Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sumomomo, Momomo
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2008 11:53 PM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They should really have a -fukah suffix in japanese, cause thats what i would use for koushi. or possibly a -biotch
Dec 20, 2008 12:02 PM

Oct 2008
theeggman85 said:
They should really have a -fukah suffix in japanese, cause thats what i would use for koushi. or possibly a -biotch

yep.
Apr 27, 2011 9:03 AM

Dec 2009
Poor Momoko~

Jul 2, 2013 11:53 AM

Feb 2009
He should learn to die at least once, that would cure his stupidity. I mean you've been living with Momoko for how long? Should know her by now and not to mention you have a bunch of assassin after you, do you know what they would try to get you?
Idiot I wish you die, but I know you won't so I hope that poison make you suffer!
Mar 7, 2014 1:03 PM

May 2012
Interesting character but yea there was no doubt about it that she was another assassin! Really Momoko didn't deserve all that bashing :'( poor Momoko! Well I wonder what will happen next!
Apr 28, 2014 11:37 AM

May 2008
MaxCrazy7 said:
He should learn to die at least once, that would cure his stupidity. I mean you've been living with Momoko for how long? Should know her by now and not to mention you have a bunch of assassin after you, do you know what they would try to get you?

Exactly what I thought. For a budding lawyer, he's pretty stupid. I wish Momoko didn't keep spoiling him, he needs to learn that without her he'll be died long ago.
Jun 20, 2017 1:57 PM

May 2015
This episode was in bad taste, all character building done up to now with MC, Iroha, Hanzo and Tenka were thrown out the window for the sake of drama... and where the hell is Divine Punishment Warrior Horse Mask a.k.a. Sanae isn’t she supposed to protect from the shadows this imbecile...?

Sakarii said:
MaxCrazy7 said:

Exactly what I thought. For a budding lawyer, he's pretty stupid. I wish Momoko didn't keep spoiling him, he needs to learn that without her he'll be died long ago.
May I add that for a student trying to learn about the justice system he forgot one of the most sacred principles in the criminal justice system, holding that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty.
Jan 28, 2020 6:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Koushi is so stupid wtf ? He deserves the poison
Aug 12, 2020 12:46 AM

Feb 2014
Wow, I hope this moron dies. He's by far the dumbest and most useless main character I've seen, with absolutely no redeeming qualities (even when he quotes all those laws, he can't do it from memory and needs to refer to his little book every time). So, he's going to trust some random woman who showed up on their door, despite being the target of sneaky assassins several times before who hid their identities, instead of the girl who has been constantly protecting him from them? As annoying as Momoko is, she deserves better than to deal with this brain damaged pussy.
Mar 29, 2023 6:22 AM
May 2022
Inuzuka koushi is the worst mc I've seen so far, like absolutely the worst. Horrible all around, selfish and unaware of anyone else's emotions other than his. He uses everyone, including the class rep and then says the shittiest most stupidest things. He's so arrogant and full of himself and I really wished the series would end with him dead.
Mar 29, 2023 6:22 AM
May 2022
Vhailor said:
Wow, I hope this moron dies. He's by far the dumbest and most useless main character I've seen, with absolutely no redeeming qualities (even when he quotes all those laws, he can't do it from memory and needs to refer to his little book every time). So, he's going to trust some random woman who showed up on their door, despite being the target of sneaky assassins several times before who hid their identities, instead of the girl who has been constantly protecting him from them? As annoying as Momoko is, she deserves better than to deal with this brain damaged pussy.

Be glad you didn't read the manga, he only gets worse

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sumomomo Momomo: Chijou Saikyou no Yome Episode 12 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Jul 1, 2013

4 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Sep 21, 2023 9:02 AM

Poll: » Sumomomo Momomo: Chijou Saikyou no Yome Episode 11 Discussion

theeggman85 - Jun 23, 2008

11 by N_nadiasyafiqah »»
Mar 22, 2020 10:20 AM

Poll: » Sumomomo Momomo: Chijou Saikyou no Yome Episode 22 Discussion

theeggman85 - Jun 27, 2008

17 by Ashhk »»
Jan 28, 2020 8:25 AM

Poll: » Sumomomo Momomo: Chijou Saikyou no Yome Episode 21 Discussion

cureroyale - Dec 22, 2008

7 by Ashhk »»
Jan 28, 2020 7:52 AM

Poll: » Sumomomo Momomo: Chijou Saikyou no Yome Episode 20 Discussion

removed-user - Jul 26, 2008

8 by Ashhk »»
Jan 28, 2020 6:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.