side from the large explosion that had occurred about twenty minutes before.

She scrambled to her feet, covered in dirt and ash. She pulled her hood up, over her head causing a shadow to fall upon her face. She knew the general direction of grove twenty, but not what to expect upon arrival. She moved quietly, but swiftly threw the streets in between the pirates that had gathered to wait. She stumbled over the ground, when it got uneven in a location. She figured that she was nearly there.

“Hey little woman, lookin’ pretty damn sexy there. ~”

Her head snapped up, facing the voice. Her eyes were blank, her face even more blank. Her voice was icy.

“May I ask which location of the island we are in?”

He snickered, moving closer to her. His breath smelled of rum and rotten fish, and his body was uncomfortably warm as he pushed her gently against a wall. Her breath began to exit in and out of her body rapidly, almost as if she was hyper ventilating. Her hand slipped in to the pocket where the flair gun was stored. She heard gun’s when Kuro had asked for them, so she thought it was an actual “gun.”

“We are on the edge of grove twenty sweet thing, and you, are about to be in my bed…or rather, I’m about to be tasting your fruits.”

Her hand snapped up and out, the flair gun pointed right at his face. Her finger pulled down on the trigger, the flair being shot right in the man’s face. He was thrown back, killed by the fiery projectile. She tossed the gun on the body, and had a puzzled look on her face.

That was rather…hot, for a bullet I would think…and quiet for a gun…

When the gun had gone off, it had produced a small “Humph” sound. Her hands moved over her body, trying to clean herself off just a bit. No matter how quiet that was, she would gather attention if she was caught near the mangled burning courps and questioned. Contrary to what the soldiers would wish, she had places to be.

She moved off in to the grove, moving in the direction of what she figured would be the farthest corner from the main entrance to the grove. Akimoto had said, “Find a big tree, near an uncommon exit.”

She stumbled against the bark of a large tree that was positioned between an L shaped buildings that was wedged between two slave pens. She climbed up the tree, marking out the distance from the ground. From the angle that she had walked, she knew that where the cook was to appear was only about fifty feet away. She stood in the branches of the tree, and felt to the side. She could feel a pressure there, as if…yes, the building’s roof was right beside her. The uncommon exit that she would need was precisely where it needed to be. She sat on the edge of the roof, masked by the branches and leaves of the tree and waited. She was wondering, how on earth she would summon the other two to her location, or signal them to a good point. That did not matter currently; all that mattered was that she was in a designated area, on time.

Jul 24, 2012 3:34 PM

Feb 2010
(Kant... you completely misinterpreted my post xD I need to work on being more clear. The second sword should have been far enough in front that Blue could not reach the handle of his sword as well, though I suppose as long as he pushed hard enough that's fine... the real issue is that continuing to move forward would cause Blue to skewer his brain on Annabelle. I don't mind much, things turned out just fine, just wanted to point it out, sorry if I'm being rather rude.)

With a brutish tackle, Daisuke's opponent grew ever closer until he turned his blade to try and block a direct impact on a more sensitive part of his body, but was still sent quite the distance until his back smashed into something with all the force of impact, wood and fruits everywhere. His body ached as he groaned and took an orange, squeezing it roughly to give himself a small drink. He overheard his companions chatting, noting that Ringer seemed to put some confidence in his. How nice... he really should introduce himself after this. Well, he couldn't bare to fall short of expectations now.

"Damn... really?! I was gonna give you my other blade so we could have a good ol' clash of low grade katana, a battle of skill. I guess I'll show you... my Nitōryū."

Hearing his muscles crack and feeling his body ache, Daisuke pushed himself up on his feet. His endurance needed some work, but his legs were finally cooling down a bit from that Soru. Both blades drawn, he bent his knees and got ready, before hearing Alex call out.

"How about we fight one on one?"

Daisuke's hand tightened around the handles of his blade in fury. She was starting to piss him off... a one on one fight with an opponent just hit all over, mostly by himself and Adam he may add... boy that's honorable. Well he was mostly mad because he knew things would just get worse if he interfered. Meh... Chaos can be fun, right?

His right hand held Annabelle in all her glory, ready to strike, his left hand a cheaper katana was held backward in his hand, the dull end laid along his forearm, sharp end outward as he walked towards the two of them.

"Hey girl. Stay out of this unless you wanna get cut too..."

He gave this snide remark out of disgust and fury, before realizing it came off a bit sexist and made his personality look rather rude. Well whatever.
Jul 24, 2012 8:30 PM

Sep 2008
"Shit!"

