Forum Settings
Forums

Urobuchi Gen's New Original Anime Due in October

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 4, 2012 7:15 PM

Sep 2011
I didn't read all the posts, but... I think Draconis is saying Phobia = Fear. And he is not afraid of Homosexuality. He may also be saying he isn't saying things like "All homosexuals are sicks because they are All __________ " He may be saying he thinks it's morally wrong.

Though I think you guys should probably drop this argument... It won't end good.

There so far can be no predictions of this series, good to know though it's coming?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jan 4, 2012 8:03 PM

Feb 2010
Looking forward to this, whatever it turns out to be.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jan 5, 2012 2:21 AM
Dec 2011
GodlyKyon said:
There so far can be no predictions of this series, good to know though it's coming?

Well as the details are still keep secretly and it is due in October which is 10 months from now, it will still a long way from any predictions. Somehow I think the details will be released after Fate/Zero finishes, to continue the Gen Urobuchi hype from Madoka and Fate/Zero. What's the better way to promote a new original anime after one of his just finished and still fresh?
Jan 5, 2012 2:03 PM

Sep 2011
neurogal91 said:
GodlyKyon said:

Well as the details are still keep secretly and it is due in October which is 10 months from now, it will still a long way from any predictions. Somehow I think the details will be released after Fate/Zero finishes, to continue the Gen Urobuchi hype from Madoka and Fate/Zero. What's the better way to promote a new original anime after one of his just finished and still fresh?

2 in the same year, the man has great promises to fulfill...(and after that turn them in Mahou Shoujo!)
Jan 5, 2012 5:14 PM

Apr 2010
If he makes a BL he should name it Gay Days.
Jan 5, 2012 5:52 PM

Sep 2011
Solkiskey said:
If he makes a BL he should name it Gay Days.

Make it Homo Days instead, this way Fujoshi would recognize it easily, allowing instant sales
Jan 6, 2012 9:02 AM

Dec 2008
Let's hope a new mahou shoujo indeed! :3
Aug 4, 2012 5:28 AM

Aug 2011
WHERE ARE THE DETAILS ON THIS? I DEMAND THEM.
Aug 4, 2012 5:34 AM

Apr 2011
He should write another fate series, as that's what I want. But Since he wrote F/Z (I have yet to see requiem and madoka) I will watch this no matter what it is.

But for the love of god please give us more information, the summer is nearing it's final stages.
Aug 14, 2012 4:57 AM

Jul 2009
Last week, Urobuchi re-tweeted from the official Psycho-Pass Twitter account. 2ch has begun drawing the conclusion that Psycho-Pass is the secret project Urobuchi was working on.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Aug 14, 2012 7:23 AM
Aug 2011
arsonal said:
Last week, Urobuchi re-tweeted from the official Psycho-Pass Twitter account. 2ch has begun drawing the conclusion that Psycho-Pass is the secret project Urobuchi was working on.

WOOT WOOT

There is no doubt and no hesitation for me. I will defiantly watch this and be amazed.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 12 hours ago

12 by _ATG_ »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 9 hours ago

7 by Yubisoft »»
4 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
12 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.