Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 15, 2011 3:52 PM

Dec 2010
Art2010 said:
so is the last episode an extra or a time skip because her hair was long again???

I think it'll be something about showing Yozora's reactions to meeting him and stuff like that, because we never saw those, even though it was pretty early on they revealed she was his childhood friend (if you paid attention).

But srsly, I hope Sena gets a satisfying ending. She's been a freaking incredible character the entire way through.
Dec 15, 2011 4:06 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,he finally remember.

Seeing Ore no Imouto was funny but there were so many references that i wasnt a surprise.

Seeing everyone in Yukata was cute Meat look good,to bad we didnt see Yozora in one and i dont know why but Maria was cuter than Kobato in Yukata also she is a glutton she is so cute while eating.

Seeing Yozora hair in fair i know she was going to cut it and finally(i dont know why the hell he forgot about her)Kodoka will remeber Yozora,also i must say she looks cute with short hair.

Next episode looks like a episode as Yozora as lead kind a shame this anime is ending hopefully it will be 2nd season but will see.

Btw Maria Gluttony is cute.
raxius1230Dec 16, 2011 1:02 AM
Dec 15, 2011 4:13 PM
Apr 2011
This makes me sad.
Dec 15, 2011 4:16 PM

Mar 2008
Spirit_Sempai said:
Yay for some Oreimo cameos ^.^

Great episode and I can't belive the next episode is the last one...

makes me sad :/

4/5

I immediately knew there was going to be a cameo of something once they were showing scenes of comiket and I was immediately on the look out and quickly saw it as it showed.
Dec 15, 2011 4:27 PM

Nov 2011
Ok episode. Nothing especially notable, but they finally cut down on the ridiculous amount of fan service. The revelatory scene had zero impact due to the way they executed it, but at least it's progress.
Dec 15, 2011 4:36 PM

Feb 2008
looks like, just as I had predicted at the start of the anime, that they would end it with the short hair reveal... ah, it seems a shame to end the series on an alternate reality note... chances are we'll get to see what would have happened if Kodaka saw Sena playing her PSP alone instead of Yozora with her air-friend.

novel spoilers:

enjoy it, its going to have you laughing a lot more than series one!
LonerGothDec 15, 2011 4:54 PM
Dec 15, 2011 4:56 PM

Oct 2010
Better be a better episode to come then this one with that half ass meeting
Dec 15, 2011 4:58 PM

Aug 2010
I wonder if next episode is in Yozora's point of view or something.

I want season 2 T_T
Dec 15, 2011 5:11 PM

Jun 2010
So he finally found out. It's about time.

Dec 15, 2011 5:23 PM

Oct 2009
Okay, I can't seem to find a voice within me to comment on this episode.

Be right back finding a voice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2011 5:38 PM

Aug 2010
I wish this show wasn't ending. I truly love everything about this series, and I really want a second season. I suppose I'd better read the novels now.
Dec 15, 2011 5:43 PM

Mar 2011
Yanoflies said:
Okay, I can't seem to find a voice within me to comment on this episode.

Be right back finding a voice.

Haha!

Yeah, I also felt a little stunned at that ending! I mean, Haganai has always been something of a light hearted comedy (I ve read the manga but that doesnt get much further than this series) and that ending was so.....serious that it made me sit up straight with wide eyes all agog!

Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?

Something like that! Man. I love this show!
Dec 15, 2011 5:49 PM

Dec 2010
Also, hnnggg Sena with a ponytail. New wallpaper get:

Took me so long to remove text and watermark.
Dec 15, 2011 5:57 PM

May 2010
lol @ the OreImo reference.

L-M-A-O:

As always, Rika steals the show with her pervertedness.

Despite the name callings, it's extremely obvious that Yozo/Sena have fun with each other. lol @ Sena cheating though.

As expected for this episode's ending, so nothing surprising. Although - Yozora's crying was a nice touch..
Dec 15, 2011 6:02 PM
Mar 2011
......waiting for that season 2 annoucement and that its going to be 26 episodes

oh anime gods, what must i sacrifice to get this wish granted?

LOL
"....i am the villain in this story"
Dec 15, 2011 6:07 PM

Jun 2011
Ah damn they cut her hair. I knew that was comming when her hair got burnt, but i hoped they would not. Shame they did in the end though.

