Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2011 5:00 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OK! According to the following article:
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/07/18/manyuu-hikenchou-so-censored-its-pointless/
The last word is exactly what I think of this series in censored format.
P-O-I-N-T-L-E-S-S I will for the first time use the "On-Hold" feature to watch it with the BDs. Less it comes uncensored this is really pointless to watch for being annoying for the eyes. The GIF in the spoiler
shall say all I need.

TBH R-15 is bad but not as bad and stupid as this.
5/5 for the ecchi *cough*uncensored*cough* BD that is. Well I shall fun with the BDs even RAW format I shall.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 17, 2011 5:02 PM

Dec 2010
Wow that's a barrel of laughs
Jul 17, 2011 11:19 PM

Nov 2010
yeah i dont mind watching this while multitasking cause its just to painful to watch by it self >.>
Jul 20, 2011 1:38 PM

Aug 2010
I can still watch this even with all the censoring. It's hilarious to me.
Jul 20, 2011 5:48 PM

Feb 2011
lmao....
For the first half, I thought "boobs... NOPE, dropped"\
Then... the old man made me chuckle.
THEN BOOB ILLUSIONS
lmao

I have to watch this just for those moments.

I'll never understand uncensored elitists. You can watch anime for a combination of story/characters/art/music/etc. If you're watching anime just for the artwork of boobs, panty shots, and sex in general then you're severely limiting yourself.

Its almost as if people watch risque anime because its uncensored. XD
Jul 20, 2011 5:51 PM

Apr 2010
Theres several things wrong with that boob slash lol.
Jul 21, 2011 12:35 AM

Oct 2010
Rexky said:
I'll never understand uncensored elitists. You can watch anime for a combination of story/characters/art/music/etc. If you're watching anime just for the artwork of boobs, panty shots, and sex in general then you're severely limiting yourself.
IMO I just am patient on myself. Now the ATX version might make me check it out and post about it but the real times it will be good are the BD less there shall be DC version at 100% uncensored. I can watch the ATX and enjoy more the stories.

Light beams are not really making me enjoy this story TBH. Especially at 80% censoring.

Jul 21, 2011 12:06 PM

Jul 2010
I'm just gonna watch it even though the censoring bugs me.
Jul 21, 2011 7:24 PM
Jun 2008
ep.2

we got some bump kid to green hair female got blah aruge with calling her udder female
then green hair going attack a kid then Chifusa to the rescue
bit of staredown till showing of the "light" yep all men are so seeing the "light" green hair runaway
after all that still Chifusa seeing BIG still rule small just weak really still not ok with it
as kaede about it give kaede bit hmm losing her you know what then kaede ask how see did it from flaten kagefusa's manyuu
also ask how to make grow give Chifusa don't know yet cause first time doing manyuu's slash yet still got scroll
which lead to explain, festival, etc on manyuu which someday Chifusa will master the scroll
after all that meal time but now broke what they do doing umbrella show for money ywt shaking the manyuu which umbrella meet kaede's head
then bring in the ladder once again kaede said shake get ladder'd to head
after that dinner time then flashback to kid years
after eating seem walk to go but hmm being follow but Chifusa grab them send message then goons run away
next day new town to travel kaede get excited while Chifusa good grief which reject to go cause fishy smell but kaede say go visit the city
then old farmer tell place to go while assume those 2 are yuri female couple
went to place see female there give seen her before little relax Chifusa said something here come figure four attack on Chifusa done by kaede
then more relax get kaede got own'd by chopstick while the bath area is mention
Chifusa take go around while kaede up to something
Chifusa see bath place then bate relax time till kaede come in to shapren Chifusa's manyuu which kaede go wild on Chifusa
then pound attack to head by Chifusa on kaede give some mention then kaede go crying on Chifusa's manyuu to lead taste the manyuu
then get dizzy here come landlady with sword yet it a trap which fast moving "light" so fast & quick moves like non-stop
yet the "light" so wow Chifusa got distract by it almost goner til kaede still "high" to rescue
then quick look Chifusa attack landlady which landylady go flat & Chifusa's manyuu grow again
after kaede still "high" more manyuu to taste
next morning landlady wake up got flatten then search see them gone read message from them with helpful mention then cried & it ok with it
old farmer read info from bird & called them serious yuri female couple
then got head kick in by kagefusa yet still search for them
Chifusa & kaede some talk give Chifusa thank kaede for rescue then kaede notice Chifusa's getting bigger
then travel to place of something Chifusa's mom has hidden all for unite all manyuu sizes

next ep we got manyuu time festival like shaking bit uhg look from Chifusa & kaede etc

give still bit HUH is whole "lighting" showing really go so far cover whole female like really they know how to light it all oh well at-x version to arrive.

