Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 23, 2012 1:30 AM
Feb 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Is it out today???
Feb 23, 2012 1:32 AM

Sep 2011
Every Thursday @ 11 AM (Pacific Standard Timezone)
Raw version will be available first then English sub within 24 hours
FeminisztFeb 23, 2012 2:08 AM
Feb 23, 2012 2:04 AM

Apr 2009
I predict logical inconsistencies, character development that contradicts former developments and a plot twist that doesn't make sense.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Feb 23, 2012 4:10 AM

Dec 2008
wtf.. its not airing yet.. ==

Feb 23, 2012 7:52 AM
Apr 2011
Some of those betraying fucks died.
Scythe girl (best girl even if she was part of the betrayal) dies. ;_;7
Daryl confirmed non-faggot.
Gay clone is confirmed Archer class and a faggot.
Arisa is still a whore.
Inori is a monster with some weird ass hair.
Shoe's arm stub is surprisingly not fucked up and looks like it doesn't hurt at all. It's like he doesn't give a fuck about his arm at all.

I'm guessing Shoe will get the "last genome" and fuck some bitches.
a6342164Feb 23, 2012 9:14 AM
Feb 23, 2012 8:09 AM

Aug 2008
It hasn't even aired, man.
Feb 23, 2012 8:28 AM
Jun 2009
Inori just went super saiyan.
TrisectionFeb 23, 2012 8:40 AM
Feb 23, 2012 8:39 AM

Nov 2007
↑What? It was created 7 hours ago?

Gai is on enemy's side!!

Talk about the power that can use void...

Class rep. girl thinks that she helped Shu from getting away from being the king.

There's a Guilty Crown Festival on April at Nagano Sun Plaza?!

Inori and Shu are hiding while Inori cares for him, but immediately got found.

Class rep. girl vs. her grandpa. He wants Inori, got killed by his own granddaughter.

Inori, who checks the situation, knows about it, but got surrounded, then later those people surrounding them got killed when she closed her eyes.

Shu looking through his "cellphone" stuff. Shu thought Inori killed someone again because there's blood on her face and frightened him.

Inori seeing vision of the girl wanting Inori, the faker, to be back, and thinking of what Shu told her earlier.

Inori's singing so that Shu can be himself again. She's going to be the culprit of catching by the enemies so that she can protect Shu. She made him unconscious and kissed him.

Inori changed?? That's her first time changing, right?? Being monster to protect Shu. She got defeated, though, and said Inori, the monster, should be on his side, not with Shu, the human.
tsubasaloverFeb 23, 2012 8:43 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 23, 2012 8:41 AM

Aug 2008
Background characters went ahead to hell.
FUCK YEAH GAI DID IT!!!
This so damn satisfied me.
But it's a shame, that megane girl died.

Daryl saved Tsugumi like a BOSS!
Inori made use of this chance to get Shuu escape, as expected.

Gai simply declared himself against the world.
He needs Inori and don't give a shit about Arisa. Serves her right.

OH GOD! Arisa's granpa just kicked asses!
He is so justice enough to hunt Arisa down, but he hesitated a bit and got killed by the bitch instead.

Inori went as decoy to get Gai away from Shuu.
And then she TRANSFORMED!!! And she goes Symphogear! This is unexpected.

And the mother really seems to have some reason bashing Shuu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts:
  • Shuu is A LOT calmer than I thought. He is hurt, but his mentality seems to be saved by Inori's song. Looking at his eyes at the end of the episode and you know this is not the end of him.
  • Inori is hurt by her abnormality too. But she was saved by Shuu's words. The way she remains concious kicking asses was great. I never even liked her, but I come to love her now.
  • Gai has changed, or he is actually scheming something for Shuu. For example, Lelouch's zero requiem. Playing villain against the world.
  • Ayase team will be under Shuu's command sooner or later. They are so pissed at Gai.
  • I wasn't complaining at Arisa last episode, but this episode turns her into a complete bitch who can't even use her brain right.
  • Daryl was the boss. I sure hope he will play Anti-hero.
  • And where has Yahiro gone?!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KaitoDashFeb 23, 2012 8:58 AM
Feb 23, 2012 8:46 AM

Apr 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
I predict logical inconsistencies, character development that contradicts former developments and a plot twist that doesn't make sense.

