Forum Settings
Forums
Air Gear
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 26, 2012 12:41 PM

Jun 2010
I didn't finish it, but can anyone spoiler, regarding Ikki's romance?
Aug 7, 2012 11:12 PM
Jul 2012
As I read the last chapters of the manga it got very clear he was just stuffing what he could get from the news into his chapters. IE.... Obama, 99%, and 1%...... At one point I was waiting for the occupy wall street to show up in his chapters.

One guy said "about half way his manga just dropped". I feel the same. He had a great idea and ran with it. But I think he just ran out of ideas to keep it going well. Near the end I think he wanted it over more than wanting it done.
Aug 17, 2012 11:33 AM

May 2007
grandy_UiD said:
What happened in this chapter? I guess this is pretty much the manga writing equivalent to "incoherent and random rambling". This chapter was all over the place...but then again so was the manga for the last ~200 chapters so I guess it's a fitting end. (in a bad way of course).

This should've kept focusing on the sports aspect that made it fun to read in the beginning. Instead it became...whatever the fuck it was (seriously I have no clue).
Sora turning heel was an epic twist but shortly after that the manga started going downhill HARD.

The final chapter itself was not satisfying, aside from Ikki vs. Sora NOTHING got wrapped up. And even that was done shoddy. There were tons of characters in this manga that did not get anything even remotely resembling a wrap up. What a joke. But I don't really mind, I stopped paying attention and actually caring for this manga ages ago. I'm just glad it's finally over. Was about time.

Oh!Great can draw amazingly cute and hot girls but that's really it as far as his talent goes. He isn't a good writer. Which is a shame since he came up with a really interesting and refreshing premise here, gotta give him credit for that. Unfortunately it ended up as wasted potential since he himself just lacks the writing skills to develop a good story. For the last three or so years I always felt like the guy himself has no idea where he wanted the plot to go.

5/10 it was a real mess.

You pretty much described my feelings here perfectly. The anime got me interested in this series. I then started to read the manga and really loved the first 1/3 of the story. But then it all went to a some kind of clusterfuck nonsense which only partly made sense at time. I really, really wanted to like this at the end, but I just can't rate this any higher than a 5/10 as well. I can see that Oh Great! tried to do something different. They had good ideas all over the place here, but to me, it just seems they lost interest in what they were doing at one point...or just couldn't put their ideas together into something coherent.
Sep 25, 2012 3:40 AM

Mar 2011
vindemon64 said:
it just seems they lost interest in what they were doing at one point...or just couldn't put their ideas together into something coherent.

I think it's the latter. A piece of advice for everyone: Reread it. I did so and to tell the truth while the inconsistent bad story telling was still there, it was less noticeable(as always when you marathon something). But in this case in particular , where the pacing and consistency was screwed up a lot, it helps even more, it lets you enjoy/understand/appreciate it more.
KanicSep 25, 2012 3:55 AM
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 25, 2012 3:04 AM

Oct 2007
Finally got off my arse to finish this manga and have updated my review accordingly. Overall I enjoyed it but would have enjoyed it more if the story didn't become a complete mess.

Overall: Struggled to decide between giving it a 7 & 8/10 but I ended up rounding it all up to 8/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2013 1:07 AM
Dec 2012
Air Gear will forever be in my top favorite manga's of all times. Besides Oh! Great being probably one of the best if not the best manga artist's I think that Air Gear probably has one of the most philosophically rich dialogues. That being said Oh! Great doesn't really have the best way of portraying the actual plot and other nuances as he might have made a world too big to concisely present.

I think that you really need to study the pages. In the same way book groups will dissect like a specific sentence into an hour long discussion I feel the same can be done with Air Gear because he really does make some absolutely amazing intellectual points it can just sometimes get lost in the convoluted timeline of events. Ex. The structure of Genesis is really vague like there were sometimes Civil Wars but then people would still side with their organization even though they didnt like it. Like Spit+Aeon vs Nike+Sora and then Simca staying with Sora despite not being on his side.

THE GOOD NEWS: I'm really anticipating Oh! Great's next work I love his art and philosophy. http://www.keymochi.com/manga/ogure-ito-collaborated-with-otaro-maijo-to-launch-new-manga/. The good news is his next series which comes out this month will be in a collaboration with the novelist Ōtarō Maijō which will hopefully mend some of the problems with his current writing style.
Feb 8, 2013 2:50 PM
Feb 2013
* First time Posting so bear with me please and also this is my observations and opinions

I read some of the posts in this forum and i can understand why you guys would be 'dissatisfied or frustrated' with how it ended...i was too until a little while ago. So like Rika asked at the end "what is Ikki" and also how is everyone connected...

