Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Aug 17, 2012 8:17 PM

May 2010
I have a feeling this is going to be one of those shows with incredible animation and bishies but has a crappy story. :/ Ah well, still looking forward to it.
Aug 21, 2012 5:01 AM
May 2007
zizoux said:
Love the song.Any info about the singer?

That's angela, an anison group since 1999. The angela K Image Songs CD was released with the K Image Blu-ray White & Black. The image song used for PV3 is "いつかのゼロから" and "境界線Set me free" was used for PV4.

Also the OP theme will be by angela, title is "KINGS". And from the manga synopsis, the K might stand for King rather than Kizuna.
Aug 24, 2012 12:09 PM

Aug 2010
i can't wait untill it starts.
okay is it starting in october? alot of my friend says its starting in 4 days o.O
Aug 29, 2012 12:51 PM

Jan 2008
Airing already...? o___o
Aug 29, 2012 1:17 PM

Jun 2012
Anime will start on October 13...

Aug 29, 2012 1:53 PM

Jan 2008
I had thought so. I just found it strange when looking through my list and saw it labeled as "Airing".
Aug 29, 2012 2:09 PM

Jul 2008
October 4th (Thur) starting on MBS
October 5th (Fri) starting on TBS
October 13th (Sat) starting on AT-X
Aug 29, 2012 3:29 PM

Apr 2010
Paul said:
I had thought so. I just found it strange when looking through my list and saw it labeled as "Airing".

MAL does this weird thing where pre-airs behind closed doors counts as airing. I don't agree with it since it just confuses people but its their rules.

Aug 29, 2012 3:53 PM

Jul 2012
Is there anywhere you can watch the pre-aired episode? I looked for a torrent but searching up K 01 brings up endless results, and K Project little to none.
Aug 29, 2012 4:10 PM

Aug 2011
zizoux said:

Hopefully there's not much censored stuff since I would hate having to wait an extra week just for AT-X.
Aug 29, 2012 5:24 PM

Jan 2009
why their is still no database entry of K anime on MAL?
Aug 29, 2012 5:41 PM

Aug 2011
j0x said:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14467/K
Aug 29, 2012 6:34 PM

Jan 2009
mitch3315 said:
j0x said:

nice how did you search for that? lol the search box do not give reliable result for the word "K" only
Aug 29, 2012 6:41 PM

Aug 2011
j0x said:
mitch3315 said:
j0x said:

nice how did you search for that? lol the search box do not give reliable result for the word "K" only

I didn't search it, I just grabbed the link from my PTW list.
Aug 29, 2012 7:34 PM

Mar 2012
RyanSaotome said:
Paul said:

MAL does this weird thing where pre-airs behind closed doors counts as airing. I don't agree with it since it just confuses people but its their rules.

I agree with you, me an my friend have been waiting months for this to air an, when mal said it was for october we were okay with it considering we watch alot of anime.

Though when it was saying that it was going to air on august 28, 2012 instead we were excited but, thanks to mal not saying it was a pre-air episode we had our hopes up for nothing.
Aug 29, 2012 8:00 PM

Jan 2008
j0x said:
mitch3315 said:
j0x said:

If you look up K-Project it'll direct you to the K page.
Aug 29, 2012 8:04 PM

Jan 2009
Paul said:
j0x said:
mitch3315 said:
j0x said:

If you look up K-Project it'll direct you to the K page.

ye the Synonyms but what if you do not know the Synonyms before? but no worries i already ask this question on the Support forums
Aug 29, 2012 8:05 PM

Jun 2009
You can also just search by letter, it is usually the first hit

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 29, 2012 11:26 PM

Jan 2009
Suzune-chan said:
You can also just search by letter, it is usually the first hit

nice thanks for that!!!
Sep 5, 2012 9:16 AM
Jul 2018
The animation seems very flashy on the trailers, I hope the story will be good.
Sep 5, 2012 6:45 PM

Mar 2012
i'm so~~ gonna watch it!!
Sep 12, 2012 1:52 PM

Sep 2010
so does ANYONE know what is this about?
Sep 15, 2012 3:55 AM

May 2011
Cant wait for this anime..the air date is wrong..I'm kinda peeved at that but I gotta be patient too.
Sep 15, 2012 7:47 PM

Jan 2010
Everytime I visit MAL, I always end up checking out K page, that's how much I'm anticipating for this. October, hurry up.
Sep 16, 2012 9:59 AM
Feb 2011
Looking for it on the net is gonna be so much pain.
Sep 17, 2012 9:15 PM
Aug 2012
I smell reverse harem in the air... but as long as the story is good I don't care. For some reason, those 2 swords from the PV reminded me of X 1999
Sep 22, 2012 2:04 PM

Sep 2007
Arachnoiditis said:
Looking for it on the net is gonna be so much pain.

