Forum Settings
Forums

Japanese Government To Sell Film Rights of Anime to Hollywood

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 4, 2011 11:13 PM

May 2009
DarkxLight95 said:
But hey! On the bright side, at least the Anime industry can make Money and that way, they can make new Anime's.

That's the only upside I can see to this, that the money they will make by throwing a few series to the wolves might be used to produce stuff we actually give a shit about.

What I dread though is discussing a series with friends in public and having some tool walking by say "ya dat wuz a kool movie bro but da cartoon iz gay lol". I'd have an aneurism on the spot due to colossal amounts of nerdrage the likes of which the world has never seen.
Nov 4, 2011 11:19 PM

Jul 2011
Confucius said:
Just the words "Hollywood" and "Anime" in the same sentence foretell misfortunes to come...

Thanks... this topic just gave me the image of a live-action Luffy...
Nov 4, 2011 11:20 PM

Sep 2009
DraconisMarch said:
AdamHeroKid said:
XxshizxX said:
Let's all expect for the worst then good results will happen.
More negative thoughts the better the result.
That's how it works :D

That's a very stupid way to look at things, and very typical of MAL users.

Dude, you are soooo mad. The fuck's your problem? Did you...

...don't tell me you LIKED DBE.

You are like the WORST insult troll ever.
TRY HARDER DUDE. YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU REALLY TRY
JUST SPREAD YOUR WINGS
YALL CAN LEARN TO FLY!

@Salinga:
There really isn't much else he can use, let the poor guy be....
Nov 4, 2011 11:52 PM

Apr 2011
Salinga said:
DraconisMarch said:
AdamHeroKid said:
XxshizxX said:

Could you at least list another live-action anime adaptation besides Dragonball? The Last Airbender doesn't count.

I haven't gotten to see it myself yet to judge it but I heard the Death Note live action was done OK, at least with what they were working with. But this guy is just mad.
Nov 5, 2011 12:16 AM

Apr 2010
I'm not sure how to react to this after sitting through Dragon Ball Evolution...
Nov 5, 2011 1:16 AM

Aug 2011
giraffesyo said:

I haven't gotten to see it myself yet to judge it but I heard the Death Note live action was done OK, at least with what they were working with. But this guy is just mad.

Compared to Dragon Ball Evolution the Death Note films are cinematic masterpieces that should be cherished for the rest of eternity, compared to anything else they are fairly average.
Nov 5, 2011 2:02 AM

Aug 2011
Sabinlerose said:
DraconisMarch said:
AdamHeroKid said:
XxshizxX said:

JUST SPREAD YOUR WINGS
YALL CAN LEARN TO FLY!

@Salinga:
Sabinlerose said:
DraconisMarch said:
AdamHeroKid said:
XxshizxX said:

JUST SPREAD YOUR WINGS
YALL CAN LEARN TO FLY!

@Salinga:

I'd rather be a troll than an angry kid with a keyboard.

And I was just trying to think of possible excuses he may have for being so mad about everyone who thinks this is a bad idea. He just rages at almost everyone who says such.
Nov 5, 2011 3:26 AM

Sep 2011
Could be very good or very bad. Just have to wait and see, but more expose to the anime industry is always a good thing. More money more anime series and 2nd seasons.
Nov 5, 2011 3:29 AM

Mar 2009
I don't like the sound of that at all.
Nov 5, 2011 5:30 AM

May 2011
LeFake said:
Live action Yosuga no Sora

LOL, twincest on the big screen.

MadDogV2 said:
mitch3315 said:
Seijurou said:
Live-action Kodomo no Jikan.

I would totally watch it.

Roman Polanski should direct it.
LMAO, the old guy who had sex with a 13-year-old girl. Too bad he is in prison now (I think). Rin (Dakota Fanning?) would yank him by the chain.
"Giving one's name to someone about to die is meaningless." - Hiko Seijuurou
"There are no miracles in this world; there are only accidents, inevitabilities, and what you are going to do. That is it." - Himura Yuu
"A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. No pretty words you say will change that." - Hiko Seijuurou
Nov 5, 2011 5:43 AM

May 2011
This summer . . .

