Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 5, 2008 2:22 PM

Sep 2007
First of all, to make things clear, I don't have an idea if there's already a topic about this, but I have a terrible head-ache right now and staring at 48 pages would only worsen it. So I have given up on that, sorry.

Then now I shall tell my idea.

When I'm talking with other users, a lot of them ask me ''What is your favorite genre?'', and each time I have to write it... again and again.
So now I thought, maybe if people could choose 4 or 5 favorite genres, it would be less irritating. And not only for me, but also for the others. It can get really annoying. (but that's just me)

That was it, my idea. ^^
I'm going to lie down for a bit, hope the head-ache will get away soon.
And once again, I apology if there's already a topic about this.
Aug 5, 2008 4:45 PM

Feb 2008
pretty sure this has been suggested/rejected, but don't have time to hunt for thread atm.

if it hasn't been then it should be rejected, the "About Me" section can easily contain a list of your favorite genre, and when they come back the tags can act as a fairly good indicator as well.
Aug 5, 2008 5:50 PM

Sep 2007
jacobpaige said:
pretty sure this has been suggested/rejected, but don't have time to hunt for thread atm.

if it hasn't been then it should be rejected, the "About Me" section can easily contain a list of your favorite genre, and when they come back the tags can act as a fairly good indicator as well.

Ah, I see. ^^
Well, it just was an idea. But you're totally right. I forgot about the tags, since they are gone atm, and of course I can also put it in my profile. Stupid me, heh. :P

Sorry for wasting your time. ^^
Aug 5, 2008 10:42 PM

Feb 2008
not wasting time, always worthwhile to make a suggestion if you think it will help the site.
Feb 3, 3:29 AM

Dec 2022
bump

More topics from this board

» @ sign spam/attack

kuroneko99 - Apr 16

4 by traed »»
Yesterday, 9:50 AM

» Add the option to change profile favorites pictures

k1rb - Oct 21, 2022

20 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 9:05 AM

» An "Anime Franchise" page

_cjessop19_ - Yesterday

1 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 9:04 AM

» Combining every season of an Anime?

Dennisss - Apr 1, 2021

17 by _cjessop19_ »»
Yesterday, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

S_h_a_r_k_93 - Nov 12, 2022

25 by anonymate »»
Apr 24, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.