Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 15, 2012 2:33 PM
Nov 2010
I enjoyed the fight, and I liked Inori/Mana's new look.
Mar 15, 2012 2:36 PM

May 2011
Love Ayase x Shu moment!

And Inori being transformed into Mana!!

Next week is the conclusion.
Mar 15, 2012 2:37 PM

Jun 2011

The fight between the kid and Shu was very awesome to watch, especially their little monologue beforehand. Cannot wait for next week.
K3ndMar 15, 2012 2:42 PM
I'll reconstruct the pieces of chaos so that you may know the truth.
Mar 15, 2012 2:38 PM
Oct 2010
holy shit intsrumentality has begun. ayase ready to give it up to shu too. hotness
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 15, 2012 2:40 PM

Jun 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:
Hey does anyone know the OST that played during Shu vs Daath?

That was iirc Genesi§ composed by Hiroyuki Sawano. I'll check to make sure later though.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 15, 2012 2:41 PM

Aug 2009
UtsukushiiYume said:
KyashiDesu said:
The soundtrack was awesome.
I loved the parts where Inori was talking about why she fell in love with Shu, and the part where Shu was talking about how no one truly KNOWS Inori. It was really sweet.

And. OMG. KENJI BBY.
And
WTF ARE YOU DOING DARYl. WHAT ARE YOU DOING. NONONONONONO.
Omg. If Daryl dies, I'm gonna. FJSDKFJSLDFFFF.
Just when we think that Daryl went through a heel face turn. He gets crazier instead.
fajflsdlfslffff. Choose how you die? YOU CAN'T DIE. YOU HAVE LIKE. 1000005239068902 LIVES.

The battle was extremely entertaining to watch. I'm kind of disappointed Yuu got beaten so easily, but the show's almost over. We can't spend episodes on a minor battle like that.

I can't really type anything coherent anymore, so I'll stop here.
AKSDF:AKSDFLKASD:KFAL:SKDFL:AKSDLKF EVERYING YOU SAID. YOU SUMMED UP MY FEELLNGS.

I KNOW RIGHT. IF DARYL DIES I'M GONNA KILL SOMETHING. PERHAPS MY ROOM. ASDLFA:LSKDF:LASKD:KALS:DKFASDF NO DARYL YOU CANNOT DIE. NOOOOOOOONEEEE OF US WILL LET YOU.

TSUGUMI WON'T LET YOU! JUST WATCH!! NO DYING DARRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLLLLL!!

Yeah. This is basically how I felt watching the whole episode.
Too many emotions to properly comprehend. Although, I have calmed down now.
To be honest... THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.
WHY ARE THEY LETTING A TRAITOR TEST DRIVE THEIR SUPER UBER MEGA HIDDEN WEAPON?
I guess it's probably because if something goes wrong, they won't have anything to lose? Iunno. But anyways.
DARYL. YOU SHOULDN'T BE FIGHTING FUNERAL PARLOR. YOU SHOULD BE FIGHTING WITH THEM.

And focusing on the final episode preview...
I found a translation online:

Humanity shall break free of the flesh and sink into perpetual agony of crystallized death.
Voids are the harbingers of that end.
Hearts of people become the material of the new world.
The final drama brought upon us by Mana.
With no method of resistance, the people accept the light of punishment.
I wonder if this sin will become a memory in the crystallization.
Next: Inori/Prayer/Convergence
I will never regret meeting anyone

I have a really bad feeling that Shu's gonna die. Either that, or they're just trolling us. If everyone does get a happy ending like Tsugumi wanted, that's perfectly okay. However, I think that after all they've been through, Shu deserves to live.
Mar 15, 2012 3:01 PM

Dec 2010
OrochiPL said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

That was iirc Genesi§ composed by Hiroyuki Sawano. I'll check to make sure later though.

