Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 30, 2011 4:16 AM
Sep 2011
^Oh you. Can you please not mention Shirou in this thread please?
Oct 30, 2011 4:26 AM
Dec 2007
avengerx105 said:
Can't we help it? Seeing Gate of Babylon in all it's glory reminds us of the lost opportunity that was UBW vs Gate of Babylon epicness.

Oct 30, 2011 4:30 AM

May 2010
That was incredible all the servant is totally a bad ass !!
Oct 30, 2011 4:32 AM

Dec 2010
coolxal said:

Berserker is badass.

Yeah, even after Berserker matrix dodged and showed that Gate of Babylon spam wouldn't beat him, Gil was still trying hard to kill him with it. Lol I thought it was kind of funny.
Oct 30, 2011 4:42 AM
Dec 2007
Lauriet said:

Yeah, even after Berserker matrix dodged and showed that Gate of Babylon spam wouldn't beat him, Gil was still trying hard to kill him with it. Lol I thought it was kind of funny.
That's just Gil's vanity at it's best. If Kings aren't even worthy of him using his top strength why should he put out all stops for a mere nameless mad knigth. If Saber's weakness is overconfidence, Gil's is vanity.

Then again all Servants have flaws of character or the like.

And speaking of flawed characters, I do worry for people who seriously didn't piece 2 and two together and realized Caster's identity the moment he called himself "Bluebeard" (which isn't his name, he merely used the name of the story character based on the real him). Once you know who he is it doesn't take a genius what "holy virgin" who was killed unjustly he can only be referring to. Heck, I'll make it easy for you, this is the Bluebeard he named himself after.
Leon-GunOct 30, 2011 4:49 AM

Oct 30, 2011 4:50 AM

Dec 2010
Leon-Gun said:
That's just Gil's vanity at it's best. If Kings aren't even worthy of him using his top strength why should he put out all stops for a mere nameless mad knigth. If Saber's weakness is overconfidence, Gil's is vanity.

Then again all Servants have flaws of character or the like.

Yeah, I know. Gil's weakness has always been his supreme and absolute dickheaded arrogance. Arguably the entire plot weakness to his otherwise iGod-like status.
Oct 30, 2011 5:08 AM

Jul 2007
avengerx105 said:

why should we not mention one of the most GAR and awesome lead characters to ever appear in VN genre? :P
Oct 30, 2011 5:19 AM

Jan 2009
I would like to thank snowgreen, Akiyama and Leon-Gun for giving us good info based on actual references (not just random memory like me lol)

To be fair with DEEN, for the year it was released the animation wasn't to horrible, and Fate wasn't really nearly as popular so I'm sure it had much less funding. That said, they can't use same excuses for the movie. Although I enjoyed the Saber+Archer vs Berseker, they still couldn't grasp UBW and GoB epicness. Apparently Ufotable can.

Thank you DEEN for making the animation that introduced me to nasuniverse and made me seek out my first V/N. You had your role and your place in our past. But going forward, we choose ufotable as the future.

PS: if ufotable make a donation fund to help remake FSN/UBW movie, I'm pitching in
Faker_Oct 30, 2011 5:42 AM
Oct 30, 2011 5:31 AM

Sep 2011
Fai said:
avengerx105 said:

why should we not mention one of the most GAR and awesome lead characters to ever appear in VN genre? :P

I personally don't see why there would be a need to mention Shirou at all in this thread. Not to mention that I would never associate 'GAR' and 'awesome' with him at all -- even after playing the Visual Novel :/.

Was quite an awesome episode, as expected. Only gripe I had with it was the CG animation with Berserker. It felt a bit out of place at times, but overall it was done very well. Waiting another week for the next episode is going to be painful...
Oct 30, 2011 5:46 AM

Apr 2011
kevinxiaowis said:
Akiyama said:
All servants stats(Caution:Big Spoilers!!!)

Woah hang on, Saber was only able to survive F/SN Lancer's Gae Bolg due to her sheer luck; why is her luck rank D here?

