Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 28, 2014 10:07 AM

Jan 2008
We need to see more of Johann and hear more of his reasoning.
Dec 4, 2014 7:04 AM
May 2011
opiumJ said:
Johan was right - Yuji doesn't understand his love for Shana at all.

As much as his plan seems right, his ultimate goal is silly if he doesn't understand it. Yuji is rather conceited in this.

Love doesn't mean the same thing to everyone.
Feb 24, 2015 6:26 PM

Sep 2014
I hate yohan and his whore.
May 7, 2016 10:18 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Round and round the same without entering in the important... The best, the volkswagen Van.

--
Vueltas y vueltas a lo mismo sin entrar en lo importante..Lo mejor, la Van volkswagen
Jun 16, 2017 8:49 AM

Nov 2016
Man the the moment Yoshida summoned Pheles gave me goosebumps, even a few tears left my eye, since I thought it's over for her.

Awesome episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 29, 2020 12:25 PM

Jun 2017
I am not sure why Kazumi decided to summon Pheles just to postpone Yuji and Shana's fight. It didn't really solve anything. But at least she didn't die and was able to escape in that van. Yuji's ability to sense presences is now impaired after Johan left his body. That may prove detrimental to his fights in the future.
Apr 4, 2021 10:20 PM
Dec 2018
Thank god Yoshida did not die. I know a lot of people hate this because it was a Deus Ex Machina (almost her entire character arc was her coming to terms with her eventual sacrifice) and people hate Yoshida but I'm ok with that. Honestly, I kind of like her character.
Apr 25, 2021 5:04 PM

Oct 2012
So in the end it had to be Yoshida again who saved the day and for a moment when the song from season 1 started played the series was at least a tiny little bit reminiscent of what it should be.

Her sacrifice was bit undermined by the fact that she survived but at least Pheles and Johann appear while having their romantic moment and for a sec their actions actually made sense (as removing Johann from Yuji basically thwarts his perception of the situation so it was good strategic move. It would be even better if Yoshida actually planned her involvement with Pheles beforehand (aka if she came to Yuuji volutarily without his force-taking her away but at least we got that). Don't really know what they plan about Tanaka though.

It also felt strangely satisfying when Johann throw his reasoning back to Yuuji so it was confirmed his stilted way of doing things is actually bad (finallly! but man, this was long overdue even since the start of this season). It would be better if he actually didn't have to tell him everything on silver spoon (show, not tell technique, come on!) but at least someone finally broke through Yuuji's stupid plans.

Too bad that second after everything turned back to mindless fight and honestly, the Professor and Domino are the second most annoying thing in this series. Also, regarding all the destruction, they might have put up fuzetsu that's preventing the damage but do they really forget that they would need human soul energy to actually repair the city afterwards (and a lot of it as the destruction of such scale was never before repaired in this series).

All in all, the series is still bad but at least on the right track to prevent that nonsense ending we were aiming towards for previous 18 episodes or so. Now let's hope they also remember that Yuuji actually has a little brother as this fact was also weirdly forgotten and will be probably used as deus ex machina in the end.
Feb 22, 2022 7:51 AM

Nov 2010
Too bad that punch wasn't strong enough to being Yuuji back to his senses, but I guess he's a lost cause at this point anyways. lol

Rejected again? Does Wilhelmina have feelings for Pheles?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Mar 23, 2012

480 by HHD1996 »»
Feb 18, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

game8910 - Nov 18, 2011

78 by Estefan »»
Jan 27, 4:56 AM

» Is it just me or does Shakugan No shana season 3 suck??

chrisedmonds - Nov 14, 2014

34 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 22, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KimChanx3 - Oct 28, 2011

184 by Jooshau »»
Apr 27, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 16, 2011

158 by burntlettuce »»
Feb 27, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.