Thanks :D, it does sound like it, especially in the beginning

Mar 15, 2012 3:05 PM

Dec 2010
2/5
they’re rushing it.
what’s with that crappy fight. =.=
「J>K>W」
事実。
Mar 15, 2012 3:05 PM

Jan 2009
surprising entertaining shu being a lamer actually had some lol logic behind it

daath fight was cool
Mar 15, 2012 3:06 PM

Aug 2009
RaRitsujun said:
2/5
they’re rushing it.

The final episode is next week. Do you honestly want a minor fight like that to be dragged on into the FINAL episode?
Mar 15, 2012 3:09 PM

Feb 2012
Well, this episode really got me worried on how the ending is going to be like. I pray to god that it doesn't come out into a bad or sad ending. Watching how an epic anime's ending getting fucked over isn't my kind of thing. Overall, at the end of this episode showing Mana is pretty fucked up. I expected Shu to come in and save Inori right when she's about to turn into Mana.
Btw, if Shu dies... Fuck Guilty Crown
Mar 15, 2012 3:18 PM

Dec 2010
KyashiDesu said:
RaRitsujun said:
2/5
they’re rushing it.

The final episode is next week. Do you honestly want a minor fight like that to be dragged on into the FINAL episode?

Which fight did you honestly expect them to focus on, you make those comments as if you find it surprising that they cut a fight with a minor villain short...

DennyDesu said:
Btw, if Shu dies... Fuck Guilty Crown

This so very much so; Gai, Mana, and Arisa all need to die; but they need to leave the Shu x Inori ending alone; i dnt even care if its cliche at this point.
Mar 15, 2012 3:23 PM

Dec 2011
What'll happen next i wonder, how will this finish it.

And I wonder if that giant red ball does anything special

Shu x Inori <3

↑Bullshit, ordered 100mbps.. Waiting on technician to fix issue T.T↑
Mar 15, 2012 3:26 PM
Feb 2012
Regarding the scooter issue- I wasn't hating on it, I just mentioned that it seemed a little off. A badass like Shu riding on that little scooter seemed... unexpected. Nothing more or less. :P

And +1 at the InorixShu happy ending. I don't give a single fuck how or when it happens as long as it happens. Give me drama, tragedy and sorrow but end it with a happy conclusion.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 15, 2012 3:30 PM

Aug 2008
MillonzKub said:

i feel sorry for those who drop GC

No no, you don't need to feel sorry, because it's not like they missed a good show...

Anyway, I wouldn't have felt any tension if it wasn't for the soundtrack. Really, the only thing I really really like is the soundtrack! I'm still upset at the fact we don't have many SUPERCELL's song in it... :(
Mar 15, 2012 3:32 PM

Aug 2009
GuiltyKing said:
Regarding the scooter issue- I wasn't hating on it, I just mentioned that it seemed a little off. A badass like Shu riding on that little scooter seemed... unexpected. Nothing more or less. :P

And +1 at the InorixShu happy ending. I don't give a single fuck how or when it happens as long as it happens. Give me drama, tragedy and sorrow but end it with a happy conclusion.

At this point, I completely agree.
I don't give a fuck how cliche or forced or unoriginal it is.
They need a happy ending. Shu in particular.
Mar 15, 2012 3:33 PM

Jan 2011
UtsukushiiYume said:
KyashiDesu said:
The soundtrack was awesome.
I loved the parts where Inori was talking about why she fell in love with Shu, and the part where Shu was talking about how no one truly KNOWS Inori. It was really sweet.

And. OMG. KENJI BBY.
And
WTF ARE YOU DOING DARYl. WHAT ARE YOU DOING. NONONONONONO.
Omg. If Daryl dies, I'm gonna. FJSDKFJSLDFFFF.
Just when we think that Daryl went through a heel face turn. He gets crazier instead.
fajflsdlfslffff. Choose how you die? YOU CAN'T DIE. YOU HAVE LIKE. 1000005239068902 LIVES.

The battle was extremely entertaining to watch. I'm kind of disappointed Yuu got beaten so easily, but the show's almost over. We can't spend episodes on a minor battle like that.