yet when it get license & dub yes i would want see it all & get it.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 21, 2011 9:10 PM
Jul 2007
I enjoyed it despite the censoring. At times they blotted out half or even 2/3rd's of the screen. If I wanted to listen to a radio show in a foreign language...

They go much further with the censoring here then I have seen with Any other anime I've watched. At this point I would almost prefer if they used a black screen in the sections they wanted to blank out and then drop titles in describing a bit of what is happening. The light show is getting annoying fast.
Jul 23, 2011 4:40 PM
Jan 2011
ENTER_KLACMAN said:
ep.2

we got some bump kid to green hair female got blah aruge with calling her udder female
then green hair going attack a kid then Chifusa to the rescue
bit of staredown till showing of the "light" yep all men are so seeing the "light" green hair runaway
after all that still Chifusa seeing BIG still rule small just weak really still not ok with it
as kaede about it give kaede bit hmm losing her you know what then kaede ask how see did it from flaten kagefusa's manyuu
also ask how to make grow give Chifusa don't know yet cause first time doing manyuu's slash yet still got scroll
which lead to explain, festival, etc on manyuu which someday Chifusa will master the scroll
after all that meal time but now broke what they do doing umbrella show for money ywt shaking the manyuu which umbrella meet kaede's head
then bring in the ladder once again kaede said shake get ladder'd to head
after that dinner time then flashback to kid years
after eating seem walk to go but hmm being follow but Chifusa grab them send message then goons run away
next day new town to travel kaede get excited while Chifusa good grief which reject to go cause fishy smell but kaede say go visit the city
then old farmer tell place to go while assume those 2 are yuri female couple
went to place see female there give seen her before little relax Chifusa said something here come figure four attack on Chifusa done by kaede
then more relax get kaede got own'd by chopstick while the bath area is mention
Chifusa take go around while kaede up to something
Chifusa see bath place then bate relax time till kaede come in to shapren Chifusa's manyuu which kaede go wild on Chifusa
then pound attack to head by Chifusa on kaede give some mention then kaede go crying on Chifusa's manyuu to lead taste the manyuu
then get dizzy here come landlady with sword yet it a trap which fast moving "light" so fast & quick moves like non-stop
yet the "light" so wow Chifusa got distract by it almost goner til kaede still "high" to rescue
then quick look Chifusa attack landlady which landylady go flat & Chifusa's manyuu grow again
after kaede still "high" more manyuu to taste
next morning landlady wake up got flatten then search see them gone read message from them with helpful mention then cried & it ok with it
old farmer read info from bird & called them serious yuri female couple
then got head kick in by kagefusa yet still search for them
Chifusa & kaede some talk give Chifusa thank kaede for rescue then kaede notice Chifusa's getting bigger
then travel to place of something Chifusa's mom has hidden all for unite all manyuu sizes

next ep we got manyuu time festival like shaking bit uhg look from Chifusa & kaede etc

give still bit HUH is whole "lighting" showing really go so far cover whole female like really they know how to light it all oh well at-x version to arrive.

yet when it get license & dub yes i would want see it all & get it.

I still say that this thing is better off as a yuri hentai than ecchi.
Jul 24, 2011 11:29 PM

Jul 2010
Surprised to see this scene uncensored on AT-X:

NSFW

It's funny at the same time as well.
ChavezJul 28, 2011 2:05 AM
Jul 25, 2011 9:36 PM

Nov 2010
i fuckin died laughing at the boob storm... this show is so bad i can't not watch it
Jul 25, 2011 10:54 PM
Oct 2009
this show is the greatest show i have ever seen in my life ever
Jul 27, 2011 3:31 AM

Sep 2010
My god. I have no words O_O...
Jul 27, 2011 3:49 AM
Jun 2008
lol they even cencor the women's boob with light beam in the scroll text ...face palm. c'mon, its just simple illustrated of women boob in scroll, not really worth cencoring also .
This week I even get cencored body by changing the skin color into light itself LOL(aka: glittering body)

theamato said:
this show is the greatest show i have ever seen in my life ever
an Anime will leave a mark in the history of Anime - -"

they are changing almost every samurai vocabulary by putting breast into it.. here you have it, ...breast samurai
Geez, Breast are the best!
Jul 28, 2011 9:24 PM

Jan 2011
Rexky said:

Why the hell do you think Blu Ray sells be so damn high, especially for censored shows, for the exact reason you just stated.

