Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 30, 2012 1:28 PM

Mar 2008
What? So Claudette was not controlled by the Swamp Witch in the end? I'm a bit surprised. Anyway, we can definitely expect a second season with such ending.

And so, Reina is cursed and forced to sleep after every attack? What a convenient way to be sure she'll not steal Annelotte's light^^
Jul 1, 2012 2:07 PM

Jul 2011
All I can say is wtf. :/
Reina only appeared for a minute, and half of it she was sleeping. :/

I aren't really fond of these new characters as I am of the original ones, i.e Reina, Echidna, Elina, RIsty, tomoe, etc. If there is a sequel, PLEASE bring them back!

Maybe it will be alittle like ikkitousen, when there are the original characters, then second season there are new characters and the originals are more of a supporting role, but then they come back as main and share the spotlight with the new ones and bla bla bla, you know what i mean.

Anyways ok series, only watched it for the sake of wanting to know what happened to Reina and them.
Jul 3, 2012 3:53 PM
Aug 2010
That was so epic.
Jul 3, 2012 7:00 PM
Jul 2012
MoonxArtemis said:

Anyways ok series, only watched it for the sake of wanting to know what happened to Reina and them.

I also watched this series for that purpose, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be because we get to still see some of them (My favourite characters that is xD), even for a little bit. But 4 (maybe 5, I am not sure if Aldra losing her memories is a curse from the Swamp Witch) of them are cursed by the Swamp Witch, so I hope theres a way to get rid of them.

The only new character I do not like is Lunaluna, she is kind of like I don't know, annoying?

All this time, I thought Claudette was controlled by the Swamp Witch, but I was wrong. That means I lost my respect for Claudette. She only cares about her family and her own continent. She does not care about the others.
Jul 6, 2012 12:21 PM

Jun 2008
The future is serious for them now.
Sep 5, 2012 10:03 AM

Sep 2012
So many questions left unanswered :<

Is Annelotte actually Aldra's lost sister?
Does she come back and defeat Claudette?
What happened to Claudette to turn her into a cold hearted tyrant, and why did Reina give up the throne?
What happened to Liliana?
What is Branwen's story? What happened to her people, and why does she choose to be the slave of the goblin she could so easily decimate?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Sep 5, 2012 7:18 PM

Nov 2011
Epic speech @ the end and good to see Leina back again.

The fight was meh..and I expected something more like a battle royale or something.

5/10.
Sep 21, 2012 9:13 AM
Sep 2012
we see almost no Risty in the anime yet on his wiki said it would be a great help for Annelotte.
Oct 16, 2012 9:12 PM
Sep 2012
twonline said:
What an anti-climax ending.... >.<

Disappointed... And not much boobs either.... prequel series' endings were much better...

Episode - 2.5/5

Series - 6/10

Maybe the ending didn't quite answer all questions, or bring a sense of "finality", but at least Annelotte was a much better main character than Leina. She was, very much so, less of a whiner and more doing what needs to be done with a hint of "directionlesness". I'm willing to forgive and forget for that lol.

8/10 and I hope they announce a season 2 and I also hope that there is another Queen's Blade tourney.
Sep 27, 2013 2:40 PM

Aug 2008
I enjoyed it. I agree that Annelotte is more fit to be main character, but the story felt quite rushed. I also would welcome return of same other cast. Where is AIRI?! WHERE? I saw a lot of wasted potential in this show. But I want the next season too, the queens blade finally starts again. Vanquished queens is fanservice only ova, but maybe after it will finish?
Oct 5, 2013 3:32 PM
Oct 2013
I know this is a rather old thread, but as this has just been released (dubbed version) again. :) I agree with Shiveron. There is a LOT of unanswer questions/plot holes... As it stands Annelotte was a male at some point, has demon blood, and could be either be Aldra's sister or the Whitch incarnate (Remember what Melona said at the end). I was also a bit disappointed that they would introduce a character and never really do anything with them, the dragon girl and pirate come to mind. I also didnt care for the voice acting for Annelotte, she totally sounds like a tranny, not that there is anything wrong with transvestites, just not the voice one would expect for the character... maybe they was trying to play on the whole she use to be he thing. Anyway all this being said I did enjoy it, but not as much as the first two and that has really nothing to do with the new characters, but more to how they left so many unanswered questions and the ending was kind of lacking.
Nov 17, 2013 6:39 PM

