Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 27, 2016 1:49 PM

May 2015
HOW DARE CHIGUSA/VILLETA SHOOT OGI AFTER WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR HER ?

That cliiffhanger tho

THe kiss was so random
10/10
Oct 2, 2016 10:23 PM

Apr 2010
Still the BEST FUCKING CLIFFHANGER IN ANIME HISTORY!!
Oct 16, 2016 4:35 PM

Sep 2011
Mr_Shnb said:
why the fuck is episode 24 discussion merged with episode 25?
whoever did this is one dumb mf, somebody needs to fix this
jesus i almost got spoiled reading this shit
It's not retarded. Late post since I'm rewatching, but the air dates for both episode 24 + 25 aired at the same time. It was a double episode.
Dec 4, 2016 8:15 PM
Jul 2018
This anime has been a roller-coaster ride. I don't even know where to start regarding that ending. It really left me wanting more.

One thing is for sure though, I got really annoyed when Suzaku showed up at the end. The guy is just there every single time to ruin everything.
Dec 6, 2016 2:23 PM

Apr 2013
That kiss from C.C. will never get old for me. Sixth time rewatching and ohhh it still so effective.

Jan 9, 2017 5:26 AM

Oct 2013
Ahh that infamous cliffhanger ending. CC's flashback and kiss scene was done really well. I noticed few things were very dumb during my rewatch (like reason behind Sherley's behavior, Suzaku the supersoldier, the whole Mao arc) but CG is entertaining nevertheless. Also, Lelouch is the best character of all time, period.
duderus said:
That kiss from C.C. will never get old for me. Sixth time rewatching and ohhh it still so effective.
Sixth rewatch? Wow, this is my second rewatch after marathoning CG in 2010 and I found few parts dumb, I'm surprised you could go this far.
Jan 9, 2017 5:28 PM

Apr 2013
Well... when season 3 is announced for CG i gotta rewatch it at least once

Plus when they released Code Geass Akito and the recap movies it made me rewatch it once again for each release

Mar 8, 2017 11:50 AM

Sep 2015
I'm definitely one of those people, where an anime will drop in my opinion of it if it can't stick the landing. And this was not a particularly satisfying conclusion. It was just kind of frustrating. But it also made me want to immediately watch the Second Season. Because I do care about the characters and story. So much happened in this episode, and the final moments are so cliff hangery I'm at a loss as to what Season 2 will even be like. A lot happened but much of it also feels irrelevant after the ending. One of the small interesting things we learn, is that Cornelia admired Lelouch is mother and was part of her guard. Hence Lelouch is grudge. But what does her trance induced confession mean? Presumably that Lelouch's mother knew/accepted her death was imminent? Wouldn't that be a kick in the nuts to someone who's spent their adolescence trying to avenge her?

Jeremiah came back and that was awesome. What in the hell was that mech he was piloting? Seems like he might be forreal forreal dead after this though. Seems a bit random but it certainly added interesting conflict to the episode. One of the most surprisingly effective scenes in the finale, since I didn't expect them to go there was Lelouch and C.C. on the island. Both that she "sacrificed" herself, her horrifying tear inducing flashbacks, and her and Lelouch is genuinely moving moment together. I guess she is going to be his final love interest? Maybe? I'd be OK with that.

Not much is even worth mentioning other than the final concluding scene. Nina is crazy as shit and almost blows the Academy sky high. Didn't see that to the conclusion. All of the Black Knights are probably either dead or in jail now. Lelouch is going to have his work cut out for him next season. But it was all leading up to Lelouch and Suzaku's big showdown. I kind of wish Lelouch would explain Euphy was an accident. Might make it easier on Suzaku. But it's also pointless now. Like he said it's in the past. As an added bonus of twists and turns Kallen finds out Lelouch is real identity too. And she did not seem happy. Was it just shock? She already knew Zero was Britannian. What's going to happen to her next too? So many unanswered questions!

In a way the whole first season was leading to Suzaku and Lelouch pointing those guns at each other. It always had to end that way. Could you respect the series if they'd resolved it peacefully? C.C's monologue post credits felt very poignant. All they wanted was a little happiness and look where it led them. Screaming horrible things at one another and pulling the trigger.
Apr 12, 2017 12:28 AM

Dec 2012
Orange-kun's eye.
So that's how the purge happened. Smart move by Lelouch.
Uh-Oh. I think Villetta is back.
Suzaku is not up for your nonsense today lloyd.
Gawain beam spam.
Lelouch learns that Sayoko is their supporter.
Odysseus really said Euphinator.
lol at Rivalz.
Zero saves Rivalz from getting hit.
Kallen reveals herself.
Suzaku rekting everything.
Oh, snap. Yoshida died.
V.V. told Suzaku the truth.
Villetta figure it out. lol Villetta mad she fell in love with Ogi.
Kallen and Suzaku battle.
Zero stops Suzaku.
Villetta snuck into the school.
Suzaku got lured in by Zero's trap.
Villetta got Ogi.
Nina is coming.
Cornelia rape face.
Well, Darlton did always wanted to hit Cornelia from the back.
Darlton is dead.
How the hell did Nunnally almost guess that right?
Nunnally is going to get kidnapped again?

