Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2012 7:29 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was ok...I don't really have any more to say about this episode until I see subtitles.
Jul 15, 2012 2:06 AM

Sep 2007
Ichi the traitor. :o
It's sad but with his face, it's not stupid. XD
Jul 15, 2012 4:38 AM

Jun 2012
I feel kinda sorry for Ichi i know he was jealous of seiya pegasus and kouga pegasus.
he think he useless in original saint seiya he help seiya protect big sister of seiya
with little help not only him and others weak saint to protect of seiya sister..
this weird he was jealous again ? i know he not bad person he just jealous
he not useless that much he help seiya save sister with other in hades chapter .
salvationhopeJul 15, 2012 4:57 AM
Jul 16, 2012 12:12 AM
Mar 2011
damn ichi he knows he is wrong but his godamn ego corrupted him. also i can't help but notice he didn;t mention ikki, he wanted to "shine" huh, what an idiot still waiting for the story to develop i want some ikki.
Jul 16, 2012 12:47 PM

Apr 2012
Awful. Ichi was ruined and Silver Saint Michelangelo had a pathetic attitude.
Jul 16, 2012 9:31 PM

Jan 2010
Rebbon said:
Awful. Ichi was ruined and Silver Saint Michelangelo had a pathetic attitude.

Ichi had no reasons to betray Athena. Even being weak, Ichi was always protecting Athena, in the worst situations. If he didn't betrayed Athena in the original Sanctuary arc, there's no reason to do this now.

And I also think that Michelangelo was pathetic. He just went away without a rational reason. It was totally anti-climax.
Jul 17, 2012 6:04 PM

Apr 2012
What's taking the subs so long to come out?
Jul 18, 2012 6:30 AM

Jun 2012
It'll probably be up tomorrow. i hope so
salvationhopeJul 18, 2012 6:33 AM
Jul 18, 2012 4:51 PM
Nov 2010
Ichi didn't deserve to be displayed as a traitor... and were the silver cloth always so fragile? one punch and they are left in pieces?
Jul 18, 2012 6:33 PM

Jan 2012
O.K episode. The only thing that really bothered me was that even though this episode was about getting the Haruto's earth crystal cloth, Haruto himself didn't get much focus at all. He just appeared at the end, took Aria, got his crystal and then was off on his ninja way. I wish they would focus on him some more. :/ (Along with Ryuuho and Eden..)

Is it me, or was Kouga (and Souma) really insensitive towards Ichi? I mean, more then usual. When Ichi told him his sob story and the only thing Kouga had to say in response was "Even if you became a Silver Saint, you're more of a loser than before!" I was like, damn..o.o... Way to show your sensitive side Kouga. But it looked like Kouga actually cared at the end, and Ichi may redeem himself later so all is well...

Michelangelo was a sad excuse for a villian and I hope that he never appears again. Like really? You'd just leave like that? Why are you even a saint in the first place? :/

Does anyone know how many episodes this series will have?
queenSwildJul 18, 2012 7:48 PM
Jul 18, 2012 7:47 PM

Jun 2012
50 or more i not sure i hear this gona be like prettycure they gona get final form all of them mains hero
Jul 18, 2012 8:08 PM
Jun 2012
queenSwild said:

Does anyone know how many episodes this series will have?

The manga is ongoing and it depends on it, however if it continues to be as bad as it is now, they may stop making an anime for it.

queenSwild said:
Is it me, or was Kouga (and Souma) really insensitive towards Ichi? I mean, more then usual. When Ichi told him his sob story and the only thing Kouga had to say in response was "Even if you became a Silver Saint, you're more of a loser than before!" I was like, damn..o.o... Way to show your sensitive side Kouga.

They were angry with him, if you were betrayed in the middle of a war by someone you considered a friend, in the middle of a fight with them (remember Ichi clearly said he will "finish Kouga off") you would be as insensitive as they were. Especially when you just been said that the traitor was friend of those who gave up their lives and health to save Athena and the world.

About Michelangelo, for some reasons his name sounds familiar, I am not sure whether he didn't appear some time in the past (including series before Omega), however it's just unclear thought.
Also he himself may not be good at direct fighting, this is why he stayed near core in the first place, just sending golems to do the fighting bit for him, but if he is strong at cosmo, which would allow him to create many of the golems, normal bronze saints would be no match to him and a silver saint might have been struggling.

About Ichi, that's just not right to make a good guy into a bad one, they haven't even did it right, Ichi felt sorry about what he was doing, however he was still blindly going further and further into the fighting on the wrong side.

