Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 6, 2013 3:58 AM

Sep 2011
MaxVdub said:
PANDEMlC said:
To ramble further, I'm not really sure why Knives wanted to meet Vash... or rather, have him killed. It didn't make a lot of sense, at some points he sends people to kill him, at others he sends people to die... It seemed to be a waste of time.

/rant

i think knives wanted to force vash to compromise his morals, which finally happened with legato.

also, showdown reminded me of kaneda vs. tetsuo, mostly cause of the ridiculous arms and beams being fired.

Knives wanted Vash to compromise his morals, to allow him to perceive things the same way that Knives does. Knives recognizes that he and Vash are powerful beings and he still holds Vash in high regard. It's why he KNOWS that Vash will survive all his encounters with the Gung-Ho Guns, because he recognizes Vash's superiority. The whole point of sending people to go after Vash is to cause him pain and suffering, not death. Because he knows that Vash will always somehow find a way to survive, letting loose of a bunch of psychopathic killers is Knives' way of showing Vash the pettiness and cruelty of humanity.

In the end, Knives did in fact manage to break Rem's ideals, but in doing so, it allowed Vash to move past beyond what he learned from her, allowing him to gain a better sense of autonomy in the way he lives his life. Vash accepts that he killed Legato, and he recognizes it as something sinful but his acknowledgement of the circumstances and his mistake allows him to move forward.

Knives had only finally decided to kill Vash when it seemed hopeless in the end, but in a funny way, it was Vash's painful experiences (both physically and mentally) that brought about Knives's downfall. Notice how Knives manages to graze and land multiple shots on Vash and Vash still maintains his ground and remains focused? Yet when Knives is hit with a single shot, he completely loses it in the end and couldn't even aim properly. It's somewhat ironic how Vash's experience of pain and suffering (which Knives had mainly caused) is what ultimately led him to win against his brother.

On a final note, it's interesting how Vash sparing Knives is actually a far more powerful victory on Vash's part than one might assume. Knives always boasts that life is about survival on a zero-sum scale: how it all comes down to the notion of "kill or be killed". Yet here we have Vash, standing triumphant against his brother, having the power to do exactly what Knives claims. Yet he spares him, while defiantly claiming that he is still a survivor ("I will....survive!"). And he does this without even having the need to kill Knives and in doing so, disproving everything that Knives stood for.
ronriMar 6, 2013 4:06 AM
Apr 2, 2013 2:10 PM

Feb 2012
Just rewatched this series again for the first time in nearly a decade and I gotta say I love as much now as I did back then. Love and peace! Love and peace! Love and peace!
May 21, 2013 11:36 AM

Jul 2012
I respect Vash, i mean what kind of satisfaction can you get in killing. A thing that cannot be reversed and something that you could regret for the rest of your life.
Jun 1, 2013 8:25 PM

Dec 2012
Great show. EPIC battle Vash vs Knives... Vash is great <3 overall 8/10
Jun 22, 2013 12:07 PM

Mar 2012
Trigun was...unique but nothing over-the-top amazing imo...the ending was the killer though for me, I was expecting more action, less dialogue but it turned out to be just the opposite...too much reiteration of things that were already pointed out earlier in the show, after that the episode is well over half over, and my interest was shot dead by the time the action started. I wouldn't really consider this a classic on the levels of Cowboy Bebop and Evangelion, but I guess it's an ok show. 7/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jun 24, 2013 10:36 AM

Jun 2011
Great anime. The fight between Vash and Knives was epic, especially the Russian Roulette moment. Also, I swear I heard that Knives said something about "plants" and "out brethren". Does that make Knives and Vash plants with human personalities?

Final Rating: 9/10

Jul 7, 2013 12:53 PM

Jul 2013
SolBlade said:
Great anime. The fight between Vash and Knives was epic, especially the Russian Roulette moment. Also, I swear I heard that Knives said something about "plants" and "out brethren". Does that make Knives and Vash plants with human personalities?

Final Rating: 9/10

I believe the manga elaborates on this more, I was also confused by the whole "plant" thing. Apparently, Vash and Knives are living power plants. That's what he meant. It kind of makes sense now that I think about it.
The problem with the world is that it's always one drink behind.
Jul 31, 2013 3:27 PM

Dec 2012
I agree with most of the posts I've been reading here... Ending was okay. Flashbacks were cool. Coulda had more to it though..