Dat new OP. Awesome song by Access. LAWD! Dat Kallen body in the OP is perfect. Dat Cecile booty.
RobApr 12, 2017 1:56 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 5, 2017 10:27 AM

Jan 2014
shit, things getting complicated.

ogi get shot, that women get her memories back, she know who zero is.

Lelou friends are doing unnecessary things

V.V. come to Nunally

Zero's about to lose.

Orange-kun is back
Jul 30, 2017 1:41 PM

Jul 2016
I really don't want to read anyhting.
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Aug 14, 2017 4:06 AM

Dec 2015
24:

@CodeBlazeFate I have nothing against Shirley as a character nor person but watching the series desperately stretching out her sub-intrigue annoys me more every time.
Not a lot to do with her now that this thread exceeded its welcome. I bet they will have her die "tragically" during / after a face-to-face with Lelouch, everything supported by another stupid RnB music track.

Apart from that, the use of the school just to protect poor Lulu's dear schoolmates is barely excusable from the subordinates point-of-view. Thanks God it's sort of strategically located (though, this makes the location stupid).
Also, congratulations for the subalterns who just thought it was a great idea for the troops morale to not know about one of the leaders death (when he's supposed to be IN CHARGE of something).

3/5 More hysteria, more super-robots mayhem, even less brain?

Now, I can't hate the villainous dictator obsessed by lost tech: he has given one of his sons such a great name (Odysseus)

Fratricide in a duel, thanks to last second card in the pocket:
Coolness factor +1
(would add the 1robot decimating whole squadrons alone, but it's too tame compared to this)
Rei_IIIAug 14, 2017 4:19 AM
Aug 16, 2017 1:31 AM

May 2013
Ohnoessssss, Nunnally D:

I'm surprised Shirley didn't rat out his identity cuz if she doesn't have her memories, why would she cover for Lelouch if they're no longer close? Instead, she just cried about it all "how cruel" =____='
Sep 14, 2017 8:01 PM
Aug 2014
That's what happens when you let your dick do the thinking Ogi.

Ahh let's see whose going to die next.
Nov 11, 2017 9:42 AM

Dec 2014
well that is frustrating..things are getting more and more complicated...how will they end this in one episode to go
Mar 10, 2019 9:20 PM
Apr 2016
The world is in utter chaos right now. A lot of action. Suzaku has gone mad, he sure loved Euphe a lot. I don't like the new character V.V. at all.
Jun 3, 2019 10:00 PM
Feb 2017
Wonder if this season will end on a cliffhanger. Nun ally being taken by V.V., wonder what will happen next?
Jun 11, 2019 9:58 PM

Sep 2017
Wait, what? Why is there a new OP with two episodes left LMAO? I mean, it's a really good OP, and it is way better than the last one, but it doesn't seem very practical. Whatever. Another song for my playlist.

Orange-kun is alive after all, and he seems to get PTSD whenever "Zero" is mentioned. Does Lelouch's Geass affect people over transmission now or did those people just already get Geassed? It was pretty funny seeing Cornelia just sacrifice a weak subordinate like that to save herself, then tell Guilford she refused to leave a subordinate behind. It was also amusing seeing Suzaku deck Lloyd.
Nina and Cornelia have both seem to have gone insane. V.V. shows up at the last second to do something with Nunnally. This is getting pretty crazy so I'm excited to see how this will wrap and how it will link with the second season.
Oct 14, 2019 10:57 PM

Sep 2014
Why does MAL say Colors played in ep 24 ending, I didn't see it while watching it on DVD (but it was included in the extras as textless opening version 1 and 2)
sunsetoceanOct 14, 2019 11:19 PM

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Oct 29, 2019 12:04 AM

Aug 2018
Just Great Episode
May 6, 2020 6:37 AM

Feb 2020
new intro

ah the experimental organism was jeremiah? that's where he went lol

seriously, how does nunnally not know lelouch is zero? does she really not recognise his voice at all? all she can recognise people by is their voices and she spends almost all her time with lelouch, he's literally her brother, and she hasn't figured it out? really???

i like this suzaku more haha the one with a more definite purpose. plus he's always been badass in the lancelot, nice to see him actually use it for himself

villetta's back ayyy finally, i was sick of seeing her act so submissive and meek

now vv is going to give nunnally a geass? or tell her lelouch is zero?
Aug 18, 2020 1:06 AM

May 2015
I enjoyed the new intro. It almost feels like the entire cast is going off the deep end now. But I guess that's just what conflict does to you.

I liked how Lelouch doesn't seem willing to lose the last speck of his school life yet, keeping everyone from his friend-group alive. Nina's losing her mind, but she pretty much always was.

