Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 1, 2011 3:50 AM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Wasabi said:
Utao's "moe" moments are ridiculously forced and her bro-complex is disgustingly irritating and pointless.
Yes they are but I ignore them seeing many are in other shows I watch. I don't see this being bad for this show in particular as in disturbing my enjoyment of it.
Well, that means that it's not being done well, doesn't it? I mean, the measure of how well pandering is done is usually how seamlessly it it fits in with the rest of the anime. I don't see how you can excuse it by saying that there are a lot of other shows that don't do it well, either. That doesn't seem relevant at all.
Yumekichi11 said:
Wasabi said:
There is zero reason for her being such a bro-con. And judging from how the show goes and will continue going, the whole bro-con thing will never be addressed whatsoever. Placed there so the otaku can eat it all up like the lolicons they are.
I don't agree, there is a reason for her and IMO it has to do in the beginning. I think she was saved by Kyouhei so WTF is wrong if she wants to lose her innocence to her brother? She owes his life to him. Sure incest blah blah blah but it will also sell out due to that point.
When did she get saved by Kyouhei? Back in episode 1 when he fell on top of her? I'm pretty sure it's been heavily implied that her bro-con tendencies started before then. In any case, it still doesn't explain why she wants to jump his bones so badly. I mean she was, what, 8 when he left? Not that it really matters too much whether or not they bothered to contrive some motive for her incestuous desires since it's still out of place regardless.

And I just need to know your reasoning on one thing.

1. Perverse sexual lust between blood-related siblings: completely natural and morally acceptable.
2. 2 one-night stands within 6 months of each other: disgusting, slutty behavior.

Why.jpg
Sep 1, 2011 4:14 AM

Oct 2010
DrHouse said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Wasabi said:
There is zero reason for her being such a bro-con. And judging from how the show goes and will continue going, the whole bro-con thing will never be addressed whatsoever. Placed there so the otaku can eat it all up like the lolicons they are.
I don't agree, there is a reason for her and IMO it has to do in the beginning. I think she was saved by Kyouhei so WTF is wrong if she wants to lose her innocence to her brother? She owes his life to him. Sure incest blah blah blah but it will also sell out due to that point.
When did she get saved by Kyouhei? Back in episode 1 when he fell on top of her? I'm pretty sure it's been heavily implied that her bro-con tendencies started before then. In any case, it still doesn't explain why she wants to jump his bones so badly. I mean she was, what, 8 when he left? Not that it really matters too much whether or not they bothered to contrive some motive for her incestuous desires since it's still out of place regardless.
Well that was a IMO but putting out of the blue makes no sense to me. There is certainly a factor out there
whether it is shown or assumed. There just is and my assume is he saved her in the past during that crazy incident. There may be more to it also. Series is not over yet.
DrHouse said:
And I just need to know your reasoning on one thing.

1. Perverse sexual lust between blood-related siblings: completely natural and morally acceptable.
2. 2 one-night stands within 6 months of each other: disgusting, slutty behavior.

Why.jpg
I am sorry but I don't understand this. What I do can answer is that fiction and bitching at certain situations in it are fun things depending on their aspects.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 1, 2011 8:35 AM

Sep 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Wasabi said:
Utao's "moe" moments are ridiculously forced and her bro-complex is disgustingly irritating and pointless.
Yes they are but I ignore them seeing many are in other shows I watch. I don't see this being bad for this show in particular as in disturbing my enjoyment of it.

How am I supoose to enjoy a show fully if I hhave to ignore certainn aspects of it?
Yumekechi11 said:
Wasabi said:

I can't even take this comment seriously. So a girl gets saved by her brother and now she wants to give up her little loli virginity to onii-chan? Wtf are you smoking? That makes zero fucking sense. So a prebubescennt girl wanting to have an incestuous relationship with her bro is completely fine but yet someone like Chihaya-sensei is a complete slut cause she slept with two guys. Wtf goes on in that head of yours?

Yumekechi11 said:
in regards to Otaku stuff well the anime change and all its elements like the lolicon stuff you mention and MOE shaped up the Otakus so they are not what they are but what they became by watching what made them. You see with I did there?

Point being? They're still lolicons now. And the industry is ruining itself by churning out the same generic loli shit every year just to make a quick and easy buck. Only few studios have the balls to do something different.

lolz posting from smartphone. Shit took forever to edit correctly.
Sep 1, 2011 10:03 PM

May 2011
Haha loved Moyako's reaction to Kyouhei's comment. That was kinda funny.

Otherwise, I'm really only watching this show b/c of Aki now. If it weren't for him, I'd drop it...
Sep 1, 2011 11:56 PM

Oct 2010
Wasabi said:
Yumekechi11 said:
Wasabi said:
I can't even take this comment seriously. So a girl gets saved by her brother and now she wants to give up her little loli virginity to onii-chan? Wtf are you smoking? That makes zero fucking sense. So a prebubescennt girl wanting to have an incestuous relationship with her bro is completely fine but yet someone like Chihaya-sensei is a complete slut cause she slept with two guys. Wtf goes on in that head of yours?
I exaggerated some stuff but point being is that someone that had its life saved and perhaps admires someone may indeed be inclined into giving something to them. The teacher is another story and context.
Yumekechi11 said:
in regards to Otaku stuff well the anime change and all its elements like the lolicon stuff you mention and MOE shaped up the Otakus so they are not what they are but what they became by watching what made them. You see with I did there?

