Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 17, 2011 2:17 PM

May 2011
Keima simply reacted the way he would normally. Have you forgotten how much he detested reality and real women? This Keima hunting for the goddesses is, dare I say it, a different Keima altogether.
Nov 18, 2011 12:14 AM

Sep 2009
This is crazy...but I love it. The anticipation is brutal.
Nov 18, 2011 1:21 AM

Sep 2010
dang first girl that like him and he turn her down like that harsh
Nov 21, 2011 9:03 PM

Jun 2010
Slow progress :D
Nov 26, 2011 11:38 AM

Jul 2011
saxophone15 said:
This is crazy...but I love it. The anticipation is brutal.
Dec 25, 2011 12:47 PM

Apr 2010
Nidhoeggr said:
The hesitation of Keima was...interesting. There is more to it than just a harsh denial, Keima actually has a strange mixture of superiority complex (Capturing God, come on...) and inferiority complex ("why do you like someone like me", Otomega). He surely has a plan, but...he is stratled. Maybe for the first time in this series, there might be an internal conflict in keima that goes deeper than mere "capturing professionalism".

Anyway, great chapter. This arc has been amazing so far.

mystik said:
"you don't need a reason to like someone", a statement that he truly couldn't deal with.

I know. Wakaki captured expressions really well in this segment.
One of the most emotional and moving parts was basically everything after "you don't need a reason to like someone."
That simple statement went really deep with Keima. You could literally feel his ...embarrassment, his wonder at being cared for so deeply, without him having to do anything. He was loved for himself, for who he was, and that really hit a soft spot with him.
Congrats, Chihiro, you officially made an impression on god!

A thought that occured to me while reading the comments: a gap re-opening in Chihiro's heart. That would SUCK, because it would mean Keima having to flush it out, meaning Chihiro'd forget.
And I have to say, after these last few chapters, I'm really starting to love KeimaxChihiro
Dec 29, 2011 9:49 AM
Aug 2010
BOOM!!!

Keima is too awesome to put into words.

FUCK THAT BITCH!

The majority of the manga all she does is mock and bully Keima for the way he goes about things, even though he never does anything to bother her.

I'm GLAD he tore her heart apart (Even though it's part of his plan), trust me doing something this badass is every man's fantasy.
May 17, 2012 1:49 AM

May 2012
*facepalms* Seriously, the ending was ..............

This is literally pissing me off . Poor girl =(
So as you're laughing at this fool tonight , let me rid myself of any line that I might use to trip you up .
May 26, 2013 3:45 PM

Aug 2009
dem feels. I know that feel Chihiro.

Keima had no choice, true that he doesn't like "real" girls but the main thing is that he has to do it to continue with the Goddess plan.

Brace yourselves, shitstorm is coming.
Sep 19, 2013 5:28 PM

Apr 2012
This was very hard to read .__.
Aug 6, 2014 2:51 AM

Oct 2012
Uh-oh
The storm is coming!!
"Signature removed"
May 30, 2021 3:45 AM

May 2010
I feel bad for Chihiro, but I know that Keima did what he thought was the best thing at that moment ;_; No surprises there, he's way too busy for a normal relationship anyway, Chihiro should stay out and live her school life. If he acted more gentle with her, she'd probably still be in love with him, unable to move on.
Mar 18, 2022 4:50 AM
Jul 2018
5/5 Really great chapter I knew that this will happen eventually but still the words keima said to chihiro was too cruel this chapter was sad
Oct 6, 2022 11:41 AM

Aug 2020
Kitsu-nee said:
I feel bad for Chihiro, but I know that Keima did what he thought was the best thing at that moment ;_; No surprises there, he's way too busy for a normal relationship anyway, Chihiro should stay out and live her school life. If he acted more gentle with her, she'd probably still be in love with him, unable to move on.

Yeah, his harsh reaction makes perfect sense with the current situation in mind. He tried to make Chihiro back off before, during the "sick event" but that wasn't enough. So he knew he needed to give a stronger reaction to avoid her interfering with the upcoming conquest of Ayumi. But it still tugs the reader's hartstrings, Chihiro finally showing her true feelings, and getting rejected this way...
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.