Series overall: 7.5/10
I thought a lot of the episodes lacked real story/substance leaving the majority of the actual plot to a select 2 or 3 episodes that explained everything. I like a story to progress throughout a series, not just give you a chunk, then a few episodes later another chunk, and then the last episode the chunks between those chunks. You know what I mean?
Thought the story itself was pretty good, just that it could have been told better.
Oct 15, 2013 10:35 PM
Oct 2013
It is really neat seeing all these people with their own ideas, expectations, and so on! ^_^

I know some of you are upset that Vash killed, or at least tried to kill his brother. I know this seems to go against the show's foundational moral. But look, clearly people CAN change and grow in different ways. Obviously characters like Wolfwood were in there for that very contrast.

I interpret Vash 'saving' Knives as sending him to Eden (work with it, it's all sacrilegious anyway). Stopping him from doing anymore evil was Vash's idea of saving him from perhaps one day realizing what awful things he's done. Because, after all, Vash suffered greatly after killing a man and didn't want to chance his brother coming to that awful conclusion himself one day.

Maybe I'm reading it too hard, but I'm going with Knives being dead. Vash was clearly there to kill. Yeah he respected Rem, but he also seemingly came to understand that ideals might/should have circumstances/exceptions and that his own inactions are technically just as responsible for the mass murder that was inflicted. Vash realized there might not always be a way, realistically speaking, and that the whole right to take a life thing is just a mere but humble Rem quote.

As for the technical parts? I'm pretty sure he shot near or through his vitals, assuming their biology is the same. Knives bled out pretty bad. The bandages? I'm sure it's just for a proper burial. A character like Vash who has made drastic changes in his ways of thinking HAD to know someone as insane and heartless as Knives SHOULD not be chanced around loved ones. Vash hates the pain he brings to people himself, so I can't imagine him bringing someone who is completely opposite of him.

Just my thoughts, let's discuss it! :3
Oct 18, 2013 12:52 AM

May 2012
Why do several people seem to think Vash killed Knives? He wounded him yeah but he clearly bandaged him up so he wouldn't bleed out and then brings him back to town with a smile on his face. He fell apart after killing Legato, just imagine how he would have reacted to killing his own brother.

Anyway, this anime was seriously all over the place. It didn't really grab me until the Gung-ho Guns showed up and shortly after I was disappointed to see they got 0 character development of any kind(This is also fairly true of the insurance girls as well). They just worked for Knives for the lulz. I agree with Shrackner that Knives or even the Gung-ho Guns would have benefited more from an earlier appearance. There was way too much fluff that could've been replaced with character development for those besides Vash, Knives and Wolfwood.

Now as for Vash, he started off as an interesting and amusing character but got far more irritating as the show went on. While I can appreciate a character who doesn't like to kill, I'm rarely fond of one who won't kill no matter the circumstances(Part of why I'm starting to get fairly disillusioned with Batman). However, what really irritated me was how Vash allows people to walk all over him on a constant basis and forces his own ideals onto others. I mean seriously, the way Wolfwood was made to look like he had done something villainous because he killed someone to save Vash's life was just ridiculous. I could rant against Vash's morals for a long time though so best to move on.

Also, does anyone else think it's pretty messed up how he kills Legato but not Knives? Sure Legato baits him by attempting to kill the insurance girls but on the other hand Knives has killed an immense amount of people and will probably continue to do so. Obviously since Knives is the only family he has, Vash wants to help him more but I seriously doubt Knives will suddenly turn over a new leaf after well over a century. 6/10
gettogaaraOct 18, 2013 12:55 AM
Oct 18, 2013 5:07 AM

Sep 2011
gettogaara said:
Why do several people seem to think Vash killed Knives? He wounded him yeah but he clearly bandaged him up so he wouldn't bleed out and then brings him back to town with a smile on his face. He fell apart after killing Legato, just imagine how he would have reacted to killing his own brother.

