Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 3, 2012 10:26 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
TV Tokyo no list in KeyHoleTV anymore, so watching raw later.

No OP. Shrade is hard on himself, at the warping space. Behind the patch, there's an earth and they were sent to particular place. A book? About that legend. Also those 3 can see that vision, too. A flying pet, Pollon? For master's wish... 2nd chapter is the first series of Aquarion. Apollo = that pet. 3rd chapter = current. And there are two earth (the place that they went before is another one)?? Toma cursed Amata (Apollo's reincarnation)'s separation, and the girl is indeed the girl before's reincarnation. (Sousei as double stars?) And he is Mykage? Continuous legend to be written by everyone.

The girl said sorry to Kagura for not being able to realize his feeling sooner. Bloody notes from Shrade. And playing piano. Aquarion's melody, start of everything. Final performance for his friend, who sensed it, and gone... And it's written to the book.

Then Mykage is using green hair girl's body, for his revenge!! Aquarion is called by Kagura. Real legend??

ED is the first ED!!
tsubasaloverJun 3, 2012 11:39 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 3, 2012 10:37 AM

Aug 2008
tsubasalover said:

I see. I was wondering where you were.

Anyway, that's almost everything revealed.

So the rumour I heard is true.
Amata/Kagura is the reincarnation of Apollo, and Apollo is not the reincarnation of Apollonius but his pet, Pollon the Winged Dog.
Pollon loved Celiane and continues to love Silvia as Apollo and Mikono as Amata/Kagura.
We are all trolled.

Shrade, umm.. he's really dead? We don't see his corpse though.

Shit happened to Zessica.
Damn that Mykagay.

Kagura on the Solar Aquarion with Mikono and Zessica (possessed by Mykagay), now what?
Jun 3, 2012 10:50 AM

Jan 2009
AUAHUAHAUAHAUAE trollface
english isn't my native language... ;)
Jun 3, 2012 11:18 AM

May 2009
Spoilers about dogs turned to be real. Greatest trolling with retcon there Kawamori.

I'm wondering how Kawamori will shit on Zessica in next episodes. It's starting to amuse me.
bastek66Jun 3, 2012 11:23 AM
Jun 3, 2012 11:25 AM
May 2012
Called that last episode.

The whole Pollon thing seems like a modification of the original story. Fits though.
Jun 3, 2012 12:35 PM

Nov 2007
KaitoDash said:
tsubasalover said:

I see. I was wondering where you were.

You can start the thread if you want if you have already watched it.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 3, 2012 1:43 PM

Aug 2011
I'm pretty sure that this wasn't planned when they were making Sousei no Aquarion.
This reminds me of Pandora Hearts where the author also trolls it's audience, just like here.

Jun 3, 2012 2:12 PM
Jan 2010
The thought of this being compare to Pandora Hearts... D:
Jun 3, 2012 3:14 PM
Feb 2010
DSM144 said:
I'm pretty sure that this wasn't planned when they were making Sousei no Aquarion.

Probably not, but they could still spin it.

Reina did see Apollo with wings, dog ears, and a tail from time to time, and when she saw Apollo and Sylvia together in one episode they looked like a dog and master respectively.

I am still laughing. Also, no wonder Shu-Shu likes Kagura.
Jun 3, 2012 3:43 PM
May 2012
Just Watched the Raw Version so I couldn't catch everything they said but.

Zen said Amata, Kagura, and Apollo are all reincarnations of Apollonius' dog.
why would kawamori think this was an intruiging/entertaining/moving concept? Don't the people who finance this show revise or even read the script? it's plain stupid...
Jun 3, 2012 4:20 PM

Sep 2010
This made me like the series again.

A couple of questions then: Who is Apollonius? Is Apollonius alive/dead/Aquarion? What is this story of an angel falling for a human that will happen again according to Zen? Who is Zessica (a random nobody would have been chosen as Element for the Original Aquarion and Mykage knew it all along? I doubt it).