Agreed, very much so.
My Signature Is Signature.
Sep 23, 2012 4:26 AM
Nov 2011
What's the air date for this...It says airing on my thing but i haven't found it anywhere
Sep 23, 2012 5:18 PM
May 2012
it is somewhat like sword art online... aired on the late-spring season...
Sep 24, 2012 2:10 PM

Feb 2010
InoriChan234 said:
What's the air date for this...It says airing on my thing but i haven't found it anywhere

!
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 24, 2012 2:15 PM

Jan 2008
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
InoriChan234 said:

!

zizoux said:

There were a couple of prescreen/airings I believe. MAL takes that date as the first date but official airing doesn't start til Oct 4th.
Sep 25, 2012 4:10 AM
Sep 2012
i was waiting for this for a while...enjoying my holidays...had some free time.. i started making a website...
k-reloaded.webs.com
still making it ..but few parts a re complete..
i added all trailers released till date..and short synopsis..
pls check it out..
also ..pls add me on fb...
myidrox@gmail.com
Sep 27, 2012 1:42 PM

Oct 2010
Suzune-chan said:
I am going to have to agree with mitch3315 on this one. You are seeing what you want to see itsvero. Just because two people get close together in a fight does not mean they are in love with each other. They could instead be bitter rivals or they used to be part of the same faction or something.

What about 2:49?

If it follows the manga (K Memory of Red) then the story will be about Homra, a powerful organization led by Suoh Mikoto (the red haired guy)... Also known as the red king...

It's strangely tagged as Josei though...
Reim_SeranthSep 27, 2012 1:51 PM

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Sep 27, 2012 2:17 PM
May 2012
Sep 27, 2012 2:22 PM

Sep 2011
wishbook said:

Because strangely, it IS a Josei and it's being serialized in a Josei magazine.
Sep 29, 2012 8:30 AM
Sep 2012
Everyone has be excited and can't bare to wait
The trailer was trilling and hope the for the real deal.
Sep 29, 2012 2:12 PM
Sep 2012
<font><font>Downgrade355</font></font> said:
wishbook said:

Because strangely, it IS a Josei and it's being serialized in a Josei magazine.

The manga (which is a prequel to the anime and is starring other characters) is Josei, but the anime is not necessarily Josei. I think the anime wants to attract guys and girls.
Sep 29, 2012 2:51 PM

Feb 2010
I didn't know the manga was Josei, this makes me actually look forward to it a lot more. However I hope they don't try to force the appeal to males too much (if they do as you said) because that makes me think of No.6 which seemes to have had the same goal but kinda failed in my opinion.
Sep 29, 2012 6:38 PM
Sep 2012
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
I didn't know the manga was Josei, this makes me actually look forward to it a lot more. However I hope they don't try to force the appeal to males too much (if they do as you said) because that makes me think of No.6 which seemes to have had the same goal but kinda failed in my opinion.

They are different situations.

In the case of "No.6", novel, manga and anime have the same plot and the same main characters. In the case of "K", the stories are different (the manga is a prequel) and the manga has other main characters.
Konja6Sep 29, 2012 6:43 PM
Sep 29, 2012 7:11 PM

Feb 2010
Konja6 said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

They are different situations.

In the case of "No.6", novel, manga and anime have the same plot and the same main characters. In the case of "K", the stories are different (the manga is a prequel) and the manga has other main characters.

Thanks for clearing that up, I kinda overlooked that part in your previous post now that I reread it.
Still wouldn't it make more sense for the anime and manga to go after the same target audience to draw in more viewers/readers for the other one?
Sep 29, 2012 7:44 PM
Jul 2018
Oh wow it's going to air on my birthday.
Sep 29, 2012 7:46 PM

Sep 2011
Konja6 said:

The manga (which is a prequel to the anime and is starring other characters) is Josei, but the anime is not necessarily Josei. I think the anime wants to attract guys and girls.

I'm not sure about them trying to attract the male audience, because so far they're not doing a good job at it, the characters and the design certainly aren't the type that appeals to males.
Sep 29, 2012 8:35 PM

Sep 2009
ohmahhgaawwwwd, so many good voice actors in this animeeee. I LOOOVE IIIIT c:
Sep 29, 2012 11:04 PM

Oct 2010
Downgrade355 said:
Konja6 said:

I'm not sure about them trying to attract the male audience, because so far they're not doing a good job at it, the characters and the design certainly aren't the type that appeals to males.