I agree with you here except in the following...

gettogaara said:
Anyway, this anime was seriously all over the place. It didn't really grab me until the Gung-ho Guns showed up and shortly after I was disappointed to see they got 0 character development of any kind(This is also fairly true of the insurance girls as well). They just worked for Knives for the lulz. I agree with Shrackner that Knives or even the Gung-ho Guns would have benefited more from an earlier appearance. There was way too much fluff that could've been replaced with character development for those besides Vash, Knives and Wolfwood.

I'd argue that part of what made Trigun work was the whole bait-and-switch premise. Most of what makes it surprisingly captivating comes from the complete tonal shift midway into the series (love it or hate it). As for character development, while I can understand your criticism towards the Gung-Ho Guns, I don't see why you'd describe the insurance girls as having no development especially the hot-headed Meryl. When you consider how Meryl starts out in the series as someone who's simply trying to do her job while finding the Humanoid Typhoon as nothing but a bumbling fool, and then later on, literally forcing herself to follow Vash to the point of genuinely caring enough for him even it isn't even part of her job anymore, it just shows that despite how her growth might have been subtle, it still exists if you look at it from start to finish.

gettogaara said:
Now as for Vash, he started off as an interesting and amusing character but got far more irritating as the show went on. While I can appreciate a character who doesn't like to kill, I'm rarely fond of one who won't kill no matter the circumstances(Part of why I'm starting to get fairly disillusioned with Batman). However, what really irritated me was how Vash allows people to walk all over him on a constant basis and forces his own ideals onto others. I mean seriously, the way Wolfwood was made to look like he had done something villainous because he killed someone to save Vash's life was just ridiculous. I could rant against Vash's morals for a long time though so best to move on.

I don't get how people always seem to think that Vash's morals are being spoon-fed to the audience as if it were making Wolfwood out to be the villain. More than anything, the series presents his no-kill rule as a deliberate flaw in his character, one who thinks he's strong and skilled enough to bypass the potential necessity of killing while continually thrusting himself into dangerous situations. The fact that this gets addressed in the end and how Vash decides to move on from simply relying on his adopted beliefs from Rem shows that Vash's implementation of his no-kill rule wasn't entirely presented as a positive thing in the series (at least in terms of the extent that he was willing to go through just preserve his own moral compass).

gettogaara said:
Also, does anyone else think it's pretty messed up how he kills Legato but not Knives? Sure Legato baits him by attempting to kill the insurance girls but on the other hand Knives has killed an immense amount of people and will probably continue to do so. Obviously since Knives is the only family he has, Vash wants to help him more but I seriously doubt Knives will suddenly turn over a new leaf after well over a century. 6/10

The whole point of the story as it was presented in the series was about Vash's journey and how he manages to thwart Knives' concept of survival. The fact that Vash managed to disprove Knives by literally sparing him is a clear sign of the flaw in Knives' mentality (which is why it makes more sense that Vash didn't kill Knives as it shows his ability to choose for himself). How Knives may react to that is another story.
ronriJan 10, 2015 2:59 PM
Oct 19, 2013 1:27 AM
Oct 2013
ronri said:
I don't get how people always seem to think that Vash's morals are being spoon-fed to the audience as if it were making Wolfwood out to be the villain. More than anything, the series presents his no-kill rule as a deliberate flaw in his character, one who thinks he's strong and skilled enough to bypass the potential necessity of killing while continually thrusting himself into dangerous situations. The fact that this gets addressed in the end and how Vash decides to move on from simply relying on his adopted beliefs from Rem shows that Vash's implementation of his no-kill rule wasn't entirely presented as a positive thing in the series (at least in terms of the extent that he was willing to go through just preserve his own moral compass).

I couldn't agree more. Even in the movie, the redheaded chick (forget her name) tried to make this point to Vash, and you could see that he had to think about it. By the end of the series he finally bottled it up enough to have a serious character change/reconciliation.

People say he was smiling while carrying his brother. Well, maybe because at that point he had literally changed 180 in a sense. It's possible. I mean, maybe he bandaged him just to cover it up for a proper burial. Him smiling could indicate his newfound ways of thinking for all we know. Him 'saving Knives' could have meant saving Knives from ever realizing how bad of a thing he's done by killing. Vash felt that pain after killing Legato, and perhaps figured logically his brother should be saved from that possible pain one day and not be allowed to kill anymore.

