Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2012 9:34 PM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After falling off the back of the cart Annelotte runs into Izumi and the village full of children she protects. Meanwhile, the two pervert demons are on the hunt. Annelotte trains Izumi and while they are doing that Maria (Reina) shows up with food for the children. The two demons show up at the village and Izumi does her best to protect them while Maria is in super sleep mode. When it seems all is lost Maria wakes up and takes out the demons. We also got to see Risty this episode.
Jun 6, 2012 10:47 PM

May 2010
was nice to see Reina again even if she look kinda dumb in that mask
Jun 7, 2012 6:16 AM
Jun 2008
this ep

siggy is call in by queen clau & ho-ski ymir about annelotte & her harem said demon blood mix with annelotte.
elina meet jailed risty mention "maria" give elina tick off while risty excited.
two dolls wander while annelotte meet young chifusa manyuu (same voice).
in a village of children due to adult battle the queen's army.
annelotte help train young chifusa then here come "maria".
mention bit history of "maria" then she nap time.
annelotte take a wander see beaten queen's army cause demon dolls attack.
also young chifusa vs bear-mouse demon doll while annelotte vs evil kermit frog.
young chifusa go all or nothing but not enough.
"maria" to the rescue slash blast them off while sleep attacking!!!
"maria" all awake go wander, young chifusa to protect village, & annelotte back to her harem army.

next ep oh an angel.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jun 7, 2012 8:05 AM

Aug 2011
Its nice to see that Risty is still there.

I hope to see her in action later on.

Izumi would hav been a nice addition to the Annelotte harem its too bad she couldn't leave the village.

Maria/Leina with that mask...why didnt the try to make it a more attractive mask...it just looks weird.
Jun 7, 2012 8:41 AM

May 2012
Izumi's my new favorite Queen's Blade character ~
Jun 7, 2012 1:46 PM

Dec 2008
Riiiissstyyyyyy!!!! LOL!!! Annelotte's become Alleyne. Love for her increased. I'm disappointed. Reina's appearance shouldve been badass. Boob catch was a yey! Probably the only disappointing episode so far. It wasn't that bad, I mean, come on. Risty was in it. Reina....Go die. I should be ashamed for thinking you'd be badass. Looks can be decieving.

Aldra again next ep! If she doesn't get her memories back, and if she stays moe throughout all the season, I'm hanging myself. And a new angel. Hopefully she's not as annoying and retarded as Nanael was.
Jun 7, 2012 7:35 PM

Jan 2010
So Reina became Schwarz Bruder.

Does that mean she'll be the Char clone now?
Ok™
Jun 7, 2012 10:17 PM

Dec 2010
Yeahhhh, I don't like Reina/Elina's new outfits that much. Their fashion is pretty bad imo. Izumi's a cute tsundere lol. Her character design is just perfect, boob not big, etc. Well she wears those old fashion rope underwear lol.

LOL, I don't know what subs you guys watched but the subbed I watched was hilarious because Risty was called a gorilla which is something I've also thought of her as.

This episode reminds me of just how much stronger Allyene (the elf girl who says stuff about points) and a lot of the girls from the previous seasons are. This pretty much means Reina/Allyene are so much stronger than Annelotte. I think think Annelotte and yuri harem are ready to face Ymir and Clauddette as both villians have had tougher experiences as seen from all the previous seasons.
Jun 8, 2012 1:53 PM
Jan 2011
Moe!!!!
Jun 8, 2012 5:01 PM

Mar 2009
a self-reliant village....run by kids
Lolwut

Good episode though, although if we're gonna bring back former characters I'd throw Reina in a volcano if we can get back Airi
Jun 8, 2012 11:12 PM

May 2009
Anyone noted the change of the color of the eyes of Maria/Reina??? I remember she has brown eyes and now they are purple!!!

Anyway, so happy to see Reina again but hate that in all episode she and Annelotte were kinda aboiding each other.

I really want to know if Maria is Reina or kinda her mother that also named Maria and also was a wandering warrior.
Jun 9, 2012 12:43 AM

Jun 2008
Anyone know how long this is supposed to be? It seems there's too much left to wrap things up by episode 12 or 13.
Jun 9, 2012 9:19 AM

Mar 2008
Reina and Risty! Enough to make me happy :D Every episode is better than the previous, this is really the best season ever made! :D

And i suppose they'll make another season, like they did with Queen's Blade. Or maybe some ova's. I think the story needs at least 7-8 episodes (or ova's) to be completed correctly.
Jun 9, 2012 5:49 PM

Dec 2008
If they are going to show the link between
It'll more than likely have another season or be 24-26 episodes. Because there is still too much to cover for it to end in 3-4 episodes.
May 20, 2013 2:07 PM

Mar 2010
Mika_Inamori said:
Yeahhhh, I don't like Reina/Elina's new outfits that much. Their fashion is pretty bad imo. Izumi's a cute tsundere lol.