Oh boy, I was right. That's what you get for not turning off Keyhole after BRS. At least some people died...now if they'd manage to nuke Japan it would be perfect.
Feb 23, 2012 8:53 AM

Sep 2009
just asking myself if the ones hated guilty crown are still thinking the same after guilty crown ended airing and made sense at the end! Oo""

well i personally ... felt like this episode was going really fast and well fast as in ... there hasn't happen a lot but still... yeah...
INORI WENT SUPER SAIYA DJIN!! XD""

i have to say... redjuice really made something with inori's "super saiya djin" owo""

and shu is back to normal ; u ; "" i miss the badass shu but the kind heated shu reminds me more of no.6's shion ; u ; ""

and ... well... THAT'S WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN A GUY WHO DIED AND THEN GOT REVIVED YOU BIIIIIAAAAAAA*PEEEEEEP*!!!!

Still was nice. I miss shu's arm.
Feb 23, 2012 9:02 AM
Feb 2012
Let me rephrase the question because only a few of you actually understood what i was asking,

IS IT AIRING TODAY? is what i meant
Feb 23, 2012 9:12 AM

Apr 2009
Haruka-chan95 said:
just asking myself if the ones hated guilty crown are still thinking the same after guilty crown ended airing and made sense at the end! Oo""

well i personally ... felt like this episode was going really fast and well fast as in ... there hasn't happen a lot but still... yeah...
INORI WENT SUPER SAIYA DJIN!! XD""

i have to say... redjuice really made something with inori's "super saiya djin" owo""

and shu is back to normal ; u ; "" i miss the badass shu but the kind heated shu reminds me more of no.6's shion ; u ; ""

and ... well... THAT'S WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN A GUY WHO DIED AND THEN GOT REVIVED YOU BIIIIIAAAAAAA*PEEEEEEP*!!!!

Still was nice. I miss shu's arm.

You honestly believe they will clear up everything when they only have 4 episodes left? Really? We can be glad if they explain half of the bullshit of the last three episodes.
Also, you can't even spell Super Saiyan correctly...

udi13 said:
Let me rephrase the question because only a few of you actually understood what i was asking,

It's you who should check his reading comprehension skills, it finished airing half an hour ago...but if you meant the subs, you might have to wait a few hours.
NidhoeggrFeb 23, 2012 9:16 AM
Feb 23, 2012 9:51 AM

Nov 2007
Nidhoeggr said:

udi13 said:

It's you who should check his reading comprehension skills, it finished airing half an hour ago...but if you meant the subs, you might have to wait a few hours.

udi13 meant the first post of the forum topic that he posted. He created this and asked 7 hours before an ep. actually aired. Now the ep. finished airing.

Erogenesis said:
Every Thursday @ 11 AM (Pacific Standard Timezone)
Raw version will be available first then English sub within 24 hours

Like this poster said.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 23, 2012 10:15 AM

May 2010
Inori kicked some serious ass. Besides Shu, she is one of the few characters that is at least a little likeable for me in this show. Arisa is getting worse and worse, damnit.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2012 10:36 AM
Jun 2008
interesting ep. gai has the king's power for 2 secs and immediately pwns and killing those stupid students. inori going berserker was interesting and looks like next ep shu will be getting his tron arm from the OP?
Feb 23, 2012 10:56 AM

Oct 2010
Now that was fucking crazy. Straight from the beginning Gai kills like 3 students. Now I feel like

towards Gai. Bastards kills them like nothing and still kills the B2 along with somehow forming a missile that act as a shield and killed the B2? Something is way off in consistency here. Well at least Namba is dead. Get this a missile that has a shield, kills but somehow get killed and kills the students that are dead due to it being dead. Right. something is up.