A lot of you read air gear over a long period of time whereas first time i heard of the Air gear manga was about two weeks b4 i posted this...the answer are in the last 80 to 100 chapters for example rika's mother was Dr.Minami's Assistant/ Lover so would that make Rika his daughter(maybe)?! And is it that why Rika was entrusted with most important Job...raising the Emperor of the heavens( i think that's what ikki calls himself towards the end)

Rika asked the correct question at the end "What is Ikki?" And why is that Ikki's demeanor changed after he rode on the train with Minami...why did he start calling himself Emperor of the Heavens after that, why was he able to surpass Sora's power with just a pair of regular AT's ?
The answer is in the Lind/Gazelle Arc, also in the flashback Nue has of meeting Minami , when minami is teaching ikki how to make paper planes and when Minami gives Sora the Wind Regalia! Minami realized that you couldn't just give them wings they had to earn their 'Paths'...Before he gave Nue the updated Regalia he asked him to take in some more Gravity children saying that he made a mistake and he couldn't make another perfect one...
...At first i thought Minami was referring to Sora as the perfect one but he was really talking about Ikki who always believed he could fly from the beginning(which he did without any regalia)

Here is simpler way to explain it:
Minami wanted to challenge god so he did it on a small scale he created the First generation gravity kids which included Sora and Nike ( the god Challengers) and then he perfected the heart of flying which he gave over to his Daughter(very likely) Rika to raise...Ikki ( the true god challenger)...through out the manga you can find Minami's hand in all of Ikki's trials if you look for it...Ikki was the only one who had a soul that wanted to fly...
...Ikki was obviously a hybrid but they don't say which one!

All of the most powerful teams in the tournament had one, two or more hybrids on their team...the whole of the sleeping was made gravity children, most of genesis with the exception of the riders of the west were gravity children, Team Jiggy had 4 Brain Chargers on their team and finally Kogarasumaru had the Emperor and Fang King who was half human and half gravity child and also had a brain charge( of the original Gazelle[ the first one with the heart/soul to fly]) you can say he was the prototype, Ikki was the finished product!

Oh yeah he did kill Sora like he told him he was gonna(he wasn't in any of the sreen shots in the end ) and he got one over on Minami when he let Ringo have the Storm Regalia ( Minami was screaming 'it was meant for him to wear' or some shit like that)

If you Marathon read it the story makes sense and now that you know whats already happened at the end you can see meaning to some of their actions early on in the manga
ugas2020Feb 15, 2013 6:47 AM
May 10, 2013 1:43 PM
Feb 2011
For how little Rika was actually in the story she is one of my favorite characters.

Manga 7/10 (battles are very predictable but it is a action/shounen)
Ep. 8/10
Dec 1, 2013 10:12 PM
Jan 2011
So does Ikki choose someone at the end?
Sep 20, 2014 4:13 AM

Sep 2013
I finally finished this.
The first ~120 chapters were pretty good and enjoyable.
Then it gets confusing but you can still understand it.
But the last 100 chapters were just some random bullshit.
The author trying to explain physics and make sense was just stupid..

Overall I give it 6/10.
Mar 4, 2015 9:40 PM
Oct 2013
Finally got the drive to finish this. As most have said, the manga went from awesome to confusing. The last chapters are so clustered, random and metaphorical that I can barely understand what the hell is happening. I didn't even understand what the hell happened on the last chapter.

Gave it 7 since it started good but ended very confusing.
Apr 22, 2015 3:23 PM

May 2013
xsilicon9 said:

Ringo
May 18, 2015 6:35 PM

Nov 2011
Well at least Ikki matured a bit over the course of the story...however the past few chapters have been cringe worthy of a read and it lost the feeling from the first story arc.

