Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2011 2:16 PM

Dec 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ending was decent. I like that no matter what minor drama pops up things go for the better.

Although the alt ends are supposedly unique to each they could easily be random events from after the ending and not clash.
Oct 31, 2011 9:34 PM

Nov 2008
It wasn't decent. The ending summarizes what a lame manga this is. This manga is pretty much an idiotic high school boy's lame connections with his absolutely idiotic high school girlfriend. The mangaka then manages to turn it into some borderline H, threesome romantic clusterfuck.

I can't believe this isn't butter. I mean hentai.

5/10 for being the rubbish average and not doing anything special.
Nov 28, 2011 10:27 AM
Mar 2008
Okay, I thought the ending was a little confusing and lack luster. I guess in the end everyone "found themselves" or figured out what to do with their lives...but I'm not sure what happened with the relationships between the 3 of them.

Are they all just okay having this love triangle? It seems that way, especially with the 3rd alternate ending. It didn't seem like he just picked one of them to be with.

Also, just because a manga has sex scenes in it, doesn't mean its hentai. If you look at Honeymoon Salad and then a hentai there is a pretty noticeable different between the two.
Dec 14, 2011 5:24 AM

Sep 2011
arimakenshin said:
It wasn't decent. The ending summarizes what a lame manga this is. This manga is pretty much an idiotic high school boy's lame connections with his absolutely idiotic high school girlfriend. The mangaka then manages to turn it into some borderline H, threesome romantic clusterfuck.

I can't believe this isn't butter. I mean hentai.

5/10 for being the rubbish average and not doing anything special.

lol someone's mad....
Mar 5, 2012 3:44 AM

Sep 2011
I'm not going to lie but I loved the ending a true happy end with both women what more can we as for...
Apr 15, 2012 8:37 PM
Apr 2012
Very much enjoyed this manga. A different type of love triangle.
Mar 24, 2013 10:18 PM

Sep 2011
Not a great ending but it wasnt bad either. This series was a 7/10 for me.
Jun 28, 2013 2:50 PM

Jun 2009
I wonder if this type of story, which is ultimately a male fantasy, could actually be quality if told by a more, well, competent story teller. You know, if explored well, I think a love between three different people...something that is considered kind of "taboo" could be kind of fascinating. Unfortunately the writer didn't do much with the characters here.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 2, 2014 4:03 AM

Oct 2012
mellow-osity said:
Also, just because a manga has sex scenes in it, doesn't mean its hentai. If you look at Honeymoon Salad and then a hentai there is a pretty noticeable different between the two.

i think you're misunderstanding arimakenshin's point. the story was so cheap so it's a wonder why this isn't hentai. yep. i gotta agree. ridiculous storytelling of every man's fantasy.
Aug 9, 2014 10:49 PM

Mar 2014
Loving two hearts at the same time !!
The Feelings of ambiguity .. the holds real affections !!
As a Replacement bride !!
Ceremony of chaos !! .. A Carnival and a Drunken party .. that is marriage to Youko .
Well .. it Feels like .. it was rushed in a moment ... but I am glad that .. its not an outside perspective that left so much unnecessary emotions.. .. rather .. It was the Inner feelings that was expressed that most.
I got to say .. it was a Happy ending at the least :D .. It's not the laws/rules that should always win .. the most important is when .. the characters have the happiness and joy .. with a smile on their faces in the end :) this is what a happy ending really looks like . (BIGAMY FTW for the manga !!!)
It was a well-played and worth-while of fun and excitement !!! 9/10 !!!
I also hope for more of this mangas !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2014 7:16 AM

Oct 2013
Huh, what? I can't comprehend the ending... and too lazy to reread it. So Ichika didn't really run away? Or what?

I quite liked the light atmosphere tho. 6/10.
Feb 18, 2015 4:20 AM

Jan 2011
It was really refreshing to read an upbeat story about a poly-amorous relationship with a happy ending. For those who may have missed it: since he had filled out and filed the family registration forms with one woman and had the "church wedding" with the other woman, he had married both of them from a certain perspective. Since most polys are pretty free spirits anyway the ambiguity wouldn't bother the three people most directly affected and it really is nobody else's concern.

Poly relationships are not just a male fantasy, they're real and they take every bit as much effort [if not more] to make work as other ones.
rodacFeb 18, 2015 11:00 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 28, 2015 11:57 PM

Aug 2013
rodac said:
It was really refreshing to read an upbeat story about a poly-amorous relationship with a happy ending. For those who may have missed it: since he had filled out and filed the family registration forms with one woman and had the "church wedding" with the other woman, he had married both of them from a certain perspective. Since most polys are pretty free spirits anyway the ambiguity wouldn't bother the three people most directly affected and it really is nobody else's concern.

