Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2011 11:28 AM

Aug 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This is getting helluva confusing, so is prime minister a bad guy..a good guy? Is Fujimaru fighting for bloody monday or against it. This almost reached the level of annoyance.
Sep 6, 2011 4:15 PM

Aug 2008
Falcon could be undercover but under who's order Third-I leader seems to really believe he is bad or is acting really good.

my first thought was that since Falcon and J said its about time for the Story Teller to make his proclamation and the mas man saluted him. i thought hmm so are they following his orders. is so are they really bad? and are they just trying to do something with those world leaders....

which ever its all so foggy right now.

in the end i still hope for the best for Falcon is all. and not become something like that movie Law Abiding Citizen. if u know what im talking about.
Sep 6, 2011 7:58 PM

Feb 2008
Noitrus said:
This is getting helluva confusing, so is prime minister a bad guy..a good guy? Is Fujimaru fighting for bloody monday or against it. This almost reached the level of annoyance.

For me,I'm awed with Bloody Monday the Last Season. I really love the fact that there is a chance that Falcon is "truly" working for the terrorists. It's mind-blowing. (^_~)

I think the prime minister is the "true" bad guy here. It was revealed at the last chapter of season 2 that he is the STORYTELLER. So, I guess it makes him the MASTERMIND of it all. As what J said, "But...a single person is writing bloody monday. This isn't just nonsense."

And, for Falcon, let me think, I guess he had no choice but to join with J since his (Falcon's) Hibiki is with them. I don't know the specifics about that (since we have only 6 chapters scanlated). We'll just see how the story will develop from then on.

Chimasternmay said:
Falcon could be undercover but under who's order Third-I leader seems to really believe he is bad or is acting really good.

I don't think so, since Falcon went rouge from Third-I for a year. So, it's safe to say that he (Falcon) is doing it on his own, hmm.. or maybe Otoya knows what Falcon is planning right from the start. =)

Chimasternmay said:
my first thought was that since Falcon and J said its about time for the Story Teller to make his proclamation and the mas man saluted him. i thought hmm so are they following his orders. is so are they really bad? and are they just trying to do something with those world leaders....

My thoughts exactly, I did thought Falcon and J are working together against the Storyteller. "wishful thinking" hehe
KimRiParkSep 6, 2011 8:37 PM
Jan 9, 2012 9:18 AM
Nov 2009
So I was wrong. Arghh this is getting hella confusing. We still didn't get any back-story from Peter Pan (because he died too fast) when he taught Falcon his techniques and some characters from season one that dissappeared that haven't been seen yet.
Jul 23, 2013 1:12 PM

Nov 2011

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bloody Monday Last Season Chapter 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2013

18 by ZugarCupK »»
Sep 26, 2021 8:12 PM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Last Season Chapter 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2013

1 by Kat0211 »»
Aug 30, 2016 2:39 PM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Last Season Chapter 11 Discussion

KimRiPark - Nov 19, 2011

8 by Kat0211 »»
Aug 30, 2016 1:10 PM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Last Season Chapter 5 Discussion

Chimasternmay - Aug 23, 2011

3 by Kat0211 »»
Aug 30, 2016 12:13 PM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Last Season Chapter 2 Discussion

Chimasternmay - Aug 23, 2011

2 by Kat0211 »»
Aug 30, 2016 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.