Point being? They're still lolicons now. And the industry is ruining itself by churning out the same generic loli shit every year just to make a quick and easy buck. Only few studios have the balls to do something different.Well but that's because no studio wants to be bankrupted like Gonzo apparently still may be. So no risk taking = something most likely that has been done and preferably sold a lot. Point being is that those who hate that shit are in fact stuck watching it.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 2, 2011 11:34 AM
Jun 2011
Less Loli. More Aki - plz
Sep 3, 2011 5:42 PM

Nov 2007
oh this girl is out for Kyohei's junk good. Hibino isn't overly interested and the little girl liking her brother is just creepy. wincest doesn't often bother me here .... but he's like a college student and she's an annoying kid when she talked about rivals it was just weird.

need more Aki, the police dude's weirdo daughter is actually kinda cool. he really showed no reaction with her sitting on him.
Sep 4, 2011 6:23 PM

Jul 2009
And Kuuko is still fucking great
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 5, 2011 3:26 PM

Jan 2010
SUDDENLY, Hanazawa Kana. What is this I don't even.

Well, who cares? More Hanazawa is always good.
Sep 6, 2011 5:38 PM

Mar 2009
Fai said:

Yay for random mormons labeling yet another female character as "slut" without any real reason behind that. Really shows how much sexually repressed most of otaku are, sadly.

Wait. Who's a slut now?
Sep 6, 2011 6:37 PM
Dec 2007
Mormegil said:
Fai said:

Yay for random mormons labeling yet another female character as "slut" without any real reason behind that. Really shows how much sexually repressed most of otaku are, sadly.

Wait. Who's a slut now?
Some people must have reffered to the newly revealed girl as a slut because of her seemingly upfront love for Kyouhei (even though they probably dont see anything wrong with that other girl's obsession with Utao, or Utao's borderline-incestuous feelings for Kyouhei). Some people just like calling any girl who's upfront about what she wants as a "slut".

Sep 18, 2011 11:20 AM

Jul 2009
Lol @ Kuuko trying to seduce Aki hahahaha XD I dunno why it was just hilarious XD Especially when her dad rang the doorbell in the middle *pfft* XD
Hrm ... so Kirio promises not to fight with Utao anymore? That's good ... and this Mahiru character seems pretty cool too, judging from like 5 seconds o_O She likes Kyohei huh ... everybody does or what XD
Also there was some lol animation. Also just realized everything is Chiaki Ishikawa, which is awesome but I feel silly for not noticing XD
Jan 4, 2012 2:19 PM

Jun 2009
Mahiru appears! I've heard only few little things about her but I'm definitely interested.
Hiyoko seems to be that girl from the pat who was friends with Kyouhei. Loved how Hibino let them walk alone. Hiyoko seems to have some feelings for Aki. Speeking of Aki, it was so funny how he acted with Kuuko. Hr basicly ignored her. ;D
And again some time for Aki! His plans are crazy but I can see there he's coming from. It was touching how he refered to teacher by her first name and even mentioned Nono. I suppose he cared about the dog more than he let on. And that scene with some child running after dog. :/
Nov 16, 2012 9:44 PM

Mar 2009
That girl's appearance is kinda interesting.
Jan 28, 2013 4:44 PM

Sep 2011
Oh snap!
Mar 4, 2013 1:41 PM

May 2012
Woh ho a new character this late in the story and how interesting! Seems to be his sister or something similar oO? Lets find out who this girl is!
Jun 19, 2013 12:52 AM
Feb 2009
jeez another sister in love with her bro lol..
Aug 17, 2013 9:25 PM

Jan 2013
Didn't expect another doll user.
Good episode as always
Aug 8, 2021 8:59 PM

Feb 2014
lmao when Moyako was like “oh btw Utao, Kirio has a message for you...DUMMY” xD

I'm glad Utao and Kirio have reached an agreement that they won't fight each other. I want to learn more about why the Kuga and the Hyuga hate each other

Now with Mahiru here getting all close with Kyohei, I wonder if we'll see some jealousy from Hibino at all
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2023 1:27 PM

Aug 2017
Aki is living with Kuuko, I wonder who's that guy she brought to meet Aki in the park,
Kirio and Utao are on good terms now,
The episode was ok until Mahiru showed up,
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Still waiting for S2...

kari-ya - Sep 7, 2021

4 by Dekom »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:29 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xoraan14 - Sep 27, 2011

156 by Dekom »»
Nov 9, 2023 2:27 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Sep 20, 2011

83 by Dekom »»
Nov 8, 2023 2:10 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 13, 2011

81 by Dekom »»
Nov 7, 2023 2:12 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Dolls Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 6, 2011

98 by Dekom »»
Nov 6, 2023 2:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.