Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 30, 2014 4:13 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice start of this new season, the current shown characters sure look pretty interesting as well, but I do wonder why the old Queen's blade character look like they're the bad guys now... Either way let's see what this season will offer us!
Dec 17, 2014 2:24 AM

Apr 2009
that transparent horse.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2015 7:05 AM

Feb 2015
Welp, new costumes. Even Ymir got one, though I hope she still retains her 'steel princess' persona.

No Leina which is interesting.
Apr 25, 2015 5:38 PM

Jul 2014
In the opening minutes, I thought I was watching some censored shit, nope. I'm a purist, what can I say. Despite being uncensored, I was going to call this shit, but the second half of the episode surprised me and was actually pretty good.

I'm probably going get lynched for this, but fuck those lolis. 'Specially the blue/teal haired one. Why are her eyes so large? I found her money-grabbing personality humorous at times, but I never really liked Ymir. The elf? with the elf? maid robot was annoying too, but was OK at the end. I'm a fan of those single fangs. Glad they didn't kill her robot, though. Annelotte_Affinity++; I have a feeling that I'm going to regret that.

Speaking of Annelotte. HOW THE FUCK DID ELINA NOT KNOW SHE WAS A GIRL!? ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND!? IT WAS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS IN THE FIRST OVA, NOW SHE'S GOT HAIR, A SKIRT, CLEAVAGE, AND A FUCKING TIARA! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!? Oh. In that case, never mind. On a side note: I liked her breastplate (before it was shattered at a convenient area). It's like [RL]eina's but has better detailing. Even with the cape, it has far more practicality than her bondage straps. The fight scenes were nice and fluid, so plus there.

Also, call me Captain Obvious, but

Never liked Elina, always thought she was a self-entitled bitch. Nyx... Uh, so fuck her. Anyway, I'm skipping over the jungle one who looks like she's got an ***** dick as well as the slave with nipple clamps. Hope they beat the shit outta that fucking troll, probably not. The cult one (whoops, almost said the c*nt one) won't get anything from me either.
My pussy's glued to a building on fire...
Jul 25, 2015 10:34 AM

Sep 2012
Good episode
Mar 6, 2016 3:01 AM
May 2013
Okay at best , also it feels something is missing .
Mar 12, 2017 12:52 PM

Apr 2013
Damn, what a strong first episode :o
Lots of hot new girls, fanservice, action, not a single boring minute in this one. Also that ending... seems like we'll get a lot of good stuff his season :>
Feb 14, 2018 9:54 AM

Sep 2012
nice job Leina, win queens blade & leave the kingdom in the hands of 2 incompetent tyrant sisters (& Ymir has become as bad as them, disappointing), good job, good job indeed

Leina u failed big time

That's why its called Queens Blade rebellion cause the Queen Claudette is bad guy, this EP made it clear
Sugram22Feb 15, 2018 1:22 AM
May 27, 2019 10:50 PM

Jun 2013
I hate personalities like the chibi alchemist, but it looks consistent in terms of the story they have built from the 2 previous series/
Jul 18, 2019 2:32 PM

Nov 2016
Noice start and the new characters look pretty good as well.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 16, 2019 8:28 PM

May 2014
The first ep. looks very promising. Yay, new character and new character to search hentai of. ^_^ Looks like queen Claudette have a lot to handle by being a queen and her soldiers are misusing their powers (as always). As Peter Parker's grandfather once said: "With great power comes great responsibility." Pirate Liliana kawaii-san has some unique amazing nipples . I am in love with them already.

Cool to see Ymir and Elina in this season too. Can't wait to see Reina and her new outfit. I can just imagine she have a new appearance. Good ep. and very nice animation. Deserves 4/5. This season looks very promising. :D
mangalicker94Oct 16, 2019 9:12 PM
Jan 30, 2021 12:18 AM

Nov 2013
I don't like fan-service animation. It was waaay better in QB 1-2. And facial animations suck as well.
Maid Gadget is kinda neat, but her annoying master must die.
I already hate this Kreuz bitch for interrupting cool scenes.
And looks like my favorite in this season going to be sado-mazo Kikuko Inoue (Branwen).
GvendolineFeb 22, 2021 11:08 AM
Aug 16, 2021 12:45 PM

Feb 2020
It was an okay start. The new characters are fine although they could never beat the original cast. I already miss my number new girl, Nanael. :( Fortunately, Ymir and her brilliant business ideas are still here. ^^

Annelotte is such a badass. I already liked her in that OVA episode. That transparent horse looks awesome!

Yuit and her clockwork automaton, Vante are also quite interesting characters.
Jul 9, 2022 3:11 PM

Jul 2016
And out of nowhere, now Ymir is part of the bad guys. Sure.

Also all these girls being blind af. Like, they really needed Annelotte to expose her breasts to realize she's a girl lmao.

And where the hell is Leina? All that plot armour and shit just to leave Claudette be the queen in the end? Nah, that's bs.
Mar 19, 2023 12:15 AM

Sep 2018
Weird tonal shift with some of the characters becoming sort of antagonist like, could be leading us on, but it feels pretty forced.
Mar 28, 10:19 PM

Dec 2022
this is some heavy fucking DRAMA on all fronts! just what the hell did Claudette expect when she abolished the Queen's Blade? it's the natural result
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jun 19, 2012

55 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 11 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 20, 2012

29 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 10 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 13, 2012

33 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 10:56 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 9 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 6, 2012

29 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 2, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - May 30, 2012

36 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 9:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.