Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2011 8:47 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So where does Alluka go when "It" is out?

I thought it might be Milluki that was spying.

Hisoka and Illumi are both so twisted. Gotta love them both for that.

I wonder what the rest of rule #5 is.
JadedLoverDec 26, 2011 9:36 AM

Dec 26, 2011 10:25 AM

Oct 2011
sweetangel1927 said:
I AM SO CONFUSED. WHY IS ALLUKA "IT" NOW? Does she turn into It whenever she does the healing thing because there aren't any cruel repercussions? But I suppose it explains why Killua was so sure of his plan. Phew. Apparently he knew that healing Gon wouldn't cause It/Alluka to make those impossible requests of people, so no one was ever going to be in any danger at all from the wish, no matter how huge. I feel like he could have just said that in the first place, haha xD
But Hisoka, omg, he's so godamn twisted. He was about to fuck up someone's plans for his own benefit.
She was granted 3 requests, fingers!!!!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2011 10:27 AM

Oct 2011
HOLY SHIT THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FUCKING EPIC!!!

Hisoka just killed 1/6+ of the Hunters Association, and the part were Teradain died was too creepy! not to mention Hisoka's "Decisions"

Although I still want a fight between Kil and Illumi

PS: That shot of killua crying looks identical to the one in the 2011 anime ending "Just Awake" WASURENAIDE :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2011 11:10 AM

Oct 2011
sweetangel1927 said:
x5exotic said:
sweetangel1927 said:
I AM SO CONFUSED. WHY IS ALLUKA "IT" NOW? Does she turn into It whenever she does the healing thing because there aren't any cruel repercussions? But I suppose it explains why Killua was so sure of his plan. Phew. Apparently he knew that healing Gon wouldn't cause It/Alluka to make those impossible requests of people, so no one was ever going to be in any danger at all from the wish, no matter how huge. I feel like he could have just said that in the first place, haha xD
But Hisoka, omg, he's so godamn twisted. He was about to fuck up someone's plans for his own benefit.
She was granted 3 requests, fingers!!!!!!!

No, that's not what I meant. I was talking about how It called Killua by his name instead of Onii-chan. In an earlier chapter, Killua was saying how there's two sides to Alluka, and people were thinking that It is the version with black eyes and mouth and Alluka is the normal version, but this chapter just disproved that. The normal-looking Alluka called Killua by name, meaning that there's two versions of Alluka with normal eyes and mouth, as well as the wish-granting one with the black features.

But I just read through the chapter again and Killua said he wanted to call "It" out on purpose, so I'm guessing It only comes out after the black-featured Alluka heals someone. Still doesn't really explain why Killua couldn't have just explained that to his family in the first place, so they would let him heal Gon in peace x) Other than dramatization for the sake of the audience, of course.

My guess is that "It" or Nanika is the boy and alluka is the girl? :P

I think he said in this chapter that HE would be the one to suffer if the Wish was to heal. but i'm not sure, damn I need to re-read :P
and there is another secret!
Dec 26, 2011 11:10 AM

Nov 2007
Such a great chapter, once again.

And yeah, Hisoka's twistedness just took a whole new level. I initially thought his only interest was to have stronger people to fight and you could generally predict his next move from that, but this was just completely crazy.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Dec 26, 2011 11:13 AM

Feb 2008
i think forcibly calling "it" out has to do with rule 5 which he wont disclose. probably it has to do with alluka designating a new "favorite" person. or something along those line. the black alluka is the one with true power. the kind of power that destroys everything. with the irony that when all that power is used to heal, there is no side effects.
Dec 26, 2011 11:22 AM

Feb 2011
That part with Alluka is pretty confusing and complex, it seems. But that's also something, I love the series so much for.
Can't wait for the tankoubon releases.

Dunno if Hisoka is just taking advantage of the situation within the hunter association or he really doesn't care, if he'll be targeted by them. (or maybe he'd even enjoy it)
He was godlike once again. Thinking about "throwing away" his most beloved prey just like that. Giving me chills.
Dec 26, 2011 1:49 PM

Feb 2010
no HxH hiatus that is quite a positive suprise. Hisoka's becomes more badass with every chapter.
Dec 26, 2011 8:34 PM

Nov 2009
I got to love Hisoka and on a side note Leorio is not in second place come on win it!
Dec 26, 2011 9:02 PM

Jan 2009
x5exotic said:
Hisoka just killed 1/6+ of the Hunters Association

8 pro hunters that belonged to the Seirin group, plus 15 others = 23. Nowhere near 1/6 of the hunter assoc.
x5exotic said:
She, as in "It" or Nanika, called herself a girl in this chapter though.

