Forum Settings
Forums

[CSS - CLASSIC] Customizing your copyright section with backgrounds and custom text messages!

New
May 11, 2012 1:50 PM

Feb 2010
This topic is part of our CSS Tutorials and Add-ons section:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=419405

Here's a code to customize your copyright section. There's notes and guidelines to change the width and position and colors of it on the page. And it has the customization to put messages you write in your copyright section! Use the TEXT MSG parts in the code for that. You can make the messages real long, and it won't cover or remove the default copyright text in any way. By default it says " This is my list!" before the copyright. It says " Google Shishio's Custom Lists" after it (I'd appreciate leaving that part in so people know where to go when they see your list).

Example here, I added a Hell Girl quote to the Hell Girl premade layout:

This is the code for customizing your copyright in depth, notes included look them over before you make changes and if you have problems, or ask here in this topic:

Never cover up the default copyright info on your list with my codes. This isn't intended for that. You can get your list removed that way. My codes are intended to customize it with colors, size and backgrounds, and add unique user messages before and after while leaving the credit legible.
Shishio-kunSep 1, 2016 9:07 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 12, 2012 1:49 AM
Jan 2012
Thanks Shishio-kun it's awesome!!!
Jun 5, 2016 7:26 AM
Sep 2015
Hi @Shishio-kun! I'm trying to make something with the copyright section in my CSS design. I mean having the section always sticked to the bottom of the page, no matters how long the page is. For example, in my MAL, in a section where the content doesn't fill the whole page, the copyright is just floating there. Is there any way to have it sticked to the bottom?

My MAL: Viewing, you can see it's just floating there...

Thanks!
Jun 5, 2016 3:56 PM

Aug 2013
Gudra said:
Hi @Shishio-kun! I'm trying to make something with the copyright section in my CSS design. I mean having the section always sticked to the bottom of the page, no matters how long the page is. For example, in my MAL, in a section where the content doesn't fill the whole page, the copyright is just floating there. Is there any way to have it sticked to the bottom?

Thanks!
ad
position: fixed;
to the copyright css

Jun 6, 2016 12:22 PM
Sep 2015
Oiomi-chan said:
Gudra said:

Thanks!
ad
position: fixed;
to the copyright css

I considered that, put it makes the copyright appear always in the bottom of the screen, and not the bottom of the page itself. And it overlaps the grand_totals, for example.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ❓ Ask for help here + See Frequently Asked Questions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Apr 15, 2010

7812 by mtsRhea »»
Apr 21, 5:25 AM

» [CSS- MODERN] ⭐ Minimal Dashboard layout by 5cm ~ Compact and convenient! ( 1 2 3 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

121 by Pokitaru »»
Apr 21, 3:25 AM

» [CSS-MODERN] Change list text/font colors on any list layout

Shishio-kun - May 4, 2021

3 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

» [CSS] [VIDEO GUIDE] ⭐️ How to change fonts on a list layout

Shishio-kun - Jul 15, 2019

17 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 4:03 PM

» [CSS][Modern] ☀️ Endless Summer Layout by Cateinya ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cateinya - Aug 18, 2016

309 by hideso »»
Apr 20, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.