Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 23, 2012 6:21 PM

Oct 2010
Silverfang18 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Silverfang18 said:
I will not get into the subject of Arisa because I REALLY don't like her, but one question: Why does she like Gai again?
Because he talked to her like a PLAYER and sweet talked her into all this. Playboy #1, did you not know?

That's right, it was when they were on the cruise ship, but if that's all it takes to sway her then she is really fickle. I was hoping that that wasn't all it was, but she is really gullible and Gai has her wraped around his finger like a ring, but the thing about rings is that they can be taken off and thrown away.
Which sadly Arisa cannot do since it gives her trust that she feels at ease until she dies and in her death she realizes all the shit till really it's too late CAUSE YOU DEAD BITCH! That's right.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 23, 2012 6:24 PM
May 2011
Nidhoeggr said:
RyuKirin said:

The most stupidest reason I ever hard. You're retarded, honestly why are you even watching then? wasting your time and life, plus if all your going to do is post some negative comment with that attitude towards the show - then I gotta say this....TROLL. Go away.

~And screw Code Geass. I hate seeing that show's name everytime I come here.

That's as much as a valid reason to watch GC as yours. You are taking your favourite anime way to seriously...

Lol no it isn't, and you don't even know my reason. And it's not my FAVORITE anime. The only reason I'm mad is because of that same reason. Still watching it even though they hate it so much...what the hell? D:. I read this one comment a long time ago, "What ever happened to watching anime for entertainment?" - I just don't see why people do this to themselves.

Sorry.
ban1o.jpg
Feb 23, 2012 6:24 PM

Jul 2010
DAFUQ? Did Inori just tried to give Shu a blowjob? Wtf lol?

Top 3 betrayers died, excluding Arisa. Awesome! Cmon Arisa, die already! You're an eyesore. >.>

Inori's berserker mode iis totally awesome lol. Now that was really unexpected.

Can't wait for the next episode, just watched the preview x)
Feb 23, 2012 6:26 PM

Oct 2010
Nidhoeggr said:
They even said they had Shinji in mind while creating this series...
You fucking kidding me? They going to troll us with a EVA ending. AHAHHAHAHAH! Wait let me...

Really? OMG DISASTER DETECTED! All prepare for impact!

No seriously they will fuck it up big time. Then comes season 2......no one watches nor does anything although I am wrong and it will come back since CG did so will this. Question is how popular will it be by then.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 23, 2012 6:27 PM

Apr 2009
RyuKirin said:
Nidhoeggr said:
RyuKirin said:

The most stupidest reason I ever hard. You're retarded, honestly why are you even watching then? wasting your time and life, plus if all your going to do is post some negative comment with that attitude towards the show - then I gotta say this....TROLL. Go away.

That's as much as a valid reason to watch GC as yours. You are taking your favourite anime way to seriously...

Lol no it isn't, and you don't even know my reason. And it's not my FAVORITE anime. The only reason I'm mad is because of that same reason. Still watching it even though they hate it so much...what the hell? D:. I read this one comment a long time ago, "What ever happened to watching anime for entertainment?" - I just don't see why people do this to themselves.

Sorry.

If it isn't your favourite anime, why is it in your Top 5?
And I watch it for the same reason, it's so much fun to point out flaws and laugh together. It's like watching a really bad comedy together with your mates at home. Everybody knows the movie is god awful, but it is so bad that you still enjoy making fun of it together.

Yumekichi11 said:
Nidhoeggr said:
They even said they had Shinji in mind while creating this series...
You fucking kidding me? They going to troll us with a EVA ending. AHAHHAHAHAH! Wait let me...

Really? OMG DISASTER DETECTED! All prepare for impact!

No seriously they will fuck it up big time. Then comes season 2......no one watches nor does anything although I am wrong and it will come back since CG did so will this. Question is how popular will it be by then.

Reread the interview with creators back when the series started. I fear they will make it happen...
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Feb 23, 2012 6:27 PM

Feb 2008
Ugh, they were moving too slow in season 1 and now they're moving too fast. *sigh* w/e...
Feb 23, 2012 6:28 PM

Jan 2008
Ok... how did Shu even survive losing his arm?

Oh man at Inori, I knew she was gonna beat all those Endlaves but didn't expect it like that.

Also, Inori has the ability to hypnotize/make people fall asleep? Wut? Why was this not used before? Is it related to her transformation?