Didn't expect too much from this in the long run. Glad to finally finish it though after being put on-hold for awhile. I wonder if this will get another proper adaptation in the future.
Jun 6, 2015 9:53 PM
Jan 2011
BeatStriker said:
xsilicon9 said:

Ringo

Do they start dating in the end?
Aug 7, 2015 12:13 PM
Sep 2013
Awesome manga. İ hope and wish getting anime new ver. or ses.
Aug 21, 2015 10:15 PM

Sep 2009
Just finished reading this manga after starting it a couple of years ago then I went on hiatus. It was a great manga at first but it got kinda confusing and mediocre towards the end. The ending wasn't that satisfying and it was predictable and felt rushed. I kinda wanted to see more what happened especially between Itsuki, Ringo, Sora and Rika. Endings are really hard to swallow, but I guess it was a good manga overall.
Aug 29, 2015 3:01 PM

Sep 2011
For all seriousness, the start is so enjoyable... until like, last 1/4 chapters maybe. What I got on that last 1/4 are just bunch of physics trying to make the ridiculousness having sense realistically. Everything's a mess and the author just throw some random shit ahead. And also, so many unexplained things. This happens if the author just throwing random shit for the sake of some element of surprise, which is getting cliche.

Still, it's a fun ride. Kururu is really my favorite although he ends up with stupid bitch boring Ringo.

Feb 23, 2016 3:09 AM
Jun 2015
This manga is horrible beyond words ...

I cant be the only1 who think so , the art was good but the story is unbelievablely terrbile, its just full of random shit that make no sense whatever !!!!!

The last battle is extremely horrible nonsense as well , sora was a failed child and yet he was actually the strongest person in the manga , ikki got some random power up by unknown mean from nowhere and beat this strongest person right away .......

*sign* sorry for ppl who like this manga but i've failed to see how this manga can be enjoyable in anyway i can even think of
Jun 11, 2016 9:40 PM

Mar 2016
The moment they introduced godly powers and basically magic, it became a cluster fudge of madness and confusion. Felt the money grab there though in order to extend it.
Jul 16, 2017 8:17 AM

Feb 2013
It finally ended.
Lol, so Aeon was dead from his first fight against Nike.
Dec 29, 2017 3:00 AM

Jan 2014
oh boy, so this is the end. all the regalia destroyed, it's confirmed is it?
so the title Kings and Queens would be in a different term then. it's not "one who possess a regalia" anymore.

this manga is full of crap and nonsense. well, the idea is how we make use of wind and use it to our advantage, turning it into a fang (sharp wind), flame (heat), thunder, vibration, etc etc. scientifically, it's all possible, but making all of that with AT tech or should we say a rollerskate shoes is just plain ridiculous.

if only, if only, they use the term regalia as "unique shoes" rather than "unique wheels" or "unique exo suit", it would be better and makes a lot of sense.

here i thought they would reveal what Ikki is, is he a perfect creation of hybrid gravity children+brain charger, or is he something else, I'm dissapointed.
the fact that Ikki uses the same name as Dr. Minami means they must have a connection, but they just leave it like that.

and what's more, we didn't know who Ikki choose, it is Kururu, Ringo, or Simca.
Feb 1, 2018 2:05 PM

Jan 2015
xsilicon9 said:
BeatStriker said:

Ringo

Do they start dating in the end?

no, and he didnt end up with her. open ending...
Sep 18, 2018 7:34 PM
Sep 2018
I finished reading all 37 volumes of Air Gear a few minutes ago. I read three volumes a day so it took me 2 weeks. I want to share my gripes with this series. Here I go:

• This is the first series I've read whose creator brutally spited me and essentially took a shit in my mouth. There was absolutely no point in introducing Kururu as a romantic interest, developing her and Ikki's adorably intimate relationship for 200+ chapters, for it all to culminate to a bullshit scenario where Kururu becomes incapacitated right before the long-awaited tuning session with Ikki.

"And would you look at that? Ringo just happens to be nearby and available as a tuner when this happens. Totally a coincidence by the way. I'm a genius!" - Oh! great, probably