Of course, who really know but the creator? That's the fun of it! All these different ideas and interpretations. One thing is certain, dead or not, Vash underwent a MAJOR overhaul in his character. What he did or didn't do in the end, is open for imagination. Unless of course you've read the entire manga.... then you actually know what he did in THAT universe.
Oct 22, 2013 2:03 PM
Oct 2013
the wolfwood death scene in the church made this series for me....

The music, the jap voice acting......this ep was great!
Dec 2, 2013 3:13 AM

Jul 2009
I don't know if it was just me, but I was waiting more of Trigun. It got good (in actions terms) in ep. 14 or so, before that there was some funny moments, but nothing really big.
I understand that Vash wanted to save everyone, but if he had killed Knives 1st he would have saved many humans and just killed 1. 6/10
Dec 20, 2013 7:47 PM

May 2012
Lovely conclusion to be honest, I thought the ending would be way more open but this really was good at finishing the overall story of killing the one who brought his life down... and well I do wonder what the movie has to offer!

In general this series was quite enjoyable, you could see from the first episode already that this anime had potential and well it sure lasted up until the end with quite lovely character and story development and a great combination between action and humor!

A very good anime in general I must say!
Dec 23, 2013 7:21 PM

Aug 2013
The first half was a bit boring, though it explaned some things, like the fact that we saw Knives in a ''jar'' in the previous episode. Also, I never realised that those town were made out of the ship, I'm so dumb xD

The fight was pretty cool, the tactic they used were pretty clever. I was sure he wouldn't kill Knives. Without his guns, he's pretty much just a skilled guy with an ultra high IQ.

I'm satified with the ending, it didn't leave any question and closed in a nice way.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 9, 2014 5:57 PM
Aug 2013
I thought it was a satisfying ending though a bit rushed. epic battle between knives and vash. May have been fast but that's still better than dragging it out like naruto.I also would have like to have seen more moments between vash and meryl. All the moments the anime did have only lasted like a minute or less. Anyways nice anime, it was a great watch. 8/10
Feb 20, 2014 10:49 PM

Dec 2010
If anime wasn't so worried about flash backs maybe they could actually make a real ending. just feels unfinished.

and letting him live. lawl. he thinks killing that other psycho was a mistake? if he hadn't meryl would be dead. irritating ending, they basically negated everything they did in ep 24. bleh.
Feb 25, 2014 1:41 PM
Nov 2007
I did not like the ending at all. I expected much more from these two guys meeting each other. Some kind of talk at least. I don't know what exactly they should have discussed, I'm not sure what I wanted to happen, but certainly not this. This was just a casual shoot-out. Okay, it was a good gunfight, but still, it was "only" a gunfight. Did nobody get the feeling that this was an absolute anticlimax? This was the highly anticipated meeting of the two brothers (okay, not their first meeting, but their first meeting that wasn't a flashback), they should have made more of it.
And yeah, they could have explained more about the Gung-Ho-Guns (especially Legato), but I forgive them because they only had 26 eps. But in exchange for that they should have made more of that ending! Because with a good ending, this show would have been amazing, instead of just good.
Mar 2, 2014 4:32 PM

Sep 2011
Episodic part of the show was pretty good, but the whole plot was just okayish at best. Some parts of the show weren't as good and other parts were.

The cats being thrown and showing up each episode made me lol. Though, I'm kind of sad that Wolf died, was my favorite character next to Vash.

Overall 8/10.
May 31, 2014 7:26 AM

Nov 2010
Perfect ending. well done and great anime.

8/10
Jun 5, 2014 1:05 PM

Oct 2013
Could've ended better.
Jun 15, 2014 3:37 PM

May 2014
Dammit Vash... letting Knives live won't do the world much good, now will it? Damn you for being such a softie DX

Lol @ what Meryl said at the end.

Welp, off to watch the movie! Trigun + the current animation quality = excitement

Sep 2, 2014 2:56 PM

Jan 2014
Brings back memories of the unanswered questions. Don't bother me as much as for some other series though.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Nov 6, 2014 1:18 PM

Jul 2013
I thought that was a pretty good ending (even though my dad was in the other room listening and was like "was that it?" because he'd sort of listened to the whole series while working lol) ... I thought the flashbacks were good and then the face off between Vash and Knives at the end was pretty good.

