Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2011 1:24 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This is, in fact, more like a volume discussion, rather than a chapter discussion. Just a line or two about each chapter just doesn't cut it, so a separate chapter discussion for each chapter feels so unnecessary.
And thus, I'll start with saying "Fuck yeah, moar Hama."

Somehow, I expected it, but it was still pretty fun seeing "Mina" tell Akira that she was an imposter. And no one suspects anything, despite "Mina" suddenly changing completely. Then again, I guess it ain't that probable that someone looking exactly like her would appear, so why would they be suspicious?

And the old toothless codger who tried to bite Hama was hilarious.
"All glory to the hypnotoad Lord Li!"

So, Yuki figured it out, huh? And Akira should've done so too, if he'd listened.
Really, I don't see how they could not figure it out. The new "Mina" is like, a bitch. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Oh shi-
And even more oh shi-
Also, Gordon Freeman. Almost.
So, suddenly, we're back were the volume began. Mina's back in captivity.
Tamaki Nozomu's brilliant in creating suspense between the volumes.
A whole whopping 180 days to vol.11. Feels bad.

Also, it's funny how Beowulf's Lord Connery looks like Sean Connery. Yep, that's from the volume's Dance with the Vampire Maid.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 14, 2011 9:31 AM
Aug 2010
Just finished reading volume 10, and I was hoping Akira to figure it out by the end of this volume, but no. Have to wait a very long time to see volume 11 translated :/
armando101Jul 14, 2011 1:10 PM
Jul 20, 2011 5:07 AM

Aug 2009
Dying... I'm dying, this volume was sooooo good. I was in suspense for almost the entire volume. Totally worth the endless days of waiting.
Now moar endless days of waiting for the next volume. ;_;

Anyway, dis volume. Dis motherfucking volume, all of my money, TAKE EET.
/fanboying

New Mina is such a backstabbing whore, but I did like how she confronted Yuki though. The way she quoted that book was nice, and Yuki panic face was great. I could really, like, feel it. OMG SO GOOD, ACK /fanboying

Then the normal Mina. When she drank tomato juice, I was like "Hmm, she's definitely lying. How could that hot dumb woman even believe that?" But I thought she was a great supporting character in this volume, it's too bad we're most likely not going to see her back.
The way Mina lost it for a second was great. I mean, she hasn't been eating drinking blood for days, she was stuck drinking tomato juice which is so fucking nasty, goddammit, I can't believe people drink that shit all the time when 2 delicious humans were around her, including a loli she could easily attack 24/7. But it's nice that she managed to keep her cool.

There's so much that I want to say, but that'll turn into a wall of tl;dr like a neo-francis/Yumekichi post, so I'll just say that is was awesome, and I want the next volume now.
Dirty scanlation peasants won't be able to read this in a looong time, unless they buy it, bwahaha. They totally should, by the way. Just saiyan.
Feb 24, 2012 10:12 AM

Dec 2010
This manga is indeed so underracted, but is a masterpiece, is the best manga of Tamaki. Just finisced reading all the volume 10, was pretty good but damn i hate cliffangers. i'm wondering who is this guy that helped Mina to escape the first time.

Yuzuru is an idiot, i'm sure that Nanami isn't died. Rozenmannn deserve to die in terrible pain but i don't get what he trying to do with Mina blood.

Can't wait to read 11 and 12. Hope it get released soon.
Apr 4, 2012 9:48 AM

Mar 2009
Can someone here tell me where I should start reading when I've seen the anime?
Or is it totally different, plotwise (idc much about different characters).
Apr 4, 2012 9:49 AM

Jan 2009
Vudis said:
Can someone here tell me where I should start reading when I've seen the anime?
Or is it totally different, plotwise (idc much about different characters).
Just read all of it. The manga and its anime adaption are more or less polar opposites.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 8, 2012 8:11 PM

Feb 2012
i want to read the manga but on most of the sites the translations are only up to chapter 49 and it clearly is up to almost 60. Is there any other site to go to that has the english translations up to that chapter? or is everyone just reading raws? which would stink since I cant read japenese
Apr 27, 2012 10:29 AM

Jan 2009
thebox11 said:
i want to read the manga but on most of the sites the translations are only up to chapter 49 and it clearly is up to almost 60. Is there any other site to go to that has the english translations up to that chapter? or is everyone just reading raws? which would stink since I cant read japenese
I can't really speak for everyone, but you could always like, buy it. Official English localization's up to 11 volumes, with vol.12 coming out in July.
Sep 17, 2012 2:01 AM

Jan 2011
Just one more.
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Jun 23, 2013 8:13 AM
Oct 2010
holy crap.now its akira on his own
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 24, 2014 1:30 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
And now we're back to square one.

I really don't like arc too much. It's all bad things happening and Mina giving up to easily. Akira needs to man up too.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 76 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2013

2 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 2:09 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 73 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2013

2 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 1:42 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 66 Discussion

Hyoroemon - Jul 12, 2013

3 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 1:17 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 64 Discussion

Kiijutsu - Jun 25, 2011

4 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 1:06 PM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Chapter 51 Discussion

Monad - Nov 7, 2011

5 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 2023 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.