I am so tired of the "childhood friend trope character" always winning the romantic battle for the male protagonist regardless of the situation, even if the pairing does not make sense. Throughout the series Ikki regularly expresses his romantic disinterest for Ringo, and it was always clear that Ikki's "love" for Simca was superficial and akin to merely turning your head to check out a sexy woman you see on the street. On the other hand, Ikki and Kururu's romance was so profound for both parties that it was symbiotic. Before Kururu met Ikki she was an extreme introvert who denied her own talents. She even held Ikki at a distance until her time spent with him in the hospital revealed his true non-goofball self, which is a very charismatic and kind-hearted person. Ikki and Kururu even begin to notice how much they have in common, and later in the series characters who openly start shipping the two of them include Kururu's own father, the United States president, and a notable amount of people in Ikki's circle of friends. Remember the scene where Ikki punched through a car windshield to protect Kururu from a potential kidnapper? Remember when Ikki, an orphan, had a tear-filled emotional breakdown when he was betrayed by his surrogate brother, Sora? At that time, Kururu loved Ikki so much that she lessened his pain by embracing him and crying with him. I know this comment seems like the venting of a rabid shipper, but if Oh! great always planned to have Ringo effortlessly dismiss all romantic competition and win Ikki's heart simply because she is the "childhood friend trope character" I would've much rather preferred if he did not play with the readers' emotions and just assign Ikki a generic female tuner after the Behemoth arc. Oh! great even had the audacity to have Kururu tell Ikki that she merely "respects" him (she later confides with her tuner friends that she actually loves him).
  • Ikki eventually became so skilled that normal ATs actually hindered his "run" because they couldn't perform well enough to keep up. Yet Oh! great still waited until the series was basically over to give Ikki a Regalia that wouldn't be immediately stolen. Whatever, man.
  • Like others have said, the series went from believable motorized skates to questionable exaggerations of scientific phenomena as an excuse to give characters the typical "supernatural anime powers". Air Gear definitely goes downhill after a certain point in the second half of the series. Eventually characters start throwing tornadoes and walls of air at each other and paralyzing their enemies with "vibrations in the air", so the reader will have no choice but to roll their eyes and suspend disbelief. And don't even get me started on the sheer amount of asspulls the antagonists in Air Gear have. It puts even Naruto Shippuden to shame.
  • Too much philosophical fluff and moral-pushing. I constantly felt like this manga was trying to brainwash me. I understand hormonal teens read your work but I don't like hidden agendas in my mangas, Oh! great. The words "wings" and "sky" are sprinkled in every characters' dialogue like salt and pepper, but they are too ambiguous to mean anything but are given as explanations when something confusing happens. It's arguably the worst in the earlier chapters, where Simca is being overly cryptic in everything she says and there is no way for the reader to comprehend any of it until the story behind the "Tower" is explained like 200+ chapters later.
  • So some otaku can just commit actual terrorism in Kyoto with a 100-foot tall mecha, and there is no armed government response? Not to mention you wouldn't be able to build something that large without getting attention from the authorities. Again, while reading Air Gear you will have to suspend disbelief to a degree that is ridiculous even by anime/manga standards.
  • No one dies in this manga. Blood is like ketchup, and having your head turned 180 degrees will not kill you because the humans in Air Gear are apparently owls. Your body was impaled by a helicopter blade? Walk it off. Your body was torn to shreds by an air cannon? Just get cybernetic implants. God, I hate Shonen series.
  • Ikki and Dr. Minami share the same family name, yet their relationship is never explained in-depth. It was also strongly hinted that Ikki is one of his experiments, but this is also never explained.
  • Ringo is boring, Rika is an arrogant shit, and Simca is a emotionally damaged woman (think Asuka from NGE) who secretly likes hanging around abusive psychopaths. Kururu and Ikki's relationship is the highlight of this manga, and Oh! great ruined it. Perfect end for a terrible series.

tl;dr The story started out excellent, but devolved into ERMAGERD THE WORLD IS AT STAKE Shonen trife. Same thing happened to Bleach and Naruto. Only read Air Gear for the anime tiddies. Heed this warning.
Sep 23, 2018 9:59 PM
Jul 2017
Puts já tá perto do final n acredito aaaa
Jan 30, 2021 1:02 AM

Jan 2013
ironic dat the most memorable thing is how rikas mother has an elongated robotic hand.
Nov 13, 2021 3:54 AM
Aug 2020
06218395 said:
I finished reading all 37 volumes of Air Gear a few minutes ago. I read three volumes a day so it took me 2 weeks. I want to share my gripes with this series. Here I go:

• This is the first series I've read whose creator brutally spited me and essentially took a shit in my mouth. There was absolutely no point in introducing Kururu as a romantic interest, developing her and Ikki's adorably intimate relationship for 200+ chapters, for it all to culminate to a bullshit scenario where Kururu becomes incapacitated right before the long-awaited tuning session with Ikki.

"And would you look at that? Ringo just happens to be nearby and available as a tuner when this happens. Totally a coincidence by the way. I'm a genius!" - Oh! great, probably

I am so tired of the "childhood friend trope character" always winning the romantic battle for the male protagonist regardless of the situation, even if the pairing does not make sense. Throughout the series Ikki regularly expresses his romantic disinterest for Ringo, and it was always clear that Ikki's "love" for Simca was superficial and akin to merely turning your head to check out a sexy woman you see on the street. On the other hand, Ikki and Kururu's romance was so profound for both parties that it was symbiotic. Before Kururu met Ikki she was an extreme introvert who denied her own talents. She even held Ikki at a distance until her time spent with him in the hospital revealed his true non-goofball self, which is a very charismatic and kind-hearted person. Ikki and Kururu even begin to notice how much they have in common, and later in the series characters who openly start shipping the two of them include Kururu's own father, the United States president, and a notable amount of people in Ikki's circle of friends. Remember the scene where Ikki punched through a car windshield to protect Kururu from a potential kidnapper? Remember when Ikki, an orphan, had a tear-filled emotional breakdown when he was betrayed by his surrogate brother, Sora? At that time, Kururu loved Ikki so much that she lessened his pain by embracing him and crying with him. I know this comment seems like the venting of a rabid shipper, but if Oh! great always planned to have Ringo effortlessly dismiss all romantic competition and win Ikki's heart simply because she is the "childhood friend trope character" I would've much rather preferred if he did not play with the readers' emotions and just assign Ikki a generic female tuner after the Behemoth arc. Oh! great even had the audacity to have Kururu tell Ikki that she merely "respects" him (she later confides with her tuner friends that she actually loves him).
  • Ikki eventually became so skilled that normal ATs actually hindered his "run" because they couldn't perform well enough to keep up. Yet Oh! great still waited until the series was basically over to give Ikki a Regalia that wouldn't be immediately stolen. Whatever, man.
  • Like others have said, the series went from believable motorized skates to questionable exaggerations of scientific phenomena as an excuse to give characters the typical "supernatural anime powers". Air Gear definitely goes downhill after a certain point in the second half of the series. Eventually characters start throwing tornadoes and walls of air at each other and paralyzing their enemies with "vibrations in the air", so the reader will have no choice but to roll their eyes and suspend disbelief. And don't even get me started on the sheer amount of asspulls the antagonists in Air Gear have. It puts even Naruto Shippuden to shame.
  • Too much philosophical fluff and moral-pushing. I constantly felt like this manga was trying to brainwash me. I understand hormonal teens read your work but I don't like hidden agendas in my mangas, Oh! great. The words "wings" and "sky" are sprinkled in every characters' dialogue like salt and pepper, but they are too ambiguous to mean anything but are given as explanations when something confusing happens. It's arguably the worst in the earlier chapters, where Simca is being overly cryptic in everything she says and there is no way for the reader to comprehend any of it until the story behind the "Tower" is explained like 200+ chapters later.
  • So some otaku can just commit actual terrorism in Kyoto with a 100-foot tall mecha, and there is no armed government response? Not to mention you wouldn't be able to build something that large without getting attention from the authorities. Again, while reading Air Gear you will have to suspend disbelief to a degree that is ridiculous even by anime/manga standards.
  • No one dies in this manga. Blood is like ketchup, and having your head turned 180 degrees will not kill you because the humans in Air Gear are apparently owls. Your body was impaled by a helicopter blade? Walk it off. Your body was torn to shreds by an air cannon? Just get cybernetic implants. God, I hate Shonen series.
  • Ikki and Dr. Minami share the same family name, yet their relationship is never explained in-depth. It was also strongly hinted that Ikki is one of his experiments, but this is also never explained.
  • Ringo is boring, Rika is an arrogant shit, and Simca is a emotionally damaged woman (think Asuka from NGE) who secretly likes hanging around abusive psychopaths. Kururu and Ikki's relationship is the highlight of this manga, and Oh! great ruined it. Perfect end for a terrible series.

tl;dr The story started out excellent, but devolved into ERMAGERD THE WORLD IS AT STAKE Shonen trife. Same thing happened to Bleach and Naruto. Only read Air Gear for the anime tiddies. Heed this warning.

