Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Dec 20, 2012 6:50 PM

Nov 2009
So ... I really thought Kiritsugu actually loved Irisviel but I'm getting the feeling that this was not a marriage he wished for now ... Which would make sense since his son in the sequel to this looks nothing like Irisviel ... I mean not foreign at all. I forgot if Lancer's master has appeared yet, interested to find out how this battle will play out.
Dec 22, 2012 8:29 AM

Aug 2009
Pirating_Ninja said:
So ... I really thought Kiritsugu actually loved Irisviel but I'm getting the feeling that this was not a marriage he wished for now ... Which would make sense since his son in the sequel to this looks nothing like Irisviel ... I mean not foreign at all. I forgot if Lancer's master has appeared yet, interested to find out how this battle will play out.
I dont remember how they ended up married but it isnt something he ever regretted.And Shirou is adopted.They said that in FSN.
Jan 22, 2013 11:16 PM

Feb 2012
Probably Lancer vs Saber next episode. Can't wait to see how fights will turn out in this series!
Mar 3, 2013 5:42 AM

Jan 2012
As suspected the assassin tricked everyone. And there's quite a few of them lol. The fight in the end looks promising.

Mar 4, 2013 10:18 AM
Jan 2010
Alexander is the only good character.

fucking kiritsugu is edgy as shit. pisses me off.
Mar 26, 2013 2:19 PM

May 2012
I was a little surprised and bothered with that kiss.

But I am really loving Rider's attitude. And Waver, although a wimp, is really funny.
May 16, 2013 12:13 AM

May 2012
This is the exact reason why I'm losing faith in this series.

I just started it because I finally had the mood to watch FZ eventhough I hate some of the characters last time.

Episode 3 was...........................well I hope this wont bring down my momentum/interest on this series.
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Jun 1, 2013 9:15 PM

Nov 2009
AHAHAHAHA I downloaded it all wrong... I just saw the third episode of the second season and was like "what the hell is happening?". Now it makes more sense.

(THIS WAY FOREVER)
Jun 11, 2013 2:50 AM

Nov 2012
lol XD in the beginning its kind of funny when seeing iskandar with his master *who was it? :3

btw its really cool when seeing those assassins.. :3

oh I dont understand what kind of relationship that maiya and kirisugu :/
Jun 11, 2013 5:01 AM

Apr 2013
I was expecting some action in this episode. They thought that the assassin is dead. But the guy has like a bunch of them. And Rider is so damn cool :)
Jun 11, 2013 5:49 AM

Aug 2009
makarov52 said:
lol XD in the beginning its kind of funny when seeing iskandar with his master *who was it? :3

Maiya is supposed to make Kiritsugu be able to become like his old self so he can disregard other people's lives and to be able to sacrifice Iri a lot easier.BTW Iri knows.

Also she
Jun 11, 2013 6:55 AM

Nov 2012
ssjokg said:
makarov52 said:

Maiya is supposed to make Kiritsugu be able to become like his old self so he can disregard other people's lives and to be able to sacrifice Iri a lot easier.BTW Iri knows.

Also she

well what I know is she is a bitch and its true.. :3
Jun 11, 2013 6:57 AM

Aug 2009
makarov52 said:
ssjokg said:
makarov52 said:

Also she

Nope.
Jun 11, 2013 8:23 AM

Nov 2012
ssjokg said:
makarov52 said:
ssjokg said:
makarov52 said:

Also she

Nope.

oh I was wrong sorry *peace* I change my mind :3 she is kind of cool actually :3
Jun 28, 2013 3:43 PM

Feb 2013
I'm liking Rider's personality so far.
"food, sex, sleep and war... whatever u do enjoy it to the utmost! that is the secret of life!" XD

I was surprised about that kiss. I thought Emiya loved Iri....

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jun 28, 2013 3:46 PM

Aug 2009
vhynz said:
I'm liking Rider's personality so far.
"food, sex, sleep and war... whatever u do enjoy it to the utmost! that is the secret of life!" XD

I was surprised about that kiss. I thought Emiya loved Iri....
He does.

Just read some posts above.
Jul 17, 2013 4:56 PM

May 2013
Showdown next episode? Dun dun dun... But I have to say, I'm hooked on this anime, the episode just seems to fly by since I'm so engrossed by it.
Jul 24, 2013 9:17 PM

Jan 2013
Exciting, great episode again.
Aug 4, 2013 12:25 AM

Apr 2013
So Kiritsugu is a ladies man... I wonder what's going on there.

Saber becoming a gentleman. Well according to the original plan for the series, Saber is supposed to be a guy (see Fate/Prototype).

Rider is a riot... xD

4/5

Oct 6, 2013 3:17 PM

Sep 2011
As expected, Assassin didn't actually die. But lol, he seems a bit too OP with all those bodies :D

I'm liking Rider more and more.

Kiritsugu actually loves someone else? And here I hoped he actually loved Irisviel :/ Is he actually only using her to achieve his (probably still) rigtheous dreams?

