Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2011 11:21 AM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Glad that they've found help in a minute of need. Wonder how the story will end.
Goh'Dan
Feb 15, 2016 7:24 PM
Apr 2013
Okay so... Why did they need to go back in the past again? To ensure everything happen again? Because if they didn't, the Sibillae wouldn't exist anymore...? But haven't Limone and Dominura go back in the past already??
May 28, 2016 6:55 PM

Feb 2014
Still not Shipping Aaeru x Neviril, but oh well :/

Ugh why were they so adamant about forcing Aaeru and Neviril to go to the spring? That kind of decision can't be rushed! I wonder what the Simulacran Theocracy is gonna be like once everyone is out of power...

Next episode is the last, and it takes place in years after. Pretty interesting, can't wait to see what happens!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2016 9:00 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I still think that Peace Treaty was a mistake, I mean just look how the Highlanders behave, only their priestness seem to have any kind of virtuosity in them, I would never trust my people to such a kind of nation.
Also they suddently getting Simouns was a real stupid plot device, and what they do when they have it?! They use it to restrain their adversaries, that themselves attacked first to get an hand on the Simouns for their people's survival!
Once they have the Simoun isnt about making themselves able to survive any longer, but fight those, that they had attacked first! I cant see any positive quality in the Highlanders!!

Moving from that, this picture really got to me:

T_T

More topics from this board

Poll: » Simoun Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kotori - Apr 6, 2008

75 by teaknight »»
Mar 1, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 10 Discussion

gohdan - Sep 22, 2011

10 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 8 Discussion

gohdan - Sep 8, 2011

13 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Aug 7, 2012

8 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Simoun Episode 2 Discussion

Ksanclaire122 - Aug 8, 2013

5 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 4, 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.