Fragile cloth? Come on, it was a Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken. Yes, it always used to crush the cloths, not only the silver ones (not even mentioning the bronze ones), but also gold ones and god ones too, Kouga's cosmo is very high, however he can't control it, he uses it by instinct.

Someone also said that Ichi didn't mention Ikki, why are you surprised? Ikki was the evil one in the beginning, later on, he was still going on his on path, not always doing the right thing, he wasn't the shiny one, he only cared to do what he thought was right. When you think of it, possibly he (Ichi) wanted to be exactly like him and take the glory of being the one who betrayed Mars and helped everybody out.
I like doing speculations like this (^.^)

Salvationhope, it's not as simple, Ichi did new he was always on the second plan, doing the less important things, he saved Seiya's sister, when Seiya saved the world and Athena few times it just doesn't equal out, compared to Seiya, he was nothing and that's what he was jealous of. I know, for Seiya he was a hero, but everybody else simply didn't even notice it, especially he had to be helped with it.
Jul 18, 2012 9:48 PM

Jun 2012
@Sawik is not follow manga its follow anime story will like . smile prettycure .
kamen rider. . super sentai. those dont follow manga . like prettycure first the anime them creat manga then need finish the anime they will creat manga for prettycure is opposite not like other manga i know manga first but not like that at all like game first them creat manga. this saint seiya omega not follow the manga story but follow the anime story not manga dont worry this gona had manga but they gona finish first saint seiya omega anime.... after they creat manga. they the one did this . toei and tv asahi. not all they creat not from manga first but other manga follow anime and anime follow manga not like original saint seiya they follow manga story that why like saint seiya and saint seiya the lost canvas follow manga not like saint seiya omega is follow anime story not manga story

salvationhopeJul 19, 2012 8:03 AM
Jul 19, 2012 12:51 AM

Jan 2009
lol that silver saint Michael Angelo just leaves like that? i thought i can see Haruto kicks his ass
and Ichi-senpai is really a loser heh, cannot blame him to be on the dark side just to get some power that he really wants
Jul 19, 2012 1:18 AM

May 2012
That Silver Saint seems to be more of an artist than a Saint. He said something about being happy when he creates things, so he left the area without even putting up a fight.

This episode feels a little boring, even if it shows Ichi there. I don't feel sorry for him for such a miserable attitude.

Subs are on hiatus till the end of this month. I watch another and they usually release a few hours after the show.
sentienceJul 19, 2012 1:22 AM
Jul 19, 2012 1:19 AM

Jan 2012
Sawik said:

The manga is ongoing and it depends on it, however if it continues to be as bad as it is now, they may stop making an anime for it.

They were angry with him, if you were betrayed in the middle of a war by someone you considered a friend, in the middle of a fight with them (remember Ichi clearly said he will "finish Kouga off") you would be as insensitive as they were. Especially when you just been said that the traitor was friend of those who gave up their lives and health to save Athena and the world.

About Michelangelo, for some reasons his name sounds familiar, I am not sure whether he didn't appear some time in the past (including series before Omega), however it's just unclear thought.
Also he himself may not be good at direct fighting, this is why he stayed near core in the first place, just sending golems to do the fighting bit for him, but if he is strong at cosmo, which would allow him to create many of the golems, normal bronze saints would be no match to him and a silver saint might have been struggling.

This series doesn't have a manga adaption. And in Japan this series is doing pretty good rating wise (Although I've only seen ratings up to episode 10). I did hear that this episode rating was really low. I don't think that they would cancel it just because of one episode.

I see where your going with Ichi.. Good point. :)

I think Michelangelo could've taken on one bronze saint. And that one bronze saint had Athena (Aria) with him, a person they've been trying to capture for about 7 episodes and is needed for their plans. You'd think that he would prioritize that over his art. :/
queenSwildJul 19, 2012 1:27 AM
Jul 19, 2012 5:21 AM

Jun 2008
So why did Mars put a Silver Saint there that is not interested in putting much of a fight. Are those core things unimportant to him? If he actually cares about them why does he put so small defenses on them?
And hell even if he does care about those cores knowing that the guys his looking for are after them why doesn't he put many men so he can capture them and take his Athena back?
MonadJul 19, 2012 8:15 AM
Jul 19, 2012 8:14 AM

Jun 2012
@Monad because mars underestimate them next fight maybe he not underestimate them again he gona put sonia and eden and gold saint in next fight icant wait eden join kouga team them they unlock they secret power of friendship like in old original saint seiya never give up and never fear death. i forgot i hope they show all 12 gold saint zodiac i think kouga team they gona fight gold saints they power surpass gold saints level
them beat mars for good sake

salvationhopeJul 19, 2012 8:25 AM
Jul 19, 2012 8:22 AM

Jun 2012
@queenSwild toei and tv asahi they one creat these they gona decides this episode
gona be 48 or 49 or 50 maybe more episode like in prettycure i hear this anime gona be
rival for prettycure anime
Jul 19, 2012 11:15 AM

Oct 2010
Im just going to halfway drop this show. I'm glad you posted info about the other epicoes slavationhope because i will skip most of them.