How come Berserker got no stats ?
Oct 30, 2011 6:00 AM

Jun 2008
Lauriet said:

Gil's weakness has always been his supreme and absolute dickheaded arrogance. Arguably the entire plot weakness to his otherwise iGod-like status.

Which is the best of him XD We all love his arrogance, GilGARmesh without his narcissism wouldnt be such a unique GARcher XP

i want MOARRR

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Oct 30, 2011 6:33 AM
Dec 2007
Valaskjalf said:
kevinxiaowis said:
Akiyama said:
All servants stats(Caution:Big Spoilers!!!)

Woah hang on, Saber was only able to survive F/SN Lancer's Gae Bolg due to her sheer luck; why is her luck rank D here?

How come Berserker got no stats ?
That's because of one of his NP. It allows him to shroud his apperance to the extent even a master magus can't see his status. There's also other uses for it but well, those be spoilers. BTW, that's why he radiates that weird mirage-like aura.

Oct 30, 2011 6:34 AM

Oct 2007
Orulyon said:
Lauriet said:

Gil's weakness has always been his supreme and absolute dickheaded arrogance. Arguably the entire plot weakness to his otherwise iGod-like status.

Which is the best of him XD We all love his arrogance, GilGARmesh without his narcissism wouldnt be such a unique GARcher XP

i want MOARRR
It is hard to say this to you but sometime thing need to said and done. NOT everyone love Gilgarmesh. For a bad guy, at best he is at a level below average but thank to his NP he is a little better for eyecandy. Well it is understandable that the show needs him to make others look better.
SivaOct 30, 2011 6:39 AM

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 30, 2011 6:44 AM

Jun 2008
Siva said:
It is hard to say this to you but sometime thing need to said and done. NOT everyone love Gilgarmesh.

Why hard? You can say it with no problem at all, lol:)
But you´re right. Not all. Only the bigger part of the fandom XP. That is more than enough for me.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Oct 30, 2011 7:12 AM

Oct 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Yumekichi11 said:
And now I can ask why the heck is Gilgamesh the only one with a marked EX? Oh why?
Ever seen Fate/Stay Night? Just look at Ea...then ask again.
I don't see how that answers anything and besides that I heard he betrayed Ea, last I heard. So what the heck does Ea have to do anyway with him?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 30, 2011 7:21 AM

Jul 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Leon-Gun said:
Yumekichi11 said:
And now I can ask why the heck is Gilgamesh the only one with a marked EX? Oh why?
I don't see how that answers anything and besides that I heard he betrayed Ea, last I heard. So what the heck does Ea have to do anyway with him?

Ea is...

And we are not even touching Enkidu
nor the huge vault of improbable haxx that is gate of babylon vault - for this one, this show alone will show on just how HAXX that thing is. :)
Oct 30, 2011 7:23 AM

Nov 2007
Caster is creepy. Absolutely love this Berserker of Fate/Zero.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 30, 2011 7:54 AM

Aug 2010
Orulyon said:
Lauriet said:

i want MOARRR

Exactly. Can't wait to see more Gil in action, him and zerk better have a rematch.
Oct 30, 2011 8:20 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:
avengerx105 said:

Umm... Archer was GAR, not Shirou. At least for me.

(*I read VN.)
Oct 30, 2011 9:01 AM

Apr 2010
Caster is one creepy fellow i still wonder who exactly he is.
Bluebeard sounds like a pirate but i doubt he is.

The fight looked rather interesting the question is why did berserker go for Saber when Gilgamesh was gone was it because she was weakened or where there other forces at play.
Now pretty much every hero knows who who is i wonder how this will effect battle.
Oct 30, 2011 9:19 AM

Jun 2009
Aversa said:

The fight looked rather interesting the question is why did berserker go for Saber when Gilgamesh was gone was it because she was weakened or where there other forces at play.
Now pretty much every hero knows who who is i wonder how this will effect battle.