Anyways, it finally looks like Shu's finally decided to do something on his own.
Feb 23, 2012 6:30 PM

Sep 2011
GodlyKyon said:
Something I really don't understand, why did Inori change towards the end? Into a well-equiped human weapon. Did she always have those on!!??

This episode was entertaining as usual, though I am less-than-happy that everyone ditched Shu. Eh, what could they have done? They probably thought he was dead.

And FUCK Arisa, everyone who said she was likable in the show has got their info wrong. She was never likable besides her first impression, other than that we just didn't know her character! She betrayed Shu, became a whore for Gai and KILLED HER GRANDFATHER. This just gives me more reason to hate her.

Oh, Nanba died, I am not sad about that.

Did Inori die? Damn... Shu really gets hurt every episode. IDK but if she actually is dead that would be the biggest turn of the story.
Shes alive, shu hopefully will save her. ive enver been on board the whole ship to enthusiastically, i wanted to but something always kept me from really getting on board but after this episode i really cant see shu ending up with anyone but inori,

also yay shu wills top being such a evil prick now....right?

oh please dont fuck this up again GC.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 23, 2012 6:30 PM

Sep 2007
I bet Shu will just find Ayase and the others and grovel in front of them for their help.
Feb 23, 2012 6:32 PM

Aug 2009
It may just be the lack of Hare, but I've really come around on Inori. It helps that her monster form was pretty badass.

Squick moment: Inori almost going down on Shu was his sister's persona taking over. Eeeeeew.

Daryl x Tsugumi is pretty much cemented after this. Defying orders to protect the girl? That's up there with the "you couldn't sleep either?" scene.

Arisa's grandpa is currently one of my top picks for "Badass Old Dude of the Season". I'm still processing how hard Arisa herself got derailed.

So now that Shu's got his mojo back, he's got Argo, Tsugumi, and Ayase at large for sure with Yahiro, Kanon, and Souta's status currently unknown. Homeboy still needs his Apoca-Claw arm.
Ha-cha!
Feb 23, 2012 6:38 PM

Jan 2008
LightningRamiel said:
Homeboy still needs his Apoca-Claw arm.

Oh yea... that's whats gonna happen. I kept trying to remember what was gonna happen but couldn't remember for some reason. /seen some 'images' on certain sites.
Feb 23, 2012 6:39 PM

Feb 2009
What the hell? Okay. Guilty Crown finally broke me. After this episode, I admit it. I like Guilty Crown. I like Inori. Hell no, I REALLY like Inori now. I was almost brought to tears when she went out to protect Shu.

I want Shu and Inori to get their happy ending. Inori's innocence and dedication to Shu, along with her strong resolve to remain her own person, just really struck a chord with me. Finally this show made me feel emotional!

Although, I feel like this episode was a major deathflag for Inori, and if so... :(
Feb 23, 2012 6:41 PM

Jan 2011
R.I.P. Nanba kun and his companions...your brave sacrifice won't be forgotten...

Gai, Y U KILL COOL CHARACTERS?!?!
[center]
Feb 23, 2012 6:46 PM

Oct 2011
This is probably 1 of my fav eps of the series, mainly due to this.

Instant Transformation (I wonder if she does that before sex lol)

I've made a gif of the fighting scene but its 157mb, no photo host will accept it lol

The vid of it

Dougy-kunFeb 23, 2012 6:57 PM
Feb 23, 2012 6:46 PM
Nov 2010
Inori screen time, fuck yeah!

My standards must be pretty low compared to the comments I've read so far. I love this show, but it needs a remake. If the staff would slow down the pacing and actually explain some of the content then it would make me a happy person. It doesn't matter if it's broken up into seasons, but this series could have turned out so much better.
Feb 23, 2012 6:48 PM

Sep 2011
Wasabi said:
I bet Shu will just find Ayase and the others and grovel in front of them for their help.
well eh does need their help, he has no powers remember, plus he needs to save those 2 before gai totally kills them, cause he will.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 23, 2012 6:50 PM

Feb 2008
Kaminator said:
Number 1 fail anime of the year. Full of asspull and lolz

Karhu said:
Fucking terrible.

Thank you guys for your very insightful and informational posts about this show. Thanks to you guys, I feel that I better understand the typical audience for this show.
yahzeeFeb 23, 2012 6:54 PM
Feb 23, 2012 6:52 PM
Feb 2012
RyuKirin said:
Nidhoeggr said:
RyuKirin said:

Sorry.

