Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2012 2:57 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Two battles continues, and Astral trying to let Hope go to Yuma. Hope was able to get to Yuma, so there's no one there to protect Astral. Dark Astral got all of his memory cards and is catching Astral.

The lady became serious because he has number's card. She released something like Kaito released. Even was shocked about him knowing Kaito. Then understand about original Astral world thingy, they began to do numbers hunting.

Both of them are in danger. Power of "Kattobing" led Astral to be able to escape.

lol @ Yuma being tsundere. And Astral already knows that they can win just by one look.

They admitted defeat, but is going to fight again. lol @ megane guy getting beaten for getting heart piece back. That guy said he's not going to report Mr. Heartland and going to beat Kaito for getting the number's card from Yuma. (being serious?)

Cat-chan is going to get the heart pieces back from dogs for Yuma next ep.?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 10, 2012 2:23 AM

May 2008
It was a ok episode. I hope the next episode is good.
Maybe we got a new good anime arctype
Jan 11, 2012 7:00 AM

Aug 2009
Wait a second,
that guy's heart piece wasn't taken by the "ura" guy
last scene showed who did ^_^
Jan 16, 2012 10:51 PM

Jun 2010
Yuuma is so tsundere x'DDD. Still it was a good episode, too bad the next one seems to be a filler, what's that about Dog-boy, you serious -w-? We have enough fillers, let the frigging Duel Carnival begin once and for all!
Jan 20, 2012 3:36 AM

Jan 2011
Dunno what to say.
That xyz bouncer is somewhat cool. Negate xyz effect and deal 1000 damage.
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Feb 25, 2012 12:19 PM

Sep 2011
Yuma is a freaking Tsundere
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Sep 1, 2015 3:06 PM

Apr 2013
Tsundere Yuma was cute.

I'm slightly confused. Can Yuma's friends see Astral or not? They seem to have an idea of when he's there or not, but they don't talk to him.

Either way, I look forward to seeing more duels from that pair. I would have hoped Yuma would've noticed a pattern with the eye-scope-tattoo and the number hunters, but oh well.
Mar 24, 2:54 PM

Sep 2017
Reply to funland
Tsundere Yuma was cute.

I'm slightly confused. Can Yuma's friends see Astral or not? They seem to have an idea of when he's there or not, but they don't talk to him.

Either way, I look forward to seeing more duels from that pair. I would have hoped Yuma would've noticed a pattern with the eye-scope-tattoo and the number hunters, but oh well.
@funland there was an episode vs a person who can predict the future. fortune teller. Astral Slightly appeared to everyone for a sec. so they know he's there.
Mar 24, 2:57 PM

Sep 2017
Yumas comback was real this episode with only 100LP left. Astrals advice saved the day.

So the numbers wana takeover the world even that one cat number card is evil.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 69 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 27, 2012

4 by vv1 »»
Apr 8, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 67 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 13, 2012

7 by vv1 »»
Apr 7, 2:16 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 30, 2012

7 by vv1 »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 64 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2012

3 by vv1 »»
Apr 6, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 63 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2012

4 by vv1 »»
Apr 6, 2:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.