Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2012 6:59 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Terrible ending. Main character doesn't get with anyone and just disappears.

Though this series had a lot of potential in harems and character development, the author really couldn't take advantage of it.

Overall this series started off interesting but just went downhill after Mew starts liking Ai.

Mod Edit: Modified title to be correct chapter.
ShockedJan 13, 2016 12:30 PM
Jan 12, 2014 1:13 PM

Dec 2012
..............................................................*silence*.............................................................................................wtf...

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! I SPENT ALL THAT TIME READING THIS PIECE OF CRAP AND IT ENDS LIKE THIS?!

Fgs why did it end like this. Just a horrible ending. One of the worst endings out of any manga I've ever read. Totally a waste of time.

Craptastic manga. Had potential but crashed and burned. 4/10
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."

More topics from this board

» No Mew?

vansonbee - Mar 24, 2012

1 by MastaJ »»
Jan 12, 2014 1:18 PM

» Chapter Number?

Angra-Mainyu - Jun 20, 2010

1 by lostfallstar »»
Sep 1, 2011 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.