>What ever happened to people watching anime for entertainment.

This.
Feb 23, 2012 6:53 PM

Sep 2011
Dougy-kun said:
This is probably 1 of my fav eps of the series, mainly due to this.

Instant Transformation (I wonder if she does that before sex lol)

I've made a gif of the fighting scene but its 157mb, no photo host will accept it lol

Remember how His sister wanted to have sex with Shu? That's probably a fragment of Mana

VioLink said:
R.I.P. Nanba kun and his companions...your brave sacrifice won't be forgotten...

Gai, Y U KILL COOL CHARACTERS?!?!

Cool? You actually thought Nanba was cool??? I can't believe this, I thought you were just saying that to bash Shu

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
GodlyKyon said:
Something I really don't understand, why did Inori change towards the end? Into a well-equiped human weapon. Did she always have those on!!??

This episode was entertaining as usual, though I am less-than-happy that everyone ditched Shu. Eh, what could they have done? They probably thought he was dead.

And FUCK Arisa, everyone who said she was likable in the show has got their info wrong. She was never likable besides her first impression, other than that we just didn't know her character! She betrayed Shu, became a whore for Gai and KILLED HER GRANDFATHER. This just gives me more reason to hate her.

Oh, Nanba died, I am not sad about that.

Did Inori die? Damn... Shu really gets hurt every episode. IDK but if she actually is dead that would be the biggest turn of the story.
Shes alive, shu hopefully will save her. ive enver been on board the whole ship to enthusiastically, i wanted to but something always kept me from really getting on board but after this episode i really cant see shu ending up with anyone but inori,

also yay shu wills top being such a evil prick now....right?

oh please dont fuck this up again GC.

Evil Prick? What do you mean...
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Feb 23, 2012 6:54 PM

Sep 2011
The anime is nice, at least for the first time you watch it, it's very ENTERTAINING
Feb 23, 2012 6:55 PM

Dec 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Wasabi said:
well eh does need their help, he has no powers remember, plus he needs to save those 2 before gai totally kills them, cause he will.

if u watch the ep 19 preview

Feb 23, 2012 6:56 PM

Dec 2008
ShadowSora94 said:
RyuKirin said:
Nidhoeggr said:
RyuKirin said:

Sorry.

>What ever happened to people watching anime for entertainment.

This.

i still watch anime for entertainment.
i will drop gc if its not entertain me, but, i enjoy it very much. so i watch it. lol

Feb 23, 2012 6:56 PM
Feb 2012
GodlyKyon said:
The anime is nice, at least for the first time you watch it, it's very ENTERTAINING

I agree. I'm personally having a lot of fun watching this anime, it's the first anime i've watched where i've been keeping up with every new episode. I might watch an episode or two again in the future (I might write a crossover), but, I can't see myself ever sitting down and re-watching this whole series from beginning to end for sheer entertainment. Maybe with someone else, sure, but for me, this is probably going to be like Snakes On A Plane (God, I can't believe I just made this reference on this forum.) Once is, well, enough for the most part. Fun as hell to watch first time, but... yeah.
Feb 23, 2012 6:57 PM

Feb 2008
hudang said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Wasabi said:

Where can you watch the preview?
Feb 23, 2012 7:00 PM

Jul 2010
yaHzee said:
hudang said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Wasabi said:

Youtube. Search Guilty Crown phase 19 preview and there you go :)
Feb 23, 2012 7:01 PM

Feb 2012
I watch Guilty Crown for entertainment, but mostly because it is just so retarded in how bad it is that it actually becomes hilarious. Seriously, this anime is one of the greatest comedies of all time. That transformation scene with Inori was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. No buildup, no foreshadowing, and Inori looks retarded like that. Oh, and how she got captured was a hoot.

That said, this episode was pretty dull. Besides the transformation scene and Gai killing those bastards for a missile, it was just a bunch of people I don't care about talking about things I have no interest in. And why should I care that the grandfather died? Also, Keido quickly became unlikeable in this episode.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Feb 23, 2012 7:04 PM

Dec 2008
CrossDivide said:
yaHzee said:
hudang said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Wasabi said:

yeah. youtube can help u.
but i got that preview from a GC fanpage in facebook.. @@

Feb 23, 2012 7:05 PM

Dec 2011
Inori transformed? Seriously. Why isn't it used before?
And this anime has broken the cycles. When you like a character you like them to the end.
But this anime flipped it around (for me).
I love Gai before, but now I hate him.
And Shu and Inori, I used to hate them before, but I now have sympathy to them and liking them now.