I can't really type anything coherent anymore, so I'll stop here.
AKSDF:AKSDFLKASD:KFAL:SKDFL:AKSDLKF EVERYING YOU SAID. YOU SUMMED UP MY FEELLNGS.

I KNOW RIGHT. IF DARYL DIES I'M GONNA KILL SOMETHING. PERHAPS MY ROOM. ASDLFA:LSKDF:LASKD:KALS:DKFASDF NO DARYL YOU CANNOT DIE. NOOOOOOOONEEEE OF US WILL LET YOU.

TSUGUMI WON'T LET YOU! JUST WATCH!! NO DYING DARRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLLLLL!!

I don't wan't Daryl to die either.
[center]
Mar 15, 2012 3:34 PM

Oct 2011
I am watching this as a joke now - could have been so much better...
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Mar 15, 2012 3:37 PM

Dec 2010
KyashiDesu said:
GuiltyKing said:

If Shu dies then GC really will be crap; ppl can say it already is but thats just their opinion as this mine.
Mar 15, 2012 3:38 PM

Jan 2011
KaitoDash said:
Shuu has become quite a player, nonchalantly said that line to Ayase.
And Yuu got defeated so easily.

At least Yuu didn't die he just gave up and left. I think he was testing Shu's resolve.

Yumekichi11 said:

Thanks for pointing out that Daath = Sanetoshi from Mawaru penguindrum.
[center]
Mar 15, 2012 3:40 PM

Jan 2011
BRSxIgnition said:

Im watching it as a parody show. This week the parody was mawaru penguindrum.
[center]
Mar 15, 2012 3:41 PM

Jan 2011
KyashiDesu said:
GuiltyKing said:

The ressurected Gai from nothing I am 100% certain they can do the same for Shu. I wonder if they need Daath to do that since he controls death and shit.
[center]
Mar 15, 2012 3:47 PM

Jun 2009
This was a decent episode only because of the fight choreography...
Never thought I would say this 21 episodes ago, but i'm glad to see the end of Guilty Crown.
Mar 15, 2012 3:49 PM

Jan 2011
Redlink66 said:
This was a decent episode only because of the fight choreography...
Never thought I would say this 21 episodes ago, but i'm glad to see the end of Guilty Crown.

I complain about Guilty crown alot but that fight was pretty good and I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS DAATH IS BEAST AS FUCK
[center]
Mar 15, 2012 3:51 PM

Oct 2010
VioLink said:
KaitoDash said:
Shuu has become quite a player, nonchalantly said that line to Ayase.
And Yuu got defeated so easily.

At least Yuu didn't die he just gave up and left. I think he was testing Shu's resolve.

Yumekichi11 said:
Thanks for pointing out that Daath = Sanetoshi from Mawaru penguindrum.
ROFL! EXACTLY! Evil Shu =Sanetoshi coming back in the future. Guess he lives through the Eons.

VioLink said:
BRSxIgnition said:

Im watching it as a parody show. This week the parody was mawaru penguindrum.
Exactly man! This exactly! What is the next week parody?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 15, 2012 3:59 PM

Aug 2009
MOTHR OF FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T________________T

MY EMOTIONS MAN!!! MY EMOTIONS!!! T_________________T

MOTHR OFF GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PLEASE GIVE ME A 2N SEASON!!!!! I NEED MORREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T___________________T

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO TSUGUMI DURING THE MIDDLE OF TH EPISODE...SHE JUST VANISHED... X________X

DONT KILL DARYL PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! T____________T

I NEED TSUGUMI AND DARYL TO BE HAPPY EVER AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_________T
Mar 15, 2012 4:07 PM

Aug 2009
Had to drop this here. Daryl's abs are surprisingly fabulous.
Mar 15, 2012 4:12 PM

Oct 2011
My favorite episode

Mar 15, 2012 4:18 PM
Nov 2010
Kitchen said:
Is it just me or does this episode seem like an RPG? Guilty Crown should have been an RPG instead of a show. IMO much better.

