Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2012 1:15 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Overall I enjoyed this manga but the ending was a bit of a let down. I'm glad it was a happy ending... but it seemed beyond rushed... things left unanswered... What was the professors dream? What was the purpose of the B Shock experiment?
Jan 15, 2013 10:30 PM

Apr 2011
Rushed ending, but I enjoyed the light hearted, romantic journey along the way. I wish the Professor was more fleshed out and that there was more of an epilogue. Either way, enjoyable manga.

8.5/10

RIP Junko Nakano
May 12, 2013 7:23 PM

Jul 2010
that was kinda stupid ending IMO. i mean he just dies and we don't even know WTF was the purpose for having them hostage and doing the B-shock. way too many questions.
did this get cancelled or something??

Aug 6, 2014 9:47 AM

Jan 2014
well I thought at the begining of this chapter was that the professor would survive somehow and show up right after Hatsune replied Arata love and said "now you should be thankful to me because I just made you two become a real couple."

that kind of ending would really give a good ending. too bad it didn't happened.
May 2, 2016 1:24 PM

Jun 2014
it was fun to read, I just hated some minor parts
Oct 14, 2021 3:41 AM

Dec 2020
LMFAOOOO WHAT??? i read all 52 chapters for this ending.? professor died, b shock also gone! WWWWHAT? i still can't believe that was the ending .. like actually. What.

well whatver that was.. that. the comedy was pretty nice, they were also not hesitant about r18 things which im not rly a fan of since im just not into those but not holding back with anything! thats p cool. so is natsume really married to the short haired bitch now? kinda feel bad for the guy. like he doesn't even know that ... man what the hell

More topics from this board

» Translations are finished, here's where you can find 'em.

Xinil - Jan 22, 2008

2 by shinjikasuka »»
Feb 21, 2008 7:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.