Daryl is friggin immortal! I guess he loves Tsugumi!
I am guessing Shu will take command on the remaining Funeral Parlor members.
And kill Gai already!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2012 7:05 PM

Feb 2012
Great episode, great series ^^
Inori <3
Feb 23, 2012 7:10 PM

Aug 2008
Arisa's grandfather, who killed a couple of professional soldiers, got killed by his own granddaughter? Uh, OK. Not like I expected GC to make any sense anyways.

Other than that, Inori actually looked really cute and human (for the first time) when she kissed Shu goodbye.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 23, 2012 7:11 PM

Nov 2011
CrossDivide said:
yaHzee said:
hudang said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Wasabi said:

Just go on the actual GC website http://www.guilty-crown.jp/story/#18
Feb 23, 2012 7:12 PM

Jan 2011
MakiseKurisu said:
Inori transformed? Seriously. Why isn't it used before?
And this anime has broken the cycles. When you like a character you like them to the end.
But this anime flipped it around (for me).
I love Gai before, but now I hate him.
And Shu and Inori, I used to hate them before, but I now have sympathy to them and liking them now.

Daryl is friggin immortal! I guess he loves Tsugumi!
I am guessing Shu will take command on the remaining Funeral Parlor members.
And kill Gai already!

I agree with this but I still sorta like Gai becuase he is trolling so hard. And I support Daryl x Tsugumi.

guyklc said:
Arisa's grandfather, who killed a couple of professional soldiers, got killed by his own granddaughter? Uh, OK. Not like I expected GC to make any sense anyways.

^Lmao. Reminds me of when Inori took down two armed guards.
[center]
Feb 23, 2012 7:14 PM
Dec 2009
Honestly I don't understand why Shu was saying "sorry everyone". I mean, the guy should be mad at the betrayal and the whole "arm got cut off by childhood friend wielding Inori's void" should be far more a priority than being sorry.

Inori flipping a switch was both awesome and cringe-worthy. On one hand I really liked that she's actually doing anything instead of being mobile weapons rack, but it felt extremely rushed. Her transformation from dull lifeless girl into monster-mode with crazy abilities was too quick and didn't really give me a chance to sympathize with her which resulted in a serious WTF moment when she went beast mode.

We get to see thick-brow's void. (the void bow)

Do u guys think that Gai is under some sort of mind control? Or has he seriously lost his marbles? Or he really really wants Manori BAD?

LoL at Manori wanting to go down on Shu...

I totally wouldve let her do it :D

Jan 2012
I have to admit that this anime makes the characters change a lot, for example:

-Arisa goes from a character nobody really cares about to someone everyone hates.
-Gai goes from cool to heartless/evil.
-Inori goes from no personality to kind of creepy with powers.
-Daryl goes from Psychotic with father issues to kind.
-Shu just changes all the time, but still cares for people.

Note: this is all in my opinion, I don't expect everyone to agree.
Jul 2009
Gai is back and trying to over the world, Inori can put people to sleep with her finger apparently, Shoe can survive fatal wounds without hospitalization, and I won't even go over the "transformation". Yeah... no. I'm sorry, but no. This episode was just.... embarrassing.

I'm trying to think of something positive to say, and my intention isn't to start arguments.... but just... ew.

And I support Daryl x Tsugumi.

I highly doubt she'd fall for a short blonde kid with insecurity issues and mental problems.
HauntholicFeb 23, 2012 7:22 PM
Feb 23, 2012 7:15 PM

Aug 2009
Highlight of the episode for me was Daryl jumping in and saving Tsugumi. I knew they were going to make him do that. Haha. Just as planned. But because of that, it looked as if they beat Daryl and put him in prison. His cell is apparently next to Shibunugi's. His face is bruised and his knee is as well. It's really obvious they beat him for going against orders. But... He looked so moe while he was unconscious and all beaten up. How is that even possible. I don't know.
I'M JUST GLAD HE FINALLY GOT SOME SCREEN TIME. And Tsugumi recognized him. Yay!