It looks like to me that they're trying to attract both male and female with fanservice for both (action and boobs for the males, bishonen and pairings for the females), but IMO it could backfire on them if handled recklessly.

~ IA- Aria on the Planetes ~ Vocaloid V3 voiced by LiA (Clannad Afterstory, Angel Beats! theme song singer)
Sep 29, 2012 11:39 PM

Sep 2011
wishbook said:

It looks like to me that they're trying to attract both male and female with fanservice for both (action and boobs for the males, bishonen and pairings for the females), but IMO it could backfire on them if handled recklessly.

From what i've seen there is very few female characters compared to the huge male bishounen cast, the female characters are average, nothing fanservice-y or fancy, and not only that, there are also BL vibes (from what i've seen in the trailer, at least, or maybe it's just me since i've met many annoying fangirls and i got infected with the virus called "paranoia" lol). and there is practically no male-oriented "fanservice" in it, "Boobs" isn't exactly fanservice, all female characters have boobs lol.
So no, it doesn't look like something the male audience would watch, the only reason they might manage to get some male viewers is the HD fighting scenes. and Yes, it could easily backfire on them, You don't try to attract male otaku with a predominantly male (bishounen) cast or male-only cast (and with obvious BL-vibes, on top of that, but like i said, that might be just me being paranoid), unless it's a Shounen battle or sports manga in which case it's kind of mandatory because that's how Shounen is, but Project-K is a Josei, the manga's being serialized in the Josei/Shoujo magazine, Aria.

all in all, i don't think any studio would actually be that stupid, it's a very risky move, and even if they actually managed to pull it off (which is unlikely anyways), they won't get much out of it, i don't see guys watching Reverse-harem esque with BL vibes anime (There are exceptions though).
Downgrade355Sep 29, 2012 11:51 PM
Sep 30, 2012 2:42 AM

Oct 2010
Downgrade355 said:
wishbook said:

From what i've seen there is very few female characters compared to the huge male bishounen cast, the female characters are average, nothing fanservice-y or fancy, and not only that, there are also BL vibes (from what i've seen in the trailer, at least, or maybe it's just me since i've met many annoying fangirls and i got infected with the virus called "paranoia" lol). and there is practically no male-oriented "fanservice" in it, "Boobs" isn't exactly fanservice, all female characters have boobs lol.
So no, it doesn't look like something the male audience would watch, the only reason they might manage to get some male viewers is the HD fighting scenes. and Yes, it could easily backfire on them, You don't try to attract male otaku with a predominantly male (bishounen) cast or male-only cast (and with obvious BL-vibes, on top of that, but like i said, that might be just me being paranoid), unless it's a Shounen battle or sports manga in which case it's kind of mandatory because that's how Shounen is, but Project-K is a Josei, the manga's being serialized in the Josei/Shoujo magazine, Aria.

all in all, i don't think any studio would actually be that stupid, it's a very risky move, and even if they actually managed to pull it off (which is unlikely anyways), they won't get much out of it, i don't see guys watching Reverse-harem esque with BL vibes anime (There are exceptions though).

Neko's clothes in the 4th trailer is obviously intended for the fans...

Sep 30, 2012 2:49 AM

Sep 2011
wishbook said:

Because a single scene in the trailer with some random clothes will apparently attract fans...
Sep 30, 2012 3:27 AM

Jul 2012
Downgrade355 said:
Konja6 said:

can't agree with that (I don't understand people's mindset in this forum, if it doesn't have cute or half naked animated girls you act like no male will watch), I am a male and I am very interested because of the characters and their design.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
Sep 30, 2012 6:02 AM
Sep 2012
<font><font>Downgrade355</font></font> said:
wishbook said:

The manga is Josei, but manga is a prequel. The stories of manga and anime are different and the main characters are different (I think the three main characters in the anime do not appear in the manga).

If they just wanted to attract girls, the girl would not have huge breasts (I hear girls complaining about this, like boys complain of vibrations BL).

Another thing, I think the action will be an important part of history.

Downgrade355 said:
wishbook said:

Because a single scene in the trailer with some random clothes will apparently attract fans...

It may surprise you, but Neko attracts guys.
Konja6Sep 30, 2012 6:34 AM
Sep 30, 2012 8:10 AM

Apr 2010
Downgrade355 said:
wishbook said:

Nekos entire point is to attract guys... on the official website, every characters page has 1 piece of information about the characters, and her info is "She hates to wear clothes"

...Yeah, shes just the token fanservice character.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

13 by VivavideoUser2x »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 11 hours ago

7 by Yubisoft »»
7 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Apr 24, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.