Zac Efron . . .

Justin Bieber . . .

Miley Cyrus . . .

And Selena Gomez . . .

In . . .

HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD

. . . The musical.

*Singing* "Zombies, dance, dance, dance! Togeeetheeerr~"
SeijurouNov 5, 2011 6:25 AM
"Giving one's name to someone about to die is meaningless." - Hiko Seijuurou
"There are no miracles in this world; there are only accidents, inevitabilities, and what you are going to do. That is it." - Himura Yuu
"A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. No pretty words you say will change that." - Hiko Seijuurou
Nov 5, 2011 6:43 AM

Sep 2011
Seijurou said:
This summer . . .

Zac Efron . . .

Justin Bieber . . .

Miley Cyrus . . .

And Selena Gomez . . .

In . . .

HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD

. . . The musical.

"there's a zombie on your lawn" is better. LOL
i can imagine justin bieber singing his heart out with that song while whacking some zombies. it's very disturbing. @_@
Nov 5, 2011 10:38 AM

Sep 2009
Seijurou said:
This summer . . .

Zac Efron . . .
Justin Bieber . . .
Miley Cyrus . .
And Selena Gomez . . .

In . . .

HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD

. . . The musical.

Look inside yourself.
You know it to be true.
This would be the best movie ever.
EVER.
Nov 5, 2011 10:49 AM

Apr 2010
Seijurou said:
This summer . . .

Zac Efron . . .

Justin Bieber . . .

Miley Cyrus . . .

And Selena Gomez . . .

In . . .

HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD

. . . The musical.

That would probably end up as the best comedy I've ever seen.

@giraffesyo: There's a series of live-action Death Note movies produced in Japan, but the one produced by America is still in the works.
SalingaNov 5, 2011 10:54 AM
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Nov 5, 2011 11:01 AM
Jun 2011
MadDogV2:What I dread though is discussing a series with friends in public and having some tool walking by say "ya dat wuz a kool movie bro but da cartoon iz gay lol". I'd have an aneurism on the spot due to colossal amounts of nerdrage the likes of which the world has never seen.

Ah man. That's very true, I agree with you. Two things I fear the most is this.

1. The Anime shows might become overshadowed due to the movie, just knowing how stupid western youths are nowadays watching the overrated crap we see today.
2. They will make so much changes and so much failure. Imagine Kanon or Clannad. From a beautiful sad and happy romance Anime to a stupid casual fail quick romance. Now when the idiots see the Anime versions of the movie WHICH THEY WERE FIRST! There going to say *Lol stupid cartoons* I really hope the Anime series avoid being overshadowed by the fail movie version. If Movies are sucking nowadays, imagine these!
Ouji_KuraiNov 5, 2011 11:06 AM
Nov 5, 2011 11:29 AM

Apr 2010
DarkxLight95 said:

1. The Anime shows might become overshadowed due to the movie, just knowing how stupid western youths are nowadays watching the overrated crap we see today.
2. They will make so much changes and so much failure. Imagine Kanon or Clannad. From a beautiful sad and happy romance Anime to a stupid casual fail quick romance. Now when the idiots see the Anime versions of the movie WHICH THEY WERE FIRST! There going to say *Lol stupid cartoons* I really hope the Anime series avoid being overshadowed by the fail movie version. If Movies are sucking nowadays, imagine these!

Yes, it's a given that if an audience watches the movie first before knowing the source material's existence that they will associate the series with the movie. However, if they watch the original series afterwards and loves it, then that's always a plus. The Last Airbender worked a similar way, and very few people actually think Avatar is a crappy series just because they watched the live-action movie.
But "stupid western youths"? Way to make a blanket statement.

A live-action Kanon or Clannad would probably not be green-lit in the first place, anyway. It's rather obscure and appeals to a very small audience.
The only people that would say "lol stupid cartoons" tend to be older folks that assume any sort of animation, including Pixar movies, is only for kids.