you could go suggest that here
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=413763&show=20
Mar 15, 2012 4:28 PM
Feb 2012
Nice ep.
Ayase not even allowing Shu to help him, but asking him to do so was very touching.
Still, that scooter...
Mar 15, 2012 4:35 PM

Oct 2010
Z-flame said:
Kitchen said:
Is it just me or does this episode seem like an RPG? Guilty Crown should have been an RPG instead of a show. IMO much better.

you could go suggest that here
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=413763&show=20
There are supposed to make a game about what happens after this series. It could fuel up a S2 in return too.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 15, 2012 4:42 PM

Aug 2009
Lulexiaa said:

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO TSUGUMI DURING THE MIDDLE OF TH EPISODE...SHE JUST VANISHED... X________X

DONT KILL DARYL PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! T____________T

I NEED TSUGUMI AND DARYL TO BE HAPPY EVER AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_________T

It's probably going to be something like Tsugumi gets back into the system just in time to save Ayase and crew which will somehow end up in a kinda sorta not really TsugumiDaryl moment. Either that or Ayase uses the chance to cap his ass :P

They better deliver on Shu vs Gai and/or Shu + Gai vs Mana.
Ha-cha!
Mar 15, 2012 4:42 PM

Nov 2011
Again, as usual with GC, this was an episode of WTF.

Seriously, WTF was up with hairy-eyebrow dude....I didn't understand what he was saying at all...he was awesome in the beginning...but now it seems like he just amounted to nothing in the end.

But....INORI IS GONE.
Sorry Inori fans, but WOOHOO! Thank goodness. But I'm sure she'll come back in the last episode, but the new Mana is already better than her and we only saw her for two seconds. :D

4/5
Mar 15, 2012 4:43 PM

Jul 2010
Droplet said:
I really hope Shu and Inori get their happy end.

Alsoo, idk man, but this show has actually gotten kinda... good these last few episodes. I've been enjoying the second half quite a lot tbh.

My feelings exactly... at first the only reason why I didn't drop this show is to see how the hell its gonna end and I already invested some time watching the episodes =__=

But now, the past few episodes have been very good. I'm actually surprised how good it is now, what couldn't creators just direct the show a little better? So much potential ;__;

At least I like Shu a lot now, before he was just meh, now he is HELL YEAH BADASS XD I was rooting for him, though I wish I could of seen this good side of him a tad bit earlier... not when there's only one episode left...

Flawfinder said:
You know things are bad when you aren't even complaining about the Daath kid being completely useless or Kenji being forgettable.

I dont get what was the point of those two characters, they didnt really do anything XD They just smirked and stood around most of the time...

Good episode though and the soundtrack throughout the episode made it a great episode!
Mar 15, 2012 4:43 PM

Sep 2007
The fuck was that? Absolutely zero explanation on who or what Daath is. They're trying to pull some kind of bullshit deus ex machina shit on us with Eyebrows.
Mar 15, 2012 4:46 PM

Jan 2011
tailsxyakumo said:
Love Ayase x Shu moment!

Im sorry but I don't think Shu x Ayase will happen even though I like her more than Inori.
[center]
Mar 15, 2012 4:48 PM

Jan 2011
Wasabi said:
The fuck was that? Absolutely zero explanation on who or what Daath is. They're trying to pull some kind of bullshit deus ex machina shit on us with Eyebrows.

Daath = Sanetoshi = Kyuubey = Orihara Izaya.

[center]
Mar 15, 2012 4:49 PM

Jun 2007
McRib said:
Regardless of the death flags thrown around in this episode or whatever, I'm still sticking to my guns with Shu dying. This show is named "Guilty Crown" after all. Shu has the Guilty Crown and he's been shown to carry the evils of those around him.

I would be severely disappointed if Shu does not die and we get some half assed reset ending where everyone (that's still alive) is happy. Nothing would be more ideal than having Inori wait for Shu's return even though it's obvious that he's dead. If they somehow pull a happy ending out of this and remove the aspect of the "Guilty Crown" it will just cement my overall disappointment with this show. It was absolutely terrible in the beginning, but it drastically improved after the break and it has been exciting to watch it ever since even though it still is riddled with flaws. Having an unfitting ending would just be the final nail in the coffin for this show...it would just be another show with a great premise and supposedly excellent staff behind it that made something disappointing and mediocre.

