Forum Settings
Forums

Shipwreck Island ((Midnight Pirates Island. If you want to join then shoot me a message.))

New
Sep 15, 2013 4:49 PM

Mar 2009

Several days had passed since the last island with the Midnight Pirate crew sailing through the ocean sea even if every single wave be it a small or large wave brought the threat of destruction. The ship was half battered and ready to enter its eternal sleep even if that meant it would take the crew down with it...which wouldn’t exactly be a good idea. The problem for Kuro was that he had planned to get the ship upgraded on the first island but the marines ruined that idea and well getting the ship fixed at the last island also proved rather impossible thanks to the circumstance which once again included the marines. Thinking about it the start of the journey couldn’t have gone any worse even if they actually tried but the good thing was that they were all alive and healthy well most were healthy the other hadn’t awoken from her coma yet...or she was just a good sleeper.

“Owww...that hurts baka.”
“Hoho the idiot captain is calling me a baka?”
“Yes yes I am and as captain you should be nice or you will be spanked~”
“I understand you want to try swimming, right?”
“If by swim you mean shower then yes I wouldn’t mind.”
“I hear there are some lovely showers for men on the next island.”
“We are here then?”
“Just arrived although I think your information was off...there is nothing here.”

Kuro simply shook his head while smiling the banter between him and Hana slowly came to a halt but it was good to see that they were back to their usual selves after the last island. What might have happened if they hadn’t left the island or if the chaos on the island wasn’t shattered? Worse still was how far would Kuro have gone to actually implement the plan he had told Hana of...the one that shook her to the very core of her body and beyond. Hana looked down at the resting face of Kuro he looked so innocent when he lay there with his eyes closed she didn’t know why but lately her face would often warm while she simply watched Kuro rest...the darkness in his heart was a different matter all together though...it terrified her beyond words. Kneeling down just beside Kuro she ran her finger along his tanned dark skin her pale white finger brushed his hair back from his eyes not that she could see his dark eyes with them being closed but that mattered little. It wasn’t long before her hand was resting on top of his chest while she leaned in kissing him softly on the forehead with a cough coming from behind the door.

“Ahem...what would he say about this?”

Hana looked up quickly towards Jon she was startled at first and knew exactly who and what he meant, Jon was like her guardian well he was probably also the same for Kuro. Jon had known Kuro even longer than Hana had but he rarely spoke of how he actually met him or what he was like so even to Hana Kuro was mysterious well his past was at least. Clearing her throat as her cheeks slowly returned back to their pale color instead of the soft rose pink they had been she flicked her hair back with a sigh soon following.

“Drop the anchor it seems this is the place.”

Her calm voice attempted to quickly brush the incident under the carpet since the last thing she wanted was for that man to think she had feelings for Kuro. She would never get to live it down not even if she died, no he would more than likely try and kill her with the embarrassment.

“Peeping isn’t a very good habit...baka...”

Even Jon laughed at the slight pout from Hana even if she hid it from him by turning away. He had been in and out of her life ever since she was little so knew her like his own daughter. Hana of course trusted him and also knew that whatever happened within the crew it would stay within the crew or at least Jon wouldn’t betray her trust. With the order of dropping the anchor it wasn’t long before the giant splash of water could be heard with the anchor dropping into the depths of the ocean until it couldn’t be seen by the eyes of the crew members. Most of the crew had gathered on the deck of the ship to witness this new island that they had been promised and yet it seemed their journey had been pointless with nothing but an empty ocean laying before their eyes. The sun was high in the air with the ocean beneath them being as calm as they had ever been along with the occasional gentle breeze...it was the perfect time to kick back and relax! The sun would go down in several hours and the night would soon be upon them so even the most serious of people wouldn’t want to miss such a moment of relaxation.

((each of you can make your posts. Interact with anybody you want and do anything you want. When the time comes I will move the thread on and if you have any questions just give me a shout :P))
baxter09Sep 15, 2013 4:52 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 20, 2013 6:36 PM
Jun 2010
There was darkness every ware; why though, Kaya couldn’t remember. She reached up, grasping for a hand-hold, a ruling…anything to pull herself back to sanity. Nothing was forth coming, the darkness was attempting to swallow her hole, refusing to relinquish its hold upon her. Her heart began to race—thump, thump thump thump thump—it was hard to breath. Kaya had never displayed clostrifobia before but the sentums were clear.

Her hand shot to her throat, her fingers twisting into claws as she grabbed her throat trying to breathe. She began to hyper-ventilate, but her fingers closed around something…something cold and hard that thumbed with energy. Suddenly her world lit up as if her blindness was cured. Her eyes slowly opened as she sat up, hand tightly wrapped around the neck less that the captain of this pirate crew had given her.

Kaya’s small feet descended over the side of the bed, lowering to the floor as her heart slowly descended back to normal levels. Pandemonium and dubiety were still racing around in her mind. What had happened…where was she? She couldn’t really remember what had happen on the last island. Then she remembered something. Her fruit had slowly began to develop its powers; she recalled her fight with the chief and shuttered. She had never killed before, and that was something that frightened her to near death. It was of little consequence though, she got what she needed, and that was a sword that was odd in comparison to any she had previously warn. She still needed to talk to john though, and that would require her to get to the deck.

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Revolution meets Goldforge - A Meeting of Men

Haissem - Sep 22, 2013

5 by MotionBlue »»
Sep 28, 2013 8:19 PM

» The Revolution Pirates (travel thread) ( 1 2 )

Haissem - Jul 13, 2013

75 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 7:38 PM

» (Free-roam) The Goldforge Pirates (Journey Thread)

Psynergi - Jul 19, 2013

30 by Tamoball »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:42 PM

» Pirate-arc | Chapter 2: Voettfang ( 1 2 3 4 )

Beyond - Jul 9, 2013

189 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:25 AM

» Noah and Ringers chronicles - The Goldforge Secret (Invite only)

Psynergi - Sep 2, 2013

2 by Psynergi »»
Sep 3, 2013 1:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.