Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2011 10:58 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tsukuru (inventor girl) is still my favorite but Raika (camera girl) just moved up to second place after this one. She went all out to get a shot for the promotional poster.

Next episode is called Beyond Friends with Benefits. Should be good, haha.
Jul 30, 2011 11:43 AM

Oct 2010
prismheart said:
Tsukuru (inventor girl) is still my favorite but Raika (camera girl) just moved up to second place after this one. She went all out to get a shot for the promotional poster.
Strangely same here after the last episode, Tsuruku became my favorite. I mean you can't go wrong with the following shot in the spoiler
that was the best of her from last episode.
prismheart said:
OGM ROFL! Usually friends with benefits from the nature of this show can easily mean friends used for sex. So the beyond would most likely mean in a serious relationship way but no way, in this show? Well maybe it's like that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 30, 2011 11:44 AM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
prismheart said:
Strangely same here after the last episode, Tsuruku became my favorite. I mean you can't go wrong with the following shot in the spoiler
that was the best of her from last episode.
prismheart said:
OGM ROFL! Usually friends with benefits from the nature of this show can easily mean friends used for sex. So the beyond would most likely mean in a serious relationship way but no way, in this show? Well maybe it's like that.

Nah it most likely going to be most like a serious ecchi-fest, Oh dear 80, 90, and full screen censors will be relentless next week.

Jul 30, 2011 4:51 PM

Feb 2010
Hmmm. Can't decide if I want to just put this on hold til DVD/BD release. The censors are getting crazy.
Jul 30, 2011 6:09 PM
Nov 2010
Paiguy said:
Hmmm. Can't decide if I want to just put this on hold til DVD/BD release. The censors are getting crazy.

I think the censors are fine, maybe a little annoying, but I don't think they tear down the 4th wall too much.
:)
Jul 30, 2011 6:35 PM

May 2011
Raika has been one of my favorite since the beginning of the show with her stalker personality and taking pictures at the perfect time to show taketo's "pervertedness." :DDD Loved this ep but censors were a bit annoying =[
Jul 30, 2011 7:05 PM

Jan 2011
Why are all the panties censored? I mean come on they show more than that in ads for womens underwear.
Jul 30, 2011 7:22 PM

Sep 2008
Fuck, I want to see the teacher's panties. =/
Gotta love the Glass Panties story though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2011 7:38 PM

Jun 2010
Oh Takuto you so crazy. This episode seemed to be about panties and Raika. It seems that some of the episode will be dedicated to one of the girls. I can't believe Raika was willing to do that all that just for a photo.

Jul 30, 2011 8:32 PM

Jul 2010
I still hate Raika. Most of the misunderstandings was her fault. All for an ugly photo.
Jul 30, 2011 10:55 PM
Jun 2011
Beyond Friends with Benefits? my guess it will be about the blue hair girl next episode
Jul 30, 2011 11:06 PM

Jan 2011
So what was written on Ran's panties?

And Takuto makes another conquest--judging from Raika's comments on how their ugliness makes them a good match....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 31, 2011 12:18 AM
Jun 2011
by the blue hair i mean to ran meybe the next episode title Beyond Friends with Benefits talk about her what you think is it ran?
Jul 31, 2011 1:07 AM
Jun 2011
About time for the Raika episode! Been pushing for her since the beginning, still my favorite pairing!
Jul 31, 2011 1:11 AM

Apr 2010
I Honestly thought Raika went Crazy in this episode Lol.

Jul 31, 2011 3:29 PM

Jul 2009
Guess what the new favorite gadget for teenage boys living in skirt-societies is. Tip: it played a major role in this episode.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jul 31, 2011 5:41 PM
Jul 2011
i really liked this episode, Raika definately moved up on my favourite girl list, but Inventor is probably top for me, I mean come on she has a Divine Wind Machine!

"I am the man who summons the divine wind!" ah Taketo and his idiocy amuses me at times, especially that face he makes before 'summoning' more divine wind, lots of anime characters make that face and it always brings a smile to my face.

Am I the only person who knew/asumed it was Raika in the picture? I near enough confirmed it when Taketo has that 'nightmare' because the girl was pulling down identical pants to Raika's.

4/5

Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Aug 1, 2011 1:30 AM
Jul 2010
What was Ran's secret? All her underwear said was 'Only Girls'
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Aug 1, 2011 4:01 AM
Jul 2011
LifesHeart said:
What was Ran's secret? All her underwear said was 'Only Girls'

She's a lesbian.... or at least that's what I interpreted from it, especially since it's really obvious

Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Aug 1, 2011 7:12 AM
Jul 2010
animelly said:
All for an ugly photo.

That's what paparazzi do.

Sartory said:
About time for the Raika episode! Been pushing for her since the beginning, still my favorite pairing!