Apollonius could be: 1) Still in Aquarion. 2) ZEN/Gen (All these 24.000 years I have been TROLLING You). 3) Zessica. 4) Alicia.

Leaning on Zen for now (as a projection from Aquarion), because Mykage asked him where he left his real body nudge hint. He was 'hinted' to be a pilot of Aquarion, everyone assumed that was the third. Nope. Likely he was Apollonius himself.

Love story between an angel and a human tale repeating itself. What is Zen on about? Is it Amata who is only the 'angel' side of the angel dog or maybe... is it Mykage who is the only shadow Angel around? If it's Mykage, is he speaking of him and Alicia or Zessica or someone like Izumo?

I'm maybe leaning on Mykage and Alicia because next episode should be about her.

Who is Zessica? a) Apollonius. b) Scorpius. c) Touma. d) Nobody.

I'm leaning on Touma's light side (love) reincarnated as human because of his redemption in Genesis. While Mykage is the incarnation of his pure hatred. Mykage said "You and I are the same." It could have been foreshadowing.
Jun 3, 2012 5:29 PM
May 2012
^
In one of the earlier episodes, Zen stated "You haven't changed" towards Mikono.

Plausible. Thought the same thing lol

I think Zessica is part of Toma. Scorpius would only really work from the OVA point of view.
Jun 3, 2012 5:29 PM
Jun 2012
Thess said:
This made me like the series again.

A couple of questions then: Who is Apollonius? Is Apollonius alive/dead/Aquarion? What is this story of an angel falling for a human that will happen again according to Zen? Who is Zessica (a random nobody would have been chosen as Element for the Original Aquarion and Mykage knew it all along? I doubt it).

Apollonius could be: 1) Still in Aquarion. 2) ZEN/Gen (All these 24.000 years I have been TROLLING You). 3) Zessica. 4) Alicia.

Leaning on Zen for now (as a projection from Aquarion), because Mykage asked him where he left his real body nudge hint. He was 'hinted' to be a pilot of Aquarion, everyone assumed that was the third. Nope. Likely he was Apollonius himself.

How about Amata? Amata Sora=Highest (Most Distinguished) Sky, which could also be He Who Is In The Highest Sky or He Who Soars The Highest.

If Kagura is the beast, the dog, Amata is the Apollonius, the wings. The reincarnation of the mix was split back into its true components.
Love story between an angel and a human tale repeating itself. What is Zen on about? Is it Amata who is only the 'angel' side of the angel dog or maybe... is it Mykage who is the only shadow Angel around? If it's Mykage, is he speaking of him and Alicia or Zessica or someone like Izumo?

I'm maybe leaning on Mykage and Alicia because next episode should be about her.

I'm leaning on Touma's light side (love) reincarnated as human because of his redemption in Genesis. While Mykage is the incarnation of his pure hatred. Mykage said "You and I are the same." It could have been foreshadowing.

I agree with you here. Let's make Mykage a verb:

Mykage (v)
To reincarnate as your dark side and hijack your light side's body, for the purpose of piloting mecha and having mind sex with the dark side of your former lover and the light side of his girlfriend
DeathtoheavenJun 3, 2012 6:08 PM
Jun 3, 2012 6:23 PM
Feb 2012
Wow. Total mindf*ck.
APOLLO WAS THE DOG'S REINCARNATION!? well okay, not that suprising with his wild animal thing but wow. Who would have know!?

YEah I still think Amata is Apolloniou's reincarnation. Maybe the dog and apollon's souls merged so the two could be with the Celine that they adored but Mykage split them up to make life more chaotic.

