Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jul 14, 2012 2:05 PM

Feb 2012
AMAZING, AMAZING, TRULY, AMAZING.

LOVED IT.

Such a big cliffhanger at the end, but I need to stop for now ><

This series is too addicting
Jul 31, 2012 11:37 AM

Feb 2012
So... the master plan of Eleventh was to escape into a bank vault that can only be opened by the retina scan of three people, all of whom he assumed to be dead. So apparently he never intended to get out of there. And of course the existence of such a vault is ridiculous in the first place. Sure, let's have two bankers' eyes as keys to the vault, and of course their teenage daughter's whom they keep in a cage. That'll work out just fine. Then when all of them die, the vault costing millions will have to go unused because nobody can open it anymore. Not to mention that the banker has to get involved personally every time someone wants something from the vault. Or maybe the bank building had been unused since they died because, as we know, the deaths of bankers immediately crashes the whole institution and nobody else in the city would use the building.
Aug 4, 2012 2:53 PM

May 2010
Lol okay my theory might not be wrong after all
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 5, 2012 7:15 PM

Nov 2011
I wonder what will happen now since the eighth is still alive. The eighth though should not be underestimated since she can give future diary powers to anyone of her liking.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 14, 2012 1:15 PM

Apr 2011
EH
O.O
Sep 26, 2012 7:09 PM
Jul 2012
Dang she got killed. R.i.p. My fsvorite character :(
Now this show is getting boring.
4/5
Oct 4, 2012 11:54 AM

May 2012
I cried a little when 9th had her flashback and died :'( though I do wonder who Yuno really is having access with eye scan to that vault and what's up with that ending oO really starting to get to an end here it seems quite interesting!
Dec 5, 2012 3:21 AM

Sep 2012
Minene dies, a sad day indeed ):
her death scene was especially sad, but she remembered herself at the end, along with fujishima there till the end with the wedding ring.
big black balls around the city
deus is dying and murmur seems to be plotting something big,
akise can go to the realm of gods? o0
gasai has special powers? or maybe she was able to enter because her "family" owned the bank?
Dec 13, 2012 5:35 PM

Jun 2008
This was probably the most enjoyable episode I've seen so far.

The characters didn't act that stupid, and it was very entertaining.

Can't wait to see the rest to see how this ends!
Apr 15, 2013 10:48 AM

Jun 2009
does anyone know the awesome ost that was playing during the party when ninth was giving her monolouge? that moment broke the wall for me. so epic and saddening at the same time
May 12, 2013 5:08 PM

Jan 2013
So sad I nearly cried! Minene was definitely one of my favourite characters.
May 28, 2013 7:37 PM

Jul 2009
amazing episode!!

we finally get to see how Minene really feels.

tbh she didn't need to fight Yuki, but since Yuki seemed to have used both of the to get to eleventh so i guess this is her revenge for nishijima.

she hesitated because look at Yuki, he reminded of her during her childhood.

not being able to do anything while your close friends and families dies in front of you.

guess she didn't want to him to become her in her younger days.

Minene is gonna sacrifice herself ;(

so Yuno is actually Yuno!!!!!! :D

ahh what a way to start your morning with Yuno in half naked :)

Za Warudo is ending!!!

lol the ocha(old man)

Za Watcher!!!!!

episodes getting intense!!!

can't wait for the ending!!! =)
May 30, 2013 5:45 PM

Jun 2012
So, I guess I missed what happened to Ninth when she was impaled by Deus, or it hasn't occurred yet =/

A great character has gone, but her last moments were very dramatic and well-done.

Jun 1, 2013 3:34 PM

Apr 2013
Minene is dead T_T
And things are starting to get more weird. I have a feeling that Yuno is going to betray Yukki. But i hope it wont end this way.
Jun 14, 2013 4:32 AM
May 2010
Maybe I'm missing something at this point in the show, maybe it'll be explained in the last stretch. If it's explained later, don't bother responding to this.

But if I missed something, could someone fill me in again on why, exactly, everyone agreed to take part in this game in the first place? Why did not a single person, not even the initially cowardly protagonist, raise an objection or even bother asking "why"? Is being a lunatic one of Deus' job requirements? Guy's got weird taste.
Jul 9, 2013 10:58 AM

Jul 2010
R.I.P 9th. She was one of the best characters.
Jul 9, 2013 10:31 PM

Mar 2013
Now I'm confused... who is Yuno exactly?
Jul 20, 2013 4:38 PM
Apr 2008
Akise seems like he's the only one that actually knows how to think.
Jul 25, 2013 8:06 PM

Jul 2013
Just finished watching this episode, I was literally taken back at Minene's death, the way she blew herself up to get approval from her younger ghost was just touching along with the music that was playing I literally almost cried.... But other than that it is really heating up. The way Yono killed 11th was fairly lame, just a simple shot to the head for the old coward; I expected her to shove her katana through the chair and into his gut then a few shots to the head leaving him a bloody mess :3