As Adam's momentum was focused on cutting down Blue's back flesh, he saw that the brute was countering. Unable to completely dodge the assault, Adam lowered his left arm attempting to guard of the strength, as much as he could. Unfortunately, Blue's own momentum, from his swing at Adam, made guarding look pointless as Adam was sent flying to another wall, this time one that was metal, leaving the shape of his body on. With the impact, the damage was excruciating. It only added the blunt pain he had before. He certainly had broken bones, and the pain was clear as he fell on the ground, dropping both his scabbard and katana.

"D-Damn it..."

Adam felt unlucky. It was as if he was getting the worse of the hits compared to girl and the other swordsman. On the ground, trying to let himself rest for second, which he knew he had since he wasn't Blue's only opponent, he started to think of a plan. To him, this.was just a test of skills and abilities. It wasn't like he actually wanted to help a thief. For the man, based on what he said earlier, this was a competition for the sword. Unfortunately, Adam wasn't interested in a sword that belonged to someone else. As for the girl, he had no idea why she was actually getting into it. Processing his thoughts, he looked forward to see Alex actually attempting to fight Blue one on one.

"Hmm..."

Come to think of it, this wasn't fair at all. Since he thought this was a test for him, there was no real test if it was three on one. Although, clearly it shows that it would be better, Adam had no intentions on making Grateful Blue his enemy, nor take hos sword. He just wanted the marines to come so he can collect the bounty... Except no marines was in sight. Letting out another deep breath, Adam grabbed both his scabbard and katana. He then used the scabbard to help lift him up and keep balance, since he couldn't push himself on his own, for obvious reasons.

Not wanting to move from his location, to not strain his body too much, he analyzed the situation. He looked at everyone's distance from each other, with him being further away. Then he looked at everyone's wounds. Like him, the girl and boy only had blunt wounds. Blue, on the other hand, had the worst of the wounds with cuts all over him, which proved they could get close enough to him to actually strike him. If they were gonna take him out, it would have to be a fatal wound, or at least a large enough wound to make him faint from loss of blood. Although, since this is a test, he would need to deal wig the other two and to do that, he would need help because of his current state.

"Time to shake things up a bit..."

Taking advantage of him being behind both Alex and Daisuke, he kicked a rock,that was the size of a fist, at the back of Daisuke's head and threw his.scabbard at the back of Alex's head. Adam attempted to make them lose focus, even if it was little, for Blue to have an opening to strike at them. An added bonus was to damage their head, to at least daze them. Meanwhile, Adam kept his guard up in case Blue would charge at him, or even the other two. He wasn't gonna get caught of guard this time...
Jul 25, 2012 9:49 AM

Jun 2008
Blue did not think about how or why but he finally managed to get a hold of his family sword, its ornate blade glowed brightly at the recognition of its owner hand, runes of old flaring up with blue fairy light. The blade had looked pretty normal until this point, but now the beauty of the blade was fully realized as its power shone outwards at the three who where now steadily apporaching from all sides.

Idiots! They let him have the sword!?
Are these guys mad?
What the hell are they thinking!
Thats Grateful Blue, he is a swordsman ain't he!? Why would they let him have his weapon!
Ive heard he can level buildings with a single slash!
Hey, lets get out of here before he starts swinging!?

As blue rose up with his sword in hand, the crowds started whispering maniacly, a great number of them started to disperse and soon there were almost noone left, only the bravest standing back, looking out from the cover of building and so on, only the pirates watching on were left, now no longer covered by the crowds.

These guys are seriously insane, they are all asking me for a one on one duel!? They first try robbing me, they slice me up when I am still weaponless, and now they are asking me for ONE ON ONE!?

Dammit, this pisses me off!
Ill skewer all of you bastards!

At this time Adam threw his objects towards the two, Alex quickly realized the scabbard heading towards her(this is due to the observation haki and his perc) and managed to avoid it, but Daisuke, while he did see it eventually was not able to avoid it and was forced to break out of his stance to block the incoming missile, though in the end they were only minorly inconvienced, though it did allow for what Adam had hoped, though maybe not in the fashion he had initially planned.

Take this; Blue Special:

Blue used his amazing burst of speed to do an extremely fast rotation causing his body to look like a tornado for a very fleeting moment, cutting his sword through the empty air in a circular motion. Though while at first this action seemed pointless, as his blade were far from cutting into any of them, when they looked closer they could see thin lines in the air, and thats when they realized that Blue had cut the air itself.

((Fairly known legend, if you think your character would know it, click the link))

Blue Day Twister!

It had only gone a split second since he had stopped his rotation, only allowing him to say his last line before the cuts in the air suddenly expanded out towards them, and before they could react they felt an invisible blade cut into them, scoring lines or red in their flesh, clothes and flesh and all violated beneath a spinning tornado of air blades. It was over as quickly as it had began, but they all had taken considerable damage, fortantly none of them were mortally wounded, though they were still littered with painful shallow cuts, nevertheless the situation had turned in Blues favour, despite his earlier troubles.

