Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 15, 2012 9:39 AM

Mar 2012
Anybody else playing it? ive been playing it for a few days now. the animation and character design are beautiful, but the controls are pretty hard for me to grasp.

my personal favorites right now are Valentine and Ms. Fortune, but what i really like about this game is all the satire on, well just about everything.

anyways what im trying to say is i havent seen anything on it and i was wondering about peoples opinions on it, favorite characters, moves, jokes, etc.

Apr 15, 2012 9:55 AM

Feb 2012
Oh wow, is this out? The first time I heard about this game is when I heard that Michiru Yamane was brought on as composer, which is incentive enough for me by itself.
Apr 15, 2012 7:01 PM

Mar 2012
ya it came out a few days ago. the music is great to i forgot to mention that, in theory it doesnt seem like it would work with the game, but it fits almost perfectly.

Apr 15, 2012 7:19 PM

Apr 2011
In terms of gameplay and feel, I really think that Skullgirls is amazing. Maybe I've been playing too many Capcom fighters, but I am absolutely loving this game.

Team of Parasoul / Filia is doing wonders for me.
Apr 16, 2012 5:54 PM

Mar 2012
ive been either soloing valentine or ms. fortune, or teaming with them.

OH! i also discovered today that i can play my own music from my ps3 while playing, and this game goes suprisingly well with my assortments of death metal and dubstep haha

Apr 16, 2012 7:11 PM

Sep 2011
It's pretty fun. I've only been practicing Valentine so I'm terrible with using two or three characters.

I'd be lying if I said that my main reason for buying this wasn't the characters and art. I really like its design and all. I've got a dislike/like thing going on for the number of characters though. The small number of chars is nice since it'll make choosing the character you're comfortable with faster. On the other hand, I don't like it because it'll get repetitive in time fighting the same old characters again and again. I hope it'll sell well so they'll really add more chars.

Oh and needs more special moves and blockbusters. Using Valentine's EKG Flatliner for 90% of my combos is getting pretty... tiring? Yeah.
Try your ability! Do it!
Apr 17, 2012 5:51 PM

Mar 2012
yeah i was kinda dissappointed with the lack of characters but it is nice finding one i liked so quickly.

also they are planning on adding a new character(s?) sometime soon,
heres a link to one of them

http://skullgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Squigly

Apr 21, 2012 8:40 AM

Mar 2012
i wish i had someone near me who would play with me. and ill never test my luck online, i suck at this game, the "sleepwalk" difficulty is still to hard for me, i dont know what it is, i geuss the controls are just weird for me to grasp, im used to Blazblue fighting mechanics.

Apr 21, 2012 8:57 AM
Apr 2012
Once I get some extra change I am gonna have to download this game, looks good.

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

56 by BitChilly »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
2 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
3 hours ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
5 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.