Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 31, 2011 9:43 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
She looked pretty much the same at 18 except that she had longer hair. Anyway, it ended nicely.
Mar 23, 2012 5:53 PM

Mar 2011
Loved the ending and she looks good with long hair. I enjoyed this
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Jul 18, 2012 5:20 PM

Aug 2011
nice ending, she actually waited for him how sweet!!! 8/10 for the ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2012 6:41 PM
Dec 2011
second time around still great. tomoechin is still tomoechan. And koruso its like time just hasnt moved at all for him. i would like to see what exactly went on with the parrents. Hopefully he'll do another extra advance the story 2 years so we can see the first kiss . And then the wedding maybe a year after that?
Jul 29, 2012 9:43 AM

Apr 2011
When I first started this manga, I kept saying how creepy the relationship is and how I'm probably going to drop it. But instead, the characters started to grow on me and I kept reading and reading. It's still pretty creepy, but this manga also portrayed a sweet romance.

8/10
Nov 13, 2013 5:48 AM

Jan 2010
On one side, the love story was cute. In a way, Koruso was stuck back in middle school, as far as romantic development goes. Never had a girlfriend, etc. And that's kinda what made it okay, because he was a kid that happened to be older.

Still, the creepiness was huge, but fortunately the author kept him from being pervy towards her, a platonic relationship. Even then, it's still strange. They're in completely different areas of their lives. And that kinda ruined it too, because a 17 year age difference is really crazy. I suppose it could work... but it also means Koruso is missing out on years of a normal relationship, though I suppose he's okay with it. Tomoe, on the other hand completely missed out on that whole area of her life.

I was kinda hoping he'd wake up, and end up getting together with the president, thanks to the help of Tomoe. I wish that the author had flashed forward some more, so that we could say "well, despite the armageddon-level craziness, things worked out for them."
Apr 15, 2014 6:45 AM

Sep 2008
This was a nice manga.
Feb 1, 2015 10:21 PM
Oct 2010
I really enjoyed this one. It was a quick read and i felt i could really relate to the main...my hair is like his...so was my school life with it (before high school). The fact that she petted his hair actually gave me a little confidence in it. Anyways, GREAT manga with a great/pure/sincere love.
Nov 19, 2017 8:16 PM
Jul 2018
as a pedo, i really enjoyed this
Aug 3, 2020 10:34 AM

Nov 2008
Despite occasionally enjoying loli content myself, i couldn't help but find the protagonist's advances towards Tomoe in this manga to be creepy. I think anyone would agree that they would be really happy to have someone pure and cheerful like Tomo-chan in their daily lives, but, as President said, trying to claim her for himself when he's already over 30 was way too selfish. @thaumx's comment explained it quite well already. Still, despite not being into the main romance plot, there was some enjoyment to be found in this manga for me in a form of Tomo-chan's outstanding adorableness and very cute and expressive artstyle.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Nov 3, 2021 10:14 PM
Sep 2021
I am a fan of "Kase-san" another work by this mangaka.
It such a great, respectful lgbt yuri shoujo story.
But then I find out about this....and my heart sinks.

I read chapter 1 and the last chapter and I'm just like fuck.
I bought all the mangas for Kase-san and was planning on buying the ones that out after but then I read this and I'm just like wtf.
A story about a pedo who grooms a child. She turns 18 and they're together even tho the president implies that they were already "girlfriend" etc.
WTF. I am seriously upset.
I don't think there is any saving grace to this.
Literal, pedophilia story.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Miman Renai Chapter 12 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Dec 30, 2011

4 by Genoard »»
Aug 3, 2020 9:53 AM

Poll: » Miman Renai Chapter 18 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Dec 30, 2011

3 by testamentKAISER »»
May 13, 2015 2:49 AM

Poll: » Miman Renai Chapter 28 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Dec 31, 2011

3 by 5layer »»
Apr 15, 2014 5:52 AM

Poll: » Miman Renai Chapter 3 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 26, 2009

3 by thaumx »»
Nov 12, 2013 5:25 AM

Poll: » Miman Renai Chapter 26 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Dec 31, 2011

1 by thisguy2011 »»
Jul 19, 2012 5:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.