Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 15, 2011 11:57 PM

Jun 2011
Everybody starts to get together again after a shout from Nako. Satsuki and madam Manager also helps them at the inn. Enishi also become better at managing the inn.

Judging by the preview, Ohana finally confesses to Kou? And I hope Ren x Tomoe pairing will come true~

Final episode!
Dec 23, 2011 8:14 AM
Nov 2011
I didn't think they could keep the emotional suspense through this episode. They did. And I still want to cry, I don't want this Anime to end, but we know its coming to that anyways. Everyone is trying so hard to 'save the inn'. But Nako seems to be the only other one who gets that if you lose your identity trying to save that identity, then what are you?

I hoped that Ohana's Mom would make an appearance, but I thought hoping for her to help out would be too much. So much for that. But I like how Madam Manager is insisting they keep this last tradition that she wanted to see. I get the feeling something else is wrong with her, but she won't tell anyone.

How will this end. I didn't think initially this show would be a 9 or ten, its clearly at least the nine, how high I rate it will depend on the ending. Man I'm on pins and needles!
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Mar 1, 2012 2:46 PM

Nov 2010
This would have gone for a good ending as well
Those last scenes were very beautiful

Fest it up, Fest it up!
Apr 11, 2012 4:19 PM

Oct 2011
Nachtwandler_21 said:
It's a crazy thing but... Tomoe should marry Gen-san. Definitely )

Gen-san? dont you mean ren?
Apr 25, 2012 10:46 AM

Nov 2011
Yay, they made in time for the festival!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
May 13, 2012 3:14 AM

Sep 2011
Somehow I felt that the music in the end didn't really fit in. With the choir and everything. Don't get me wrong it was beautiful, but some kind of japanese song would have been better imo.
Jul 14, 2012 3:47 PM

Oct 2010
for once, i can't wait until this ends, even though i am late watching it
Oct 17, 2012 10:42 AM

Apr 2012
Yayayayay, Satsuki to the rescue! Ever since she visited the inn the first time I had my suspicions; I was sure we'd see her as a waitress at some point in the show, and as it turned out, we did. I like her better with her hair down though!

Only one episode left! >_<
Nov 23, 2012 11:56 AM

May 2012
Really hectic episode but in the end good teamwork made it into a wonderful ending, I wonder what the next and final episode will give, will we see Ko? What will happen to the Inn and especially what will happen on the festival?

Lets find out next!
Dec 29, 2012 1:53 AM
Jan 2012
And the finale is finally here. It's been a great anime so far, with a couple bumps in it, but a good over all feel to it. This was a good episode, and it was nice to see that the majority of things worked out in the end for everyone. Hope it ends well.
Mar 27, 2013 12:07 PM

Jan 2013
4/5
Finally almost over
Jul 3, 2013 8:57 PM

Nov 2012
yes.. beautiful episode XD I love it! XD
even okami helping..

and in the end bonbori festival.. that end! XDDD
NOOOO... :'( ITS GONNA BE END.. NOOOOOOOO :(((
Jul 25, 2013 8:34 PM

Feb 2008
I know Minko means well, but I really dislike her as a character. :/ She was pretty cool at the beginning, but she got worse as each episode went on.

Ah well, that's just my opinion.

I also think it was unfair that they were putting all the blame and anger towards Ohana. She didn't do anything wrong.
WishJul 25, 2013 8:41 PM

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, give it a thousand reasons to smile. =]
Sep 20, 2013 8:19 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Bet that can penetrate even the most indifferent user thanks to the magnificent views that can be in a superb manner and in the depths of the truly unique board (specifically, admire the subtlety in showing the stairs with the signs of aging, sublime). Plot is not innovative, good screenplay. Well done animations. I'm a little tense in awaiting the final episode. Final score that deserves to be the maximum possible. Nice slice of life!
Nov 14, 2013 5:04 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That Kissuiso work ethic is impressive. No sleep, sprained ankle and all and they still do their stuff.

Satsuki is kind of cool in her own absent way. She was a bit of a deus ex machina to be sure.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 12, 2014 8:41 PM

Jul 2014
one episode left!
Nov 20, 2014 2:30 PM
Mar 2013
Minko plz stfu 4evar
she's so damn bitchy.
Apr 7, 2015 6:15 PM

Jun 2013
Beautiful episode!
only 1 left :(
Aug 2, 2015 9:32 PM

Jul 2012
Only one more episode to wrap everything up! I'm gonna miss Ohana and the rest of Kissuiso :(
Aug 1, 2016 1:20 PM
Jan 2012
i was worried about end anime and kissuisou.
But i have confiance.
I curious about wish ohana and yuina. Enishi very happy,but climates is very tense.
nice good see all together to save kissuisou.
nice ending the episode.
Words of nakochi so very strong.
RafaKojiroAug 6, 2016 3:34 PM
May 22, 2017 10:10 AM

Jun 2013
Moral of the story: it's fine if we overwork ourselves, if we do it together. It's not like people overworking themselves is a serious problem in Japan, lol no. It's funny how even Satsuki was temporarily absorbed into the Kissuiso Hivemind. Heartwarming af fam

I liked the little bit of animation where Ohana ran up to the Manager (at 10:24). Even though I've complained a lot about this show, I can see that the people who worked on it (mainly PA Works) put a lot of care into it.

Derpyderp said:
I found it quite stupid that everyone suddenly turned on Ohana, because she ''chose the manager's side''.

