Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 2, 2013 12:55 AM

Jun 2013
This anime as a nice calming effect to it, which results in me just sitting here mindlessly as it happens.

Jan 9, 2014 12:31 AM

Jul 2013
A fun time at the beach for relaxation :D. Love this episode a lot XD.

At least everyone came and had fun. LOL Producer was left out after half the day of the beach is over XD. Iori telling a ghost story and saw one which they ran off. Only reveals to be Takane XD. Looks like Ryuuguu Komachi has been formed.

Mar 12, 2014 8:41 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice beach episode to be honest!
Mar 28, 2014 2:52 AM

Aug 2013
I like Takane so much haha. Oh and the twins too <3
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 16, 2014 1:22 AM

Oct 2012
It's ok Chihaya... It's gonna get big one day
Or.. Smaller is better xD

Oh Takane again, waving when there's no one there
The gluttonous silver princess

Wow Yukiho! What's the hole for??

Lol... Producer-san, they didn't forget anything, they just leave you there on purpose xD

Lol both Producer & Otonashi was crying because they felt lonely

Takane the white haired ghost?
She just standing there in the middle of the night... And there's no one remember that she's not in bedroom...
Poor girl..

Next ep, the "storm" is coming??
"Signature removed"
Apr 16, 2014 7:48 PM

Nov 2012
The usual training camp company vacation at the beach that leads to bonding.

Ryuuguu Komachi?A new idol unit huh?

Nice fanservice,especially Hibiki<3.
Apr 19, 2014 9:11 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
kaimax said:
Yumekichi11 said:
]Once again nice side info. I would like to know though is that 2nd unit just a group of some of the girls or is like a second unit to take over for the first unit should it not work out?

I mean why make a second unit itself less there is use for it.

What is this Smoky Thrill you talk about. Is it good?

Yes, the 2nd Unit, which is Ryuugu Komachi is a unit led by Ritsuko. this just means She will be responsible managing that group. Much Like Japans Idol group AKB48 where they have the "A Team", "K Team", "B team" and "4 Team. They're still under the same company.

Why? Healthy Competition with the Producer's Own Unit.

SMOKY THRILL

So there will be managing a group by so and so girls. For example, Takane, Chihaya and Miura could be in Team A, Ritsuko could be managing Hibiki, Iona, and Haruka, that type of managing but still in the same company just Ritsuko being responsible for the selected group?

Iona and her scary stories that backfire on her and the girls run away. Takane turns out to be the figure that scared them, Iona described her appearance as well but since she was at a distance they thought she was a ghost.

That Miki drooling while sleeping, and eating the food that the Producer was going to eat.

Jul 7, 2014 7:17 AM
Mar 2013
I love Iori’s scary stories ^_^ I never thought I’d hear three of them in the same episode but I’m not complaining!

Is it just me or are there a lot of shipping hints between Miki and the Producer?
1.) Miki didn’t let Haruka hand-feed the Producer
2.) Miki walked in on Producer taking a bath and deliberately dropped her towel

Aww, the pillow talking scene was pretty relaxing. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t expecting a pillow fight. I feel a little bit sleepy myself now.
Aug 11, 2014 5:26 PM

Jun 2012
Well it doesn't get better than a beach episode :D

Aug 12, 2014 2:02 AM

Nov 2012
Oooh did I hear Town BGM from the beginning?
Nov 26, 2014 7:06 AM

Nov 2011
The beach could not miss, but it's a much better episode than the previous.
Starting from the management of events in the narrative and ending with the dialogues.
The design remains the real drawback of this TV version with ups and downs.
Very funny anyway the story with an ending and always fabulous.
The knowledge of the collective goes on.
Nov 5, 2016 10:26 PM

Sep 2013
Not a bad episode. This series is starting to even out a bit. They got past the initial cuteness overload and are now moving into a little bit of characterization. Still not my favorite show, but I'm not so inclined to drop it at this point.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jun 9, 2017 2:28 PM

Sep 2015
I was just thinking last episode it works better when they don't try and cram all the characters in. But a themed episode like this is alright. I really liked the summertime fun song that played. One of my favorites used in the show so far. Lot of solid fun little moments. Honestly wasn't too stupidly fan servicey. Dumbest moment might have been Miki trying to go in the bath with the Producer. And even that was relatively tame.

I like the growing friendship between Chihaya and Sakura. One of the more unexpected. And it got a lot of great moments this episode. Building on how it was pretty much established last time. I was also surprised Azusa is 21 and Ritsuko apparently isn't. The three older characters getting drunk was pretty amusing though. What elevated this episode I think was the closing scene. The at turns excited and nervous discussions of the future was a really emotionally effective moment. And it allowed a few characters brief interactions in an interesting way, who haven't done much together. Still liking this show. Wonder if it will get a plot soon.
Nov 27, 2017 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
I had high expectations for this anime, after hearing about how it actually shows the difficulties in the idol industry, unlike Love Live.
It's not that this anime is bad or anything, it's just that it doesn't feel anywhere near as tight as I wish it'd be. Perspectives are constantly switching. Characters have uneven screentime, and their personalities start blending.
Does that make sense?
Jan 1, 2018 4:00 PM

Jan 2014
Usual beach episode. That part was pretty boring to me. Aside from that, the cast is kind of growing on me.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Feb 5, 2018 6:03 PM

Jun 2016
This was a fun episode. I especially liked the sleeping scene where we saw them all getting their hopes us, even Iori in her wannabe mature way she saying they'll just have to help producer-san, and the the reflection that if they do get popular they may not be able to do something like this again. The mix of hopefulness and unsureness about the future lead to a very human scene of melancholy.

Other highlights being the Iori ghost stories, the Miki teasing(even to Producer-san!!), Chihaya's boob envy, and the Producer's bath with Hamzou.

In terms of character focus and development this was probably the worst yet, but that being said it wasn't bad and it was fun to see the whole cast be themselves.
Jun 17, 2020 2:01 PM

May 2018
Obligatory beach episode! Damn Hibiki is tanned af. Rip Chihaya's flat chest lol
Aug 28, 2021 12:51 PM

Aug 2018
Fanservice episode.. ;P
Also it feels that girls maybe make same groups more time.. Well, some girls get better with other ones.. Mini groups might be inside.. But not necessary..
And then nice evening activities.. I don't like beach myself.. Well, but swimsuits episode is nice either way.. But the evening part is what feels more relaxing..
Ritsuko is actually not old enough to drink?.. Interesting.. I thought she's older.. So she's really the same age as other girls then..
Apr 30, 7:12 PM

Dec 2022
okay Iori was my bestgirl pick out of the gate and still is, but Miki pulling that stunt to get rid of those fellas and generally shameless behavior is making strong argument ^_^
Ryuuguu Komachi looking promising
gannoncannon55Apr 30, 7:25 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Sep 15, 2011

68 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 19, 12:27 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Aug 18, 2011

67 by lasthavenmedia »»
May 15, 3:36 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Sep 8, 2011

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 13, 9:46 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Sep 1, 2011

62 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 12, 7:02 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ousto - Aug 25, 2011

111 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 9, 8:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.