Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 5, 2012 4:36 PM

Apr 2010
neonie said:
Three pages and no one notices Kud's Seyiuu is different? Every one but Kud get's original VO.

Thats because its the same person. She just uses an alias for VN work.

>Naomi Wakabayashi is a female Japanese voice actress. She is most well known for her role as Kudryavaka Noumi from the Little Busters! visual novel and her role as Ritsuko Akizuki from the iDOLM@STER series.

Apr 5, 2012 4:41 PM

Oct 2009
neonie said:
Three pages and no one notices Kud's Seyiuu is different? Every one but Kud get's original VO.

Three pages and you don't notice it's already mentioned >_>?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2012 5:17 PM
Dec 2007
RyanSaotome said:
neonie said:

Thats because its the same person. She just uses an alias for VN work.

>Naomi Wakabayashi is a female Japanese voice actress. She is most well known for her role as Kudryavaka Noumi from the Little Busters! visual novel and her role as Ritsuko Akizuki from the iDOLM@STER series.
This.I can't believe people can't do some fact checking before nitpicking. Using aliases in the VN industry is common practice, perhaps because many of them are adult games.

Apr 5, 2012 5:30 PM

Nov 2009
mitch3315 said:
Leon-Gun said:
I don't think they confirmed the EX routes were covered either besides the glimpse of Saya in the trailer.

The fact that Saya only appears in EX should be enough confirmation that content from EX will be animated.

This might actually be doubtful, she may only appear pretty much in the context that Risa does in Amagami SS, she may just be in the background for people to screenshot her in various screens and quote "OMG SAYA!!"
Apr 5, 2012 5:32 PM

Nov 2009
mitch3315 said:
Mr_Gutts said:
i have to say there's a lot a main characters

Assuming they animate EX (which they should, since Saya was in the PV) there are four characters not listed, the MC Riki Naoe, Sasami Sasasegawa, Kanata Futaki, and Saya Tokido.

Riki and Sasami both share the same seiyuu as Rin in the VNs, so it will be interesting to see if she voices all three here as well.

Kanata and Haruka have the same VA so I suspect that will be the same for obvious reasons. I have no doubt Kanata will be prominent at at least one point in the series.
Apr 5, 2012 7:19 PM

Aug 2011
Riptos said:

Kanata and Haruka have the same VA so I suspect that will be the same for obvious reasons. I have no doubt Kanata will be prominent at at least one point in the series.

I didn't mention her because as you say they should have the same seiyuu for a fairly obvious reason, interestingly no one has said that would be awkward, even though there would be a fair bit of the seiyuu "talking to herself" depending how they handle Haruka's route, why would it only be awkward if Rin and Riki had the same seiyuu?
mitch3315Apr 5, 2012 9:16 PM
Apr 5, 2012 9:37 PM
Dec 2007
mitch3315 said:
Riptos said:

I didn't mention her because as you say they should have the same seiyuu for a fairly obvious reason, interestingly no one has said that would be awkward, even though there would be a fair bit of the seiyuu "talking to herself" depending how they handle Haruka's route, why would it only be awkward if Rin and Riki had the same seiyuu?
Because Rin and Riki have a lot more dialogue combined than Haruka and kanata, let alone the fact they're supposed to be a canon romance. I think I've said this like 5 times without even a counter-argument about why it wouldn't be awkward or overwork.

Apr 6, 2012 2:29 AM

Jan 2010
mitch3315 said:
Riptos said:

You really love Riki's voice, huh? I think his voice is too girly and sounds too much like Rin's. Sure, there is a difference, but not as much as the difference between Rin and Sasami's voices. Not only that, but voicing the MAIN character + the MAIN girl + Sasami is a lot of work.
Do you know Oyashiro-sama?
Apr 6, 2012 3:26 AM

Aug 2011
-KamioRika- said:
mitch3315 said:
Riptos said:

You really love Riki's voice, huh? I think his voice is too girly and sounds too much like Rin's. Sure, there is a difference, but not as much as the difference between Rin and Sasami's voices. Not only that, but voicing the MAIN character + the MAIN girl + Sasami is a lot of work.

It's not a matter of me loving his voice, it's just I would prefer all the characters to have their original seiyuu, if that means someone has to voice three roles so be it.
Apr 6, 2012 3:58 AM

Aug 2009
mitch3315 said:
-KamioRika- said:
mitch3315 said:
Riptos said:

It's not a matter of me loving his voice, it's just I would prefer all the characters to have their original seiyuu, if that means someone has to voice three roles so be it.

By saying that, you sound like a sadist.
You clearly have no idea how difficult it is to voice a character in an anime. Voicing one main protagonist for 13 episodes is hard enough, especially when it's not the seiyuu's original voice. What's more, this anime is probably gonna have to last for more than 13 eps to be good. Even so, you want a poor girl to voice two main protagonists and a major side character?
Konohana Niji
Translator, Writer, Illustrator
Critic, Reader, Viewer, Gamer

Translator of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Deemo -Last Dream-

Tumblr / Twitter
Apr 6, 2012 4:11 AM
Dec 2007
earthfairys said:

You clearly have no idea how difficult it is to voice a character in an anime. Voicing one main protagonist for 13 episodes is hard enough, especially when it's not the seiyuu's original voice. What's more, this anime is probably gonna have to last for more than 13 eps to be good. Even so, you want a poor girl to voice two main protagonists and a major side character?
I hardly doubt Visual Arts would actually go that far to please fans however, especially since Riki was only partially voiced. Sasami however will likely keep her voice, that's almost a given.

Apr 6, 2012 4:27 AM

Apr 2012
so far bbs rumors here in japan points to having a different seiyuu for riki.

little busters will be lined up for fall season for sure if they take this long.
Apr 6, 2012 4:35 AM

Aug 2011
Leon-Gun said:
earthfairys said:

I hardly doubt Visual Arts would actually go that far to please fans however, especially since Riki was only partially voiced. Sasami however will likely keep her voice, that's almost a given.

I understand that the chances of Riki having the same voice from the VN are slim to none, and it probably wont bother me, I would just prefer them to all have the same voices.
Apr 6, 2012 1:04 PM

Mar 2009
If it is by key/visual arts... I'm there.
Apr 7, 2012 12:35 AM

Dec 2008
Well it looks like JC Staff are producing it. Can't wait to see the fanrage.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Apr 7, 2012 3:50 PM

Jun 2010
mitch3315 said:
Leon-Gun said:
earthfairys said:

I understand that the chances of Riki having the same voice from the VN are slim to none, and it probably wont bother me, I would just prefer them to all have the same voices.

Riki's voice in the VN was really obviously female. I wouldn't be sad to see it tweaked to be slightly more masculine. I won't be bothered either way though, they could improve it or leave it alone, there's not really any way it can be screwed up honestly. Unless they gave him a SUPER masculine voice, but then that would just be hilarious.
Apr 7, 2012 4:19 PM

Apr 2010
I actually turned off Rikis voice in the VN since it bugged me to have a guy with a girls voice. So I really hope they change it.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

13 by VivavideoUser2x »»
48 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

7 by Yubisoft »»
6 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Apr 24, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.