May 2013
well i watched whole series and i all i can say let's hope for s4 and then maybe everything will be resolved once and for all :).
Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
Hi there 👋, my name is Oskars, I am a Full Stack Engineer, with experience of over 15 years.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
.fsociety
.rA9
Dec 3, 2013 3:40 PM

Nov 2012
HOLY POSE!!! The way she had to rush it in order to heal them quickly only made it more hilarious!!!! XD XD XD

I came for the bewbs, I stayed for the utter ridiculuousness! 7/10

Want some free EN TL light novels? Take a look at my loot...→Missing out on an Anime OP/ED? Check the complete collection here...→
Jan 2, 2014 4:29 AM

Mar 2012
AntiCMOS said:
I also didnt care for the voice acting for Annelotte, she totally sounds like a tranny, not that there is anything wrong with transvestites, just not the voice one would expect for the character... maybe they was trying to play on the whole she use to be he thing.

LOL

I agree, the dub of this is absolutely criminal. Major criticism goes to the VA who played Liliana. God, that laugh she had at the start of the series had to be some of the most forced acting I've ever heard. The moment I heard it I was immediately reminded of that cackling bucktooth shark scene from that Strange Wilderness movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pFObyIOHcI
May 11, 2014 5:59 PM

Jun 2012
humm i do not know what my thoughts are on this show on one side i say good other side i say not good.

good because if you see it as a whole new anime it is pretty good but comparing it to its prequels does make it bad.

other then that all the ending was not good it was so open and nothing got archived only learnt that Claudette beat the shit out of them and then just walks of. she was about to attack her own sister Leina while she is asleep that is weak in many levels Claudette should remember she was originally not the queen she only was given the title by Leina since she had to do some other business which means Leina is stronger then her so why be a coward and try to attack asleep nasty i lost my respect for Claudette if there is a next season i hope she get back to her old self.

Elina not appearing any more and not seen Leina :( would want to see her reaction. the angel that appeared had no role at all except putting Melona in this liquid other then that she just came for 3 episode for nothing.

Risty only appeared like 2 or 3 times with out battle bit disappointing liked her always.

Leina just falling asleep of a curse every time good way to make sure she does not beat the crap out of Claudette before the next season if there will be one.

all that said i just hope there will be another season coming out cause this look like season 1 just like a introduction to the next season there where many questions that are not answered such as is Annelotte Aldra's lost sister which i suspect she is and why did Aldra lose her memories was that soon after Tomoe got blind maybe.

i do like the new characters but i rather have the old crew back maybe they can make another season as we all hope but then that they share the spot light but the old crew a bit more i hope.

as for now i would say there is a opening to 2 more seasons maybe 1 where they will go look for the swamp witch and defeat her so they can beat Claudette in the next season but if you look to queens blade you never know sometimes it goes slow progress then it can go extremely fast progress basicly what happened in season 1 and 2 i mean 1 was slow 2 was faster or fast.

it would be funny if Elina keep looking for this ghost warrior not knowing it is Leina if Claudette does not tell her then in the end wil find out cause she gets beaten lol.

well i will stop writing i do forget all that i wanted to write but it got now so long already.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
May 18, 2014 12:10 PM
Mar 2014
I agree the healing scene was hilarious but really is the series over or is this just season 1 of Rebellion ?
Nov 2, 2014 9:02 AM

May 2012
Pretty lovely ending in general I must say, it's still a bit vague but in general it was pretty lovely and this season sure was a lot better than the first couple! 8/10

Let's see what the specials will offer us (fanservice garantied!)
Dec 18, 2014 7:01 AM

Apr 2009
in the end nothing happened.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2015 10:02 PM

Sep 2011
Assuming there will never be a season 4 the ending was absolute shit. I can somewhat guess what happened but it felt like a mid season climax not an ending.

What a pity as far as Ecchi shows are concerned this was one of the better ones. I still think everything prior to the last few episodes of this season was pretty good. I actually enjoyed the 'plot' on some level. Which came as a surprised considering I only watched this for easy fap material.
Apr 10, 2015 2:22 PM

Feb 2015
Hey, what kind of ending is that? - Melona
Jul 28, 2015 12:16 AM

Sep 2012
Melona said it. What kind of ending is that? I hope there is another season though. It looks like there needs to be another one.
Mar 12, 2016 9:30 PM
Jan 2014
Without the new season that was absolutely awful end. I was going to give this 8/10 but ending made it 7/10.
Mar 16, 2016 8:40 AM
May 2013
It wasn't that bad , I like it , I wish this gets another season or QB to get another season so many questions unanswered .
I will pick up the manga since I want to see where is this going .
Mar 29, 2017 12:02 PM

Apr 2013
As some before me pointed out already, I also have to agree with melona on this one: "What kind of ending is that?" Claudette just walked away in the end for no reason and Risty got freed but just disappeared into thin air. This season had a lot of flaws. The prequels were much better and had more fanservice as well. 4/10
Feb 15, 2018 4:28 AM

Sep 2012
Spkilla said:
So i havent started watching this yet but is there a reason where Claudette becomes a tyrant???