Oh Zessica.... Getting a kiss from Mykage must be the worst experience ever. D:
Jun 3, 2012 6:34 PM

May 2009
Thess said:

Probably Aquarion, it turned out that he never reincarneted.
Thess said:

Agreed, she is part of Touma that realized his mistaked and "Dealt with it"
Deathtoheaven said:
Mykage (v)
To reincarnate as your dark side and hijack your light side's body, for the purpose of piloting mecha and having mind sex with the dark side of your former lover and the light side of his girlfriend

It's not his body though, Touma didn't have boobs and green hair.
bcmilk said:
Oh Zessica.... Getting a kiss from Mykage must be the worst experience ever. D:

Selfcest.
bastek66Jun 3, 2012 6:38 PM
Jun 3, 2012 7:09 PM

Sep 2010
Deathtoheaven said:
How about Amata? Amata Sora=Highest (Most Distinguished) Sky, which could also be He Who Is In The Highest Sky or He Who Soars The Highest.
If Kagura is the beast, the dog, Amata is the Apollonius, the wings. The reincarnation of the mix was split back into its true components.

Nope. The director already said both Amata and Kagura are reincarnations of the dog Pollon (it was leaked in an interview of the maganazine Spoon before the episode was aired, around Thursday). He explained that Amata got the dog's wings, Kagura got the other traits.

Deathtoheaven said:
I agree with you here. Let's make Mykage a verb:

Mykage (v)

I wonder if OVA Touma's goal will come up to play…
Jun 3, 2012 8:58 PM
Feb 2012
Didn't they ruin the whole point of this anime being a sweet, corny reincarnation romance story? I mean the whole point of Apollonious and Celiane reincarnating was to meet each other again in 12,000 years and beyond - now we've got the dog whom we all kinda thought was Shushu that was actually the reincarnation and who strives to gain the love of Celiane in human form.

Fudo said that the solar aquarion would reject those who don't belong in the gattai right? Then does that mean physically or mentally or... spiritually? Since Zessica's body was able to go into the solar aquarion does that mean she is someone special or is it because Mykage's in her body?
Jun 3, 2012 8:58 PM
Jun 2012
bastek66 said:

Deathtoheaven said:
Mykage (v)

It's not his body though, Touma didn't have boobs and green hair.

Unless Touma reincarnated as Zessica and Mykage is the manifestation of both Apollonius leaving Touma and Amata rejecting Zessica. Mykage does share some of Fudou's impermanence and far psychic reach.
Thess said:
Nope. The director already said both Amata and Kagura are reincarnations of the dog Pollon (it was leaked in an interview of the maganazine Spoon before the episode was aired, around Thursday). He explained that Amata got the dog's wings, Kagura got the other traits.

Huh, in that case I wonder if Amata will have any control over Solar Aquarion or will have to fight it with Aquarion Evol.
Thess said:
I wonder if OVA Touma's goal will come up to play…

The character Touma has been into that sort of stuff. Fertilization, conception, passion, love, etc..
Jun 3, 2012 9:44 PM

May 2012
....ughl mind f***! ..my thoughts are a mess... DX...

so apollo was never apollonius from the start ...but his pet?...that loved Celiane?
then who was apollonius 12,000 years ago in Genesis?
and if apollo wasnt solar wing how did he"awaken the wings of the sun?"

this whole series makes my head hurt!(still can't stop watching though -__-)
LadyFujoshiJun 3, 2012 9:51 PM

Jun 3, 2012 10:55 PM

Aug 2011
I think that this episode ruined the whole series for a lot of us.

Now Genesis of Aquarion just seems weird. Come on, a dog falling in love with Sylvie. But the most important thing is that she didn't even realize it. She thought he was Apollonius.
This story was made up just for the purpose of EVOL. I think that when making Genesis of Aquarion, they didn't plan it like this.

Also, how can a dog have wings of the sun that Amata has??? Is there going to be another turn around saying that he is Apollonius? or is this final??

Im so confused...

Jun 3, 2012 11:00 PM
Apr 2012
This is one of those moments...
Wait but why...

Kawa didn't troll us he was just plain stupid, so many unexplainable things happened to say it was some lame pet, man.

Last season, Apollo and Sliva touched a feather and saw each other from the past (Apollonius and Celine), that nuff said makes no sense.

I did watched this to see reincarnations happen and to see people fall in love over and over again, but Amata changed my thoughts and said lets not have this reincarnation happen.