And not all movies are bad these days. In any medium, whether it's books, animation, or live-action, there's always going to be 95% crap and the other 5% actually being good.
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Nov 5, 2011 12:01 PM

Aug 2010
I don't like the sound of this at all... I'm not trying to say everything foreign that gets "Americanized" is bad but there are just certain things that don't translate well, it's why anime isn't a huge thing in the states like in Japan. I mean if it's done well (no live action) and it makes anime more mainstream in America then I'm cool with it but I doubt this will be good :\
Nov 5, 2011 12:22 PM
Jun 2011
Salinga said:
DarkxLight95 said:

Yes, it's a given that if an audience watches the movie first before knowing the source material's existence that they will associate the series with the movie. However, if they watch the original series afterwards and loves it, then that's always a plus. The Last Airbender worked a similar way, and very few people actually think Avatar is a crappy series just because they watched the live-action movie.
But "stupid western youths"? Way to make a blanket statement.

A live-action Kanon or Clannad would probably not be green-lit in the first place, anyway. It's rather obscure and appeals to a very small audience.
The only people that would say "lol stupid cartoons" tend to be older folks that assume any sort of animation, including Pixar movies, is only for kids.

And not all movies are bad these days. In any medium, whether it's books, animation, or live-action, there's always going to be 95% crap and the other 5% actually being good.

It's true what you say. Maybe my blanket statement (Stupid Western Youths) was maybe unnecessary. What I mean't is, majority is going to say *the movie is cool but the cartoons is fail* I understand what you mean by if *if they watch the original series afterwards and loves it, then that's always a plus.* That can work out. But rarely a chance. I watched the Death note film and I watched the Anime first but the Movie was great in my opinion. As for a Kanon or Clannad movie. I'm not dying to see how the movie turns out. I'm just curios about it. But I also doubt they would make one. Not such a big audience. Mainly, every movie is crap. A few rare movies that are actually good! Like the Dark Knight and heck, I can even say of Disney movies were awesome too.that's all I know. But overall, I hope they do not make the same mistake they did with DragonBall Evolution. I hope to see if they make a film based on the Anime/Manga expecting it to be the same adaption. A tiny changes are okay like the Death note Japanese film, but not the entire Film itself like they did with DragonBall Evolution.
Ouji_KuraiNov 5, 2011 12:33 PM
Nov 5, 2011 12:28 PM

Aug 2011
I have to say that... Anime will not work great within the America's because about 99% (maybe over-exaggerating but) are very ignorant. I also think that nowadays, it's somewhat a "taboo" to watch anime in U.S.

Also to mention.. When looking at live-action films made from Hollywood, have you ever noticed that just about all the main characters are usually Caucasian?
Nov 5, 2011 1:03 PM

Mar 2011
Confucius said:
Just the words "Hollywood" and "Anime" in the same sentence foretell misfortunes to come...

This.
Nov 5, 2011 1:54 PM
Dec 2009
Jkunjp said:
I have to say that... Anime will not work great within the America's because about 99% (maybe over-exaggerating but) are very ignorant. I also think that nowadays, it's somewhat a "taboo" to watch anime in U.S.

Also to mention.. When looking at live-action films made from Hollywood, have you ever noticed that just about all the main characters are usually Caucasian?

What do you mean by caucasian?

Nov 5, 2011 2:07 PM

Nov 2007
lolthisthread.

DBE wasn't bad because "it's Hollywood" It was bad because making a live action movie with real people based off of something as goofy as Dragonball is basically doomed to fail. It's the same reason I doubt a movie based on any typical action shounen series would work (a One Piece live action would make me cry)

Stuff like Baccano, Naoki Urasawa series etc could be absolutely brilliant in live action. Some romances could work really well too, if the right people helm them. I only hope the Japanese government's involvement means that they'll try their best to get some real talent behind these movies (Tarantino doing Baccano would be the best thing that ever happened to me) It took Hollywood a long time to get comic book movies right, I only hope that they succeed with anime movies faster than that.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Nov 5, 2011 2:48 PM

Sep 2009
Amaya-no-Hime said:
lolthisthread.