Whats with anime cutting girls long pretty hair, first this and next will be Senjougahara in Nisemonogatari which i really wished they kept long on her.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Dec 15, 2011 6:08 PM

Aug 2010
Noo I hate how this anime's coming to an end. v-v
Dec 15, 2011 6:24 PM

Jan 2011
Damn good episode, and I knew the hair was suppose to be getting cut from folks who read the novels....once the hair was on fire, I already knew it was coming with the revelation.....

and lol at the Oreimo reference....super ironic since its Mazui who also TL'd that lol.
Dec 15, 2011 6:25 PM

Jul 2010
Oriemo cameo XD
Fun episode, wanted to see Yoroza in a kimino thing whatevers they call the robes
Sadly when Yoroza's hair got burned she cut it... When i saw her walk into the class with short hair I basically yelled nooooooooooooooooo for about 15 seconds, not caring that Kodaka finally noticed she was his old friend. The preview confused me because Yoroza's hair was long again, and now that Kodakak knows who she is, I don't know what to expect. Plz don't end Boku wa D:
Dec 15, 2011 6:38 PM

Jul 2008
I bet that Yozora got a wig or fake long hair and that this is her normal haircut.
That's why she didn't want to swim and that's why she didn't notice her own hair burning since it was fake.
Dec 15, 2011 6:40 PM
Jun 2008
ok then give how it goes in festival ep & yet yozora got hair short to reveal it's kodaka's past dream got wonder what next?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Dec 15, 2011 6:50 PM

Aug 2010
I felt bad for Yozora after the fireworks, and then I was happy that he remembered her from his past right at the end.
Dec 15, 2011 7:08 PM

Oct 2011
Wonder what they're gonna do for the last episode now...
Dec 15, 2011 7:21 PM

Feb 2009
glad to see Kodaka finally remembering Yozora from his past, but why was she mad after he poured that bucket on her back? I'd rather be soaked than on fire lol.

gamerguy50 said:
The preview confused me because Yoroza's hair was long again, and now that Kodakak knows who she is, I don't know what to expect. Plz don't end Boku wa D:

I'm pretty sure the preview was just showing flashbacks. The first part looked as though it was flashing back to the part when Kodoka first came to her class and she realized who he was. The other parts looked to be the times when they were alone together (i.e., when Kodaka woke up from his dream in the club room and after the beach event)
Dec 15, 2011 7:30 PM

Jun 2011
Btw the video images in the preview were just recycled from old eps it was not showing anything from next episode, so her hair will still be short next episode.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Dec 15, 2011 7:31 PM

Jul 2010
Finally! i was waiting for this moment.It was really nice...and everything happened during lesson :D
Love Yozora in shorter hair!, but she still looks better in longer ♥

Oreimo? lol.That was unexpected xD
Why is it going to end in next episode? *sob*
Dec 15, 2011 7:42 PM

Apr 2011
Yozora is adorable with short hair, but I still hope Kodaka falls in love with Sena :P

Guess we'll all find out next week ~~
Dec 15, 2011 8:17 PM
Nov 2011
Considering that the next episode will be the final episode.. I guess there won't be any serious romance in this series huh?
Well.. That's a bit disappointing :(
Dec 15, 2011 10:11 PM

Jan 2011
lemongrassmango said:
Yozora is adorable with short hair, but I still hope Kodaka falls in love with Sena :P

Guess we'll all find out next week ~~

Well Yozora is definitely super super cute with short hair. I mean super cute.

Last episode : (

I hope there is a second season as well since the adapted source continues past where this is going to end. But, we shall see depending on how they conclude this finale. Fingers crossed.
Dec 15, 2011 10:33 PM

Nov 2011
Ok they went to an epic point of trying to make like "there's still a possibility that Yozora isn't the childhood friend" with all that "Yozora did not returned to the club" and Kodaka calling the friend Sora instead of something like "Yozora, is that you?".

It would really be nice if they did some crazy twist next epi like "no, short-haired person is the childhood friend but just an Yozora look-alike and not the same person at all" since they haven't been blunt about that already (I like blunt ._.).

But yeah, ain't gonna happen.

At least that thing not being revealed already was pissing me off. And next episode I'll finally be able to see the consequences of it... Even though it will end already with that. ._.
Dec 15, 2011 10:49 PM

May 2010
Finally. :)
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Dec 15, 2011 10:51 PM

Aug 2009
Stopped caring after I saw her short hair. Screw you kodaka and your horrible memory. Bahhhh
Dec 15, 2011 11:25 PM

Jun 2011
It was alright I guess. It just doesn't have that 'oomph' that you'd expect from the second last episode of a series....

4/5

Finally kodaka realises who yozora is...

Hoping for a second season *fingers crossed* :D
Dec 15, 2011 11:46 PM
Aug 2010
Loved the episode a lot, but it's kinda depressing how long it took to get to this inevitable point where Kodaka finally realizes that Yozora is his childhood friend.

I'm going to miss this anime a lot, it was probably my favorite "non-serious anime" of the year.

Oh, BTW, Can everyone STFU about the ONE SECOND cameo of oreimo!!!

Holy shit, I knew people would go ape shit since that anime is so horribly overrated but fuck, having every idiot on page one showing the screen shot is damn annoying!
Dec 15, 2011 11:57 PM

Mar 2009
I knew it :P Why did Yozora not say a thing for so long? And why did it take so long for Kodaka to remember? :P

Yukimura is so cute lol. I hear he's actually a girl in the VN, I wonder what made them change it. :o

+Yukata :3
Dec 16, 2011 12:01 AM
Dec 2011
Jeez is this really going to be a Yozora ending............. Sena is BY far the better choice for how this anime is progressing... IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE. The interaction between Sena/Kodaka is 10x more interesting and 10x more appealing to the public.