I liked Inori's sudden development. It was really nice to see her actually show some emotion. After watching the subbed episode, her speech when she was fighting those endlaves was actually really... beautiful in a way. I don't really like that design though. Must be her hair. And they finally kissed!

Arisa's Grandfather was pretty badass. Then he died. Oh well. Nbd.

And I just realized that that lady is Tsugumi's mom. They have the same hairstyle and eye color.

Now that we knew of Haruka's intentions, I wonder if she'll ever redeem herself.

Also, OMG. KENJI IS BACK! YES!
And more Segai!

Looking at the episode preview, it looks like Ayase is wearing her Funeral Parlor uniform. I hope I'm wrong though. Also, I believe that Segai is going to give Shu a new arm. I really hope it's Segai that does.

And Daryl better break out of prison and save his Waifu.

And also, apparently, Gai didn't use his void? He just shot those people with that beam and took their voids out. Did Yuu alter his powers when he took out his void or something?

This episode went by incredibly fast. That's one of the things I hate about this show. I don't really mind the plot holes or bad writing or anything like that because I tend to automatically turn my brain off when watching shows. It just really sucks to know that you have to wait another week to watch the next episode. And that one week feels like forever.

I'm still not sure what side Segai is on, but hopefully, the next episode will confirm that.
Feb 23, 2012 7:17 PM

Jan 2011
yourelagginme said:
Yeah... no. I'm sorry, but no. This was just.... embarrassing.

I'm trying to think of something positive to say, and my intention isn't to start arguments.... but just... ew.

And I support Daryl x Tsugumi.

I highly doubt she'd fall for a short blonde kid with insecurity issues and mental problems.

Well Daryl practically saved Inori and Shu so I think he deserves some reward.
[center]
Feb 23, 2012 7:23 PM

Jan 2011
I like how Inori just accepted that she is a monster and went beast mode before Trolololo Gai came. It was pretty badass while it lasted.

It doesn't matter if she is a beast as long as she can protect the one she cares about.
[center]
Feb 23, 2012 7:23 PM
Dec 2009
KyashiDesu said:

And also, apparently, Gai didn't use his void? He just shot those people with that beam and took their voids out. Did Yuu alter his powers when he took out his void or something?

If you watched episode 12 you will know that shooting voids out of people is his void's power...

I guess after he obtained the void genome, he is able to use his own power without brining out his void. This was not something Shu could do because Shu does not have a void.
Feb 23, 2012 7:25 PM
Sep 2011
segai is on his own side muahahhaha
Feb 23, 2012 7:25 PM

Oct 2011
I just don't even know what to think anymore - Guilty Crown confuses me...
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Feb 23, 2012 7:26 PM

Apr 2010
KingOfNoodles said:
KyashiDesu said:

If you watched episode 12 you will know that shooting voids out of people is his void's power...

I guess after he obtained the void genome, he is able to use his own power without brining out his void. This was not something Shu could do because Shu does not have a void.

Shu HAS a void just didnt use it..
Feb 23, 2012 7:26 PM

Jul 2010
I laughed when the undertakers realised what a person gai really was!HAHAHAHAHA!

Feb 23, 2012 7:27 PM

Mar 2011
Fucking Inori, man.
Feb 23, 2012 7:34 PM

May 2008
This anime is all over the place now.
Livestream: twitch.tv/imoogle
Feb 23, 2012 7:39 PM
Jan 2012
Inori's rapid character development is crazy. Now she speaks like a normal person. smh

Oh yeah there's a minor change in the OP again.
Feb 23, 2012 7:43 PM

Aug 2010
Shoe is all alone now.

That glare in his eyes in the end. What is he possibly going to do now?
Feb 23, 2012 7:51 PM

Sep 2011
yourelagginme said:

Then you haven't been paying attention to how the creators force the couples of this series
Feb 23, 2012 7:54 PM

Mar 2011
GodlyKyon said:
yourelagginme said:

Then you haven't been paying attention to how the creators force the couples of this series

Well... I guess it's not like love is logical in the first place. :P
Feb 23, 2012 7:56 PM

Jun 2009
LOL absolutely ridiculous. I guess the directors decided to develop Inori's character in half an episode. And apparently putting her finger to Shu's forehead can make him fall unconscious. And she can also consciously transform into a new "beast mode" at will. LMAO. I guess Shu is going to get his deus ex machina powerup next episode. And Mana is still as horny as ever.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.