Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 8, 2014 8:04 PM

Sep 2009
Guess the anime will end with a clif hanger forever now xD
Dec 22, 2014 9:59 AM
Nov 2010
It was a nice season. I liked some of the battles and interactions quite a lot, while the atmosphere is still pretty relaxed for an action anime.
Feb 10, 2015 8:10 PM

Sep 2014
That episode was a lovely one. An absolutely amazing series to me. loves the end series with gramps, dad, and young master :D
Apr 8, 2015 1:33 AM

Aug 2013
Although that whole nakama power was a bit cliche but I like the insert song. XD
Well this season was nicely adapted. Sad thing there's no 3rd season for this.
I really enjoyed watching this series. Will need to catch up on the manga.
Jun 27, 2015 2:43 AM

Aug 2008
far better than season 1, shame it ended on cliffhanger
Oct 27, 2015 8:37 PM
Dec 2014
Mayros said:
u guys so boring, always complaning ... -_-

i'm waiting for a next season ^_^y

Still waiting? lol reminds me of Claymore. Anime never gets proper closure, Half life 3 syndrome.

Good shonen, above average. No FMA though. 8/10 and thanks to whoever uploaded the BDs.
Nov 22, 2015 5:31 PM

Jan 2015
honestly, I really liked season 1, this season is better but not by as much as people keep saying (at least not in my opinion) it could've been EXTREMELY better if it didn't end how it did, with a cliffhanger and no hint of a season 3...
May 19, 2016 10:31 AM

Jan 2009
yeah it's already 2016 April. No announcement for season 3. I recently finished it from s1-s2. Is there anyone who knows regarding the sales of DVD and manga of this anime?
Aug 25, 2016 5:24 PM

Mar 2012
Season 2 really cut the bullshit that plagued season 1. Focused far more on the story at hand and turned the focus back on the Nura Clan lineage and away from Rikuo's classmates. If season 1 was as amazing as this season was I bet we would have gotten a 3rd season out of it. It's a shame...this did almost everything right and is one of the few shows I can honestly say I would not mind watching another 100 or more episodes of if they existed.

What a shame...out of a lot of shows that get full adaptions it sucks this one could not.

I give a 9/10 for a few fuck yous (seriously,why the hell did Tsuchigumo's fight end in 3 minutes with him getting pulled into Hell? I was seriously looking forward to that fight >.> ) over the last few eps, but I think it could still rival some of the few 10s i've ever given out.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Dec 16, 2016 12:19 PM
Jul 2015
ive watch the sequel be mistake before the first season .... should i watch the first one now ?
Feb 19, 2017 12:52 PM

Feb 2017
Weird last villian casts some shit with his eyes (only way of him batteling). The anime lacked a lot action animated in fights. evry battle looked like pictures in a slideshow.
Should have killed that nue in the end, dragging it out is kinda pointless after 48 episodes. ''he will be back in 1 year'' cliches are boring. And it looks like there is no season 3 after 5-6 years. RIP i guess

Oh well, it was an Okay ride so 7/10
BallardoFeb 20, 2017 10:59 AM
Jun 16, 2017 8:48 AM

Oct 2014
This anime was so much better than I expected, I gave the first season 8/10 and the second was 10/10 for me.

Wish they'd animate a season 3
Sasuke or Kaneki I can't decide
Aug 5, 2017 9:25 PM

Nov 2014
lakisa said:
Lots of anime end in this nature, cliffhanging the audience with no real indication of a sequel in the near future.

I wish they would animate season 3 as well...
Aug 9, 2017 4:39 AM
Jul 2018
SympathyRS said:
lakisa said:
Lots of anime end in this nature, cliffhanging the audience with no real indication of a sequel in the near future.

I wish they would animate season 3 as well...

This is my main thing I hate about anime ... I don't want them to make up original endings for manga based works but then 3/4 of the time the anime never get a proper ending (nura magi etc etc ) getting real sick of it if anything were to make me quit watching anime it would probably be this aspect of it ..

I just wish the anime industry worked differently ... they should do one of two things .. 1. Make more FMA brotherhood style remakes of anime that faithfully follow manga from beginning to end after a series is over or close to over (for example a nura rise of the yokai clan remake brotherhood style would have much better season 1 part by including all cut stuff from the manga and not changing so many things from the manga and it would go all the way to end of manga ) or 2, JUST WAIT don't animate anime from manga when there is only 50 damn chapters out! Start animating manga when they are in the last arc or close to being finished and get more sales of early volumes that way!

Either one of these would be better than the system we have now but instead the anime industry seems to be going the opposite direction and producing more and more 13 episode anime that never get another season ... maybe I should just stick with old anime if the industry keep going in this direction and only watch new anime original works such as code geass season 3 and the new eureka7 movies ...
Aug 12, 2017 5:06 AM

Oct 2015
This season was so action packed that even Rikuo had no time to be Human form and his school friends. At least he has finally accepted to be the third to fight Seimei again, I hope this time he will show his awaken side. I am still not impressed by him, because I feel he is too protected by his subordinates (I can understand he is still a child) but please I need season 3 like air. 9/10 is truly deserved.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 9, 2017 8:58 PM

Feb 2011
8/10 Second season was better than 1st season... I guess we will have to imagine the rest of the story given that it has been over 6 years and the manga had a rushed ending bc it was cancelled. Most of the times I don't understand anime industry.
Feb 28, 2018 8:24 PM

Nov 2013

Do you know in what chapter ended ?

Mar 1, 2018 8:54 AM

Jul 2008
FlamePT said:

The Anime ended with chapter 134.
I also suggest you skim though chapter 46 and 47 as the Anime did not Animate certain important events from Shikoku arc, and the second season acts like it had (ever wonder why Yosuzume was with Minagoroshi?). Those chapters also revealed the traitor inside the Nura Clan's leadership, who appears in this arc, and how Shikoku arc connects with the main plot.
Mar 2, 2018 5:42 PM

Nov 2013
Nayrael said:
FlamePT said:

The Anime ended with chapter 134.
I also suggest you skim though chapter 46 and 47 as the Anime did not Animate certain important events from Shikoku arc, and the second season acts like it had (ever wonder why Yosuzume was with Minagoroshi?). Those chapters also revealed the traitor inside the Nura Clan's leadership, who appears in this arc, and how Shikoku arc connects with the main plot.

Thank you so much! Maybe i will read everything xD

Apr 4, 2018 12:43 AM
Jun 2016
Love it! 9/10 I absolutely want a third sequel can't wait.
Dec 19, 2020 10:22 AM

May 2020
Great ending I like it. Seems the story still goes on. This typical of battle isnlt bad. Rikuo now Sandaime and prepare war with Nue. Good 8/10
Aug 14, 2022 12:16 PM
Dec 2021
great anime. The mc is very hot, tsurara is also extremely hot and adorable.
Jul 25, 2023 8:14 AM

Nov 2010
I'm glad they didn't go for an original ending and killed a badass and all-powerful opponent like Seimei in one hit. We need to have another season to beat someone as powerful as him.

Overall, this season has been a massive improvement from the first, with interesting villains, revelations, and twists. I kinda feel bad for Rikuo's human friends. They were mostly forgotten in this season.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 15 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 16, 2011

13 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 9, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 3 Discussion

Nayrael - Jul 17, 2011

46 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 7, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 23 Discussion

lc94 - Dec 16, 2011

28 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 7:36 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2011

29 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 27, 2011

17 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 5:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.