That GIF also applies towards Arisa killing her father with magically pulling her trigger on instinct. Well the whole thing looked totally convenient once again.

The GIF applies also of the sheer Rage I had of how somethings are turning in general.

The good points are

A)Inori kissing Shu on the lips! THE LIPS! WAY TO GOOOOOO INORI!

that's all. INORI X SHUUUUUUUUUUU FOREVER! I said it many times but now that Hare is dead I have to cede right away the place for her. + She tried to have sex with him as Mana.

B) Inori being like Datte Masamune with clear Warrior Markings with the virus like Nobunaga had in Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox was KICK ASS! Just plain that. It was amazing! She cuts really nice.

BTW Image Stitches are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=407611
Some good ones of Inori and Shu.

GIFs have been done of Inori in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=407627
Includes kissing and transformation scenes.
Yumekichi11Feb 25, 2012 4:39 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 23, 2012 10:56 AM

Dec 2011
Oh well, at least Nanba hasn't died as a virgin.

LOL
Feb 23, 2012 11:08 AM

Sep 2011
Good episode,super saiyan Inori!!!

Gai even that he became evil...he is a badass,not only now has the void and can pull voids other for distance also he declare to the world to not fuck with him...he became a jerk but i kinda like it!!
Also he kill Nanba so thats good for me.

Arisa needs to die like ASAP she not only became a whore also now killed his grandfather after all he done for her...she now is only Gai puppet what shame so character ended like that.

Inori was the best of the episode,not only she became Super Inori also saved Shu and give him a nice kiss!!! At least we also know that Mana is still in Inori so thats probably why Gai wants her maybe needs her for his master plan.

Daryl saving Tsugumi was cute!! Also its seems he got beaten bad after that,also nice to see Scarface is still there i think he will be part so Shu will get God hand next episode.

Well it looks next episode Shu will get the HAND...lets see how it goes!!

raxius1230Feb 23, 2012 5:05 PM
Feb 23, 2012 11:19 AM

Dec 2011
But my guess stays :p

Haruka is not Shu's biological mom. Shu, Mana, Gai(maybe), and the MC from the GC Lost Christmas game are probably all lab experiments conducted by Shu's "Father".
Feb 23, 2012 11:31 AM

Oct 2010
Onii said:
Scythe girl (best girl even if she was part of the betrayal) dies. ;_;
Too bad she is dead it should have been Gai who should be.
Onii said:
Arisa is still a whore.
Yeah and now Gai's whore with that uniform. I think the whoring of Arisa is killing her father. A girl that does it bound to die from the sin of her action.
KaitoDash said:
Daryl saved Tsugumi like a BOSS!
Inori made use of this chance to get Shuu escape, as expected.
I really liked that. Did you notice Tsugumi's expressions at that time? She knew or had a hunch who it might be that helped her.
KaitoDash said:
Gai simply declared himself against the world. He needs Inori and don't give a shit about Arisa. Serves her right.
Gai simply needs to die like a shit he is.
KaitoDash said:
OH GOD! Arisa's grandpa just kicked asses!
He is so justice enough to hunt Arisa down, but he hesitated a bit and got killed by the bitch instead.
Cause a bitch is willing to anything for her master right? Bitch TOTALLY RAGED ME! After all the shit her grandpa did for her, that's how you thank him bitch? That's how? BITCH!
KaitoDash said:
Inori went as decoy to get Gai away from Shuu.
And then she TRANSFORMED!!! And she goes Symphogear! This is unexpected.
No Symphogear. Datte Masamune all the way.
KaitoDash said:
And the mother really seems to have some reason bashing Shuu.
Still her fan service just begs for someone to knock her up.

Feb 23, 2012 12:05 PM

Feb 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Bitch TOTALLY RAGED ME! After all the shit her grandpa did for her, that's how you thank him bitch? That's how? BITCH!

