Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2008 7:14 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The events took a turn for the better, I think. Goes to prove cyborgs have emotions, too. xD Hopefully Amanda would become stronger (>_<) she degraded from XAT's strongest to Zwolf's noob dammit! I find the new OP better than the previous one (!)

One more thing... damn that gorilla for messing with Al and Brad!!
Jul 19, 2008 8:26 PM

Mar 2008
meh i await the next episode, hope that will show some more action betwenn the characters

also i still want Hermann to awaken, not giving up on him yet

MAL list updates
Jul 19, 2008 8:56 PM

Jun 2007
wolfsrainXD said:
Goes to prove cyborgs have emotions, too.

Cyborgs are just people with mechanical/organic parts implanted inside them to either keep them alive or increase their abilities. They're not Androids (ie. 100% robot). I think you mixed the two up :). You could even go as far as to consider a person with a pace maker a cyborg if you wanted too.
Jul 19, 2008 9:31 PM
Jul 2018
DeathfireD said:
wolfsrainXD said:
Goes to prove cyborgs have emotions, too.

Cyborgs are just people with mechanical/organic parts implanted inside them to either keep them alive or increase their abilities. They're not Androids (ie. 100% robot). I think you mixed the two up :).

right =]]] then again im glad there aint any mindless androids or whatever-u-call-them among the protagonists x3
removed-userJul 20, 2008 12:06 AM
Jul 19, 2008 9:38 PM

Apr 2008
These few latest episodes made me glad that I didn't drop it. XD
Jul 19, 2008 10:06 PM

Jun 2007
In my opinion, Blassreiter has fallen. I see power rangers elements in it. And not to mention the commander is a total arrogant pain in the ass, and the way Zwolf operates has got me siding with Xargin now. It's not getting better, it's getting worse.
Jul 19, 2008 10:27 PM

Jun 2007
Shurtugal said:
In my opinion, Blassreiter has fallen. I see power rangers elements in it. And not to mention the commander is a total arrogant pain in the ass, and the way Zwolf operates has got me siding with Xargin now. It's not getting better, it's getting worse.

I kind of agree. I was liking the show a lot until this episode too. I didn't like how it turned all religious just to tie the Knight Templar into the story. It was understandable that Xargin was the religious apocalyptic nut but I don't see what the Knights Templar or a holy army has to do with Fighting Xargin. I also don't like the Zoid/Power Ranger copy cats.
Jul 19, 2008 10:52 PM
Apr 2008
wolfsrainXD said:

I agree. Although 1 of them survived.
Jul 20, 2008 4:48 AM

Jul 2008
darkxdestiny said:
wolfsrainXD said:

I also agree but only damn him? HOW ABOUT CUT HIM IN PIECE AND FEED TO PIRANHAS!!! Now that I would enjoy! Piece of shits like him do not deserve to live like those same piece of shit in the anime Crystal Blaze if any of you saw it.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Jul 20, 2008 4:53 AM

Jul 2008
Here is my screw this list:
SCREW THE PIECE OF BEEP WHO DID EXPERIENCES ON XAT TEAM MEMBERS
SCREW THE FAKE TEMPLAR KNIGHTS CAUSE THE INSULT GOD JUST THE WAY THEY ACT!
SCREW THOSE GUYS FOR MAKING JOHNSON SUFFER
SCREW BEATRICE CAUSE SHE A BITCH
SCREW ALL FAKE PIECE OF **** WHO THINK THEY SERVE GOD RIGHT WHEN IT REALLY IS THE DEVIL PLAYING WITH THEM LIKE TOYS!
SCREW THE USA FOR THE PROBLEM OF AIDS RIGHT NOW AND ALL WHO THINK I AM WRONG CAUSE USA AIN'T FOOLING ME!
That's about right
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Jul 20, 2008 4:58 AM
Apr 2008
angel999 said:
darkxdestiny said:
wolfsrainXD said:

I also agree but only damn him? HOW ABOUT CUT HIM IN PIECE AND FEED TO PIRANHAS!!! Now that I would enjoy! Piece of shits like him do not deserve to live like those same piece of shit in the anime Crystal Blaze if any of you saw it.