Did you feel that? Huh!? With my blade I am unstoppable, the very idea of you snotty children trying to take me on one on one, ridiculous!

If the situation was different, a one on one might have been possible, but how things had turned out now, taking on blue alone would be ridicelous, they were all bleeding and by now they should be feeling tired, plus if they took more damage now, being able to attend the event of the decade would become unlikely. It should be clear to them that they had to take him down as a team or he would kill them with his next attack.

That first blow as just a taste..
The next attack will go deeper!
KantarellJul 25, 2012 9:53 AM

(Work in progress)
Jul 25, 2012 9:55 AM

Mar 2009
As Noah approached the amusement park, he bumped into several groups of people rushing out of the park in frenzy. It was like a mad rush, everyone running for their lives, and all the while Noah fought against the current of people in order to get inside. One woman grabbed Noah by the collar and protested to him, calling him, “insane! You must be if you think you’re headed there!” Yet he gently pulled her hands off of his collar before assuring her that he would advance.

The sea of people slowly began to die down, and he found himself navigating through the crowd a lot easier. Finally, he made it to where the rumors lead him, and the rumors were certainly true. In the middle of the park stood a man of gargantuan proportions laced with curly golden hair. He appeared to be engaged in a duel with three other swordsmen. Not too far from them were a trio consisting of an elderly man, the famed black smith Ringer, and another person that looked like a child.

“Finally,” he stated with an exhaled, as he reached into the inside of his shirt and pulled out a flask. The liquor tasted like heaven right about now, especially after the long jog and swim through the sea of frantic people, but the frenzy didn’t end there, oh no, it was far from over. When Noah returned the flask into his shirt, he was met with an agonizing squeal that couldn’t have come at a worse time.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOAAHHHHHHHHHHH! YOOHOO!”

A girl seemingly jumped out of nowhere and tackled him to the ground, followed by the dog pile of more women, ravaging him like some sort of mad dog.

“Eh, wha-, HELLLLLLLPPP!”

He protested but to no avail, soon he was carried off from the amusement park, towards area 20.
Jul 25, 2012 10:40 AM

Jun 2009
Alex watched as Blue rose up with his sword in his hand. As she watched she noticed that the sword itself started to change. although it looked fairly normal before it was now shining blue and Alex eyes widened in shock.

Imposible, i never expected to encounter that in such a place, it was foolish for him to let him have his sword but there is just no joy in taking someone unarmed down

Alex raised her sword to block any attack that might come her way. just as she did so she felt like something was coming from behind and she managed to avoid the scabbard hitting her. She watched as Blue called out a special move that included his name and span in a circle. a second later he stopped and alex thought that the move was pointless as nothing had happened.

"Tch i dislike people who name moves after themselves"

As she was taking she had just noticed what happened. blades of air were moving for all 3 of them. It was far too late to dodge the attack and blocking with her sword would be futile. so alex did the only thing she could and raised her free arm to protect her face. the attack hit and she felt cut into her. although it didn't do considerable damage it angered her that her outfit was destroyed.

"It is you that is ridiculous Grateful. the very idea that you are unstoppable is pathetic. noone is unstoppable. Granted you are formidable, however i was never going to take you one on one. but it's been a while since we've fought together that we've forgotten how to work together"

Alex dug her sword into the ground and lifted herself up onto her feet. she was panting slightly from exhaustion however she still refused to give.

"My name is Alex Odair and you will do well to Remember our names Grateful. as we will be the one's to bring you down"
Jul 25, 2012 10:41 AM

Feb 2009
"Good swordsman...?" Milo wasn't sure if they were talking about the same person since the Daisuke he had seen had spent the majority of this fight being airborne in between greeting new kinds of foodstands.

"I think he seems better at getting his butt kicked around..." Milo said amusingly. But suddenly a whole lot of things happened at once. First he reacted to someones dying scream for help and turned around to see a flamboyant man getting dragged away by a group of women. He had been inclined to help the man, but he got the distinct impression that said man had just called him a child and immediately thought otherwise, leaving the man to whatever fate that lie in wait for him.

Turning back to the fight, Blue had begun yelling triumphantly while grasping his sword firmly and suddenly made a fast twisting move. Milo reacted when he saw the thin lines moving outwards from him and quickly sat down to not get hit by a stray.

"Woah, I'm definately keeping my bet on that guy! What do you say grampa, it's not too late to win a couple of beli from Ringer."

Jul 25, 2012 11:31 AM

Jul 2008
"Now hold on, just wait. I have faith in him. I've made enough swords in my life and met enough swordsman to tell them apart, this one carries himself with a swordsmans pride." Ringer replied with a smart grin.

