Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2012 4:21 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Raws are out. Based on the raws.

So it turns out that i was right for months oh so predicable:

- Kaname is on the path of self destruction what a rip-off, ive already seen that on Record of Fallen Vampire, Hino Matsuri does not have fresh ideas

- Kaname is responsible for the death of Zero´s parents, because he released Shizuka, so she could run away and go after the twin´s parents. That way the twins would become "weapons" against purebloods.

- Kaname´s "great sin" is something that has to do about turning a human against his will. It seems Kaname turned a human into a vampire and that person didnt wanted to.

- Zero trying to shoot Kaname and Yuuki stopping him.
- Zero hugs Yuuki.
- Yuuki cries for Kaname, because Kaname called her a burden...or was she crying because of Zero´s pain? probably both.

next chapter, Kaname vs Sara.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 23, 2012 12:44 PM

Nov 2010
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zeki hug <3 <3 <3
Jan 27, 2012 6:56 AM

Aug 2009
So in the end... Kaname betrayed us all? T____T
Jan 27, 2012 7:30 AM

Jan 2010
Kaname is an asshole. No other chapter so far has made me believe that more than this one.
Jan 27, 2012 7:32 AM

Sep 2009
well I think, that he said something like that because he'd wanted to make Yuuki hate him...this way he'll sacrifice himself to protect her and Yuuki won't be sad or fall in despair because of it...
aslo in chaper 61 he told her he hadn't wanted her to sacrifice her life because he hadn't wanted to live like that second time...
I think he don't want to let his loved one to be dead again and this is why this time he want to save her...but this my point of view and I don't force anyone to agree with me of course :)
~~so everyone... have some faith in Kaname-sama ^^ ~~
Jan 27, 2012 8:10 AM

Mar 2010
I hate Kaname but I thought something like Eovine. I'm glad there was more action in this chapter.
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Jan 27, 2012 8:58 AM

Nov 2007
Yuuki goes to Kaname and Zero stops her. Kaname thinks that Yuuki is getting in his way and that Zero knows what Kaname did, to make him and his twin brother a weapon.

Ruka and Akatsuki working against Kaname.

Kaname meeting Sara and Ichijou, working under Sara, said get lost with Yuuki.

Zero hugging Yuuki and led go of her later, and Yuuki said she must stop Kaname.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 27, 2012 9:04 AM
Jul 2018

Please let Kaname die. >.< I'm already sick of him.
&& Zero hugging Yuuki.
Jan 27, 2012 9:19 AM

May 2011
....that chapter...was what the hell to me

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
Jan 27, 2012 10:44 AM

Jan 2010
Lulexiaa said:
So in the end... Kaname betrayed us all? T____T
I must say I agree, Kaname is getting really weird. I think Hino Matsuri is starting to lack ideas of what to do in this manga. Also, I start doubting my fictional love towards Kaname because of his behaviour.
Next thing is, in my opinion, this chapter seems rushed, chaotic.
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
Jan 27, 2012 12:37 PM

Jun 2009
I have always seen Kaname as a character that would die protecting the person that he loves....though that is just my opinion ...
Jan 27, 2012 6:10 PM

Nov 2011
Honestly I'm completely lost and I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore. This whole Kaname betrayal thing, I don't get it. DX
Jan 29, 2012 11:11 AM

Jan 2012
I was a bit confused about it all aswell, but I think - as previously seen (Yuuki's story) - it'll turn out different than it actually seems at the moment; I hope so atleast! He sure is acting kind of weird though :| I hope he is not going to die or anything like that. (Team Kaname! :D)
Jan 31, 2012 5:29 PM

Sep 2011
I've thought that Kaname had an evil plan all along.

I knew that Zero was being used a his chess piece but I didn't think it went back to him planning that for the twins years ago.

This was a really great chapter because it really moved things forward and revealed a lot of our guesses one way or the other.

I think that Kaname plans to kill himself as one of the purebloods too.

So I guess you can see Zero was right in his feelings about Kaname.
Feb 1, 2012 12:02 AM

May 2009
I guess this was a better chapter compared to the last few chapters.

Kaname has messed Zero and Ichiru's entire lives up to turn them into weapons. Gave me reason to further think he's an asshole.