One thing to note for SPOILERS.

But man I don't like the way the ZWOLF force Joseph's powers to his limits. High chance of him

Xargin, Beatrice, Wolf, & now a new villian. Just how many villians will there be? Hopefully no second season. :(
Jul 20, 2008 7:38 AM

Sep 2007
angel999 said:
SCREW ALL FAKE PIECE OF **** WHO THINK THEY SERVE GOD RIGHT WHEN IT REALLY IS THE DEVIL PLAYING WITH THEM LIKE TOYS!
SCREW THE USA FOR THE PROBLEM OF AIDS RIGHT NOW AND ALL WHO THINK I AM WRONG CAUSE USA AIN'T FOOLING ME!
That's about right

Wow... you need to take a chill pill... the way ZWOLF act is an insult to God? HAHAHA, have you ever heard of a little thing called the Crusades? or perhaps the Inquisition? or maybe the suicide bombers of today? The fact is religion is the worst killer that has and will ever exist. More people have and still die from religion, or rather in the name of religion, then anything else. So what they did was an insult to God? Please... I just love what religious people say without thinking.

Besides I think the way ZWOLF treated the situation was realistic. What alternative did they have? Send in mass amounts of troops (that they don't have) fight them off one by one? In the process loosing more people then they save? Yeah so I may not like what they did but I see why they did it.

But I agree I'm not too happy to see the Zoids/Power Rangerish rip-offs.
Jul 20, 2008 12:10 PM

Oct 2007
DeathfireD said:
Shurtugal said:

I kind of agree. I was liking the show a lot until this episode too. I didn't like how it turned all religious just to tie the Knight Templar into the story. It was understandable that Xargin was the religious apocalyptic nut but I don't see what the Knights Templar or a holy army has to do with Fighting Xargin. I also don't like the Zoid/Power Ranger copy cats.

Is there anything more left to say? It was good from episode 7 to 12, but then it started to go over the top. And I seem to be getting less and less into the action scenes, because I notice the bad animation.
Jul 20, 2008 1:46 PM

Jul 2008
Firefox265 said:
angel999 said:
That's about right

Wow... you need to take a chill pill... the way ZWOLF act is an insult to God? HAHAHA, have you ever heard of a little thing called the Crusades? or perhaps the Inquisition? or maybe the suicide bombers of today? The fact is religion is the worst killer that has and will ever exist. More people have and still die from religion, or rather in the name of religion, then anything else. So what they did was an insult to God? Please... I just love what religious people say without thinking.

Besides I think the way ZWOLF treated the situation was realistic. What alternative did they have? Send in mass amounts of troops (that they don't have) fight them off one by one? In the process loosing more people then they save? Yeah so I may not like what they did but I see why they did it.

But I agree I'm not too happy to see the Zoids/Power Rangerish rip-offs.
You are funny person. LOL but truth is the problem is not religion to correct you but the way people act, think and believe in that very same religion. I am very religious and if a lot things would not influence or us to not be over influenced by them then we would have something of higher evolved self-control. One thing to help would eliminating money problems. Just stream of thoughts. I think they should nuke the whole damn areas with these pests but I would prefer the way they are using now just that blasphemy of God will not compensate for it at all, they just think like that cause they have the high tech stuff. Then again think about the situation with AIDS.
Jul 20, 2008 3:40 PM

Sep 2007
angel999 said:
You are funny person. LOL but truth is the problem is not religion to correct you but the way people act, think and believe in that very same religion. I am very religious and if a lot things would not influence or us to not be over influenced by them then we would have something of higher evolved self-control. One thing to help would eliminating money problems. Just stream of thoughts. I think they should nuke the whole damn areas with these pests but I would prefer the way they are using now just that blasphemy of God will not compensate for it at all, they just think like that cause they have the high tech stuff. Then again think about the situation with AIDS.
I wasn't trying to say anything is wrong with religion or that it is the problem. I was just meant that your comment on how they acted was an insult to God wasn't exactly right.
Jul 21, 2008 12:49 PM

Jul 2008
Firefox265 said:
angel999 said:
I wasn't trying to say anything is wrong with religion or that it is the problem. I was just meant that your comment on how they acted was an insult to God wasn't exactly right.