No sooner had he voiced his faith in Daisuke when suddenly Blue unleashed his attack. Ringer hit the deck and pulled Kagari down with him, who only grunted and gave Ringer a sharp look for yanking him into the ground.
"I already own his ass, why would i need his Beli? Besides the poor sod is broke as a church-rat! Whahaha!" Kagari laughed, much to Ringers dismay as Ringer only shook his head at the old mans stinging remarks.

"That blue fella, he's packing some serious firepower in those swings.." Ringer said, continuing to observe the fight. Somewhere within he wished that they had just kept on walking instead of going after the sword, but he understood the swordsmans resolve to aquire this blade now that he had seen what it could do in the right hands.
Jul 25, 2012 2:32 PM

Feb 2010
His eyes narrowed as he saw the legendary blade's true power unlocked within the hands of blue, but he wasn't about ready to let him use it. Leaning forward and bending his knees, he was about ready to burst into a Soru when he heard a slight whiz through the air.

"I said I'm serious now... like I'd let you-"

Turning his body to find a large rock flying at his face now, he used the back edge of Annabelle to deflect it and swerved out of the way before hearing a distinct sound only heard before when he had seen higher ranking officers come for inspection and put on a demonstration. Air being cut. Turning his head back, he quickly held up the other blade to protect himself and braced for impact. Blood spurted from his right shoulder but it wasn't too deep of a cut. A sharp twinge of pain on his left cheek before warm liquid began to drip down it. Then a much more intense pain hit his left arm as he realized his sword was cut straight through. Damn shitty marines and their cheap grunt katana!

Is that Ringer guy still backing me? Damn... can't lose now.

In a swift dash of his arm, Daisuke tossed the useless broken sword at Blue, then stepped forward with his right foot and slowly sheathed the lovely blue blade on his left hip, his eyes narrowing. He leaned his weight over and tried to gauge Blue's pose and stance within a second to see where looked vulnerable and found a good patch of flesh under his left arm with maybe a good organ or ab muscle he could split in two and held the scabbard of his blade with his left hand and the handle with the other.

"Ittō-Ryū Iai:"

Straining his legs to go into another Soru, this one more of a fast dash, he ran past Blue's left side in an instant and unsheathed his blade to slash across his body, carrying his arm from right to left and putting all the power in his strongest cutting technique before he came to a stop moderately past the hulking man and re-sheathed his sword, hopefully cutting away a large part of the enemy's left abdomen.

"Ō kama!(King's scythe)"
Jul 25, 2012 2:41 PM

Jul 2008
Of course, by now, Keratani was fast approaching Grove 20. She was almost there.

Along the way she heard about some silly sword and a demonic fruit of some kind. Neither of which piqued her already waning interest. No, she was there for one reason and she would hunt that down with the single-mindedness of a starving lion chasing its prey. Her estimated time of arrival in the grove would be five minutes, however she would have been there by now if the streets weren't so crowded and rowdy.
Jul 26, 2012 2:12 PM

Sep 2008
"Craaap..."

Adam's plan had been successful only half of what he wanted to happen. It was successful as it did distract Alex and Daisuke, as he wanted, so that Blue would attack them, but it had failed because Blue did an attack large enough to attack all three of them at once. Adam wasn't expecting for a giant like Blue to spin in place. Honestly, it looked kinda funny, except the attack wasn't something to laugh at because as he stopped, Adam felt something similar to tiny blade cutting all over his body. It also appeared that Alex and Daisuke had their own.share of cuts. Lucky for Adam though, because he was further away, it didn't have the same effect on him as it had with the other two. Still, he heard about legendary swords with some unique abilities but he had never encountered one before this. In a sense, it was thrilling although dangerous as the brute wasn't gonna be nice and spare their lives, so he thought.

"We need an opening. Attack at once is futile as he can do an area attack. We have to strike the moment either before or after his strike... We also need to have our own distance in order to not get caught in the attack. That boy over there has Soru, and that girl has good reaction as she was able to dodge my scabbard with her back turned... Maybe..."

This wasn't what Adam wanted, to be a fight.of three versus one but considering the circumstances, they had to. This man was at a higher level, and with his sword, they could and would definitely die. Thus, he was thinking a plan. With his injuries, he would charge at Blue, as bait, to gain his focus. If he can get him wounded, that's a bonus. Meanwhile, Alex and Daisuke would keep their distance and Alex would observe an opening then when she sees one, she signals Daisuke so he can strike using Soru. Unfortunately, Daisuke had dashed and strikes before listening to his plan.

"Damn idiot!..."