Right? How dare she care about their well-being or the compromised quality of service. Perhaps the first time Ohana was interesting again in the second cour and of course the show treats it as if she was the one who was in the wrong.
LeeTailorMay 22, 2017 10:23 AM
Aug 3, 2017 9:24 AM

Sep 2015
I'll probably have something more coherent to say about the finale. But I liked the penultimate episode. It brought all of the characters motivations into sharp relief. They all want to save the inn, and all have different reasons and methods for doing so. I particularly liked Nako siding with Ohana that Kisuiso was fun when it was a more stress free environment. Her tearful plea to everyone at the end might have been a bit much. But I got what they were going for.

I was less crazy about Minko backpedaling a little there. Still unable to control her emotions. But I also think her relationship with Ohana has been one of the lynch pins of the show. And they're probably saving their reconciliation/possible goodbye for next time. It will be interesting to see if Ohana goes back or not. Not that I particularly care at this point. But out of pure curiosity for how they plan to end this series. And what they want it all to mean.

On a final note I'm pretty tired of Ohana's indecisiveness in these past few episodes. I know it's supposed to be frustrating but god damn. I almost felt bad for Yuina. When she's outlining her plans for the future. And Ohana's just tuning her out because she's thinking about Ko or something stupid. Her plans for the future weren't even that bad. I think Yuina's come the farthest of any character except maybe Nako.
Sep 20, 2017 5:03 PM
May 2012
kou you lil fag. where the hell are you?

LeeTailor said:
Moral of the story: it's fine if we overwork ourselves, if we do it together. It's not like people overworking themselves is a serious problem in Japan, lol no. It's funny how even Satsuki was temporarily absorbed into the Kissuiso Hivemind. Heartwarming af fam

I liked the little bit of animation where Ohana ran up to the Manager (at 10:24). Even though I've complained a lot about this show, I can see that the people who worked on it (mainly PA Works) put a lot of care into it.

Derpyderp said:
I found it quite stupid that everyone suddenly turned on Ohana, because she ''chose the manager's side''.

Right? How dare she care about their well-being or the compromised quality of service. Perhaps the first time Ohana was interesting again in the second cour and of course the show treats it as if she was the one who was in the wrong.

exactly. what the hell was that.
Oct 21, 2017 3:21 AM

Dec 2010
Good, good, this was a good episode. The slow build-up was really worth it.
Nov 19, 2017 4:03 PM

Aug 2015
I find it unbelievable that everyone, excluding Denroku since he’s our neutral old wise man, would act hostile towards Ohana, they must know by now that the inn means a lot to her, even if she hasn’t been working there for a great amount of time. I wholeheartedly agree with what Nako and Ohana said - Kissui Inn had clearly changed for the worse and it was apparent by how nobody seemed to be enjoying their work.

It’s nice to see how the distance between Ohana and her grandmother has closed, particularly in the scene where Ohana asks if Kou could visit, as we saw Sui slightly joking around with her. Satsuki helping out felt kind of weird and abrupt though.
Jan 13, 2019 1:02 PM

Nov 2016
Frigging loved this episode.

Only one more to go :(

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 5, 2019 12:37 PM

Jul 2016
As I said in the previous episode, this whole conflict would have been solved sooner if they all would have gathered and talk about the issue of wanting to follow Sui's dream or not. Not to mention that Enishi was the one who should be blame in any case. Sui told him to stop reserving rooms yet he didn't listen to her and in the end, the problems just increased because they didn't have enough staff members... in the end, no matter how much they want to make him look like a capable man, he's way too inept to be a good manager.

And on a side note, honestly, Minko should be thankful she has people she can call "friends" because I can't understand how Ohana manages to not beat the shit out of her. It's almost surprising how less her character has developed in almost 26 episodes despite being a recurrent one in the cast of the series. She still has the same childish attitude when something doesn't go according to her plans and yet, she has the face to blame everyone (or mostly Ohana) for her lack of self confidence. Probably, my most hated character when it comes to SoL anime.

All in all, this episode was too much overdramatic for my taste but at least, having the three generations of Shijima women working alongside each other at the Inn was very heartwarming to see.
May 27, 2021 5:55 AM
Oct 2016
Weak episode, everything feels way too forced. Almost every character isn't acting coherently and most of them seem not to have a brain for most of the episode. I understand what it's trying to achieve with this extreme situation, but the situation itself is way to improbable and the way it's executed it too extreme and unbelievable.
It still has some nice scenes, most of them around Sui and Ohana.
I think a lot could be avoided if Sui tried to talk with them, she is very wise and even though she was wrong, everyone could try show that to her. There isn't a right side here, so it's a nice choice to use both the wrong to make it right I guess.
Satsuki appearing and helping is nice fanservice, kinda.
Jun 21, 2021 5:29 AM

Mar 2019
1 more episode to go, I'm scared! I hope Sui isn't going to die, but Idk how it's going to end.

For now, when did Minko forgive Ohana and what happened to the latter working at Yuina's inn? I thought she said she's going, or did that already happen? Satsuki and the landlord working as waitresses is a rare sight and I liked it a lot, the experience Sui-san has is astonishing.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 2, 2021 11:39 PM

Jun 2020
Everyone's so busy right now preparing for the moment all the customers go in, And some people say that Ohana has changed not the Inn which I am still not sure what they meant in the meantime

They have a lot in their hands once all the customers have arrived and this is really not the time to fight and waste time as things have gone really busy, Now Tomoe got a sprained foot now she's out of the game someone has to replace her quick

Sui and Satsuki planned out to help them which is what they need at a time like this and all things were resolved once they were in although Sui took a breather I hope it's not something urgent.
Jan 11, 11:08 AM
May 2020
great ep, i hope things get resolved and bonbori matsuri!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

327 by SlammyHammy »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 28, 2011

173 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.