With all the black holes opening up and the meeting between Akise and Deus is a fairly large twist, there are 5 episodes left and I'm really interested to see how they unfold :)
Jul 27, 2013 11:29 PM

May 2013
Save next 5 episodes for next week or i could change my mind and finish everything now hmmmm 1 more episode maybe
Jul 27, 2013 11:40 PM

Apr 2011
xin09 said:
Save next 5 episodes for next week or i could change my mind and finish everything now hmmmm 1 more episode maybe

Finish everything now! If you watch it over an extended period of time, you will lose the excitement and suspense.
Aug 12, 2013 8:47 PM

Jul 2013
Loving the new Yukii. Although I feels for ninth and Nashijima. I've always had a soft spot for ninth
Banishment, this world!
Aug 12, 2013 9:08 PM

Jul 2013
Aru... Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! Urusai! I hate you Aru
Banishment, this world!
Aug 17, 2013 6:35 AM
Jan 2013
ManU-Alchemist said:
Akise seems like he's the only one that actually knows how to think.

that. he could become a god.

ugh... why did ninth have to die.. so soon! It was obvious she wouldn't win since, she wasn't the main protagonist... bust still she could have caused some more trouble to Yuno & Yukii.

+ Minene's story was the only to feel for.
Aug 19, 2013 8:51 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode, and it seems Yuno had a twin, I can't see any other explanation to it.
Sep 21, 2013 5:02 PM
Aug 2013
is it just me or is ninth one of the only characters that can be respected for her motive? she's really the only contender i really like

kinda sucks how her death was in vain though (in terms of defeating eleventh), despite her resolved internal conflict
Nov 14, 2013 9:34 AM

Oct 2013
I'm so in love with ninth. It was really sad. i cri evertim ;(
Nov 26, 2013 11:59 PM

Aug 2012
Noooo Minene :((( R.I.P
Dec 1, 2013 12:36 PM

Aug 2013
awesome ep. RIP minene (ninth) ;(
Dec 20, 2013 2:11 PM

Sep 2012
That sucks. I liked 9th.
Guitarplayer20Dec 20, 2013 3:19 PM
Dec 21, 2013 6:30 PM

Dec 2010
Ok, these last few episodes are really not letting stop..

Minene was really cool in the end.
Jan 4, 2014 12:30 AM

Nov 2013
The best episode of Mirai Nikki yet. Absolutely loved this episode, was so tragic too. It was sad to see Minene die and Yuno killing Eleventh was so badass! 5/5

Jan 23, 2014 8:17 AM
Mar 2012
No! Minene!

While she might not have been quite the scene-stealer that Yuno is, she actually had a lot of integrity, and was one of the most consistently awesome characters in the series. #2 only because she has the misfortune of occupying the same series as the yandere goddess Yuno.

This show is getting pretty awesome. Can't wait to see how everything ends.
Feb 13, 2014 6:05 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah sure Minene would kill Yukki, of course she didn't have like twenty chances to do that in the past. And what? She couldn't hit him even though he was three meters from her? Fu** logic in this anime. There's none anymore. I liked how Yuno killed eleventh, that's how most of the the deaths should look like, this anime has too much talking in life threatening situations. Also how can it be called psychological thriller when most of the scenes are not believable and irrational.

Also Yeah Yukki's shooting abilities are amazing, he can knock out someone's gun from them. Where have you learned that Yukki? In five days from Yuno? I'm glad they didn't show doors blowing up, at least they get that aspect right. The world is falling apart, finally.
Apr 9, 2014 3:34 PM

Dec 2013
goldenmane said:
Yeah sure Minene would kill Yukki, of course she didn't have like twenty chances to do that in the past. And what? She couldn't hit him even though he was three meters from her? Fu** logic in this anime. There's none anymore. I liked how Yuno killed eleventh, that's how most of the the deaths should look like, this anime has too much talking in life threatening situations. Also how can it be called psychological thriller when most of the scenes are not believable and irrational.

Also Yeah Yukki's shooting abilities are amazing, he can knock out someone's gun from them. Where have you learned that Yukki? In five days from Yuno? I'm glad they didn't show doors blowing up, at least they get that aspect right. The world is falling apart, finally.

Im seriously amazed by how many people trying to badmouth animes by saying their logic is incorrect.

LOGIC? IN A MADE UP WORLD TO ENTERTAIN US VIEWERS? WOOAAAA
Apr 10, 2014 5:10 AM

Jun 2011
b00m666 said:
goldenmane said:

Im seriously amazed by how many people trying to badmouth animes by saying their logic is incorrect.

Wow, ain't you a smart one? So you're saying there shouldn't be any logic in any form of entertainment? WOAAAA.

Bolded: The author made up the world, he builds his own fictional world, so he was the one who set a limit onto his own fiction, thus logic applies. If it doesn't, then the story would be a mess with hax power everywhere, for an example, Yukkii turning his prediction diary into a "death note", randomly, with no logic behind it at all.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 13, 2014 7:10 AM

Dec 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
b00m666 said:
goldenmane said:

Wow, ain't you a smart one? So you're saying there shouldn't be any logic in any form of entertainment? WOAAAA.