I didn't get all the things that happened in this chapter, I don't care enough to try to understand everything anymore...
Feb 3, 2012 9:02 PM

Sep 2011
i am going to be so pissed off if they still try to act like hes a good guy after this, the guy has litterally caused every single bad thing in this entire show and ahs done way worse than any of the villians actions, JUST KILL THIS GUY ALREADY

like i dont want him gone for the love triangle anymore i dont even care anymore, i just want kaname to die cause he is a horrible excuse for a living creature and his actions are nothing short of evil, I hate him about as much as i did light in the end of death note right now.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 4, 2012 10:30 AM

Jan 2012
O wow, then our opinions are a lot different, I really liked Yagami aswell actually :p

He does look like the bad guy right now tho :|
Feb 5, 2012 8:54 AM

Sep 2011
Nendz said:
He does look like the bad guy right now tho :|
he IS the bad guy, when will you guys realize that yet, its just like sasukue in naruto, theres a point that they cross that puts them in main antagonist territory whether you like it or not, kaname passed it a while ago, now hes just sealing the deal

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 5, 2012 10:17 AM

Jul 2011
i think im speaking for many people when i say kaname deserves to die, he is the one who started this whole mess to begin with, if he hadn't let shizuka escape and tell her about the kiryuu's, zero's parents wouldn't have died, it wouldn't have caused ichiru to die later on and zero wouldn't have needed to become a vampire and be all alone.

yuuki would still be human and wouldn't of been dragged into this mess

kaname is basically the main villain of this manga, i thought it would be rido or sara, but in this chapter just admitted it "the killer is meeeeee, im the main villain"

Zero should have shot kaname, he has every right to kill him so yuuki shouldn't of stopped him
Feb 7, 2012 1:51 PM
Feb 2012
All i have to say is that now i hate kaname!!!!!!!!
before it was like "ok i dilike him but ok he's very romantic so whatever"
now its like "whaaaaaaaT!! what's wrong with him!!!"
i cant believe he did that to my zero all he cares about is himself and may-be yuki but ethier case he shouldnt have destroyed zero's life like that! butthead!
Feb 17, 2012 10:38 AM

Sep 2009
I have to say it, I LOVE KANAME ♥
I mean, he's the best manga character ever, he's so intelligent, and the fact the he used the twins to make them weapons is like djskajdksa omg~
I love the fact that he's actually evil, that just make him better~
The end of VK is pretty obvious: Yuki ending with Zero and Kaname dying for Yuki...
But I have to say it again, I love how Hino Matsuri deals with Kaname's past and real personality.
He'll be forever the perfect man. T.T
Feb 21, 2012 6:25 PM

Sep 2011
aaantoo said:
I have to say it, I LOVE KANAME ♥
I mean, he's the best manga character ever, he's so intelligent, and the fact the he used the twins to make them weapons is like djskajdksa omg~
I love the fact that he's actually evil, that just make him better~

excuse me let me laugh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

like him or not i dont care but best manga character ever......are you fucking kidding me? here ill just give you a little nice nudge here yah go

http://myanimelist.net/character/3442/Kenji_Endo
http://myanimelist.net/character/422/Guts
http://myanimelist.net/character/1839/Tatsuhiro_Satou
http://myanimelist.net/character/2160/Hei
http://myanimelist.net/character/672/Gintoki_Sakata

theres so many more but ill stop there

aaantoo said:

The end of VK is pretty obvious: Yuki ending with Zero and Kaname dying for Yuki...
or the more likley of zero turning into a vampire and dyeing by yuuki, kaname hopefully dies a brutal and painful death. and yuuki lives forever alone

JizzyHitlerFeb 21, 2012 6:30 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jul 29, 2012 10:39 PM

Mar 2011
So Kaname was to one who ruined my sweet Zero's life...
#hasneverhatedacharactersomuchuntilnow

GAH!!!! He needs to DIE!!!!! How dare he murder two parents and ruin the lives of two little boys just for THE SAKE OF HIS FUCKING PLAN!?!?!?

90% of the SHIT and PROBLEMS in this story is HIS goddamned FAULT!

*is and forever will be, RAGING*
Nov 11, 2012 10:26 PM

Jun 2011
My jaw dropped. I have always hated Kaname but this just made me dispise him. He is an absolute ASSHOLE!!! I have never hated him more than I do now. The story is gettting really good now.
Feb 23, 2014 4:42 AM

Feb 2014
I hate Kaname!!
Mar 12, 2019 4:24 AM
Jan 2019
I feel like im confuse. It going on circles yet no good thing happened. To many chapters have passed but still im not getting what I want from this. What the hell! Im thisrty for something to ship!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.