I wonder what's gonna happen to Nunnally.
Sep 20, 2020 11:49 AM
Jul 2020
I new Ohgi was gonna die.. And this V.V girl is up to no good from what I sense.

Finally Suzaku stopped becoming a spinless bitch who always "Fights for peace", let all that anger take you.
Nov 21, 2020 8:35 PM

Sep 2020
Anime logic: A Simple piece of clothing can hide a person’s appearance, I get that for Lelouch, he’s wearing a whole ass mask but Kallen was deadass wearing a fucking visor, her unique pink hair was showing yet it took until she removed the visor itself. Just a little rant..

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jun 17, 2021 11:51 AM

Aug 2018
-> Kururugi being annoying as fuck

-> Lelouch used Dalton to attack Cornelia and then just killed him right after which is super badass

Jun 26, 2021 7:45 PM

Apr 2018
Well that was an intense episode. Lelouch is just doing what he has been doing the past 23 episodes. Ordering peoples around and killing people. Will he win or lose everything? Will they use his sister as a bait? Interesting

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 15, 2021 7:39 PM

Jun 2021
Lelounch if he never start this rebellion he would have a chance of making his own harem.The kissing scene of Shirley and Lelounch is best scene ever.Final episode of season -1 going to start soon..I am going to react to it...
Sep 19, 2021 3:55 AM

Jan 2021
I don’t mind V.V taking Nunnally he seems like a chill dude who’s got his priorities straight so why not
Oct 7, 2021 3:29 AM

Apr 2020
Why didn't Lelouch kill Suzaku right away, he really interfered with Lelouch's plans. I'm really annoyed with Suzaku. I hope he dies.

Whos that kid? V.V? and why did V.V know Nunnally.
Nov 6, 2021 10:16 PM

Aug 2017
The Orange dude was really annoying, he isn't a serious character, i wonder why is he still alive.

Since both episodes were released at the same time when it was airing, let's make this:

Overall, the anime is overrated. Probably the main issue are the characters, they're pretty annoying and their ideology makes no sense. Everything after the festival episode is rushed, I think the anime should be a bit longer. It's funny how a joke created a mess in a short time but the situation could make more sense with a better writing. It went downhill after episode 21. I can't take Nino and the Orange dude seriously lol.

The anime isn't shit anyways, i enjoyed a lot of episodes before ep 22 especially Mao episodes and Lelouch's first defeat....the conflict was fun. 6/10 for the anime.

Edit: It's funny how Aldnoah.Zero literally copied this ending LOL.

NurguburuNov 6, 2021 10:23 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 6, 2022 6:58 AM

Aug 2018
This is so much different action packed episode, I really wonder where it all will lead
Apr 17, 2022 12:06 AM

Jul 2017
omg this episode was insane i'm rooting for you Lelouch !
Aug 13, 2022 8:27 AM
Nov 2020
Very intense episode!
Sep 25, 2022 7:26 PM
Dec 2018
23rd episode and this episode showed me that no matter how clever or farsighted you might be, you can never be perfect. This show is a masterpiece but I am just too weak to watch it after what has happened...
Feb 5, 2023 11:58 PM

Nov 2022
Gives me more existential crisis
May 21, 2023 3:33 AM
May 2017
From no one to one who slay Cornelia. Lelouch have proven himself smarter than Light.
Nov 18, 2023 9:03 AM
Oct 2023
so many plots are happening, but i am the most interested about the new character V2 and what she wants to do with nunally.but now Nina is gonna go insane too Suzakus Lancelot is immoble Cornelias nightmare is in shambles wow. so many action.lovve it. well on to the last episode
Jan 22, 7:56 AM

Sep 2017
lelouch shapign up to be a villain who manipulates people and make earthquakes. Darlton geass was damn.

reveals are mostly done
wtf are nina and student council doin

pissin off suzaku didnt end well for lloyd.

ohgi vileta garbage arc

suzaku was quite naive to think of zero to be the kind of guy who would face one on one just like cornelia

battle is pretty much over

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 22, 7:57 AM

Sep 2017
lelouch shapign up to be a villain who manipulates people and make earthquakes. Darlton geass was damn.

reveals are mostly done

ohgi vileta garbage arc

suzaku was quite naive to think of zero to be the kind of guy who would face one on one just like cornelia

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 22, 7:57 AM

Sep 2017

reveals are mostly done

ohgi vileta garbage arc

Jan 22, 7:58 AM

Sep 2017
MAL error reposted thrice smh.

Yesterday, 8:46 AM

May 2020
This all getting chaos, real chaos. V.V picked up Nunally, where did she going? no way. I just know something from the view of Lulu, seems like he can't turn back anymore. The choice for him only win or die, he need to bear the burden alone and the consequences after his plan.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

279 by pargz »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Crystal - Mar 29, 2007

216 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 8:18 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crystal - Mar 22, 2007

391 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

babykeiji - Feb 23, 2008

166 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zanmato666 - Mar 10, 2007

157 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 6:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.