Being fast and striking first would be able to wound the giant but if they didn't think things through, then he can counter and they would get hurt also. They had to play it safe with the injuries they had already but this guy didn't care. It aggravated Adam. Then, he had thought of just staying out in the sidelines so that he can recover a bit as well as observe what other abilities Blue had, with the sword, but there was no guarantee that he would let him be. So, Adam decided, still somewhat sore, to jump on one of the floating bubbles, that was near by him, and jumped on the roof of the building that he had crashed on. Sitting there, watching the fight, as he was on guard, recovering and observing.
Jul 27, 2012 12:13 PM

Jun 2008
Alex Oda..ai..?..
Whatever!!!
I had planned to kill you anyway for the disrespect you have shown me!
So Ill take the opportunity to show you why I and the Oshikiri are truly unstoppable!

He swung his blade out to the right and was about to head of towards her in a charging motion when he suddenly heard an attack get called out "Ittō-Ryū Iai:", causing him to drop out of his intented attack pattern, his attention changed to the sudden attacker, first deflecting the thrown object.

You again!?

Daisuke had been so fast that most people would not even be able to see him move, his form but a glimmer of light.. Yet his sword did not taste flesh, it was stopped by nothingness, to people looking on it would look like he suddenly stopped, his blade suddenly clashing with an invisible force.. To Daisuke it was different; he had been able to see the legendary blade swing out before him but it had continued out of where it had to be to block his blow, and now he was blocking air itself, an invisible cut stopping his blade as if it was as solid as steel.

Ill show you and the girl the true horror of the Oshikiri..

The real sword came about in circle, and was now plunging towards him from his left flank, the man using his large frame to get a advantage in reach, and at the same time the invisible cut he was blocking suddenly started pushing outwards, similarly to what had happened in the earlier attack, making him unable to drop out of his block as the real thing came in for the kill.

Blue Air Style:

This was the true advantage of the sword in a fight versus other swordsmen, the man wielding the Oshikiri did not hold in his hand one sword, but a limitless number of potential blades, enabling him to block and attack at the same time! And now, this ability was being used to hold him in a block that he could not cease without taking the force of a real sword to the face, while the real sword was attempting to plunge into him from the left.

Thrust of the blue sky!

Things went into slow motion as the blade rushed towards him, the legendary tip diving in first, a tip known to be able to cut anything, it would most surely cut straight through him as if he was made of cotton, leaving there to be no doubt that it would indeed end his life, yet Blue had left himself open for attack by both Alex and Adam which the latter had managed to get himself up to a fairly safe position!

Die!

(Work in progress)
Jul 27, 2012 10:13 PM

Feb 2010
~A tremor can be felt coming from district 60, getting weaker as it progresses through the other districts~
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Jul 27, 2012 10:40 PM

Jul 2008
Ringer didnt hesitate a second this time. It was as if he didnt even take half a second to think about it, becouse the moment Daisuke was stopped Ringer was already moving like a runaway freightertrain towards Blue. Still, Ringer wasnt a fast runner, and was some distance a way.

"Kagari! Metal!!" He shouted, almost shrieked. The old man behind was already face-down into his rucksack and pulled out a bar of copper. "Stupid boy!! Here!!" With a disgusting grunt only an old man could make, he tossed it to the charging Ringer.

Ringer caught it with his right hand, and with all his might he swung the arm around in front of him where it was met by his left hand. "Tekkai-Crunch!" he roared, and pummeled the copperbar between his hands, bending the soft metal to a diskshape. He rolled it into a rod, twisted it into a spiral, stretched it beyond its own length. The solid copper looked like spaghetti in Ringers hands as he worked the metal until it was a long rod of twisted metal 2-meters long. The copper was red with heat from being handled so brutally, the friction having made the metal hot and malleable, and was now cooling down again.

The steps of the blacksmith could be felt in the ground as he charged straight in with seemingly no plan at all. The sheer force that was now in motion would be hard to stop even for the strongest. Ringer was now a mere 5 meters from Daisuke and Blue, and there was no stopping him.

I'm not gonna make it in time!!
Ringer thought, and tossed the rod with all his might towards Blue like a spear. THe pointy end wasnt very sharp, but with the force it was thrown at it could easily scewer a man.
PsynergiJul 27, 2012 10:51 PM
Jul 28, 2012 8:15 AM

Jun 2009
Alex listened as blue couldn't even say her last name. well he either couldn't say it or remember it which pissed her off as it was so simple to remember. Alex lifted her sword up into a defensive position as she knew he was about to attack any second.

Come

Grateful was just about to charge at her when he suddenly stopped and turned to his attacker. he was so fast that alex hadn't even seen him move and yet here he was right next to Blue and yet it seemed his attack had been stopped.

i was using myself as bait but i suppose this will do

As soon as his attention was away from her Alex started running at Grateful. she ran around first so she was running directly at his back. she watched as Blue lifted his sword and she knew that he was going to attack sweetcheeks.