I really thought he had killed Knives to begin with until they showed him bandaged up and Vash carrying him off with him, maybe he'll teach him how to love the world or something ... Peace and Love!

It kinda would've been nice to see Vash rehabilitate Knives tbh, like maybe in a series of flashforwards in an extra episode or something lol. I want Knives to be more like Vash instead of so cynical.

It's still odd that they are plants that look like humans and clearly aged to begin with then seemed to suddenly stop ageing though. I kinda don't get that.

I forgot I still had the movie to watch lol. I shall have to watch it next week and see what happens!
Nov 6, 2014 3:18 PM

Sep 2011
stephtastrophe said:
It's still odd that they are plants that look like humans and clearly aged to begin with then seemed to suddenly stop ageing though. I kinda don't get that.

Just to clear things up, basically they're more like extraterrestrial beings that were used as power plants for the ships, hence why they were referred to as such. Vash and Knives are one of the few "plants" that developed similarly to humans hence why Rem took them in.
Jan 10, 2015 1:58 PM

Jun 2013
Not the most satisfied I've felt with and ending, but it was still cool. So much more story could be told... Anyways, I'm really glad I finished this series. It was a great time. Love and peace!
Jun 21, 2015 2:26 PM

Jul 2014
Truly a great series, with a legendary character in anime Vash the Stampede.

I'm really glad that Vash didn't kill Knives, and completely stray away from all of Rem's teachings. At that point, breaking his policy of no-killing would've made him a complete hypocrite. The final fight was amazing and really intense. I loved how all of the odds were stacked against Vash (his pistol wouldn't shoot).

Despite Knives being a sociopath, I don't think he's truly all that bad. He just has a completely logical way of thinking. Knives truly cared for Vash, which I thought was really awesome since he was presented as the most sickening character in the show. Knives is by far my favorite from the series.

10/10
Oct 17, 2015 5:08 AM

Oct 2014
could have been better 7/10
Oct 23, 2015 3:24 PM

Apr 2013
So this is the original Terra Formars.
Jan 7, 2016 1:24 PM

Mar 2011
Not bad. 3/5
It's surely about guns but there was too much comedy.
This show had an interesting premise, although so strange characters.
Jan 9, 2016 9:44 PM
Jun 2015
Definitely a great anime. 9.5/10 for me on a good day and 9 for a raw score. Characters and OST were great. I really hated the ending theme though. Although episodic, the story ties in well and is incredibly emotional. Vash is one of the most interesting main characters of all time, and his voice actor, Johnny Yong Bosch was phenomenal. Vash's pacifism is annoying at times since it gets a few people killed. But, I began to question my morality because of it. It was a wonderful series, and it is definitely in my top 10 anime of all time.
Mar 14, 2016 9:16 AM

Aug 2015
The ending could've been a lot better.
A lot of things left unexplained the first half of the series wasn't interesting but i really enjoyed the second half.
Overall 7/10
May 30, 2016 8:50 AM

Apr 2013
Really liked Trigun as a whole, I liked the fight between Vash and Knives as well, also liked the fact that there was little to no soundtrack for pretty much the entire fight, felt like it really added intensity and an atmosphere of its own.
Jun 8, 2016 1:41 PM

Jan 2013
The ending is very similar to the ending of Dragon Ball where Goku let piccolo live and act as a deterrent to stop Piccolo from ever attempting to take over the world. The rest is history as Piccolo became a good guy through Goku and Gohan's kind acts.This is possibly what Vash wanted, is to beat Knieves without killing him and babysit him until he learn the values of human life.

Pretty good anime, not what I expected coming into to it.
Jul 19, 2016 2:15 PM

Aug 2012
PF said:
Not a huge fan of the ending, I was kinda left wanting to know more. So what happened to the characters and such. But overall I love the series and it'll always be one of my favorites of all time.