So what do they do they put Amata back in to the equation, I'm like fine, i'll deal with it. Amata is still the living shit, then they made him a dog. now its -.- what happened.

Now Mikages anger only thing that even begins to make sense even though at the end of the day its stupid as hell. god... to think this guy is an angel...

I won't lie I was pretty obsessed over this show, even when i knew it had its meh moments, I was that guy dying over it. But wow... How could you be so dumb to add such a stupid ass plot as a pet being reincarnated.

Now to stop talking about my feelings about this dumbass new plot, and review the episode.

Explained everything briefly (stupidly since they didn't add an important part[ The scene where they touched the feather]), Zen stays real to his role. Shrade dies didn't have too many feels about this, too upset over the stupid ass plot. and Zessica gets taken by Mikage (Mikage handles business [Dat kiss]) just about it...

I'll be honest, at first Mikages trolling angered me, now i don't care troll some moar bra

Kyled00m I wanna see what you will say about this episode.

Can you picture what investors were thinking after watching this episode.
HeartyaceJun 3, 2012 11:12 PM
Jun 3, 2012 11:27 PM

Aug 2010
I'm probably sounding like a broken record but Mikage makes one of the best villains for a story that I've ever seen. I hope Zessica turns out okay in the end but I liked the twist with him taking her over. The twist with the winged dog is weird but strangely I like that, too.
Jun 3, 2012 11:52 PM
Apr 2011
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
WHY
Jun 3, 2012 11:55 PM
Apr 2012
No no no no no no. NO. No no no.... no. Just no.

Gonna just slide back and pretend this didn't happen. O____O

Nah. Actually, nothing in this series can surprise me anymore. At the end of the ep, I was just laughing my @$$ off like an idiot.

Cayenne-Shrade's bromance was kinda touching. Lil loli's (forgot her name, Crea was it?) crying scene seems a lil bit forced but I don't mind.

What I DIDN'T get was the fact that they totally forgot abt Sirius. I mean technically didn't Celiane split into both Sylvia and Sirus? Or am I just hallucinating again?

@Prohemiez: To be fair, when kyled00m made his predictions, he used all the available facts and didn't take into account the trollage factor, which is logical as doing so will result in infinite amounts of possibilities. My mistake was assuming that Evol will try to be more conventional this time round. XD
Jun 3, 2012 11:57 PM

Sep 2010
WTF happened? O.O
Jun 4, 2012 12:05 AM
Apr 2012
DarksveN said:
WTF happened? O.O

Pretty sure you wanna watch it for yourself :D Ain't no fun finding out from us. ESPECIALLY this ep. LOL
Jun 4, 2012 12:26 AM

Jan 2012
To start off, I want to confess I have never hated any anime character as I hate Mikono lol. The episode itself, well it was decent. Golden aquarion awakened. Also, we find out that Apolo was the reborn dog. That was amusing too. Mikage took over Zesicas body, bad guys can use the legendary aquarion. Well, whatever.

Jun 4, 2012 12:43 AM

Sep 2010
porkiewpyne said:

Pretty sure you wanna watch it for yourself :D Ain't no fun finding out from us. ESPECIALLY this ep. LOL

Watched it already though. What I meant was "WTF just happened?"
Jun 4, 2012 12:45 AM
Apr 2012
DarksveN said:
Watched it already though. What I meant was "WTF just happened?"

Oops my bad. Must have had my head screwed up too much XD
Jun 4, 2012 1:10 AM

Jan 2009
lol ok so where is the real reincarnation of Apollonius the Angel now then?
Jun 4, 2012 1:41 AM

May 2012
this episode ruined the whole first season for me... a lot of scenes from the genesis of aquarion doesnt make sense anymore if apollo was a dog reincarnation. I dont mind directors trolling its audience, as long as they make it in a way that it connects to the whole plot especially if the show is based from a previous series (if i havnt watch the first one, i probably wouldnt mind what happened in this epiode)... i just hope that this isnt all the revelation they came up with and there will still be more in the last few episode that will connect everything.
Jun 4, 2012 1:44 AM

Apr 2012
I really liked this episode.