OMG Lancer's seiyuu is the same as Kyousuke from LB! and Yoshino from Clannad <3 I immediately realized it after hearing only his first few words :D
I wonder who he actually is.

And lol, I think the ending title pictures kind of spoiled Berserker's identity for me (at least it must have been Berserker since he was the only one not appearing).
Don't click if you don't want it to be possible spoiled.
Oct 7, 2013 8:52 PM

Aug 2009
RazielZero said:
As expected, Assassin didn't actually die. But lol, he seems a bit too OP with all those bodies :D

I'm liking Rider more and more.

Kiritsugu actually loves someone else? And here I hoped he actually loved Irisviel :/ Is he actually only using her to achieve his (probably still) rigtheous dreams?

OMG Lancer's seiyuu is the same as Kyousuke from LB! and Yoshino from Clannad <3 I immediately realized it after hearing only his first few words :D
I wonder who he actually is.

And lol, I think the ending title pictures kind of spoiled Berserker's identity for me (at least it must have been Berserker since he was the only one not appearing).
Don't click if you don't want it to be possible spoiled.

Maiya is supposed to make Kiritsugu be able to become like his old self,before meeting Iri, so he can disregard other people's lives and to be able to sacrifice Iri a lot easier.BTW Iri knows.

Also Maiya
Oct 8, 2013 4:23 AM

Sep 2011
ssjokg said:

Maiya is supposed to make Kiritsugu be able to become like his old self,before meeting Iri, so he can disregard other people's lives and to be able to sacrifice Iri a lot easier.BTW Iri knows.

Also Maiya

Well that's just sad :( Though I can understand it :/
Thanks!
Dec 8, 2013 2:21 AM

Jan 2008
Hmmm a slow episode but nothing bad so far if u ask me. I just hope next episode is better then this one I wouldnt say that this one was a filler but it wasnt or didnt have the action this show is known for.
Dec 8, 2013 4:31 AM

Aug 2009
Valeria-chan said:
Hmmm a slow episode but nothing bad so far if u ask me. I just hope next episode is better then this one I wouldnt say that this one was a filler but it wasnt or didnt have the action this show is known for.
But this isnt a show known for its action....
Dec 8, 2013 5:13 AM

Jul 2007
Valeria-chan said:

You had whole three episodes of talking. WHY would you expect it ot be action heavy?

THis is not an action show.
Dec 9, 2013 3:35 AM
Nov 2013
Great episode, 5/5.

Some nice development of Saber and Irisviel's characters, added some mystery to Irisviel. And a nice setup for next episode.

Rider is growing on me, but Waver still annoys the shit out of me.

Curious about Maiya, and how that fits in with Kirisugu and Irisviel's marriage.
Dec 9, 2013 9:43 AM

Aug 2009
SatanicBeaver said:
Great episode, 5/5.

Some nice development of Saber and Irisviel's characters, added some mystery to Irisviel. And a nice setup for next episode.

Curious about Maiya, and how that fits in with Kirisugu and Irisviel's marriage.

Maiya tries to make him less attached to Iri in order to make it easier or him to sacrifice her.
Feb 2, 2014 4:53 PM

May 2013
Saber vs Lancer
Here we go!
Mar 15, 2014 10:45 PM

Apr 2012
Wow I am looking forward to the next eps. Sleep comes first though.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 17, 2014 10:25 PM

Aug 2012
this is getting better and better

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Mar 29, 2014 10:08 AM

Dec 2013
a blonde Gilgamesh?!?! I mean, he looks cool but why have Archers supposedly be Gilgamesh.

That idiot kid with Alexander the Great is in WAY over his head.

ssjokg said:
Valeria-chan said:
But this isnt a show known for its action....

Valeria-chan probably saw the same youtube review that I did which praised this show for its awesome fight scenes.
DaydreamHeroMar 29, 2014 10:15 AM
Love and Peace!!!
Mar 29, 2014 1:00 PM

Aug 2009
Thund3r1 said:
a blonde Gilgamesh?!?! I mean, he looks cool but why have Archers supposedly be Gilgamesh.

That idiot kid with Alexander the Great is in WAY over his head.

Funny thing is that the "Gilgamesh" on the mural behind him in the ED is like the "real" one.
Archer because of how he uses his weapons.Really he doesnt belong to any other class if we look at his powers.

Same with all the other chars.But at least he has a WAY more realistic goal.
Apr 27, 2014 5:07 AM

Dec 2013
Did he really deceive her?
Apr 27, 2014 8:28 AM

Aug 2009
Airveen said:
Did he really deceive her?
What are you talking about?
May 6, 2014 12:11 AM

Jan 2009
1. Even Clinton made it in anime

2. Saber looks boss in that black suit

3. How dare kiritsugu cheat on irisviel!

7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
May 20, 2014 4:34 PM
Jun 2013
HA never thought I would see bill cliton in my anime.well dam thats alot of assassins wonder what they are going to do.sabers body guard outfit is pretty neat.uhhhh was Kiritsugu just cheating on his wife wth man.All right time to see some saber and lancer action.
May 20, 2014 4:38 PM
Jun 2013
ssjokg said:
SatanicBeaver said:
Great episode, 5/5.