Damn it, there is no way he could block that attack

That was when she noticed another man run towards Blue and he was doing something with his hands. she couldn't pay attention to it as she had her own Goal. Grateful was busy with Sweetcheeks and because the man now running at him looked more of a threat than she did left him wide open from an attack from her.

Got you

Alex was about 2 meter's away from Grateful and she jumped into the air. as she did so she brung her sword around infront of her heading straight for Grateful. on it's current path if Grateful didn't move or notice her then her sword will enter his back and just pass by the left side of his heart and come out the front.
Jul 28, 2012 10:31 AM

Feb 2009
"Huh, Ringer?"

Milo was startled as Ringer got up and charged off towards Grateful, but he felt that Ringer wouldn't stand a chance coming in head on like that, so Milo quickly got to his feet, drew the gun on his right-side hip while opening his satchel. He emptied the chamber of the gun hastily into the bag while digging around for eight new bullets that he loaded the chamber with and then slammed it shut. He readied the gun at hip height and placed his free hand over the hammer of the gun just as Ringer seemed to brace for throwing the hunk of metal at Grateful.

"Trippleee... Round Burst!"

A single bang was heard as Milo fired three shots in such a quick succession that you couldn't distinguish the three different shots from each other. They licked past Ringer just after he let go of the spear with one bullet grazing over it and heading for Blues face, another passing just below it and heading for his sword arms elbow and the third a bit to the side of it and heading for his chest.

(Milo has changed Ebony's ammunition to explosive rounds, he has now 5 left in it. The rounds will explode in a 5 centimeter radius upon first contact after being fired)
BillzorJul 28, 2012 11:17 PM

Jul 28, 2012 6:04 PM

Feb 2010
They really care... too bad a sword is still heading for me so quickly.

Daisuke either overestimated his own speed or underestimated the reaction time of his target, but despite two distractions Blue managed to put up a strong defense and add a fatally powerful counterattack to the mix. Adam lazily sat off to the side and left Daisuke wide open... he'd get him back later for that. Two attacks... what a huge pain. Ittoryu really wasn't his specialty. Another Soru could possibly save him but his legs couldn't muster up the strength. He was low on options and time. Of course... Daisuke also always had more than one blade on him.

Tilting his whole body to the right on a bent leg, his left leg kicked up with incredible force and his right leg unbent to boost him back, springing him back. The air blade pushed him back as his left leg released an air blade of his own, rather weak but headed straight at Grateful's face to provide a distraction, one worth noting since if he didn't at least close his eyes, blinding him to the other attacks, it may cut his eyeballs and leave him permanently blind. Okashiri managed to cut open the top of his abdomen and he winced and bled sorely, his muscles cut open. At this sensation his whole body felt weaker and his body began to fall straight down, the air blade cutting into his right leg a bit. He put all his power in his arms and grasped the edge of Annabelle, tilting it to deflect the air blade as he fell on his back and his body was turned slightly. On his right hip he slid on the ground and braced for impact, hoping Blue couldn't focus enough to run him through.
Jul 29, 2012 7:37 AM

Sep 2008
Adam was just watching, as Blue made his next attack. At first it looked like he was gonna attack Alex but quickly changed his attention to Daisuke as he was about to strike. Of course, Blue was ready for him and was about to counter. At that moment, one of the spectators had jumped in, some older guy that Adam didn't know, at least not yet. Not until he had used tekkai. That's when Adam knew who he was. The reason for why Adam came to this place in the first place. The well known craftsman, Ringer. It appeared that he knew of the man that is about to be strikes by Blue, it also appeared that another spectator had Ringer's back, as he drew his guns.

With more people jumping in the fight, he wondered how things would play out. More numbers gave them the advantage. It also allowed Adam to rest a bit more as at this point, Blue would lose focus of Adam since he had two more jumping in.

"..."
Jul 29, 2012 3:41 PM

Jun 2008
((Ive written alot, so some details might have been forgotten in the chaos, I am sorry if I forgot something but it can't be helped.))

The sudden flash of agility took blue slightly by surprise, but he had not really expected him to just drop down and die ether, but instead of closing his eyes like the guy had hoped he instead brought his free arm down upon the wind slash, breaking the thing as if it was nothing but a simple gust of wind. He had managed to still wound the boy, it was time to finish him while he was still down.. But then suddenly he heard noise coming from a bit up ahead, looking up he saw a large man, just a bit smaller than himself, throw a large rod like object towards him like a spear, and a guy a bit closer drew guns at him, firing three shots in short succession.

Blue Dance Style: Heavenly Weave!

