Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2011 8:51 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
At first I was like aw, but then I was like that's messed up..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 14, 2011 7:01 PM

Nov 2007
Maybe that's because its only one-shot..

the ending was abrupt.. but at the beginning, I already figured out that he was another guy.. though i was confused half way..

So in the end the story went with that, "Liu made them meet that way". ;D

Still, I liked it! :D I wished the mangaka continued it even with 2 to 3 chapters more~
Dec 29, 2011 6:03 PM
Oct 2010
It has 150% more "What the hell?" ending!
Jan 30, 2012 1:17 PM

Jun 2008
I kinda liked it.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
May 18, 2012 7:26 PM

Feb 2009
Rasco said:

At first I was like aw, but then I was like that's messed up.

audhsudiaysgduasgyugfugyudsgfyugfds
Yes, but then I was like "aw, it's a cute messed up"
Nov 11, 2012 2:28 PM
Dec 2010
I tought it would be more tragic but in anyway it can't be (from my side) named as bad or like everything.
It was truly good one-shot, mature, natural (I love the fact that it wasn't near comedic), san and beautiful. I almost cried at some moments.
May 9, 2015 11:33 AM

Jan 2013
Hmm this manga could have been better, I don't know how but it had so much potential, which was kind of wasted with the out-of-place ending, that the author decided to slap in the story. I'm giving this a 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.