Can't wait for the movie to be released!! :D
Vash and Meryll get together and they all have fun. Knives will probably be upset at first but he will play along because he now knows he cannot defeat Vash.
Aug 12, 2016 12:19 AM

Oct 2015
the ending was superb and ditching his no kill policy planted by rem would be best. because it frustrated me the way his hard on not killing, however i cant hate him.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 17, 2016 3:09 PM

Feb 2013
The fight was ok, but he couldn't finish the job.
Does he expect that Knives is going to live with him now?
Oct 28, 2016 7:33 PM

Jan 2015
I feel like I am normally the person who can just about rate every episode a 4-5. For this series I was kinda underwhelmed, ESPECIALLY this episode. So many flashbacks for a finale, it felt kinda wasted. Overall the show 8/10, this episode 3/5.
Nov 1, 2016 12:51 AM

Dec 2013
Solid ending. Good to see Vash is choosing to believe in his own words.
Nov 5, 2016 4:42 PM

Mar 2015
I did regain some love for the series with this episode. I still don't agree with Vash's outlook, but I can appreciate the consistency of the message of this series. Plus, that last gunfight was dope.
Nov 20, 2016 5:43 AM

Apr 2014
What a great series it was. One of a kind. I'll give it a rating of a masterpiece, definitely earned it

themanualreader@proton.me
Nov 30, 2016 8:27 AM

Jun 2011
Well, Milly's got some sense for once for fixing the well. Not that she isn't Meryl's mentor in the first place. I think that this episode wrapped up things somewhat nicely and this was a pretty good show even though it had some flaws here and there.

Knives is unconscious. I don't think he's dead since Vash said he wouldn't make the same mistake twice.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Dec 15, 2016 7:11 AM
Sep 2014
am i the only one that it seems to me the relation between vash and knives is like the one of abel and cain ?
especialy when vash tried to crush the head of knives while he is sleeping with that rock.

overall 8/10
Dec 19, 2016 9:53 AM

Sep 2011
Vallanzasca said:
am i the only one that it seems to me the relation between vash and knives is like the one of abel and cain ?
especialy when vash tried to crush the head of knives while he is sleeping with that rock.

overall 8/10

I did too and I definitely agree. It's one of those things that feels very similar with how their sibling relationship was handled.
Jan 19, 2017 12:24 PM

Dec 2015
It's finally over with this garbage, I can't believe he let Knives live in the end. A well deserved 1/10.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 28, 2017 8:20 PM

Jan 2015
joe_g7 said:
I can't believe he let Knives live in the end.

You couldn't believe that a character who did everything he could to avoid killing people for 130 years didn't slay his brother? Wow. Call Vash an idiot, a wuss, a hopeless dreamer for it, but carrying Knives into civilization is consistent with his personality.

This show did have some issues though. Mainly, the first half is too long. I think they could've found a way to develop Vash's character without that many episodic slapstick shenanigans. But overall I thought it was a solid anime. Glad I watched it.
Jan 28, 2017 10:00 PM

Dec 2015
bar_boned said:
joe_g7 said:
I can't believe he let Knives live in the end.

You couldn't believe that a character who did everything he could to avoid killing people for 130 years didn't slay his brother? Wow. Call Vash an idiot, a wuss, a hopeless dreamer for it, but carrying Knives into civilization is consistent with his personality.
And looking at his body you can see where that has gotten him. When Knives starts killing more people, cause no 'brotherly love' is going to change him, he'll regret it.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 5, 2017 1:26 AM
Mar 2017
Zinvince said:
The battle was very intense, its like blood brothers every move contact the same as both of them. The fighting was cool too, I had 1 funny thought when Wolfwood's presence voice out through Vash about his weapon next to Vash. The ending didnt show much but they point out the main ending which is Vash save Knives

Credits:
~Every black cat in the episode
~We still don't know Vash the Stampede complete name
~But i'm sure he loves doughnuts =)

Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovich Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III
-
-
Por que Knifes y Vash envejecieron de niños a adultos y no mas?: Creo que es porque son plantas. Como los árboles que toman un tiempo para crecer, pero una vez que alcanzan la madurez de su crecimiento se ralentizan y son casi "inmortal"

Vash vs Knives fue corto, pero impresionante de ver, a diferencia de algunos de los anime shonen recientes que creen que la elaboración de largas batallas con sermones en medio hacen el show más interesante(Deus ex)
Los flashbacks se me hizo algo molesto, pero supongo que esta bien para recordar, la ruleta rusa.. :3

La manera en que lo tome Vash parecía haberse movido más allá de los ideales de Rem y finalmente decidio estar dependiente de ella, lo cual es muy bueno y demuestra mucho que ha desarrollado a lo largo de la serie. En especial me gusta la forma en que dejó su abrigo rojo para simbolizar eso(Tal vez no lo hayas notado: 22:25 ).