What I got out of it, and i suppose I could be wrong not having read the novel, but since Berserker is "berserk" he just seems to attack whoever he lays eyes on first, in this case Saber....or maybe his beastly instinct told him that Gil and her are the most dangerous. I'm not sure.

Also, as much as I like Rider, so far he's been more talk than actual action.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 30, 2011 9:43 AM

Oct 2010
Fai said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Leon-Gun said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Ea is...

nor the huge vault of improbable haxx that is gate of babylon vault - for this one, this show alone will show on just how HAXX that thing is. :)
From the looks of your description it looks like all are fucked and only Alexander's Noble Phantasm can withstand since it is rated A+ while Gilgamesh is EX. Is that right or that is not?
How it works exactly?
Trying to understand that and what are the rules for Noble Phantasms? As long as one has mana or something else?
Aversa said:
AH YES! AH YES! Finally you asked the magical question I wanted to answer!

Blue Beard:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluebeard
^Source: The tale tells the story of a violent nobleman in the habit of murdering his wives and the attempts of one wife to avoid the fate of her predecessors. Gilles de Rais, a 15th-century aristocrat and prolific serial killer, has been suggested as the source for the character of Bluebeard as has Conomor the Accursed, an early Breton king. "The White Dove", "Mister Fox" and "Fitcher's Bird" are tales similar to "Bluebeard".

Now about Gilles de Rais, this is where you should be ashamed of being human. Every time I hear his sick ass name I get sick to my stomach. This man is #1 child killer! Having killed over 600 kids or more and only kids. Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
Now he ashamed all the human race. 600 or more kids dead? WTF O_O Still shakes me that a person like that tainted our race with his shit. Never forget what Gilles did in history.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 30, 2011 9:54 AM

Apr 2010
Berseker is mad awesome o _o

"Do you know why snow is white? Because it forgot what color it was." - C.C.
Oct 30, 2011 9:58 AM
Dec 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Fai said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Leon-Gun said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Ea is...

From the looks of your description it looks like all are fucked and only Alexander's Noble Phantasm can withstand since it is rated A+ while Gilgamesh is EX. Is that right or that is not?
How it works exactly?
Trying to understand that and what are the rules for Noble Phantasms? As long as one has mana or something else?
You just need enough prana to use them, that's all. As for your guess, yes, the only one close in stats would be Rider's Noble Phantasms. Saber's Avalon would actually give Saber the upper hand but, she doesn't have it.

Oct 30, 2011 10:01 AM

Feb 2009
Berserker rules!!!

Oct 30, 2011 10:15 AM

Apr 2010
Divine_Wolf said:
I really like this show so far but this episode was really bad, several things were not explained, like why did Lancer help Saber? Why did all the servants leave? I mean what was the purpose of them all showing up lol

Did you not watch the same episode as I did?

Lancer wanted to help Saber so he could fight her one on one later because he has alot of honor and pride. Archer left because his master didn't want him to show his Noble Phantasm to everyone, then Berserker was kinda defeated by Rider. Then he teamed up with Saber so Lancer had no chance but to retreat.

Oct 30, 2011 10:16 AM

Oct 2009
Divine_Wolf said:
I really like this show so far but this episode was really bad, several things were not explained, like why did Lancer help Saber? Why did all the servants leave? I mean what was the purpose of them all showing up lol

Gilgamesh was recalled by force with a command seal because Tokiomi didn't want him to reveal all of his trump cards to the enemy.

Lancer helped Saber because he's an honourable knight and his duel with her was interrupted by Berserker.

Kariya no longer had the prana necessary to maintain Berserker's physical form after he was trampled by Rider's Chariot so Berserker was forced to revert to spirit form and retreat.

Lancer's master Kayneth was humiliated by Rider and probably left out of sheer embarrassment, though had they stayed and Lancer did manage to finish Saber he'd then have to compete with Rider, so it wasn't a bad choice to leave.