Hey it's all cool and opinions are opinions. We take what we can from them and enrich ourselves like anime. Ne? Let's be pals that talk about ideas around these forums. Mata ne (see you again).
Jul 21, 2008 3:38 PM

Sep 2007
angel999 said:
Hey it's all cool and opinions are opinions. We take what we can from them and enrich ourselves like anime. Ne? Let's be pals that talk about ideas around these forums. Mata ne (see you again).
Ii desu ne. Tomodachi? Hontou? Ja mata!
Jul 22, 2008 1:05 PM

Oct 2007
angel999 said:
That's about right

1. YES
2. NO, I DOUBT ALL OF THEM ARE BAD
3. YES
4. YES
5. NO, I JUST PITY THEM
6. NO, SCREW PEOPLE FOR HAVING SEX BEORE MARRAIGE. THE USA HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2008 2:53 PM

Jul 2008
Firefox265 said:
angel999 said:
Ii desu ne. Tomodachi? Hontou? Ja mata!
Mochiroi Tomodachi soredemo Ii desu yo des. Ja mata.
Jul 25, 2008 3:23 PM

Jul 2008
althought the action was lagging gotta admit it was a nice story mover...seriously wasnt expecting Al,brad,lene, and wolf to survive (even if it was only their bodies) cant wait for 16 RED JOSEPH vs AL WOOO
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kaiokenx3&sclick=1]
Dec 28, 2008 10:44 PM

Jul 2008
Xargin's side is starting to look like the sane one. X___X

BEGINNER
Aug 9, 2009 5:14 AM

Aug 2008
I think the moral of this anime is, sisters mess shit up.
Sep 26, 2009 6:17 PM

Aug 2008
Okay I'm totally lost. Can somebody please calarify the story of this anime up to this point please?

That "Minister"/Director guy...so he CREATED this problem to DESTROY the problem? Or was there just some accident while doing the research which created super power Xargin who created the problem, and now the Minister dude is trying to fix it?

And I thought the sister was against what the Minister was using the research for back in the flash backs. But now she's all for it? Or just going along with it?

Totally confused.
Feb 7, 2010 10:00 AM

Nov 2008
Hooray for Amanda! She's not only uber hot, she also has dignity and a huge pride for XAT and her deceased partners.
Feb 28, 2010 9:02 AM

Jun 2008
shasha ^.^ make luv with me plz...
Oct 10, 2010 6:20 PM

Mar 2010
The way things ended up were good great morals were learned today

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 24, 2011 5:43 PM

Dec 2008
Knights Templar? You've got to be kidding me! They all seem like big bags of mashed up jackasses to me.
Jul 7, 2012 5:42 AM

Jul 2010
"絆"
Apr 21, 2013 12:10 AM

Feb 2009
I wish both side to eliminate each either and let people live in peace because both of them are assholes!
Jun 28, 2013 11:27 AM

May 2012
The anime sure changed from what it was in the beginning. Still a horrible pace though.
Aug 25, 2014 4:11 AM

Aug 2013
Yeah.. both sides should just die. Joseph is suffering.. haihh.
Dec 26, 2014 10:24 AM

Jul 2014
Being Joseph is all suffering. I kinda pity his fate...maybe I should place all the blame to Urobutcher (again).
"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous"

PROJECT-ERASER

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuemauricebackup - Sep 27, 2008

80 by Inexplicable »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:29 PM

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 5 Discussion

Monkey_D_Luffy - May 3, 2008

26 by skr_123 »»
Dec 19, 2022 9:21 AM

» Any differences between the Light novel and the anime?

kuik - Feb 15, 2022

0 by kuik »»
Feb 15, 2022 4:36 PM

Poll: » Blassreiter Episode 13 Discussion

Carp - Jul 5, 2008

26 by Avichii »»
Sep 17, 2020 5:57 AM

» Blu-Ray?

TheCrunchyUser - May 10, 2020

0 by TheCrunchyUser »»
May 10, 2020 4:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.