I know it's been years since you posted this, but uh. that sucks. Can you tell me what was the chapter Ikki chose Ringo as his tuner instead of Kururu? I'm currently on Vol. 14 and I'm loving this series,I wanna know so that I can read Air Gear and immediately drop it when I get to that chapter.
Oct 19, 2022 11:23 PM

Oct 2016
06218395 said:

Kind of glad I read this honestly. Yes, the last fight was kind of anticlimatic and not the best way to close the so anticipated fight with Sora (but honestly after a few manga I've just accepted wrapping up a story is honestly kind of hard to do, so I don't really let that bother me, I don't really get the "if the ending is shit, it's all shit" ideology most people have, if I had a nice time with most of it I'm obviously scoring it based on the average score I gave most of it) so i kind of get why people are not that happy with it, but what I'm seeing the most is people complaining about the whole dark turn the manga took after the anime ended, like dropping the sport element and going into a more shounen let's make AT's into weapons kind of deal. I honestly checked this anime first from an AMV from the OVA and I was really intrigued by the action, then I watched all 24 eps and realized that...it's not really action but a sports anime. Then I read the wikia and realized it has a lot of shit like that but later in the manga; which I honestly liked quite a lot, so kind of surprised people are complaining about the more than half the manga for the direction it took while also continuing reading it even thought they clearly didn't like it stopped just being a sports anime...then again it's totally something weebs do anyway.

So yeah I'm quoting you for a lot of nice points you gave there, like how the sky and air shit got so annoying after being mentioned so many times omg. Then there's a lot of weird stuff with the whole God fight and talent and the stupid 99%...one would think Nike really should have had a good reason to be such a piece of shit...so maybe Sora was on to something, nope his reasoning was kind of moronic. I just enjoyed the other fights more honestly, like the Orca fight, or the Nue scenes, his design was one of the best imo, that AT armor. AND FINALLY THE KURURU SHIT, I loved Kururu so much, I was so happy to see this cute and pure girl, that got into the spotlight little by little, and wasn't in loved with Ikki from first sight like some shoujo shit like that other hoe whose name I won't google cause I really hated her so much and I can't believe she got redeemed. So yeah, really nasty what OhGreat did to her, I even fucking mistook the 26th volume of ringo and ikki for kururu and ikki and was like "it was pretty obvious ngl" AND IT WASN'T PRETTY OBVIOUS, what the fuck...I really liked her, her design is really cute, she is always there for Ikki and is pretty funny and liked most of her scenes but ofc we got Ringo instead...ugh

Also yeah, kind of weird we didn't see the whole Minami name bs, I guess it was one of those things they hint and address later but in this case never got to. I liked Aeon a lot, I'm just mentioning him cause I remember reading it was one of OhGreat's favorites, and the reason why he was always recurring in the manga lmao. I didn't have a problem with him for that, I didn't mind him reviving...or being a robot and staying dead I guess? not sure about that. I did however dislike Kazu quite a lot, it was hilarious reading v1 and seeing Kazu and Onigiri's designs like they were honestly not going to amount to anything, they were just some background characters lmao, like the fox dude was just as likely as being a teammate than them. Kazu's design was kind of cool sometimes, and it was funny to see people bully him for being the Nobody Boy but that's about it, I didn't like that much focus on him since I didn't care for him that much. I LOVED THE SMELL KEEPER THO. It was so funny, to see him being able to power up to this god pig in the most random moments, truly not someone you want to face if you are female. Agito and Ikki were amazing as well too, although Agito was obviously better, can't get enough of his english insults either, and I liked Ikki's egocentric attitude too.

It obviously had it's problems but I think it was a fun ride, I'm giving it a high 8 probably
Apr 8, 3:36 PM

Mar 2019
I admit that even though the story went down a very bizarre path, I had a lot of fun reading this shit lol.
The art is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, Ogure Ito is a drawing master, an expert in drawing hot women like Hiro Mashima and Tite Kubo hehe. ♥️
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 349 Discussion

Ishmael - Mar 16, 2012

7 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 8, 10:37 AM

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 332 Discussion

Hyoroemon - Oct 21, 2011

16 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 8, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 325 Discussion

Aya-Brea - Aug 7, 2011

25 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 8, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 323 Discussion

Aya-Brea - Jul 24, 2011

21 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 8, 7:58 AM

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 317 Discussion

Aya-Brea - May 24, 2011

18 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 7, 9:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.