MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ben-To Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ben-To »» Ben-To Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
View Poll Results: Ben-To Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

99 63.87%
4 out of 5: Liked it

27 17.42%
3 out of 5: It was OK

15 9.68%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 1.94%
1 out of 5: Hated it

11 7.10%
Voters: 155

12-15-11, 10:06 PM

WOW. That was a crazy half priced food fight.
Yarizui lost O_O

12-16-11, 2:01 AM

It seems like I've never encountered a pair of twins in anime I didn't hate, but these two might be the worst yet. Ugh. Can't stand them. Can't stand Ume, either, and I'm not a fan of the Witch. Really, I just like Sato, Oshiroi, and to a lesser extent, Shaga.

12-17-11, 8:28 AM

that's pretty cheap double teaming and using baskets.... they destroyed everyone. harsh.

I want to see pervert get some revenge.... perverted style

12-17-11, 7:17 PM

ByeByeMrMoon said:
I'm sorry, I still can't take this show seriously.

Good job.

Ice Witch got her ass kicked. Damn.

Iwasaki's score is great as always. With this episode, I'd say it was a return to form for Ben-To. More over-the-top fighting please.

12-17-11, 8:05 PM

Are you fucking shitting me? This is a Shounen fighting Anime. But 10 episodes in, and the Main Character has yet to do anything.

12-19-11, 12:59 PM

Finally back to fighting, Though the two vs 1 with baskets was so cheap :@, Hopefully the MC can take revenge for the Ice Witch, yeah i need to catch up with this show :L

12-20-11, 6:39 AM

Using baskets and teaming up... was just totally cheap. :I

But how I miss those bento brawls. @_@ ♥
[insert awesome signature here]

12-25-11, 3:54 AM

Those are freaking annoying as hell!!!!!

12-25-11, 11:43 PM

who had the bright idea to introduce magic (or whatever the bugger that dark thing is) in the last sixth of the show?

12-27-11, 12:41 PM

spiderexpert said:
who had the bright idea to introduce magic (or whatever the bugger that dark thing is) in the last sixth of the show?

I can't stop loling at that part.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

12-27-11, 5:59 PM

spiderexpert said:

well for one that isn't magic, in a way it's just special effects.

but seriously, so mush for pride and honour, anyone that bring arms to a brawl is a wimp in my boot, even it the arms are baskets. i may as well take a spiked bat into the fight. now thats out of my system, time to talk logic. but honestly if they just want a fight why don't the twins just pick a fight with a gang or something.

THAT BASKET WOULD BREAK! jumping off baskets? those thing can't even take a average kid standing on them, the store must invest a lot in their baskets. also, humans can't move that fast with or without baskets.

on a side note, i can't tell if their pervs, freaks, or just plain hentai.
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall

12-29-11, 8:57 PM

Kind of wish the main guy was stronger and didn't get wasted so much. Kickass main chars are always a plus.

12-31-11, 8:03 PM

When the whole fighting with baskets came into play this show lost its interest to me. I want to see more weapons being used not just baskets and chop-sticks. Wouldn't the twins be easy to fight if you broke the baskets? No more special powers then.

hellsascendant said:
but seriously, so mush for pride and honour, anyone that bring arms to a brawl is a wimp in my boot, even it the arms are baskets. i may as well take a spiked bat into the fight. now thats out of my system, time to talk logic. but honestly if they just want a fight why don't the twins just pick a fight with a gang or something.

Why complain about bring arms? Wouldn't having training in martial arts be considered a weapon? Military training is. Training in martial arts is no different then training with a sword or gun. Just a different style.

So why don't they just take out one of the twins before the fight begins so it has to be one on one? That or drug one of them so they pass out during the fight. I also fail to see why they didn't try to split the twins up after seeing they fight together. I bet they can't fight solo.

I would also have loved to see someone toss a can of sleeping gas in during a fight and walk off with all the food :D. That would be one of the best scenes in a fighting anime ever. But no one is ever smart enough to think of the easiest way to win a WAR.

5layer said:
Kind of wish the main guy was stronger and didn't get wasted so much. Kickass main chars are always a plus.

I actually kind of like the fact the main character in this action anime isn't really strong. Tho he does seem to beat those who he has no right being able to randomly.

Modified by korn7809, 12-31-11, 8:34 PM

Updated Weekly

01-09-12, 5:06 PM

Double teaming like a boss

those were some nice moves though

01-12-12, 7:47 PM

the twins were awesome. :3

01-15-12, 11:34 PM

Ice Witchu is gonna kick their ass next episode, that must be quite the blow to her pride.

01-19-12, 8:23 AM

I wonder is Sato will learn any hentai moves like distracting penis or something like that.

I also wonder if Ume is going to be revealed as a hard-core fighter with her power bitch-slap technique!

02-26-12, 2:30 PM

Love the change in the OP to accommodate the twins.

Ben-to battles are always amazing to watch and this was no exception. Certainly an exciting episode compared to the last few eps.

The twins had such a dirty fighting style, double-team and using mini black holes. It was awful to see the Ice Witch lie beaten on the ground like that, they need some serious punishment.

06-27-12, 2:52 PM

some good fight, but i didnt like that shadow black thing with the baskets

08-05-12, 1:56 AM

Ice Witch defeated? That's a big no-no in my book. The episode was intense though, the fight was definitely more exciting than the battle with Monarch 4/5.

Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices