Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2011 11:06 AM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So anyone guess who Chilled is?
Aug 13, 2011 1:19 AM

Dec 2010
maybe it is an ancestor of freeza, since bardock keeps saying he's in the past. :S
Aug 13, 2011 7:29 PM

Mar 2011
This being Planet Vegeta's past doesn't fit with established canon. The Saiyans and Tuffles were supposed to share Planet Plant until a war wiped out all the Tuffles. After rebuilding, the Saiyans began space travel where they encountered the Planet Trade Organization, which led the PTO back to the already named Planet Vegeta.
Aug 14, 2011 2:08 PM

Mar 2010
Guns47 said:
This being Planet Vegeta's past doesn't fit with established canon. The Saiyans and Tuffles were supposed to share Planet Plant until a war wiped out all the Tuffles. After rebuilding, the Saiyans began space travel where they encountered the Planet Trade Organization, which led the PTO back to the already named Planet Vegeta.

Yes, it does.
There are no mention to tsufurujins in the original manga.
In the anime, it's said that the saiyajins were not from planet Vegeta/Plant, they were from somewhere else. They invaded planet Plant and started living there until the war wiped the tsufurujins out.
Bardock is in the past, when there were no saiyajins in planet Plant yet.
And Planet Trade Organization is a stupid fan name.
If you like Sket Dance, take a look at this channel.
Aug 15, 2011 4:55 AM

Jul 2009
It's curious that Chilled is small like Frieza while King Cold was large.
Aug 16, 2011 4:04 PM

Mar 2011
RocketWobbuffet said:
the saiyajins were not from planet Vegeta/Plant
Thanks for the clarification. It seems this was mentioned in an OVA that I wasn't familiar with.

This is a really long time ago, then. (edit: like 1000 years) If I were to guess, Bardock is going to become the source of the Super Saiyan legend by the end of this series.
Guns47Aug 16, 2011 4:23 PM
Aug 17, 2011 7:25 PM

Mar 2010
Guns47 said:
Thanks for the clarification.

You are welcome. ^^
Guns47 said:
It seems this was mentioned in an OVA that I wasn't familiar with.

Yeah, I forgot it was only mentioned in the OVA. But, if you take GT into account, there's a flashback of the saiyajin invasion when Baby/Bebi talks to Vegeta.
If you like Sket Dance, take a look at this channel.
Aug 18, 2011 3:45 AM
Jul 2009
Zell mb King Cold is like big namekanin that gaves lives to many dudes from his planet?
xxx
Feb 7, 2012 8:52 PM

Sep 2011
I always thought that King Cold was just constantly in his 2nd form like Cooler is always in his 4th form.
Jan 7, 2020 1:13 PM

May 2015
Who is this fat little Frieza? At first I thought maybe the translation was wrong and he was being called Chilled, but he's a different character. Maybe Frieza's ancestor?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock Chapter 3 Discussion

malvarez1 - Sep 5, 2011

15 by zomik »»
Jan 7, 2020 1:17 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock Chapter 1 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 11, 2011

9 by zomik »»
Jan 7, 2020 1:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.