Izumi is NOT a tsundere..
Even if she may appear to be shes merely denying the fact that she wanted help..
Denial dest make a tsundere.. There wasnt even a tsun moment

But shes an awesome character neverthless very cute and i agree on the boobs part
May 10, 2014 6:22 PM

Jun 2012
i did enjoy the episode quiet a bit since Leina and Risty show up again but it only raised more questions.

why is Risty in jail other then she always was a thief i can not see a reason other then that i enjoyed it that she most likely knew it was Leina but kept quiet and Elina just asking stupid questions that make her look more stupid like do you know who it is (if anyone should know it should be her she always loved Leina so she should know better then Risty who it is so of course Risty is laughing her ass of).

why is Leina going against her sisters i do understand they are bad but i mean Leina gave the queen title to Claudette to rule gainos and she said to Elina she had some business to attempt (probably protecting the kids) and asked her to help Claudette so its her mistake it ended up this way anyway. (couldn't she just go back to gainos and make it all stop)

the demons said Annelotte had the same smell as there master (Aldra) does this hint that Annelotte really is her sister who she lost in the past also her dark elf appearance gave off the same vibe and she laughed the same as Aldra when the fallen angel was controlling her so i think they gave ebough hint but it might be wrong to and just some coincidence.

other then this questions that had arisen for me i find this new look of Leina not to good also she did appear to be weak in this episode or weaker then most expected her to be for me for sure i saw her in the specials before where she saved Elina she impressed me but how she was now if Annelotte goes into dark mode she would eat Leina alive. (on the other hand maybe she is more powerful then she appeared but did not need to go all out here that's the only thing i can imagine since this definitely was not the powerful Leina we saw in the specials)
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Nov 2, 2014 6:59 AM

May 2012
Why are they calling Reina, Maria? And I still wonder what's up with all the character differences together with Listy and what not... Pretty nice episode in general but the pre-characters really confuse me...
Dec 18, 2014 3:56 AM

Apr 2009
Reina = Maria.??
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2015 5:38 AM
Dec 2013
I feel like shes getting an Imouto harem xD
Jul 27, 2015 5:23 PM

Sep 2012
It's great to see Leina and Risty again. This was a great episode.
Mar 28, 2017 12:34 PM

Apr 2013
That samurai was less impressive than I thought ^^
Feb 15, 2018 2:49 AM

Sep 2012
more hints that Aldra & Annelotte are sisters, demon said she has same sent as her
Nov 4, 2019 1:17 PM

May 2014
I hope they have a good explanation for this. Looks like Anelotte is either an adult version of Nowa (doubt that) or been a student of Alleyne. Well, now that's interesting. Not only that but looks like Leina went under a nickname of Maria. Isn't that interesting. I wonder if she knows that her friend is in prison (Risty).

I was pretty confused with ep. How can they portrait Claudette like this. Her and Ymir, their personality have changed simultaneously with their increase of power.

The more we get to know about Anelotte, it looks more like she is the lost sister of Aldra. This samurai is interesting. With the next ep. all of the characters are introduced. How will they end this season with only 2 ep.? I feel the tendency of rushing already.
Nov 4, 2019 1:22 PM

May 2014

Chloe-tsundere said:
Mika_Inamori said:
Yeahhhh, I don't like Reina/Elina's new outfits that much. Their fashion is pretty bad imo. Izumi's a cute tsundere lol.

Izumi is NOT a tsundere..
Even if she may appear to be shes merely denying the fact that she wanted help..
Denial dest make a tsundere.. There wasnt even a tsun moment

But shes an awesome character neverthless very cute and i agree on the boobs part

I agree. A tsundere would never admit that they would need help. They would be like: It's not like I need any of your help, baka. Train me and make yourself stronger. Or something like that. :P
Mar 28, 2020 3:54 PM

Jun 2016

so far this is the only episode of this season that i liked, such a downgrade from s1-2
Aug 17, 2021 9:03 AM

Feb 2020
I'm happy Leina is back! That mask was a little weird though.

Belphe and Dogor were so annoying, but I liked Izumi a lot.
Jul 11, 2022 8:46 PM

Jul 2016
Izumi has a nice butt, ngl.
May 3, 2023 10:39 PM

May 2010
So, Reina("Maria") is rebelling against the queen that she herself gave the throne to? There's a lot to explain here, in addition to concluding the rest of the plotlines, and only 3 episodes left. I predict a very confusing finale.
“Money can't buy dere”
Mar 7, 3:07 AM

Jan 2020
darkvader said:
Anyone noted the change of the color of the eyes of Maria/Reina??? I remember she has brown eyes and now they are purple!!!

This made me question if it was really supposed to be her at first.
Sure they share the same VA, but her eyes went from light blue to purple for no apparent reason. Could've been her mother (since we don't see her die on-screen). But she did say, long time no see which more of a wink to the audience.

Hope we get an explanation as to why the queen's army acts that evil, despite the first episode saying they changed the kingdom for the better. And more importantly, why Leina doesn't get involved.

Because if not and the answer is just a flimsy excuse, or it says just because power corrupts or something, then it will be severely disappointing.

The fact that there are only 3 more episodes and we have yet to get any revelation makes me worry.

mangalicker94 said:
I hope they have a good explanation for this. Looks like Anelotte is either an adult version of Nowa (doubt that) or been a student of Alleyne.

This was shown in the Queen's Blade OVA. She was trained by Alleyne between Beautiful Warriors and Rebellion.
No Blood. No Bone. No Ash.
Apr 2, 9:57 PM

Dec 2022
great ep. if a carp climbs a waterfall, they become a dragon. MAN this is building up nicely

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jun 19, 2012

55 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 11 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 20, 2012

29 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 10 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 13, 2012

33 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - May 30, 2012

36 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 9:58 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 7 Discussion

prismheart - May 24, 2012

30 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.