EG) Swimming park, sleepover, saw her naked etc etc etc, blushing at multiple times. Sigh. It also seems the public likes Sena a lot more than Yozora as well.

I don't remember an ep where Kodaka/Yozora did anything together alone.............. if this turns out to be a Yozora ending I will be a sad panda.

Childhood friends honestly too overpowered.
Dec 16, 2011 12:08 AM

Jun 2009
I noticed OreImo!

just saying it!
Dec 16, 2011 12:24 AM
Aug 2010
Mobyz said:
Jeez is this really going to be a Yozora ending............. Sena is BY far the better choice for how this anime is progressing... IT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE. The interaction between Sena/Kodaka is 10x more interesting and 10x more appealing to the public.

This is a harem anime, the protagonist will NEVER actually choose a female partner. And although I really like Kodaka, I don't think this anime will end in any type of conclusive state.

Anyone that watches Harem anime knows that these 12 episode series are just cock teases to the viewers, a "Harem ending" is much more likely than any real conclusion.

Besides all of that, remember the Light Novel is still going, this anime will not have any real ending regardless of the situation.

IZUMI64 said:
I noticed OreImo!

just saying it!

Lol, I must have missed it, oh wait, you're the 654th person in this thread to mention oreimo.
Dec 16, 2011 12:29 AM

Sep 2010
Damn... Next week is the final episode..... *sadface*
Dec 16, 2011 12:45 AM

Dec 2010
Great episode, i really liked the end of it, and honestly i was kind of surprised at myself because while it wasn't a out of know where twist that she would cut her hair like that, i didn't see it coming. It makes me wonder how the last episode will go, i will go with harem ending because that is usually the norm but what ever the case this show has been great and i look forward to seeing how it ends.
Dec 16, 2011 12:53 AM

Jan 2009
I love this episode overall but i really hate the fact that Yozora has to be the "one" i really like that somehow Kodaka end up with Sena but i know im asking to much.
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Dec 16, 2011 1:00 AM
Dec 2011
Sery said:
I love this episode overall but i really hate the fact that Yozora has to be the "one" i really like that somehow Kodaka end up with Sena but i know im asking to much.

I would boycott all animes from this company if the anime doesn't end with 1. Harem ending. 2) Sena ending

The whole anime is developed around Sena/Kodaka... starting from ep 2 onwards, a good anime cannot just derail this romantic advancement and just say "OH HEY YOZORA IS THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND SO LET'S JUST GIVE HER THE VICTORY." ZZZ, this show would be dead to me if this happened.

The power of the childhood friend always wins though so I will not be surprised (Infinite Stratos). Houki over Charlotte when it was very clear that Charlotte was the fan favorite and had so many more memorable moments with Ichika.

Dec 16, 2011 1:13 AM

Dec 2011
well sorry to tell you this Mobyz but its probably going to have a Yozora ending.Logical or not.
i agree with you
Dec 16, 2011 1:19 AM
Dec 2011
g-rabe said:
well sorry to tell you this Mobyz but its probably going to have a Yozora ending.Logical or not.
i agree with you

Yeah I know it is very logical, childhood friendship always wins.. unless you're in shuffle! which was great :).

I can only hope for a harem ending, no Yozora ending.
Dec 16, 2011 1:20 AM

Mar 2009
Yozora annoys me. I wish that she would go away.
Normally I am a fan of the childhood friend.

Rika is where its at. She looked great this ep.
Dec 16, 2011 1:21 AM
Dec 2011
Rika is awesome :), my favorite char.

NO YOZORA ENDING
Dec 16, 2011 1:25 AM

Feb 2010
he finally remebered and we have the last ep next week...
Dec 16, 2011 1:33 AM

Dec 2008
datcameo.

I'm kind of not liking how volatile Yozora's character is; she's too all over the place to be believable despite having a solid character as is. It would have been more believable had she been angry at Kodaka for taking so damn long to remember her (although admittingly she didn't exactly make a big issue of it despite the subtle references) but that may just be me.

Kind of depressed it's ending overall though.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Dec 16, 2011 2:09 AM

Mar 2008
It is a pity that Yozora didn't wear yukata...

Sena sometimes still behaves like a child kidnapper...

Generally episode was good. Better than the beach episode. Especially the ending with fireworks. Although it is not fun to end. I was a little worried.

But it all worked out well. Kodaka finally remembered. It took him a little but better late than never.

Only one more ep to go. /me sad (T_T)
SaygramDec 16, 2011 2:14 AM

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2011

337 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2011

181 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2011

241 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2011

180 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2011

176 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 15, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.