DBE wasn't bad because "it's Hollywood" It was bad because making a live action movie with real people based off of something as goofy as Dragonball is basically doomed to fail. It's the same reason I doubt a movie based on any typical action shounen series would work (a One Piece live action would make me cry)

Stuff like Baccano, Naoki Urasawa series etc could be absolutely brilliant in live action. Some romances could work really well too, if the right people helm them. I only hope the Japanese government's involvement means that they'll try their best to get some real talent behind these movies (Tarantino doing Baccano would be the best thing that ever happened to me) It took Hollywood a long time to get comic book movies right, I only hope that they succeed with anime movies faster than that.

Crying Freeman movie was amazing.
I can not stress this one enough.
Nov 5, 2011 3:15 PM

Dec 2009
a7rivera said:
sorry i'm having trouble understanding this. what exactly will this do?

I also don't get this...
Nov 5, 2011 4:46 PM

Jan 2011
waalex11 said:
a7rivera said:
sorry i'm having trouble understanding this. what exactly will this do?

I also don't get this...

Basically Japan is gonna let America make live action movies of anime and most people in this thread are crying "OH NOES MAI PRECiOuS ANIMU WILL B RUINED!!".
[center]
Nov 5, 2011 4:48 PM

Jan 2011
Calls 99
Jkunjp said:

Clearly shows ignorance by calling 99% of a whole country ignorant.
[center]
Nov 5, 2011 5:08 PM

May 2009
This thread is so much fail. I didn't know how short-sighted the majority of anime fans are, living in their own little world where everything made by Japan is gold, judging all other forms of media. What's wrong with the Avatar cartoon, or the Batman animated series or Spongebob? The western anime community are the new hipsters. Maybe I'm approaching this the wrong was and don't understand the big deal. Even if the Hollywood-anime movie would come out, people still have the choice if they want to watch something or not. If the Ghost in the Shell adaptation directed by Spielberg is terrible, I don't watch it and move on with my life. Why are people overacting? It's not like a bad move is going to change my life.

Does Black Swan count as an adaptation of Perfect Blue? Black Swan was a good movie. Another thing I don't get is the fuss about something being "westernised". Is it really that bad if "bento" is translated as "lunch box"? Or Shinki Ikari from Tokyo-3 is now Zack Gray form New New York? Would it change anything in the story of The Garden of Sinners if it was set in Europe? Is Black Swan really that much worse because the protagonist is a ballerina and not an actor?

Btw, the real-life Death Note adaptation was rock bottom, I literally had to stop watching it because I was getting mad. And get over Dragonball Evolution, using it was an argument is so wrong, by logic people would starve if the first thing they ate was bad.
Nov 5, 2011 5:31 PM
Nov 2008
This thread is brimming with retarded posts, still. DBE was the result of bad direction and a poor production studio, not 'Hollywood' as a collective. It's not like the studio that worked on DBE will work on every anime film adaptation ever. Besides, it's laughable if DBE is the only example of a bad anime film adaptation you can think of.
Nov 5, 2011 5:34 PM

Apr 2010
Crochax said:
This thread is so much fail. I didn't know how short-sighted the majority of anime fans are, living in their own little world where everything made by Japan is gold, judging all other forms of media. What's wrong with the Avatar cartoon, or the Batman animated series or Spongebob? The western anime community are the new hipsters. Maybe I'm approaching this the wrong was and don't understand the big deal. Even if the Hollywood-anime movie would come out, people still have the choice if they want to watch something or not. If the Ghost in the Shell adaptation directed by Spielberg is terrible, I don't watch it and move on with my life. Why are people overacting? It's not like a bad move is going to change my life.

Does Black Swan count as an adaptation of Perfect Blue? Black Swan was a good movie. Another thing I don't get is the fuss about something being "westernised". Is it really that bad if "bento" is translated as "lunch box"? Or Shinki Ikari from Tokyo-3 is now Zack Gray form New New York? Would it change anything in the story of The Garden of Sinners if it was set in Europe? Is Black Swan really that much worse because the protagonist is a ballerina and not an actor?

Btw, the real-life Death Note adaptation was rock bottom, I literally had to stop watching it because I was getting mad. And get over Dragonball Evolution, using it was an argument is so wrong, by logic people would starve if the first thing they ate was bad.

