Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2012 3:36 PM

Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Lotto is victorious!

Whan seemed like a crazy guy, admittedly I'm a little lost, at first I figured he was a Cyber quest player, but then Lotto said he was a Lost Saga player!

Bah, I can barely remember why everyone is fighting! Oh well!
Mar 30, 2012 11:05 PM

Dec 2008
PrometheusZero said:
Whan seemed like a crazy guy, admittedly I'm a little lost, at first I figured he was a Cyber quest player, but then Lotto said he was a Lost Saga player!

We saw Whan in Lost Saga before and on several occasions - he is one of the highest ranked PK from Dragon Lands and Lotto fought him there while using Yureka body (they were referring to that fight in previous chapter). You may also remember him as the guy who taught Row how to foght when blind and the one who Phuan is in love with.
And Whan isn't crazy, it seems to me that he is just trying to create a Far East sword-master character not only in ability but also in mentality where rather than just wanting to win he is searching for strong opponents to learn and progress, it seems that for this very reason he fought (and was defeated by) Slayan during the Key Hunt.
New profile design sucks.
Nov 27, 2022 4:27 PM

Feb 2012
When i first read this years ago, i thought it was great but now that i'm actually reading it beyond a certain point, i feel like it's getting too dragged..
That said, this tournament is actually interesting and that was a better fight than the first.

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

More topics from this board

» Yureka Chapter 266 Discussion

Clashmore - Dec 16, 2023

1 by barak302 »»
Jan 15, 11:52 PM

Poll: » Yureka Chapter 225 Discussion

anthi-light - Dec 4, 2022

0 by anthi-light »»
Dec 4, 2022 2:55 PM

Poll: » Yureka Chapter 222 Discussion

Shiken - Jun 1, 2015

4 by sambenmaggie »»
Jul 26, 2022 9:17 PM

» To bad we never know what the end is

AkatsukiUlquiora - Dec 25, 2020

0 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Dec 25, 2020 1:43 AM

Poll: » Yureka Chapter 219 Discussion

Karharot - Feb 5, 2015

1 by Stark700 »»
Jul 13, 2016 12:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.