I'm exactly the same. Anyone else notice she gets more screen-time as any of the other girls?
I love Raika much more than shallow love-interest main heroine, she understands Taketo more than any of the current girls because of their "ugliness" and she'll done anything to capture that ugliness. And lastly she's hot, cuteness doesn't do it for me. XD
Aug 1, 2011 6:04 PM

Sep 2010
raika is d best
Aug 1, 2011 10:06 PM

May 2009
Raika > all

Utae comes close though, just can't help but love her ~w~
Aug 1, 2011 11:59 PM

Aug 2010
Indurrago said:
I love Raika much more than shallow love-interest main heroine, she understands Taketo more than any of the current girls because of their "ugliness" and she'll done anything to capture that ugliness. And lastly she's hot, cuteness doesn't do it for me. XD

I agree with her being the hottest out of all the girls but we might see her get less screen time since she had her episode officially now. They still have to go through Ran (might take a couple of episodes), probably back to Utae since she seems to be absolutely obsessed with Taketo, the fortune teller girl might get one, Kurumi will get more of a story, and even the math guy might get some time before we get back to the main girl.
Aug 2, 2011 9:21 AM
Aug 2011
I really couldn't know what to expect after the last episode. It really was a surprise after how she acted in the first few episodes. Cant wait to see!
Aug 4, 2011 7:58 PM

Oct 2010
This must be the episode with the most panties shots ever if Rosario Vampire did not beat that one already with season 2. Well I for one loved the following girl,

She is a Master Fortune Teller and is a loli. Need I say more to my tastes and there is that fang in the spoiler
her panties here although censored have 666 number of the beast. So it most likely means she is a evil fortune teller.

Takuto got lots of guts to do the following to Raika,

Now that took guts even by accident. The reversal after was even more hilarious. There is also the failed censoring in the spoiler
even though censored a little I could seen a good glimpse of the panties so it was rather more annoying in this case but still the full light screen is the worst yet less annoying.

• EPIC face of Takuto is epic in the spoiler
    now that was amazing and so was his pose here.

• I sure did like seeing Ran’s panties with no censors in the spoiler
    now that made sense.

• The teacher was hot with her huge complaints pile and her epic slap on Takuto in the spoiler
    now that was a good part.
So in thee Takuto saved Raika in doing her poster due to a rather complex self not wanting reflexion while it was needed to face one’s true self. In facing that Raika learned that she herself is no different thus she should have no regrets and turmoils within herself about it. That being said she solved it by feeling no different than the others. As such all the best to see more of her pictures. While myself am kind of like her since I do take lots of pics from episodes. ROFL. Cheers! Good episode.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 7, 2011 6:26 AM

Feb 2010
Oh the censorships went on the rampage again!

Jul 26, 2013 5:30 AM

Jan 2013
This episode was good too, many funny parts. And many pantsu's xD. And wow the censored screnshots above... I'm glad I didn't get that one, it ruins the whole drawing.
Oct 15, 2013 6:42 PM

Jun 2013
Very cute episode! :)
May 24, 2014 11:41 AM

May 2012
Great pantsu-shot episode! Pretty crazy development :3
Jul 29, 2014 11:22 PM

Jan 2014
Raika definitely is not one of the end girls on my choices...black mailing him..that's definitely called bullying...plus if you end up with an ass like her...she'll boss you around...I prefer the idol and the clarinet player than her...plus if she really does like him why not just confess? why make the boy you like suffer...to the extend that you might get him expelled? oh common...if that happens what now? the boy u like just got kick from school..and did that method ever reach his feelings through your awful way? no...she would have thought that...and I think she has a sadist nature

DeadZeroSourceJul 29, 2014 11:32 PM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jul 27, 2015 3:00 AM

Jan 2013
Not bad, not bad. Still these plots aren't connecting as nicely as I'd like.
Dec 30, 2015 1:55 PM

Apr 2013
First I thought Raika is just insane, but it seems she's kind of in love now with Taketo? O_O
Feb 3, 2017 7:34 PM

Sep 2013
The meh-ness of this episode was exceeded only by its blah-ness.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » R-15 Episode 6 Discussion

prismheart - Aug 13, 2011

26 by BestMillimeter18 »»
May 17, 2021 12:33 PM

Poll: » R-15 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

prismheart - Sep 24, 2011

64 by DrATacu »»
Feb 10, 2019 9:45 PM

Poll: » R-15 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zimno - Jul 9, 2011

85 by YusakuGodai »»
May 11, 2018 12:04 PM

Poll: » R-15 Episode 9 Discussion

prismheart - Sep 3, 2011

42 by bloodiemonster »»
Jan 14, 2018 3:12 PM

Poll: » R-15 Episode 5 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 6, 2011

27 by Retolee »»
Jun 24, 2017 10:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.