This was either one of the best examples of trolling I've ever seen or Kawamori and Okada just pulled this out of their asses.

Still entertaining nonetheless.

Please Okada. Please Kawamori. No more shitting on Zessica.
Jun 4, 2012 1:45 AM

Apr 2012
teyorya said:
this episode ruined the whole first season for me... a lot of scenes from the genesis of aquarion doesnt make sense anymore if apollo was a dog reincarnation. I dont mind directors trolling its audience, as long as they make it in a way that it connects to the whole plot especially if the show is based from a previous series (if i havnt watch the first one, i probably wouldnt mind what happened in this epiode)... i just hope that this isnt all the revelation they came up with and there will still be more in the last few episode that will connect everything.

You basically summed up this entire series.
Jun 4, 2012 1:47 AM

May 2011
OH SHIT! Mikage just entered Zessica's body!!

Looks like the legend has just written.
Jun 4, 2012 2:33 AM

Mar 2010
KAWAMORI KING OF TROLLS OF ALL TROLLS OF ALL YEARS

10/10 10/10 10/10 10/10

WOULD BE TROLLED AGAIN
Jun 4, 2012 2:36 AM

Sep 2011
...Trolled with dogs. I've never seen the first season, but dam did it ever looked like I got trolled just now LMAO, 10/10. Zessica's body being taken over, hope she can overcome Mikage. Shrade is Dead..? NOOO :(
Jun 4, 2012 3:40 AM

May 2012
we only have 3 episodes remaining. i'm hoping, but i doubt it would be enough to redeem how they ruined a 5 year old series....
Jun 4, 2012 4:12 AM

Mar 2010
What is so brilliant about this troll is that IT WASTHERE ALL ALONG

THIS IS NOT A RETCON

KAWAMORI PLANNED THIS FUCKING TROLL 7 YEARS AGO

http://greyharmony.tumblr.com/post/24360192383/from-beast-of-darkness-to-beasts-of-love

and

it's DIRECTLY revealed once in ep 16 of Sousei:

Freaking amazing troll. Bravo

Shrade's death scene was good, RIP you magnificent homo ;__;
Jun 4, 2012 4:32 AM

Apr 2009
When you think about all of Apollo's dog like qualities and Kagura's whole wolf thing, the fact he's the reincarnation of a dog actually makes a lot of sense
Jun 4, 2012 4:47 AM

Apr 2012
The evidence is there. So this was all to troll us?

Still doesn't excuse the poorly written main characters, character inconsistencies, weak and poorly developed romance.
Jun 4, 2012 5:05 AM
Feb 2012
Xardie said:
What is so brilliant about this troll is that IT WASTHERE ALL ALONG

THIS IS NOT A RETCON

KAWAMORI PLANNED THIS FUCKING TROLL 7 YEARS AGO

http://greyharmony.tumblr.com/post/24360192383/from-beast-of-darkness-to-beasts-of-love

and

it's DIRECTLY revealed once in ep 16 of Sousei:

Freaking amazing troll. Bravo

Shrade's death scene was good, RIP you magnificent homo ;__;

Oh my god.
That link.
OH MY GOD. HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS!?

Okay but one thing I'm a little confused about - did celine's soul split into two as Silvia and Sirius and was Silvia the reincarnation and Sirius was... her dark memory? and therefore not her reincarnation? THe book of Genesis only showed Silvia so I guess Sirius wasnt?
Jun 4, 2012 5:08 AM

May 2009
bcmilk said:
Oh my god.
That link.
OH MY GOD. HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS!?

Because most people thought that this implies that Rena was dog. Many people was wrong all along.
Jun 4, 2012 5:56 AM

Aug 2008
Storytelling like a boss according to Aquarion:

Step 1: Dick around for 22 eps
Step 2: Have Jacob from Lost explain everything in one go just before the end
-2.a: make sure to fuck up parts of the story that happened in the previous season with winged dogs and whatnot

Also, Shrade ;__; How I'm gonna miss the ultra-gay innuendos every week

...not.
Jun 4, 2012 6:23 AM

Mar 2010
_fantasticmrfox said:

Still doesn't excuse the poorly written main characters, character inconsistencies, weak and poorly developed romance.