As much as I want it to be realistic and go in the direction that we think it's going in with Shu dieing, I think they'll go with an upbeat ending with Gai at the end losing to Shu and accepting his guilt, sadness, and mistakes (along with the virus) and die instead. Something else will happen causing Mana to lose her powers and her memories leaving Shu and a reborn Inori alive at the end.
Mar 15, 2012 4:53 PM

Nov 2011
Kurini said:
MillonzKub said:

No no, you don't need to feel sorry, because it's not like they missed a good show...

Anyway, I wouldn't have felt any tension if it wasn't for the soundtrack. Really, the only thing I really really like is the soundtrack! I'm still upset at the fact we don't have many SUPERCELL's song in it... :(

Have to agree with this as well. The soundtrack is the best thing in this show, IMO. It's superb.
Mar 15, 2012 4:55 PM

Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:

Next week is a Mahou shoujo Madoka parody obviously.
[center]
Mar 15, 2012 5:17 PM

Feb 2012
To be honest this whole story started to turn incredibly dumb with the last episodes of the first half and it remained dumb. Hate me, fans, I know you gonna but you can't deny the obvious holes in this story. I hoped they would explain for example the Daat thing or what you want to call it but they actuall don't (like hell it will be explained in the last episode). Oh man, the show started great but it turned mediocre, just hope they wrap it nice up.
Mar 15, 2012 5:18 PM

Jan 2011
UtsukushiiYume said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that was from the Another Side album that released a couple of weeks ago... I have it, but I forgot where the link was. D': If I find it, I'll tell you.
It's called Genesi from the OST pretty good track,on to the episode i still have no clue who the hell Daath was lol but he had a pretty cool fight with shu the episode it's self wasn't bad but shu riding on a robo segway was pretty lame even *Big mama haruka * rode on a bike besides that i can't wait to see what mana's gonna do.
Mar 15, 2012 5:22 PM
Nov 2010
VioLink said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Next week is a Mahou shoujo Madoka parody obviously.

Mar 15, 2012 5:31 PM

Nov 2007
0.1 point for the episode. 4.9 for the END CARD <3
Mar 15, 2012 5:49 PM

Sep 2008
Mana has some amazing fashion sense.
She looks like a younger, Sheryl Nome... I bet if you perfectly fused Mana and Inori, you would get Sheryl Nome.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2012 5:57 PM
Jan 2012
Ok ep. I guess. I doubt that Daath didn't even die.

Btw, where did Gai find Inori in her cell or w/e she was in?
Mar 15, 2012 6:09 PM

Feb 2012
metaphysicx92 said:
Ok ep. I guess. I doubt that Daath didn't even die.

Btw, where did Gai find Inori in her cell or w/e she was in?

Yeah, I think he went back wherever he came from.

That's my point, many things aren't explained, maybe next episode will give you an answer but I highly doubt it.
Mar 15, 2012 6:16 PM

Apr 2009
Beedlebud said:
Kurini said:
MillonzKub said:

Have to agree with this as well. The soundtrack is the best thing in this show, IMO. It's superb.
you have to take note that it's only supercell doing the OP's and ED's.. all inserts and bgm's goes to the credit of Hiroyuki Sawano and his usual crew of singers who are more awesome, btw..

anyway, only thing that mattered to me in this ep is Ayase warming up to the thought of another person helping her (or at least, someone close to her).. also, her condition conveniently allowed her to get the princess carry treatment.. and i gotta hand it over to Shu for saying that she's perfect, pure or beautiful (whatever he meant by きれい) as that's how she really is..
Mar 15, 2012 6:19 PM

Jan 2011

I was waiting for her to say:
SO EVERYTHING THAT MAKES WHOLE IM YOURS!!!
[center]
Mar 15, 2012 6:19 PM
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.