Censored anime is truly annoying, not cause i can't see the tits, but because a big ass Black or white light covering my screen defeats the whole purpose of me watching media. I could stare at my wall if I wanted to see that. At least get creative with the censoring, like using objects in the scene, a bright light on the other hand is very distracting, and makes us miss out on whats going on, which usually is a very intense scene going by what we hear.
Jul 29, 2011 7:46 AM

Oct 2010
These are all GIF of the uncensored DC episode in the spoiler (NSFW)

now I do wonder WTF with the milk coming out. Soma to get bigger breasts? Well that would blow out further Seikon no Qwaser in those terms, specifically when Kaede started drinking that milk right after it came out.

Other stuff that was mostly censored was nipples getting harder, nipple sucking and breast massaging. If they are going all the way will we see little boys being abused by the big girls and will there be a scene where the little girl gets abused that is with the evil sister? Now that would be extreme levels to be shown, remains to be seen but episode 3 does not have much to censor.

Sep 30, 2011 8:39 AM

Mar 2011
Silicone valley.

Thinking of dropping this.
Dec 14, 2011 8:17 PM

Dec 2010
damn that sucks I hope the blonde sidekick girl gets some character development. I hate comedy relief side character friends that aren't serious.
Nov 30, 2013 2:55 AM

Aug 2008
mugi's voice kinda made me a boner
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Nov 30, 2013 3:04 AM

Aug 2008
Mugi's VA is the only factor why I watched this show.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Jan 10, 2014 2:29 PM

Oct 2012
Heh, and for the first few minutes I thought they toned down the boobs :D Way to go :))
Aug 19, 2014 2:51 PM

May 2011
The first episode was painful to get through but it seems the rest of the episodes are pretty enjoyable.
Dec 30, 2014 7:41 AM

Jun 2014
If women's social statuses are determined by their breasts, what about men? Are they just stuck in their own social rankings?

Mar 6, 2016 12:38 PM

Apr 2013
The saggy oppai of that landlady were scary O_O
Chifusa stole again, though this time she hold back it seems. So it can actually be used in a nice way too...
Oct 22, 2020 1:06 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The sagging breasts whirlwind technique will haunt my dreams for the foresseable future.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 11, 2020 1:33 PM

Nov 2016
That dance, tho.

Another funny episode, good thing that there's also a lot of yuri fanservice.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 17, 2021 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
Rexky said:
lmao....
For the first half, I thought "boobs... NOPE, dropped"\
Then... the old man made me chuckle.
THEN BOOB ILLUSIONS
lmao

I have to watch this just for those moments.

This is literally an anime about breasts 😂. I don't think most people are here for the kind of plot you're looking for. I'm currently watching the anime uncensored. But if I were watching it censored, I would be in agreement with most people's complaints considering that the story revolves around fanservice.
Jul 27, 2021 5:50 PM

Jun 2016
If you couldn't take the first ep seriously, good luck with this one. Breast Illusion: a skill to be feared. So bloody ridiculous, it makes Queen's Blade look normal in comparison.

Chifusa has to go to her place of birth to learn the secrets of her skill: Breast Flow (Blow sounds better, so I'm going to call it that from now on, lol). At least the show has a direction to go now, but I'd assume it'll be an "assassin of the week" type of show from here on.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Jul 10, 2011

101 by borderliner »»
Jan 23, 9:55 AM

Poll: » ..................................

shiro-yume - Sep 18, 2011

16 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Oct 25, 2023 5:27 PM

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 5, 2011

17 by Shmubm »»
May 25, 2023 6:07 AM

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Episode 8 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 29, 2011

23 by FedeMetal »»
May 17, 2023 10:21 AM

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Episode 12 Discussion

InKensify - Oct 10, 2011

24 by Chika_tetsu »»
Nov 17, 2022 5:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.