Like wanting to kill her?
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Feb 23, 2012 12:13 PM

Oct 2010
Urufuzu_rein said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Bitch TOTALLY RAGED ME! After all the shit her grandpa did for her, that's how you thank him bitch? That's how? BITCH!
Like wanting to kill her?
It's not that, it's the feeling I had. Damn it man, she should have went with him. Shit went down and Arisa just went to the dark side but after what she did in this episode stemming from last episode's sex, I can say for sure Bitch needs to die. I am sorry she cannot be forgiven anymore.

Feb 23, 2012 12:14 PM

Feb 2010
I want old innocent Inori back ლ(¯ロ¯ლ)!

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Feb 23, 2012 12:15 PM

Feb 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
It's not that, it's the feeling I had. Damn it man, she should have went with him. Shit went down and Arisa just went to the dark side but after what she did in this episode stemming from last episode's sex, I can say for sure Bitch needs to die. I am sorry she cannot be forgiven anymore.

Well, at least we still have Sheryl.
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Feb 23, 2012 12:37 PM

Sep 2011
andreyue said:
But my guess stays :p

Haruka is not Shu's biological mom. Shu, Mana, Gai(maybe), and the MC from the GC Lost Christmas game are probably all lab experiments conducted by Shu's "Father".

Shu has the same hair as his father...
あなたが...それでも何も変化に耐え...しかし... ...場合に前方にも一歩を踏み出すなら...私は感じの何かが変更されるている、と...何か良い処理が 行われます!
Feb 23, 2012 12:39 PM

May 2009
Nico Nico simulcast when?
Feb 23, 2012 12:50 PM

Apr 2010
Guilty Crown 18.
Gai definitely FUCK with everyone HAHAHA
Feb 23, 2012 1:04 PM
Jul 2018
bastek66 said:
Nico Nico simulcast when?

It's delayed again. It's not airing on Funimation, apparently. No fansubs are out yet either. Saw a post on the Guilty Crown Facebook page saying don't expect fansubs out until either Funimation or Niconico finally stream it.

Kinda strange, IMO, that neither one has aired it yet.
Feb 23, 2012 1:14 PM
Feb 2012

I got to say... Inori is definitely queen of the rape face, if not other things.

Shu, you better run.
Feb 23, 2012 1:16 PM
Feb 2012
I can't wait till Shu hugs Inori and tells her that she's not a monster. And then they tear shit apart together.

By the way, I wonder if scythe girl attacked Gai because he killed her comrades or chopped off Shu's arm...
Another edit lol. Anyone else noticed Daath standing next to Gai when handing him that giant ass bow? And what was that little crystal in Shu's hand?
RachmaninowFeb 23, 2012 1:28 PM
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Feb 23, 2012 1:41 PM

Jan 2010
I wonder what sort of new character Shu will turn into for the end of this show. He's went from a beta faggot to Hitler and to Luke Skywalker. What will he be in the end, Jesus?

Jesus did have a "Guilty Crown" after all...some could say it was the guiltiest of crowns.
Ok™
Feb 23, 2012 1:47 PM

Sep 2011
GuiltyKing said:
And what was that little crystal in Shu's hand?

Inori's barrette?

McRib said:
I wonder what sort of new character Shu will turn into for the end of this show. He's went from a beta faggot to Hitler and to Luke Skywalker. What will he be in the end, Jesus?

Jesus did have a "Guilty Crown" after all...some could say it was the guiltiest of crowns.

Well, next ep is called "Rebirth".
あなたが...それでも何も変化に耐え...しかし... ...場合に前方にも一歩を踏み出すなら...私は感じの何かが変更されるている、と...何か良い処理が 行われます!
Feb 23, 2012 1:48 PM

May 2009
From Funimation facebook page
Hey guys, the latest episode of Guilty Crown has been delayed. It will go up on Monday at 11 am CT.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.
Feb 23, 2012 1:53 PM
Feb 2012
shadelol said:
GuiltyKing said:
And what was that little crystal in Shu's hand?

Inori's barrette?