Poly relationships are not just a male fantasy, they're real and they take every bit as much effort [if not more] to make work as other ones.

Thanks for explaining that. That makes me a lot less irritated.

I can't say I really "enjoyed" the manga. I really was only reading to get to the ending because I was recommended it for a manga with a polygamous ending. I felt like I had an anchor just weighing on my soul the entire time I was reading it, I can't really describe it other than that because it was just so depressing.

I'd say thanks for the ride, but I don't even know how I'm feeling. I'll probably stick to my light hearted harems from now on..
Jun 2, 2015 10:36 PM

Dec 2014
Nice ending.
Jun 19, 2015 3:35 PM

Jun 2014
This manga was good for a smut and I loved both girls.

7/10
Jun 12, 2016 4:34 AM

Jul 2012
The fuck did I read

One of the worse seinen series I've read in a while.
Aug 11, 2016 12:04 PM

Jun 2013
To think i liked this manga only a few chapters ago. Hopefully the prequel isn't such a train wreck.

Also, if anyone liked how it was looking up to the harem end then natsu no zenjitsu is pretty much this manga done right.
101gillAug 11, 2016 12:08 PM
Which knght are you?
Give an internet?
RedHeadphones said:
Please, why would I play skyrim if there wasn't a nude female mod? Gameplay? Pfft.

Sep 27, 2016 10:24 AM

Sep 2016
rodac said:

Well, that explains a little better my doubt about the end. I think you mean he married them both in a symbolic way right? because technically he didn't as Youko simply laugh when the Father was talking and never gave them the "I now pronounce you husband and wife" as he left in that moment (or am I wrong there?) ...then of course Ichika simply ran away (but it was weird at the end as she appears sitting on a bench waiting for them as if nothing had happened), but well... they continued their love triangle as they were doing it before.

Good manga, I thought it was going to end so badly but although it was a bit underwhelming it also was refreshing. 8/10
Everything in life has limits, but when you reach that limit, you realize that you can go beyond!
May 30, 2017 6:54 PM

Sep 2015
So much the end it was better to stay friends
Jul 28, 2017 4:26 AM

Aug 2013
101gill said:
To think i liked this manga only a few chapters ago. Hopefully the prequel isn't such a train wreck.

Also, if anyone liked how it was looking up to the harem end then natsu no zenjitsu is pretty much this manga done right.

done right in regards as to how not to treat women and the MC being a massive douchebag, yeah

Feb 26, 2018 5:16 PM
May 2016
Tbh i was expecting this to have a that kind of ending. Like one of the girl leave the party, the MC then realize he wants the girl that left them. But they cant meet whatsoever and in the end they just continuing their life and trying to forget one each other, the last page will show the black haired girl finally become a great novelist, the other girl now has new family, and the MC just looking up to the sky, smiling with some cheesy monologue in the end.

well i'm glad this manga doesnt have that kind of ending. In fact, i really love the ending of this. They are still togsther, no one need to get hurt for everyone
Sep 10, 2021 2:28 AM

Sep 2014
This manga really hooked me and most of it was a great joy to read. It's just a pity the ending is relatively unsatisfying in that it just keeps the status quo without any of them openly acknowledging their relationship.

I still can't believe they had the perfect opportunity during the trip to start a relationship in which they'd all be happy together... just for the idea to be shut down after a single kiss and never come up again. Why tease the happiest alternative of a more inclusive relationship - which would have been freaking awesome and wholesome -, just to end up with them taking turns and leaving one of them out every time?

Other than that, not a bad read at all. I really wish there were more stories like this, it's such an unexplored and underrated theme.
Jan 13, 2022 9:59 AM

Sep 2016
I really enjoyed the manga, but there were some aspects that I disliked and I feel like they should've shown more of Ichika's past. However, the ending and the last few chapters were disappointing to me.

Life has no meaning,
but that doesn't mean
we shouldn't live it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Honeymoon Salad Chapter 4 Discussion

DonKangolJones - Aug 16, 2011

2 by Oliver007 »»
Jun 30, 2015 4:05 AM

Poll: » Honeymoon Salad Chapter 34 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Sep 10, 2011

2 by testamentKAISER »»
Jun 2, 2015 10:07 PM

Poll: » Honeymoon Salad Chapter 13 Discussion

AnimeLaver01 - Aug 7, 2014

1 by testamentKAISER »»
Jun 2, 2015 2:17 AM

Poll: » Honeymoon Salad Chapter 9 Discussion

Laevantein - Dec 21, 2009

4 by testamentKAISER »»
Jun 2, 2015 1:56 AM

Poll: » Honeymoon Salad Chapter 39 Discussion

AnimeLaver01 - Aug 9, 2014

0 by AnimeLaver01 »»
Aug 9, 2014 10:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.