This is just like the people complaining about Kiritsugu not shooting Kayneth in the previous episode when they blatantly showed and explained that Assassin's presence was the only thing stopping him.
Oct 30, 2011 10:31 AM

Mar 2011
Episode was nearly god-tier; I didn't want it to end.
Oct 30, 2011 10:31 AM

Nov 2009
Topgunuk69 said:
Divine_Wolf said:

Gilgamesh was recalled by force with a command seal because Tokiomi didn't want him to reveal all of his trump cards to the enemy.

Lancer helped Saber because he's an honourable knight and his duel with her was interrupted by Berserker.

Kariya no longer had the prana necessary to maintain Berserker's physical form after he was trampled by Rider's Chariot so Berserker was forced to revert to spirit form and retreat.

Lancer's master Kayneth was humiliated by Rider and probably left out of sheer embarrassment, though had they stayed and Lancer did manage to finish Saber he'd then have to compete with Rider, so it wasn't a bad choice to leave.

This is just like the people complaining about Kiritsugu not shooting Kayneth in the previous episode when they blatantly showed and explained that Assassin's presence was the only thing stopping him.

Seems the episode has to say some things in an obvious way sometimes for some to understand XD
Bolt_Oct 30, 2011 10:41 AM
Oct 30, 2011 10:32 AM

Sep 2011
What an awesome episode.
Oct 30, 2011 10:38 AM
Jan 2011
Saber and the other servants were probably thinking the same thing as I am when watching Berserker deflect those weapons from Gilgamesh

"DAMN HE'S GOOD!"

haha in your face Gilgamesh!
Oct 30, 2011 10:38 AM

Feb 2011
Aversa said:

Oct 30, 2011 10:45 AM

Dec 2010
Aversa said:

Well that explains why he killed that kid.

@Skyrim

Please do not include spoilers that do not pertain to this episode. That's a really huge spoiler there. You do know that many of us idiots will click on the spoiler especially since we have no idea what's in it right? If you're going to put a spoiler like that up, at least give us a warning or description of what the spoiler is about i.e saying "Winner of Holy Grail War:".
RezurrektOct 30, 2011 10:49 AM

Oct 30, 2011 10:54 AM

Feb 2011
@Skyrim

Please do not include spoilers that do not pertain to this episode. That's a really huge spoiler there. You do know that many of us idiots will click on the spoiler especially since we have no idea what's in it right? If you're going to put a spoiler like that up, at least give us a warning or description of what the spoiler is about i.e saying "Winner of Holy Grail War:".

Sorry. i thought everyone knows that i'll just going delete it.
Oct 30, 2011 10:56 AM

Nov 2009
Now we need a Rider FC and a Berserker FC
Oct 30, 2011 11:00 AM

May 2011
Damn, I want berserker action figure. Awesome.
Y'all can have Saber. I'll wait for little Rin to appear again.
Oct 30, 2011 11:13 AM

Apr 2010
Bolt_ said:
Topgunuk69 said:
Divine_Wolf said:

Seems the episode has to say some things in an obvious way sometimes for some to understand XD

This was all pretty obvious IMO. o _o

Oct 30, 2011 11:29 AM

Nov 2010
Iskandar sets balance (and weight) to the Power.
Oct 30, 2011 11:50 AM

Oct 2009
Lantearn said:
Bolt_ said:
Topgunuk69 said:
Divine_Wolf said:

It was fairly obvious, yes.

Divine_Wolf said:
I mean what was the purpose of them all showing up lol

As for the purpose of them all showing up, the motives of each character for being there were also sufficiently explained.

Kayneth and Lancer intended to lure a servant there and defeat them.

Saber and Irisviel saw it as an opportunity to knock out a servant, took the bait and accepted the challenge.

Kiritsugu and Maiya went there to use Saber as a distraction and snipe Lancer's Master.

The Assassin was spying for Kirei and Tokiomi.

Rider showed up before the fight was over (much to Waver's bemusement) because he wanted Saber and Lancer to join him in his conquest of the world, failing that he wanted to fight them.

Gilgamesh was content to stay in spirit form and watch for his own amusement but when Rider called him out his pride wouldn't allow him to stay hidden.