Character inconsistencies? I know many people have been claiming that about Amata in ep 22 but quite frankly Mikono being in danger > forget everything else is part of his character and Amata kinda just... forgetting Zessica is not characterization inconsistency. It does make him bit of a dick though.

I don't think Amata and Mikono are badly written characters per se (Amata is quite likeable outside his MIKONO-SAN mode too, not that there's any inherent connection between likeable and well written mind you) while Kagura is almost non-entity anyway, it's just that the triangle itself between three has sucked and been repetitive as hell for god knows how long.

Luckily it looks like that is finally going to change for good.

Kvakond said:
Storytelling like a boss according to Aquarion:

Step 1: Dick around for 22 eps
Step 2: Have Jacob from Lost explain everything in one go just before the end
-2.a: make sure to fuck up parts of the story that happened in the previous season with winged dogs and whatnot

Step 1: Expect they haven't "dicked around" for 22 eps, only thing that has been in quite the statis and as such could be called "dicking around" is the Amata/Mikono/Kagura triangle which does not equal with everything.

Step 2: Except that the revelations have been gradually been made for a long time now and what happened in this episode is more like putting everything together at the end of murder mystery which is entirely legit form of storytelling. Only thing in the whole backstory setup that arguably was dropped on audience was the whole dog twist but given Kagura's beast form etc. it's not entirely without its foreshadowing either.

Just explaining things to audience out of nowhere is most of the time bad form of storytelling but that's not what really happened here as we've had partial visages of truth, hints etc. dropped quite a bit along the way and really explicitly since ep 16. I enjoyed the episode immensely like I'd enjoy a solution to murder mystery.

-2.a: it's not a retcon
Jun 4, 2012 6:39 AM

Aug 2008
@Xardie

I've read your link, touché on that.

On step 1, I meant that this season has been more of a slice-of-life with some gattai every other week

On step 2, the thing is this isn't a murder mystery. Or I don't think it's ever supposed to be one.

True, 95% of it was old information (with 5% being the Dog Drop(c)) so this episode served more as a recap, yet I still get itchy from a godlike figure spinning in a nice chair in his room answering every question we ever had. That is bad storytelling in my book.
Jun 4, 2012 7:17 AM

Aug 2008
This episode was so wrong, so bad and so full of shit... Mikage... Dog... Now it lacks only some pedophile but hey, still 3 episodes left... Good series but failed ending.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 4, 2012 8:03 AM

Aug 2008
THE ED SONG! XD It was time to get rid of Yunoha's song!

Jun 4, 2012 8:03 AM

Jun 2008
So the dog stole Celiane´s love to his master Apollonius. Wow. Dogs are the best XD

Now Iam sure Shu shu will be the protagonist of the next installment of the series. Shu shu will reincarnate as human and will troll everyone by becoming the reincarnation of Apollonius, LOL.

A dog... Kagura´s form was like a wolf, not a dog...How did the dark wolf´s Kagura form was...in fact a fluffy white winged doggy? LOOL.

So weird. You think you found your fated lover, when in fact its his dog XD

Kagura is so gonna die. T_______T

And Zessica must be Reika...or Toma´s other half...or...whatever.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jun 4, 2012 8:30 AM

Apr 2012
@Xardie

Yes, when you look at the evidence it makes sense, but it is still bad storytelling.

Aquarion! The story of a girl and her dog...
Jun 4, 2012 8:53 AM

Jun 2009
Welll, shit. Troll of the year (actually 7 years, huh?). Just who is Apollonius is what i want to know the most now.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

a6342164 - Jun 24, 2012

187 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 28, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2012

71 by E_akane_7 »»
Nov 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2012

48 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 15, 2012

64 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

79 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.