Avatar: TLA is fantastic, as is any of Craig McCracken's creations. I could name at least a dozen animated series that I love.

You're pretty much spot-on for everything else. Fans of any novel/series flip their shit at any small change and fear the worst of an adaptation.
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Nov 5, 2011 5:48 PM

Mar 2009
omg this is... good? well i can .. i don't know but i wish to see in films many animes, of course to the most loyal fans and depending of the anime would be troublesome (me meee) but i think sometimes we desire the quality of many movie we saw before into anime, like the mechas* from transformers in gundam? don't know..i DIE to watch a winged mecha +__+ my my.. even if that wouldn't be exactly the same, (we know we care for everything, they and plot) the good side is that japan itself is doing this. Many manga plots can break any of those little movies stories xD I just say.. shhhhhh*t please do something good!!!

by other side seems like hollywood drained all the comic stories and them we are going to see "american manga" x__x please noooo and well... this is not a chinese director trying to do "something" xD in japan hands somehow I can have i little more of hope ._./*
Nov 5, 2011 5:54 PM

Sep 2009
Cautiously interested.

Very very, cautiously interested...

Not expecting much though.
Nov 5, 2011 5:55 PM

Mar 2011
HawthorneKitty said:
Live Action School Days?

YES.
Nov 5, 2011 7:28 PM

Jul 2011
Also, if you really think someone could have made a succesfull Dragonball movie, that's just silly. Let's be honest, the dragonball series is too fantastical to find any success as a live action film, you could have the best directors/writers/actors out there and the film would fail, because THE SOURCE material simply doesn't work.

Death Note, however, will probably make for a great film adaptation, but we'll just have to wait and see....
Nov 5, 2011 8:25 PM
Feb 2011
This wouldn't be too bad of an idea if they waited ten years or so. The problem is that the current generation of adults has this stupid belief of animation=kiddy show. Unless its like, Family Guy or something like that. They are just so stuck on that idea that it would be hard to sell. However, I think if they waited for the current generation of teens to become older, they'd have a more open audience to aim at. At my school at least, there is a strong anime influence and we are all open to watching animation, Disney or Anime.

I also think that this idea could only work with specific anime. Death Note has great potential, but I could see them ruining something like Ouran or Fruits Basket, its just not set up for the adaptation. Something with action is probably best, those are much more eye catching than romantic comedies. A really investing plot with some violence is pretty much the only way I can see it working out. I'd love to see a Sailor Moon film, but I'd probably find a way to hate it.
Nov 5, 2011 8:31 PM

Sep 2009
Salinga said:
Crochax said:

Avatar: TLA is fantastic, as is any of Craig McCracken's creations. I could name at least a dozen animated series that I love.

You're pretty much spot-on for everything else. Fans of any novel/series flip their shit at any small change and fear the worst of an adaptation.

Where did he say Avatar was bad?
I think he was using them as examples of positive western series.

Though I disagree about the Ghost in the Shell thing.
I will watch that even if its the worst thing ever.
Nov 5, 2011 8:45 PM

Apr 2010
Sabinlerose said:

Where did he say Avatar was bad?
I think he was using them as examples of positive western series.

Though I disagree about the Ghost in the Shell thing.
I will watch that even if its the worst thing ever.

He never said it was bad and I didn't interpret it as such. I think I just wanted to comment about liking american animation as well.
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Nov 5, 2011 9:08 PM
Jan 2010
God help us all.

Dragonball Evolution 2... 3... 4... coming out straight to DVD

Also, Spielberg no for GITS.... James Cameron would better fit that roll.
TwistdKarmaNov 5, 2011 9:13 PM
Nov 5, 2011 9:47 PM