Cuchillos siempre dijo que la única manera de sobrevivir a través de las vidas de los que son "más débil". El hecho de que Vash había derrotado Kniive y todavía afirmó que "va a sobrevivir" es una indicación de Vash que demuestra su filosofía y la caída de la creencia de Knive, Ademas de que lo hizo sin tener que matarlo.
"en 22:05 podemos ver que esta vendado y en el final va con una sonrisa(23:57), obviamente si mato a legato y se puso emo, no podria matar a su hermano"

"Cuchillos"okno, Knive quería que Vash comprometiera su moral, para permitirle percibir las cosas de la misma manera que Knive. Knive reconoce que él y Vash son seres poderosos y que aún mantiene a Vash en alta estima. Es por eso que SABE que Vash sobrevivirá a todos sus encuentros con los Gung-Ho Guns, porque reconoce la superioridad de Vash. El propósito de enviar a la gente para ir tras Vash es causarle dolor y sufrimiento, no la muerte. Porque él sabe que Vash siempre encontrará de alguna manera una forma de sobrevivir, soltando un montón de asesinos psicópatas es la manera de Knive de mostrar a Vash la mezquindad y la crueldad de la humanidad.

Al final, Knive de hecho logró romper los ideales de Rem, pero al hacerlo, permitió a Vash moverse más allá de lo que aprendió de ella, lo que le permitió obtener una mejor sensación de autonomía en la forma en que vive su vida. Vash acepta que mató a Legato, y lo reconoce como algo pecaminoso, pero su reconocimiento de las circunstancias y su error le permite avanzar.

Knive sólo había decidido finalmente matar a Vash cuando parecía desesperado al final, pero de una manera divertida, fueron las dolorosas experiencias de Vash (física y mentalmente) lo causo que perdiera Knive. Observe cómo Knive se las arregla para disparar y darle varios disparos sobre Vash, y Vash todavía permanece de pie y sereno? Sin embargo, cuando Knive es golpeado con un solo disparo, pierde completamente al final y ni siquiera podría apuntar correctamente. Es algo irónico cómo la experiencia de Vash de dolor y sufrimiento (que Knive había causado principalmente) es lo que finalmente lo llevó a ganar contra su hermano.

Knive probablemente se molestará al principio, pero estará con el porque sabe que no puede derrotar a Vash :v(Aun que mato a muchas personas, si sigue matando. Vash... Lo lamentaras :v )

¿Soy el único que me parece la relación entre Vash y cuchillos es como el de Abel y Caín?
Especialmente cuando Vash intentó aplastar la cabeza de Knive mientras él duerme con esa roca. Es una de esas cosas que se siente muy similar con cómo se manejó su relación de hermanos. xD.

FireCrauterApr 5, 2017 2:10 AM
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Aug 1, 2017 2:35 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Things that bothered me:

- Why did Milly and Meryl get reassigned to investigate/go after Vash after their boss said to give up? Actually, why would they even send people from the insurance company to go after the most dangerous man on the planet?

- The "plants". Vash and Knives' own people. In a light bulb thing. Like is no one going to talk about how the humans pretty much exploited them for resources? What are they exactly??
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trigun Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kie_ - Sep 9, 2008

68 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 23, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Trigun Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kie_ - Sep 8, 2008

55 by nightjasmine »»
Apr 22, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Trigun Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kie_ - Sep 8, 2008

67 by SouthRzVa »»
Apr 19, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Kinda disappointed

Tomi3b - Apr 5

44 by SafeEntity »»
Apr 18, 12:59 AM

Poll: » Trigun Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cero - Jul 2, 2008

72 by PSX_Aloe »»
Apr 14, 5:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.