Kariya was probably just there waiting for either Lancer or Saber to be defeated so that he could mop up the weakened loser, but because of his hatred for Tokiomi he sent Berserker out as soon as his servant Gilgamesh made his presence known.
Oct 30, 2011 12:30 PM

Oct 2011
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Ha. Caster mistook Saber for Jeanne d'Arc(he was her squire during the war)

how diid you know that ?
Oct 30, 2011 12:34 PM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Aversa said:
AH YES! AH YES! Finally you asked the magical question I wanted to answer!

Blue Beard:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluebeard
^Source: The tale tells the story of a violent nobleman in the habit of murdering his wives and the attempts of one wife to avoid the fate of her predecessors. Gilles de Rais, a 15th-century aristocrat and prolific serial killer, has been suggested as the source for the character of Bluebeard as has Conomor the Accursed, an early Breton king. "The White Dove", "Mister Fox" and "Fitcher's Bird" are tales similar to "Bluebeard".

Now about Gilles de Rais, this is where you should be ashamed of being human. Every time I hear his sick ass name I get sick to my stomach. This man is #1 child killer! Having killed over 600 kids or more and only kids. Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
Now he ashamed all the human race. 600 or more kids dead? WTF O_O Still shakes me that a person like that tainted our race with his shit. Never forget what Gilles did in history.
The article on Bluebeard suggests several that could have been Bluebeard or the inspiration of Bluebeard.
Conomor the Cursed is also mentioned in that article and from what i read about him he wasn't a nice guy either.

The article on Giller de Rais also mentions that that he could have been framed for the death of all those children.
Since he was working as a accomplice of Jeanne d'Arc this could well be possible since she was a serious danger to the English army at the time.
His actions could be propaganda the give Jeanne a bad name.

Tho the thing with history is that none of us where there to see it with are own eyes and you could debate endlessly about what happened.
Oct 30, 2011 12:50 PM

Apr 2011
That was nuts :D Best part of the episode was Berserker vs Gilgamesh! He PWNED that arrogant twit ^_^ Berserker was probably my favorite servant in Fate/Stay Night (hence my profile pic) and I have a feeling he will be in Zero as well.

So much hatred for the original adaptation ... :P I still kinda liked it, but damn the hero sucked. It's so awesome to see Saber really cut loose without that idiot jumping in front of every attack. "I must protect you even though you can regenerate and I can't! And if I die you're screwed anyway! Hooray logic!" His dad is WAY more effective than that little twit was.

I wish now that ufotable had done the original ... as much as I liked F/SN, it did kinda feel like someone down the line was messing it up. The studio itself, as it turns out. Stupid DEEN.
Oct 30, 2011 12:57 PM

Oct 2011
what's the relation between Gilles de Rais and Bluebeard????
Oct 30, 2011 1:02 PM

Feb 2009
Blind_Guardian said:
That was nuts :D Best part of the episode was Berserker vs Gilgamesh! He PWNED that arrogant twit ^_^ Berserker was probably my favorite servant in Fate/Stay Night (hence my profile pic) and I have a feeling he will be in Zero as well.

So much hatred for the original adaptation ... :P I still kinda liked it, but damn the hero sucked. It's so awesome to see Saber really cut loose without that idiot jumping in front of every attack. "I must protect you even though you can regenerate and I can't! And if I die you're screwed anyway! Hooray logic!" His dad is WAY more effective than that little twit was.

I wish now that ufotable had done the original ... as much as I liked F/SN, it did kinda feel like someone down the line was messing it up. The studio itself, as it turns out. Stupid DEEN.

Although I agree DEEN didn't do a great job in comparison to Ufotable, they really didn't have as much to work with, either. Shirou was a godawful protagonist and the servants weren't as interesting. A faithful adaptation would've been a bad thing in my opinion.

Not only is Ufotable a better studio, they have much better source material to work with.