Bolded: The author made up the world, he builds his own fictional world, so he was the one who set a limit onto his own fiction, thus logic applies. If it doesn't, then the story would be a mess with hax power everywhere, for an example, Yukkii turning his prediction diary into a "death note", randomly, with no logic behind it at all.

Yes, a made up fictional world has it's own logic, but guess what? you're right, the writer makes up his own logic, but yet, many people don't understand that concept and goes on writing stupid incorrect arguments.
Apr 20, 2014 5:47 PM

Jul 2013
No, not Uryuu Minene! She is my favorite!!!
I hope Akise does something!
Get rid of Yuno, freaking parasite!!!!!!!!!!!
May 2, 2014 9:12 PM

Sep 2010
No, not Minene! The OP and ED seem to be full of foreshadowing, anyhow.
Jun 9, 2014 3:55 PM

Aug 2007
Ah okay, there is our ol' Yuki.
I was starting to think they dumped his root personality there. Glad it was all driven by the death of his parents after all, though I'm still trying to figure out why he cares as much for his dad at this point.

/ rubs hands together
Okay, I'm ready to see how the rest of this pieces together (or possible falls apart).

Jul 3, 2014 6:57 PM

Aug 2010
Not even going to lie. I cried watching my favorite character die for nothing. I loved her and it hurt watching her so sad and saying how she wanted someone to save her...though it was cute how Nishijima was by her side when she left.
Jul 6, 2014 1:45 PM

Feb 2013
The expression that Yuno made before killing 11th was plain creepy. O_o

Minene was an interesting character. But as the story progressed, her crazy personality was transferred to Yuno. lol
Still, she was one of my fav characters in the show.
I love the scene where she saw her little self hiding behind Yukki when she was about to shoot.

I'm guessing that Yuno has a twin...

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jul 25, 2014 9:42 PM

May 2014
The uncensored version is awesome. The next episode will contain a very important revelation. 9th death was awesome, it was not melodramatic at all, I really felt for her, her growth as a character was tremendous, almost on par with Yuuki's. Character development is surprisingly good in this show.
Sep 20, 2014 1:30 PM

Oct 2013
WHEEEEEWWWWW
This was a hell of an episode. Man, I'd love this series so much if it wasn't for the retarded writing at times.

I seriously still love that opening. The music is great but, most importantly, the animation is great. And almost all of the time I'm completely apathetic towards the animation of an opening; I usually let anime play in the background while I browse MAL for approximately 90 seconds during the OP and ED, but not with this one. Tsubaki is so tantalizing. yum

This series is just really something else. It introduces Minene as a raging psychopathic terrorist we're supposed to hate (because why wouldn't you hate a raging psychopathic terrorist?), then slowly but surely develops her more and more as the series progresses to the point you're actually meant to really feel for her at the end. And you know what? It worked. I have no bloody clue how, but somehow it worked. I legit got teary eyed there. When she was first introduced, I was sure she was going to die within the next 3 episodes, but I'm glad she didn't. Take note that I say this as someone who actually hates her character, namely because I can't stand tsunderes. Well, I ended up growing to like her a little bit, but I have no clue how anybody else here is claiming her as one of their favorites in the series. Regardless, I do have to agree that the character development IS surprisingly good in this show.

Akise, on the other hand, is proving time and time again why he's one of my favorites. The little dude is such a bro, kind of mysterious, and always livens up every scene he's in. Not to mention this is legit the best role Todd Haberkorn's played, aside from Ling Yao. His voice acting does Akise great justice.

Looks like shit's about to hit the fan next ep!

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 26, 2014 9:56 AM

Jan 2014
"After all I've lost I got my humanity back."-Ninth T^T
I can't believe it. It's getting even more interesting!! (:
Oct 16, 2014 4:41 PM
Mar 2014
Yuki looked like a beast in this episode :P anyways, i'm excited for the next episodes coming! Hopefully Yuki wins the spot as the new God! #1st
LOL i'm derpish and I like cosplayers :3
Oct 30, 2014 2:08 PM

Oct 2011
Minene, you were great!!! Yuno as always was crazy awesome and fun to watch. The fear in the 11th's eyes, I could feel it lmao, that was perfect.
Nov 23, 2014 1:25 AM
Mar 2014
9th :(

Daang though. WHO IS YUNO?!
Jan 28, 2015 9:57 AM
Oct 2014
Ninth <///3
And Yuki finally getting badass!
I'm really interested to see what Akise's part in all of this will be, I still don't het him!
Feb 20, 2015 1:30 AM

Dec 2008
I don't mean to jump the gun since there are 5 episodes left at this point, but does the manga eventually explain what that whole "Deus stabbing Mineme" scene was all about? I thought it would have a purpose, but now Uyruu's dead, it's looking rather pointless.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Yesterday, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.