Like it was for the better of the people/something etc???

Cause if there is no good reason and she just got mad with power, i would decide not to watch and preserve my good image of claudette from the first 2 seasons
sarroush said:
Spkilla said:
So i havent started watching this yet but is there a reason where Claudette becomes a tyrant???

Like it was for the better of the people/something etc???

Cause if there is no good reason and she just got mad with power, i would decide not to watch and preserve my good image of claudette from the first 2 seasons

There is a huge reason around it. I doubt it's announced in episode 12 though. It'll probably be in S4 (QBR S2), if there is one.

Witches curse, they mentioned it

Basketball13 said:
I agree the healing scene was hilarious but really is the series over or is this just season 1 of Rebellion ?

i don't think u can count this like that, cause next season isn't called rebellion its called Unlimited
Sugram22Feb 15, 2018 4:33 AM
Jul 20, 2019 4:54 AM

Nov 2016
Not even the fanservice or better said the lack of it was able to save it. Pretty underwhelming season.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 8, 2019 7:30 PM

May 2014
Wut the hell was this? This was so confusing. Absolutely not what I expected. Claudette has really gone power mad by being on the throne. We got trolled with Swamp Witch possessing her. Obviously she is not possessed by the Swamp Witch, which actually makes sense. She is just too strong for her to posses her. On the other hand, from the impression we got from previous season she had the same thoughts/intentions if she became the Queen, not being a dictator like herself. It's possible she is possessed, but from the impression we got I hardly doubt that.

Another weird thing that really didn't make any sense. Why would Claudette be ready to attack her own little sister, Leina/Maria, when she was told by her foster father to protect her. That was probably her intention too in the previous season. But here it looks like she doesn't give a damn about anyone. To recognize Leina and telling her friends to take her away is just too cold. If she was possessed I hardly doubt that she would care if it was or recognize Leina.

They really ruined this season and series with the last ep. I had plans to give it a 5/9, but with this I changed my mind. Sorry to say, 4/9 si a fair rating. There were some ecchi scenes that exceeded the scenes from the last season like Holy Pose: Healing. I had my mouth open when I saw that. I'll be daym! But the story generally didn't made very less sense to me and was very bad made. To actually think this was made from the manga. How did it turn out like this. To be honest decent plot, character development, characters. The only thing to give a little credit to is the animation art.

With that ending I guess there will be a 2nd season to make up for the confusion. I hope so because it would be bad from their site to not explain this confusion left to the viewers.

The highlight of this ep. and entire season was without doubt this xD:

mangalicker94Nov 8, 2019 7:55 PM
Nov 8, 2019 8:35 PM

May 2014
ichig0fan said:
Well, it all makes sense to me!

-Claudette became filled with power and it's clouding her judgement.

-Melona impersonated Ymir and was eliminating/impersonating/cursing all the warriors from Season 1.

-This explains why Leina falls asleep the way she does.

-Annelotte and her "sisters" are the remaining warriors who will try to bring down Claudette.

Ok, S2 (S4) here we come!!!

7/10 for Rebellion!

Nope, your arguments is hardly logical. Firstly, from seeing how Claudette behaved, it's hard to believe she became a crazy power lover Queen. That's not her personality. After not being like for 20 years, it's hard to believe she would change so suddenly. And if that was the case, I hardly doubt Elina wouldn't asked herself what was wrong with her. It's really strange that she never asked. Looks like the animators are making her dumb.

Secondly, it's hard to believe that Merona could put any spell on anyone. All she did was shape shift into Ymir, nothing else. It's hard to believe that Merona did put the spell. If it was anyone it must be the Swamp Witch. We still haven't got the reason why.
Nov 13, 2019 8:06 PM

Jul 2017
Damn, that was a crappy ending lol

This season wasn't the best but I enjoyed it the most, as I found the characters to be lot more fun. Lilianna is life, and Annelotte is the lesbian Harem Queen.

