Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2011 8:35 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yes, was fun 'till the end and the elitist sensei got his chance at redemption.
Kind of dissapointing that Tsubaki's feelings didn't quite made it to get Kanoko, but I guess that was necessary for the ongoing sequel.

Does anyone knows if the sequel is being scanlated by some group? MU didn't show a single entry. :(
Ku ku ku~
Jun 26, 2011 12:40 PM

Nov 2008
It has been a very long time since I had an ending as satisfying as this :)

Love how the mangaka showed the trio's expressions on the beginning and the end of the chapter, It was really brilliant xD.

I'll really miss this manga, But thankfully we have an ongoing sequel (which has the first chapter released 8D) to look foreword too.

I just wish it well have more romance.
Don't get me wrong I love the current flow of the story. But i really feel bad for Tsubaki xD.

an easy 10/10
Oct 8, 2014 7:38 PM
Dec 2012
HEY!! I just finished reading this and was wondering what the sequel is called! anyone know??
btw I loved the story :)
Jan 31, 2018 6:55 PM

May 2015
Omg, I love that girl, but she is so dense. I wanted to bang my head against the computer. Poor Tsubaki. Oh well; maybe one day she'll realize it.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Sep 1, 2020 4:43 AM

May 2010
This series waaaas a bit weird, with episodic cases, and only a few characters reappearing every now and then. I had some fun reading it, mainly because Kanoko was having such a great time observing people and their behaviors, but I wouldn't call it amazing series or anything. It was okay I guess. Kanoko is quite interesting main heroine, and her relatioship with Tsubaki is fun to watch - looking forward to the sequel exploring their high school time together. Might feel weird without her transferring to a new school each chapter, but I should get used to it lol.

As for Warau Kanoko-sama, I think I'd rate it 6/10, it got repetitive after a while.
Sep 18, 2023 8:28 PM

Dec 2009
Notes from 2018:

Nov 28, 2023 1:17 AM

May 2020
Glad to see that Kanako will stop jumping around schools and be able to stick around her friends. Tsubaki just has no luck with her lol.

Overall, I enjoyed it. Kanako is a pretty interesting main heroine and I liked the episodic nature of the series, although it did get a bit boring towards the end.

Onto the sequel.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Warau Kanoko-sama Chapter 11 Discussion

TitanInsane - Nov 28, 2023

0 by TitanInsane »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:34 AM

Poll: » Warau Kanoko-sama Chapter 8 Discussion

TitanInsane - Nov 28, 2023

0 by TitanInsane »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:00 AM

Poll: » Warau Kanoko-sama Chapter 5 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Dec 3, 2018

0 by Kitsu-nee »»
Dec 3, 2018 6:30 PM

Poll: » Warau Kanoko-sama Chapter 3 Discussion

bluekiss - Sep 29, 2011

2 by Kitsu-nee »»
Dec 3, 2018 5:56 PM

Poll: » Warau Kanoko-sama Chapter 2 Discussion

Surana - Jan 31, 2018

2 by Kitsu-nee »»
Dec 3, 2018 5:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.