May 2009
@Crochax
While I have no doubt there are indeed several people with their heads up their asses wherein a shrine to GRORIOUS NIPPON lies, I'm not one of them. I acknowledge your post wasn't necessarily directed at me, but I felt like explaining myself if only for my own peace of mind. I'm simply a purist. I'd like American things to stay American and foreign things to stay foreign is that so much to ask? If people can't appreciate something within the context of its own culture and instead need it to be tarted up to suit their sensibilities, they're the ones with a problem, not me.
I don't hate western things, what I hate is the perversion of one thing into something its not and then having the audacity to give it the same name. If they want to borrow the premise and central themes that's fine, but don't put a hamburger in front of me and then try to convince me its sushi.
In making The Magnificent Seven they at least changed the name, and really, that's the smarter and more respectful thing to do. Either leave the work's cultural identity totally untouched, or do a complete reinterpretation that clearly distinguishes itself from the original work and is obviously more of a tribute than an actual adaptation. Don't land somewhere in the middle because then it just seems like a shallow imitation or "replacement" born of greed and made under a cynical assumption that Americans are incapable of relating to any culture other than their own. I'll put it this way: don't simply take an anime, give it an American flag to hold in one hand and a bible in the other, beat it with a stick if it resists, and then call it a day because really that's just plain disrespectful to the original work and the Japanese in general.

tl;dr I don't oppose anime movies because I'm a weeaboo who hates the west, its because I'm a cynical douche.
Nov 5, 2011 11:11 PM

Dec 2009
I understand and agree with MadDogV2
Nov 5, 2011 11:16 PM

Aug 2011
I want a Micheal Bay directed Gundam, we already know a live action adaption of anime will be bad, but at least Bay would make the Gundams look good.
Nov 5, 2011 11:25 PM

Jul 2010
we're getting more dragon BALLS evolution and GAYking then?

aww man, don't know what to say...
Nov 6, 2011 2:19 AM

May 2010
just don't let uwe boll gets his hands on ANY OF THEM!
Fiction Responsibly
Nov 6, 2011 3:27 AM

Mar 2009
Hollywood and Anime. Yeah It will be most probably disaster:
English dubbing.
Nothing that is thought immoral will pass. (No chanse for incest, gore, or even sex-related jokes).
Putting whole series into movie or making spin-offs not related to main story.

It wil be like movie adaptation of GANTZ.
Nov 6, 2011 5:38 AM
Jun 2008
japan wanna conquer the America in the wrong way lol
Nov 6, 2011 6:05 AM

Feb 2007
Might not be as bad as most people here fear, since there's a Japanese company working together with Hollywood instead of just Americans butchering things on their own.
Nov 6, 2011 10:12 AM

Dec 2008
Amaya-no-Hime said:
lolthisthread.

great comment :)
Nov 6, 2011 8:26 PM

Jul 2011
radsauce said:
Amaya-no-Hime said:
(Tarantino doing Baccano would be the best thing that ever happened to me)

Narita, Ryohgo would have to hand over Baccano to Tarantino because Baccano's ending was tasteless with next to zero impact.

TwistdKarma said:
Also, Spielberg no for GITS.... James Cameron would better fit that roll.

I dont know about Spielberg but James Cameron has his hands full with Avatar 2 (2014), Avatar 3 (2015), and "Battle Angel (2016)" - Battle Angel Alita manga. If it succeds he would make the next two movie addaptions, perfectly dividing the 9 volumes.

Is it me or is it just ridiculous that Cameron is planning all these movies out so far ahead of time, 2013 is one thing, but 2016, come the fuck on man.
Nov 6, 2011 11:59 PM
Nov 2009
More exposure to overseas audience...hm.

But I can't see Hollywood doing a good job. Somehow...
Nov 7, 2011 12:01 AM

Sep 2011
MorningGlory said:
japan wanna conquer the America in the wrong way lol

are you saying that selling goods to other countries is a way to conquer them? i don't think so. i don't think that's the reason of japan for selling film rights either. and that's absolutely not the purpose of making deals as well. it's just business, exporting goods from one country to another. if you're saying that's a way to conquer other countries then america had already conquered the whole world.
Den-kunNov 7, 2011 12:28 AM
Nov 7, 2011 1:24 AM

Sep 2009
Tenrag said:

Nothing that is thought immoral will pass. (No chanse for incest, gore, or even sex-related jokes).

You er...have watched a movie in the last thirty years, right?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
7 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 12 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
7 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
10 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.