I'm not too pissed about the ending, as I'm sure the specials will more than make up for it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sep 4, 2020 5:53 AM

Nov 2016
It's surprising that Queen's Blade series that are much more focused on ecchi has more fights than most of the action animes (usually in 12 episodes action animes are about 4-5 fights in total and here are sometimes 3+ fights in just 1 single episode).
Anyway it is good anime but to compare with prequels missing more complex plot like in the before where they were fighting in competition to be a new queen and had also some backstory but here is no main plot even ending wasn't finished and ended with cliffhanger (can't say more to avoid spoilers) but I liked much more characters in this season than in the previous ones except Mirim she was annoying the only good on her was her reason to fight/ try hard (her first reason that she had from the start).
hiraishinxSep 4, 2020 6:01 AM
Feb 16, 2021 12:13 PM

Nov 2013
That was confusing to say the least.
Was this Claudette or Swamp Witch? If this was Swamp Witch, why did she just left? She could fucking kill at least some of them.
If this was Claudette why the fuck she is so evil? She never was evil or unjust.
Fuck this.
Aug 17, 2021 11:58 AM

Feb 2020
It was an underwhelming finale. Elina also made only a short visit.

Overall, Queen's Blade: Rebellion was a disappointment. The biggest annoyance was Aldra's constant husband bullshit and her new personality. Ymir wasn't the same funny character from the previous seasons either.

The story and fanservice were both pretty weak. Some of the new characters were still fine, for example Annalotte, Luna Luna, Izumi, Yuit and Vante, but I missed so many old characters from the first two seasons.

Mini-Melona: "Hey, what kind of ending is that?" I'm asking the same question.

SerafosJan 31, 2022 11:15 AM
May 18, 2022 1:54 PM

May 2015
A joke of a season with a laughable ending but I like that they didn't have Annelotte power up outta nowhere and beat the crap outta Claudette which was what I was expecting, but just when you think Leina was FINALLY gonna have some action and battle it out with her evil sis.... argh.... no comment.
Instead of continuing the story from where they left with the main cast they developed and we came to enjoy they decided to butcher everything and give us this crap of a season with an entirely new cast that no one could care less about, and ended the season without explaining a single shit of what happened to several original characters, without telling why some became so frigging different as they did to the point they felt like completely different characters and without answering the biggest question of how the fuck Claudette even became queen instead of Leina in the first place, yes, we can assume she didn't want it and always thought Claudette was more fit than her but an assumption is just an assumption, it doesn't answer anything.
The 1st 2 seasons and the main cast themselves weren't that great as it's a pretty average franchise made mainly for fan service(and it's not that great for that as well) but they still weren't as bad as this season and cast... Even the fan service wasn't as good lmao.
This is probably the worst open ending I've seen to date and I'm glad they didn't get to continue this shit with another season as how it was planned as it seems, and IF they do end up making another season anyways, then they better bring Leina as MC and the original cast back.
And Melona reaction "what kind of ending is that" says a lot lmao the makers probably didn't know what to do and just said fuck it let's troll our way out of it or something lol.
This season shouldn't have been called Rebellion, Leina should've became queen and the Swamp Witch should've been introduced as the main villain and the 1st great challenge for Leina as queen. They should've continued from where they left instead of making this shit, and even before Rebellion they shouldn't have made Claudette the queen in that wtf 1st episode of the direct OVA sequel to S02, which was what started this whole mess of a "continuation" despite as good as it was, and Rebellion didn't fail in making more unanswered questions as well lol
Really, Rebellion works best if you think of it as an alternate timeline sequel than a direct sequel, Utsukushiki Toushi-tachi/Beautiful Warriors included to some extent as well.
TheBerserkerMay 18, 2022 2:26 PM
Jul 12, 2022 9:21 PM

Jul 2016
Yeah, Tomoe should have won the QB and save us from this abomination of a sequel.
Feb 24, 7:29 AM
Dec 2021
great anime. loved airi
Apr 2, 11:43 PM

Dec 2022
pretty good season. lame finale by comparison to Inheritor of the Throne but still pretty good in its own right.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 11 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 20, 2012

29 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 10 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 13, 2012

33 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 9 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 6, 2012

29 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - May 30, 2012

36 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 9:58 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 7 Discussion

prismheart - May 24, 2012

30 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.