In unbelivable display of skill, his body moved in a way that scholars would deem impossible, his body twisting and turning like crazy, his blade working at a furcious pace, and when it all was done a thousand small cuts littered the air, all done before the speeding bullets could even reach him, and now instead of finding flesh they were deflected as they hit the invisible wall of hidden swords, the bullets falling harmlessly to the ground. Then without taking a moments break, he took a slight jump and grabbed the incoming spear while it was still in flight and threw it back towards Ringer. It was at this moment that the girl was about to leave a fatal blow from behind, though it might have looked like he had forgotten her in the chaos, he had not.

Armament Haki!

The girl stabbed her sword with the intention of skewering her opponent, but instead of burning through flesh she felt the familiar feeling of metal meeting metal, the blade could do nothing to penetrate the Mans body which had now turned to something similar to steel. She was forced to use the mans body as a platform to jump to safety. It had all gone down so quickly, he had performed an impossible feat and blocked the simultaneous attack of four different people, with only seconds between them! This was the true power of his "Burst" style, a taxing art that would leave most people fatigued after a single use. Grateful blue himself still looked capable of dealing with them, despite his numoerous wounds, he looked more than ready to unleash hell upon them.

Ive had enough..
I was trying to avoid using my strongest attacks in order to not draw attention..
But you bastards.. You fools! I have no choice anymore..!
I Will utterly destroy you all! Every Fiber of your bodies shall disintegrate before the legacy of the grateful family!

Blue crouched down, his sword moving back into its sheet which was cleverly hidden beneath a part of the blue cloak that enveloped most of his body, just like how Daisuke had used his Soru strike right previously, he started going into that deep samurai sword drawing stance.

Run away! he is going to use "That"
Oh shi-
Get out of here!

The remaining people watching got up on their feet and ran as fast as they could, their legs working them past their limits to take them as far away from blue as possible, leaving only a certain few. Blue seemed to be stretching his body into a twisting stance, his entire body shaking as it got ready to perform his ultimate ability, an attack that used the very extent of his burst styles capabilities and the power of the Oshikiri to utterly destroy his surroundings. "Fasten your eyes upon me, you mongrels! This will be the last beauty your eyes will ever witness!.."

Grateful Style; Oshikiri Final Technique: Go-

The world suddenly stopped. The loud bang echoed through the minds of the combatants, their eyes and mouths wide open as they took in the change from a common brawl to cold blooded murder, a gunshot had been fired yet the man who had fired it was nowhere to be seen. Blue was still standing in his stance, but his heart was no longer beating! The mans eyes was filled with horror, bulging with both surprise and denial.

No, this can't..
This can't be...
I was supposed to deliver the message..
I can't..

He rose from his stance, somehow still in control of his body, he brought his free arm over and touched the wound on his back, a small entry wound was painted there, just next to where the girls sword had been unable to enter. He let his hand touch the wound before bringing the evidence before his eyes, his blood was mixed in with gold residue Golld..?. Unable to really fathom what had happened he took a single step forward, his treasured family blade dropping from his hand.

Not now..
Not when I..
Am soo..
Close..

Unable to keep himself up anymore, he took another, last step forward, before falling to his knees. His breathing came out of order and blood was running down from his the corners of his mouth, Daisuke was just a short meter away from him, and before the boy knew it his eyes were locked with blues fading light. There was a sea of regret hiding behind those fading orbs, he opened his mouth in order to say something but all that came out was more blood, forcing the upper part of his body down into the ground, breaking the momentary link the two had held.

Brothers..
Father In Heaven..
No words could express how sorry I am..

With a last moment of conciousness he brought about a last fragment of power, his body shaking from the strain as he shouted with all his might, his final voice resounded through Sabaody, a final roar of life before he collapsed onto the ground, the blue glow of the Oshikiri giving of a faint blue pulse before fading out along with its master.

Damn your cold heart..
Goldfinger!!!

End of Episode One

- All Participants have received a 200 SP Reward -

(Work in progress)
Jul 29, 2012 3:43 PM

Jun 2008

The New Era
Episode 2
Words Of Power

Soft Posting Rotation

Gathering Spot

The Archipelago is in flames, the lack of security from the marines and the increase in pirate aktivity had set most of the islands ablaze with fighting and struggle, even the Marine Base got decimated within the chaos, turning all the areas into lawless zones where no law or justice was to be found. In The Park a great battle took place that saw the demise of the legendary Grateful "Smiling" Blue at the hands of a band of nameless pirates and a hidden assassin, yet this was but the start of this eventful day as the volume was still increasing! The Crescendo had yet to explode.

Time was now drawing short as the big event was about to begin, the gathering pirates numbered in the thousands, not including all the civilians that somehow had managed to become a part of the crowd and the countless marines hiding in their secret look-outs.