Just my opinion, of course.
Oct 30, 2011 1:08 PM

Aug 2011
Divine_Wolf said:
Lantearn said:
Bolt_ said:
Topgunuk69 said:
Divine_Wolf said:

They could of at least explained it better, either way all of them leaving was just really lame lol

Actually, berserker was gravely wounded , and went to the spiritual form because of that, he couldn't fight anymore. that is explicit in the novel.

And talking about DEEN, i hope that you guys already knew , that fate stay /night is not perfect like many of us wanted, because of low $$$$.

DEEN did a miracle with the money they had. And with the sucess of fate stay/ night Anime, now we can enjoy Fate Zero. Fate Series is something that gives a lot of money to Type-moon, and i won't be naive, and think that the sucess of it , comes only from the VN that i never heard of before watching fate stay/night

it's easy to blame one company without knowing the reasons. And even more easy to say that Fate Zero is better than a adaption of 2006.
Oct 30, 2011 1:11 PM

Feb 2011
loub31 said:
what's the relation between Gilles de Rais and Bluebeard????

Oct 30, 2011 1:20 PM

Jun 2009
Yeah, without the Fate/Stay anime I'd never have read the VN either. So, yeah, I'll give Deen credit for that, I suppose. Leaving the action scenes aside, they could have adapted the story a hell of a lot better.

I'd never consider Shirou a "likable" character (though I DO consider him in the VN one of the best characterized protagonists and just overall one of the most interesting characters I've seen) but I can't help but think that Deen could have handled him a hell of a lot better. For lack of a better word, he came off as a prick in the anime. I don't know how you could feel the same way reading the VN.

Anyway, about this episode. Berserker getting run over and leaving the fight....doesn't it seem kind of obvious if you put 2 and 2 together that he *probably* left the fight because he couldn't continue on?

Also, anyone thinking they were going to have the real battles now are being pretty foolish. It was obvious this was just a tease, to get us fans even more interested than we already were and to introduce most of the servants' abilities....I'd say it worked.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 30, 2011 1:22 PM

Jul 2007
Blind_Guardian said:
original adaptation
but damn the hero sucked.

You just explained one of major things on WHY adaptation sucked.

Thats exactly what one gets when studio removes ~40 hours of text and plot, that includes character interaction, development, reasonings, etc in order to stuff as many battles as possible.

Shirou remains one of main favorite VN protagonists even to this day. He is one of the most complex protagonists known to VN market, with at least three to four different life philosophies depending on route, as well as complex psychological profile

DEEN's adaptation just made him look like a sexist wimp, which he certainly is not.
Oct 30, 2011 1:37 PM

Aug 2011
insan3soldiern said:
Yeah, without the Fate/Stay anime I'd never have read the VN either. So, yeah, I'll give Deen credit for that, I suppose. Leaving the action scenes aside, they could have adapted the story a hell of a lot better.

I'd never consider Shirou a "likable" character (though I DO consider him in the VN one of the best characterized protagonists and just overall one of the most interesting characters I've seen) but I can't help but think that Deen could have handled him a hell of a lot better. For lack of a better word, he came off as a prick in the anime. I don't know how you could feel the same way reading the VN.

Anyway, about this episode. Berserker getting run over and leaving the fight....doesn't it seem kind of obvious if you put 2 and 2 together that he *probably* left the fight because he couldn't continue on?

Also, anyone thinking they were going to have the real battles now are being pretty foolish. It was obvious this was just a tease, to get us fans even more interested than we already were and to introduce most of the servants' abilities....I'd say it worked.

agreed. After reading the Light novel, Shirou become a lot more likable, My only problem with him, is the fact that he fought against servants, and won.

really , servants are overpowers....how can a human, more, a kid , fight against heroes that pass their entire life in the battlefield, and can win a battle. ?

Oct 30, 2011 1:38 PM

Jul 2010
It was okay, I didnt like how rider stopped the battle :\
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - Apr 26

12 by AustinJamB »»
Yesterday, 1:44 PM

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

» Im about to start this but confused

TabutcuEmmi - Feb 7

44 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Feb 10, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.