I think i will watch episode 17 and 18. Yeah Sonia is going to fall for Souma he will see her face just watch. Its Saint Seiya all over again except its Souma and not Kouga.

This show is getting worse and worse i hope it flops in japan soon. They need to finish Lost Canvas OVAs and throw this show out.
bonifideJul 19, 2012 11:19 AM
Jul 20, 2012 5:12 AM

May 2012
salvationhope said:
@queenSwild toei and tv asahi they one creat these they gona decides this episode
gona be 48 or 49 or 50 maybe more episode like in prettycure i hear this anime gona be
rival for prettycure anime

This show should not be even on the level of Pretty Cure.
In fact the ratings for this show is even lower. Compare an average of around 4.5-5.2 to this show's average of 2%....
Jul 20, 2012 5:46 AM

Jan 2011
Ichi... I thought he had potential to be at least sidekick but...
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Jul 20, 2012 6:31 AM

Jun 2012
@sentience forgot about it doesn't matter is high rate or low or average

Toei and tv Asahi they decide creat for kids and adults not for rate is about true fan
will creator of prettycure they one creat this they copy the one creat this i mean
the original creator Kurumada Masami he the one creat original saint seiya and
Toei make copy of original and change the story here the list.

Staff

Director: Hatano Morio (assistant director in Shigeyasu Yamauchi's Tenkai-hen; worked as episode director in various Precure shows)
Character Design/Chief Animation Director: Yoshihiko Umakoshi (Ojamajo Doremi, Jubei-chan 2, Mushishi, Casshern Sins, Heartcatch Precure)
Series Composition: Reiko Yoshida (Scrapped Princess, Kaleido Star, K-ON)
Music Composition: Toshihiko Sahashi (Full Metal Panic, Gundam Seed)
Animation Production: Toei Animation

in japan they call it precure in america they call it prettycure

like rockman in japan in america call it megaman never mind

Iam true fan of prettycures seasons and saint seiya seasons
i never talk about rate because i true fan both of them please respect it.

sentience i very sorry i said that but dude you know we fans stop said
about rate even high or low if we true fans stop said like that.
about rival show anime i mean they both good show not about rate
salvationhopeJul 20, 2012 6:56 AM
Jul 20, 2012 8:59 AM

May 2012
This is nothing about being true fan, I say only what I feel is the truth of the situation. Also to me rival in entertainment industry means fighting for time to get people to watch their anime over others. Because they don't belong to the same timeslot, and this is like at 6.30 in the early hours of the morning compared to 8.30 for Pretty Cure, it is very hard to compare both of them.

I know that ratings are sometimes not very accurate, but in terms of story, I was very disappointed in this particular episode and I think it deserved the poor rating below 2%. Felt should have been even lower. (It was a 1.6% this episode) It felt like really poor writing that they have to delegate Ichi to a traitor position.

The only thing interesting observed from this episode was the way it showed how Koga had a long way to go with his one-track mind when fighting Ichi. That's how it got an "It was OK" vote, but if the story is terrible from next episode onwards I will not hesitate to vote lower.
sentienceJul 20, 2012 9:04 AM
Jul 20, 2012 9:46 AM

Apr 2008
Worst episode so far. Ichi's treasonwas awful, and Michelangelo...

Episode 14 was quite good with some Yuna's background and her fight versus her master. I hope this is only a stone in the way, although it seems that episode 16 will be an absurd filler =/
Jul 20, 2012 10:15 AM

Jun 2012
maybe you right sentience but i like both of them because creator of prettycure
is hard for tv asahi and Toei they make .prettycure. . saint seiya. .kamen rider.
.super sentai . and others anime they make realise in sunday i respect them
for hard work .sentience you right this episode 15 is bad i was wonder
you said different time that means there other they creat better than prettycure and saint seiya i forgot they creat .one piece. to that is Toei Animation right that mean tv asahi and Toei they had big money and many worker wow they really big company.

Aug 29, 2014 9:02 AM
May 2014
STUPID ASS EPISODE
Mar 25, 2020 4:14 AM

Jul 2016
Tapion said:
Ichi didn't deserve to be displayed as a traitor... and were the silver cloth always so fragile? one punch and they are left in pieces?

The whoole power system has been stuffed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.