The World Goverment, The Pirates, The Civilians, Many eyes from all over the world was watching as the countdown neared the finish line.

Arc Tips and Essentials:

- There is little time left, everyone who wants to take part should hurry to Area twenty, remember its not enforced but not being there could have some sour consequences later on.I highely recommend you take part, one way or the other.
- Its starting to near night-time in the timeline as of now.
- This is a good time to introduce your character to others.
- The map is there for your use, as long as you don't leave the island you can go anywhere.

KantarellJul 29, 2012 3:49 PM

(Work in progress)
Jul 29, 2012 4:59 PM

Mar 2009
Amidst the flames of anarchy, looting, and frenetic crowds of people rampaging through area 20, one man merrily pranced through as his guitar gently bumped against his back with each step. Each leg rose up to about waist level with every step he took. He truly was in a good mood, or apparently mad, but then again if you saw a man with two women’s bras hanging from his neck you figured he most have had a lucky encounter or some odd form of fetish. Accompanying his cheery march, the sound emitting from his mouth as he whistled a tune that every, or most pirates should know. After whistling the tune for several seconds, the lyrics followed, sung in a soft melancholic manner as he would usually when he performed on stage.

“Yo-hohohooooo! Yo-ho ho ho!
Yo-hohohooooo! Yo-ho ho ho!

Binkusu no sake wo, todoke ni yuku yo
Umikaze kimakase namimakase
Shio no mukou de, yuuhi mo sawagu
Sora nya wa wo kaku, tori no uta

Sayo-……………Eh!?”

What Noah had failed to notice however, that his while he proudly sang, he attracted very much unwanted attention, as the sound of swords being drawn “cut” the continuation of the song. He was also too busy keeping his eyes close to realize a band of pirates had been following him the whole time until they decided they could no longer put up with his care free attitude. When Noah did manage to finally open his eyes, he saw the crazed faces of five pirates, all giving him a look that meant one thing and one thing only, this was going to be a long night.
Jul 29, 2012 5:07 PM

Jun 2009
Alex was sure she had him. all the other attacks had been swatted away by blue's attack but she was sure he had forgotten her. However as soon as her blade touched his body she knew something was wrong. she knew what steel touching Flesh felt like. this felt like a sword fight. and sure enough as she pushed her blade buckled and broke.

Damn it

She had no choice but to use him as a stepping stone and she kicked off him into a backflip before landing on the ground. She held her blade close to her even though half of it was lying on the ground at Blue's feet. Alex watched as Grateful was about to unleash an attack. she didn't know much about him but seeing as those around were sprinting for their lives she was guessing that it was bad news.

"oh shit"

Alex was expecting a devistating attack hit her however as Grateful was calling out his attack there was a very loud bang. Alex's eyes flickered in every direction trying to locate where the noise came from but she couldn't tell. hell she couldn't even tell what it was. it wasn't until Grateful collapsed that she knew what had happened.

"Well i'll be damned"

Alex quickly ran over to blue. once she got close she slowed down slightly, When she reached his head she kicked it with her foot just to confirm he was dead

"well i'll be double damned. all them attacks from us and he's killed from one bullet."

She bent down and placed her hand over his wound. as she pulled away she examined the blood and noticed Gold mixed in with it. she had no idea what it meant and just wiped it off on her pants. she bent down again and picked up Grateful's sword.

"hmmmm a legendary sword how fascinating i'm sure we could get quite a bit of cash for this. unless one of you lovely young chaps wants it for yourself. i would be interested but i have my own sword...Lilandra"

As she spoke her swords name the part of the blade on the floor turned into water as did the bit that was left on the handle. the water on the floor flew back to the sword and a few seconds later the sword was in one piece again. Alex sheathed her sword as she walked over to Daisuke and as she was right over him she held out her hand to offer him a hand up.

"as you probably heard me shout earlier my name is Alex. Whats your name Sweetcheeks?"
x_Brandon_xJul 29, 2012 5:10 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Revolution meets Goldforge - A Meeting of Men

Haissem - Sep 22, 2013

5 by MotionBlue »»
Sep 28, 2013 8:19 PM

» The Revolution Pirates (travel thread) ( 1 2 )

Haissem - Jul 13, 2013

75 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 7:38 PM

» (Free-roam) The Goldforge Pirates (Journey Thread)

Psynergi - Jul 19, 2013

30 by Tamoball »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:42 PM

» Pirate-arc | Chapter 2: Voettfang ( 1 2 3 4 )

Beyond - Jul 9, 2013

189 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:25 AM

» Shipwreck Island ((Midnight Pirates Island. If you want to join then shoot me a message.))

baxter09 - Sep 15, 2013

1 by ender95 »»
Sep 20, 2013 6:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.