Dec 26, 2011 11:00 PM

Oct 2011
JadedLover said:
x5exotic said:

8 pro hunters that belonged to the Seirin group, plus 15 others = 23. Nowhere near 1/6 of the hunter assoc.
x5exotic said:
I thought teradin said 96+ or something.. Guess i misread it
Dec 27, 2011 4:34 AM

Aug 2008
JadedLover said:
x5exotic said:

x5exotic said:

Actually, I think Nanika said that she was a "good kid". "ko" is usually used for girls, but mostly for kids too. His/her gender is still unknown. Although I believe Alluka is female.

Source.

I also looked for the raw because I was confused with Alluka (without black eyes) calling Killua by his name. Apparently it wasn't a translation mistake.
Dec 27, 2011 9:45 AM

Jan 2009
gimedaglia said:
JadedLover said:
x5exotic said:

x5exotic said:

Actually, I think Nanika said that she was a "good kid". "ko" is usually used for girls, but mostly for kids too. His/her gender is still unknown. Although I believe Alluka is female.

Source.

I also looked for the raw because I was confused with Alluka (without black eyes) calling Killua by his name. Apparently it wasn't a translation mistake.
The image is unavailable, but I believe you. I didn't look at the raw this chapter, however, in the past I did because of confusion reasons as well. I know Illumi referred to Alluka as little brother, and Killua referred to Alluka as little sister.
x5exotic said:
I thought teradin said 96+ or something.. Guess i misread it
The 98 he was referring to were not professional hunters.

Dec 27, 2011 1:34 PM

Jul 2009
Brill' chapter!

I'm happy to be alone in thinking this, but I can really understand Illumi's mindset; take into account his age and the twisted nature of the family and he seems somewhat of a decent sibling.
The author did the right thing not facing Killua and Illumi off against eachother - it would take up far too much time - Killua being able to push forward is a plus - one of the numerous reasons I'm looking forward to next week.

I'm looking forward to the Alluka mysteries being wrapped up -nothing wrong with the pacing, I just like a good revelation. ; )
One mystery being the one discussed above^, boy or girl?

I like how much Hisoka is itching for a rival, to be frank, he needs one. :P

Dec 28, 2011 5:48 PM

Oct 2007
After this chapter, I'm getting the idea that Gon's revival and the choosing of the chairman are linked; probably something along the lines of Gon's vote being the one that pushes all the conditions into the 'met' category.

Still not sure what to think of Alluka and the rules, but time will tell.

God damn it, Hisoka. I love you.
Jan 3, 2012 11:07 PM

Jul 2011
x5exotic said:

PS: That shot of killua crying looks identical to the one in the 2011 anime ending "Just Awake" WASURENAIDE :P

LOL.

And... Alluka is considered a girl by Killua, but is the youngest brother, isn't he?
o.o
Confused :D
Jan 9, 2012 3:16 PM

Oct 2011
MM-Rosiie said:
x5exotic said:

LOL.

And... Alluka is considered a girl by Killua, but is the youngest brother, isn't he?
o.o
Confused :D
No she's a she! :P
I think so....I hope so >.>
Mar 25, 2014 12:32 AM

Jan 2013
Killua should NOT have been able to make the wish for Tsubone after she (Tsubone) gave Alluka her finger nails and completed the 3 wishes..
They've already stated that one of the rules is that the person GRANTING alluka the three wishes (or "hinderances" as I think they were called) HAS to be the person asking for the wish.
Im sure its something like, killua was wishing for something FOR Tsubone, but still contradictory.

and yeah, alluka better be a girl :P all confused gender in english.
I said the same thing with Pitou though..
But I definitely feel that way for Alluka.

why the hell was morau yelling at a dead body?!
dextronautMar 25, 2014 12:48 AM
Jun 11, 2014 3:20 PM

Jun 2009
I'm not sure if I like the implication that Killua can heal Gon as he likes now. I prefer there being consequences for the healing, to be honest. Otherwise, a good chapter. Hisoka was incredible here, particularly the part where he was deciding on who to side with/kill in order to get the best possible "results" for himself. What a fucked up character, love him.

I also like the part with, I presume a recording or live coverage of Morel turning down that guy. Really well done, imo. Totally should be an episode ending.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 3, 2014 6:17 PM

Jan 2013
Leorio is still in the race.
Alluka has another rule.
Don't understand how the wishes work.
Jul 1, 2022 11:09 PM

Nov 2020
Irumi is scary in this chapter

I hope my bro Leolio will be the president

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.