Maiya tries to make him less attached to Iri in order to make it easier or him to sacrifice her.

If you care for someone and try to force yourself not to care by banging someone els thats not going to work or make it any less painful since those feelings are still there and your fully aware of them.If anything it makes you look like an ass espcially when the person you care for is your wife.
souledge94May 20, 2014 4:44 PM
May 20, 2014 5:32 PM

Aug 2009
souledge94 said:
ssjokg said:
SatanicBeaver said:
Great episode, 5/5.

If you care for someone and try to force yourself not to care by banging someone els thats not going to work or make it any less painful since those feelings are still there and your fully aware of them.If anything it makes you look like an ass espcially when the person you care for is your wife.

Nobody said that it actually paid off.
He is planning to sacrifice her.I dont think that cheating on her in order to achieve that, something she is aware of(implied to be at least), is what makes him look like an ass.
May 20, 2014 5:47 PM
Jun 2013
ssjokg said:
souledge94 said:
ssjokg said:
SatanicBeaver said:
Great episode, 5/5.

Nobody said that it actually paid off.
He is planning to sacrifice her.I dont think that cheating on her in order to achieve that, something she is aware of(implied to be at least), is what makes him look like an ass.

It was at least very stupid on his part.I know hes planning to sacrifice her and all but he dam well knows banging someone els is not going to change his emotions and is not going to make the process any easier.When it comes to the moment of him having to do it and thinking "this is still hard" its like well oh doh of course dummy.You could have spent your last moments making love to your wife instead of banging some other girl in witch you dont have that kind of feelings for.Its your last moments use them wisely since ether way its going to hurt in the end.
May 20, 2014 10:54 PM

Aug 2009
YEah that is definitely the best choice.HE should do that instead of becoming emotionless.
May 20, 2014 11:29 PM

Jul 2007
Kerry does NOT make good choices. The fact that he chose to participate in the actual war shows that already.
May 21, 2014 2:02 AM

Aug 2009
I was being sarcastic before. The series showed us multiple times that it is better for him, as the Magus Killer to be emotionally detached.

Participating in the war was a mistake for all, not just him.
May 21, 2014 2:47 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
I was being sarcastic before. The series showed us multiple times that it is better for him, as the Magus Killer to be emotionally detached.

Choosing to walk down the path he chose to was also a mistake.

As for participating being mistake for all - Kerry is someone who should know
May 21, 2014 3:13 AM

Aug 2009
As I said before, for the Magus Killer , that was the best choice
The world of Kaleid isn't perfect.And we still don't know what they did, so we can't say it was that easy.

As I said in ep 1's thread, it is very easy for us to know what they should have done.
May 21, 2014 3:26 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
As I said before, for the Magus Killer , that was the best choice
The world of Kaleid isn't perfect.And we still don't know what they did, so we can't say it was that easy.

As I said in ep 1's thread, it is very easy for us to know what they should have done.

We know that

Also no "get the NOPE out of this bullshit" is a general reaction any sane persons hould have to concepts like grail war, especially when that person has knowledge kerry has.
May 21, 2014 4:05 AM

Aug 2009
In other words we can only speculate.And their kids are alive becausr of luck encounters with Rin and Luvia, not because this is a magically peacefull world.And we still have grail war, they just use different names and systems.

Now you force your ideas and knowledge about their world on them.
May 21, 2014 8:45 AM
Jun 2013
ssjokg said:

If the end result is him still feeling horrible about the whole wife sacrificing then isint him banging some other chick to try and become more detached kinda pointless.
souledge94May 21, 2014 8:51 AM
May 21, 2014 9:19 AM

Aug 2009
souledge94 said:
ssjokg said:

If the end result is him still feeling horrible about the whole wife sacrificing then isint him banging some other chick to try and become more detached kinda pointless.

Thats why it is only an attempt. He tried, but those 8 years he spent with them cant just go away like that.
May 21, 2014 9:32 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
In other words we can only speculate.And their kids are alive becausr of luck encounters with Rin and Luvia, not because this is a magically peacefull world.And we still have grail war, they just use different names and systems.

Now you force your ideas and knowledge about their world on them.

No world in nasuverse is magically peaceful.

But the kids in KLP are in far better position (for now) and have not undergone a horribly traumatic experiences. And they are not left alone to face the dangers the world presents to them.

Nope, I am not. Kerry
. HE has enough knowledge to understand that this is BAD idea, yet his hypocrisy of wanting to fulfill his ideal in a way, stops him.

ssjokg said:
souledge94 said:
ssjokg said:

Thats why it is only an attempt. He tried, but those 8 years he spent with them cant just go away like that.

And in your mind, which one would make him feel better:
- I sacrificed my wife, but hey at least we spent all the time together
- I sacrificed my wife, but hey I was a horrible person all that time, trying to do everything to make myself distance from her.

AhenshihaelMay 21, 2014 9:37 AM
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - Yesterday

11 by filthyfrank8142 »»
7 hours ago

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.