Oh well that makes sense. Thanks buddy.
Since you mentioned the "Rebirth" title; looking at the preview it could as well be applicable to Mana's rebirth since Inori's shown wearing that bride's dress again.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Feb 23, 2012 1:55 PM

Apr 2008
It could also apply to Shu getting his arm back.
Feb 23, 2012 1:56 PM

Jun 2011
OMG, I thought Inori was going die >_<
That scared me.

So if Inori isn't human, and Gai says that she's one of them
Therefore, Gai isn't human either? o_o

Don't think Gai's cool any more >.>
Feb 23, 2012 1:56 PM

Jul 2010
GUY GUYS GUYS!!!! SHU GETS ROBO ARM!!! How do i know? Look at the op and you'll a shot of a hand grasping the sky with lines shining through it

http://uploadpic.org/v.php?img=P42fa7RQN8
Is it wrong for a growning boy to be a sucker for a good romance?
Feb 23, 2012 1:57 PM
Feb 2012
BXRBudda said:
GUY GUYS GUYS!!!! SHU GETS ROBO ARM!!! How do i know? Look at the op and you'll a shot of a hand grasping the sky with lines shining through it

[url]http://uploadpic.org/v.php?img=P42fa7RQN8[url]

Kinda late to the party, eh?
Feb 23, 2012 1:57 PM

Apr 2008
*facepalm* Thank you captain obvious of the no shit division.
Feb 23, 2012 1:58 PM
Feb 2012
Darklight0303 said:
It could also apply to Shu getting his arm back.

I most certainly hope so. And after seeing Inori's power it's pretty much confirmed that she's the one who's going to cause it.
Feb 23, 2012 2:04 PM

Jul 2010
Just in case no one else noticed.
Is it wrong for a growning boy to be a sucker for a good romance?
Feb 23, 2012 2:20 PM

Feb 2008
Well if you check the short previews you will know what happend, Shu decide to fight and had such a determinated eyes, but he also wonder how to get back his right arm again.

Shu hasn't lose his hope and it seem also he turn back to his usual self.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 23, 2012 2:24 PM

Oct 2010
The more I look at Inori in the following,

and the more I see of her in the spoiler
a mix of Nobunaga/Datte in her. Fierce yet graceful in her moves. I noticed how swift her moves were and cutting. I will shamefully admit that the motion of her breasts around and the fact her chest is more open does bring a nice sensation to a male viewer while at the same time appreciation for the superb slicing that Inori provides.

I cannot stress out more than that of a pic with the following,

Of that kiss but consider that Inori being as Mana in the spoiler
does show she wants to have sex but Shu does have control over snapping her back in place more so than before. So that is rather interesting because it alludes to that Inori will not take shit other than from Shu. I hope I am right on that one.

Feb 23, 2012 2:26 PM

Sep 2011
Blackbird said:

He has always been his usual self. Acting like a tyrant king in front of everyone doesn't make you feel different than your usual.
shadelolFeb 23, 2012 3:10 PM
Feb 23, 2012 2:37 PM
Apr 2008
oh well. if Funimation is being lazy about the subs, then hopefully some fan group will come in.
Feb 23, 2012 2:57 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah I know but he does become a stronger person

shadelol said:
Blackbird said:

He has always been his usual self. Acting like a tyrant kind in front of everyone doesn't make you feel different than your usual.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 23, 2012 3:07 PM

Sep 2011
Next episode:

贖罪 (Shokuzai - Redemption/Atonement)
Rebirth
shadelolFeb 23, 2012 3:57 PM
Feb 23, 2012 3:10 PM
Feb 2012
Guess it's time to get your shit together, Shu, and save your girl.
Feb 23, 2012 4:03 PM

Jun 2009
Confused !!!!! and quiet massed up
--never though i would see shibungi and segai playing together
--God thanks darly is alive thought he died *sobbing*
--Gai is the King new style fitts him well ,
but i think argo should be on his side as well same with tsugumi and ayase
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.